Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,835,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread - TV/Movies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread (68242 Views)

Into The Badlands Season 3, Download Latest Episode / Into The Badlands » Season 03 » Episode 01 Download Link / Any Fan Of "Into The Badlands" Here? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 1:51pm On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

I can understand MK killing the Abbots. But not those bloody harbingers grin

The harbingers is definitely poor or lazy writing from AMC. Its as if they were rushing to end the whole series
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 1:52pm On Apr 10, 2019
How come nobody is talking about Pilgrim's good convincing skills?

That guy go good to hire as marketing manager o cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:05pm On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:

MK killing the abbots is almost not forgivable abeg... He didn't receive any full training. It was just what the writers wanted. I remember how the abbots from season one took him even with his gift without him throwing any punch are they saying there was mine after those abbots died that can make those moves in capturing dark ones or haven't they been capturing them after those abbots died?
let HBO just take over and let us see great storyline
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 2:06pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:
How come nobody is talking about Pilgrim's good convincing skills?

That guy go good to hire as marketing manager o cheesy
Marketer? cheesy

You funny abeg..maybe the guy na Igbo Man grin
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by TheKingIsHere: 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
Marketer? cheesy

You funny abeg..maybe the guy na Igbo Man grin

I tell you. grin

The way he is able to convince people to join his cause is worth applauding
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by rayvelez(m): 2:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

The gift won't kill Pilgrim just yet. He will die in the hands of a dark gifted son of Azra called Sunny grin

Pls which episode did sunny gave d baby to pilgrim? That's was where i stop kindly remind me of d episode.
thanks
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by rayvelez(m): 2:56pm On Apr 10, 2019
Pls which episode did sunny gave d baby to pilgrim?
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Harshirama(m): 3:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
rayvelez:
Pls which episode did sunny gave d baby to pilgrim?

Either 7 or 8. Should be 8 most likely
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by yehmy(m): 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2019
tooexclusive:

MK killing the abbots is almost not forgivable abeg... He didn't receive any full training. It was just what the writers wanted. I remember how the abbots from season one took him even with his gift without him throwing any punch are they saying there was mine after those abbots died that can make those moves in capturing dark ones or haven't they been capturing them after those abbots died?
MK getting trained or not, if u really following u should see that MK build himself up to that level, when the widow was even trying to control him, he learnt how to switch his gift without cut and he almost killed Sunny at a point during their fight. MK is a character that got all his power all in the name of survival and vengeance. Reason why he's getting stronger. I still see him to be the main villain though if the season still needs to be continued.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 3:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I tell you. grin

The way he is able to convince people to join his cause is worth applauding
lolz the guy na super villian cheesy
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
for those asking if Bajie has the power to heal? yes, he can, at least he has done that in one episode like that previously, where he healed a particular girl....
talking about the series extension, in one interview in January, Sunny said even though he doesn't understand why they'll want to cancel the series now, but the series still has a lot to offer, and it'll either go to another TV, or continue as movies, or the rarest option will be to end up in Comic book.
For people asking for sex scene, I'm amazed how people are mentioning HBO, forgetting STARZ network. Starz is the master in the game, talk about Spartacuz, Black sails, Power etc.
My top five fighter without dark gifts
1. Sunny (you can take it away from him, he has fought "evenly" with those on dark mode in the series)
2. Master
3. Quinn
4. Nathaniel
5. The Widow
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by KayceeBanks: 4:26pm On Apr 10, 2019
MickyMozay:

Are you now judging Pilgrim martial arts skills in the dark state?
No

MickyMozay:

Pilgrim couldn't land a decent strike prior to turning on his gift,

The fight barely went far in normal mode.

MickyMozay:

which we have learned to be very much powerful.

Was it ever stated to be more powerful than the Master's dark mode?

MickyMozay:

We are talking naturally martial arts skills not the enhanced one with the help of dark gifts.

I'm not judging Pilgrim's strength based on dark mode. Normal Pilgrim's martial art skill doesn't require excessive body movements like Sunny's or the Master's. His martial art skill is different and martial art skills should only be compared based on how effective it is for the user.
His style is centred around defence and short but heavy strikes.

His natural strength may even surpass the Master's. Notice how he (normal Pilgrim) caught and halted Dark mode MK's punch with his palm when Dark Mode Mk wanted to punch the tied up Master.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 10, 2019
Presently rewatching the last episode.

You guys should start according the widow her due respect smiley

Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Top 8 without the dark gifts

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Nathaniel
5. Pilgrim
6. Bajie
7. Waldo (before he became crippled)
8. Widow
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:47pm On Apr 10, 2019
Am I the only one in love with pilgrims quotes in the show?

E.g You must find the time to seek the divine even in the smallest part of nature.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 10, 2019
The widow will beat Nathaniel and Bajie.

Semtu:
Top 6 without the dark gifts

1. Sunny
2. The Master
3. Quinn
4. Nathaniel
5. Pilgrim
6. Bajie
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The widow will beat Nathaniel and Bajie.

Stop dreaming bro, Nathaniel lost his fighting hand. He fought widow with his weaker hand and still it was a stalemate between the both of them. Now imagine if widow fought a two-handed Natheniel, I doubt she'll live to tell the tale undecided

And Bajie trained the widow, so it only makes sense that Bajie will easily defeat her
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 10, 2019
Nathaniel lost his fighting hand (so what?) besides the widow won else Nathaniel won't have agreed to be her regent as per the agreement before the fight.

Bajie can't fight the widow, take it or leave it.
Go back to season two and see how Bajie was struggling to keep up against a teenage widow.

Semtu:

Stop dreaming bro, Nathaniel lost his fighting hand. He fought widow with his weaker hand and still it was a stalemate between the both of them. Now imagine if widow fought a two-handed Natheniel, I doubt she'll live to tell the tale undecided

And Bajie trained the widow, so it only makes sense that Bajie will easily defeat her
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:16pm On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Nathaniel lost his fighting hand (so what?) besides the widow won else Nathaniel won't have agreed to be her regent as per the agreement before the fight.

Bajie can't fight the widow, take it or leave it.
Go back to season two and see how Bajie was struggling to keep up against a teenage widow.

Are you kidding me?... Someone lost his right hand and just started training with his left hand. But still widow couldn't beat him?... He's considerably weaker with his left hand bro. If widow can't beat Nathaniel with his left hand only, you think she'll stand a chance if he had his right hand that he had trained all his life with?... Be realistic here and drop the needless sentiment.

Also, the widow didn't win that battle...You've clearly forgotten, Natheniel also had a knife at her, it ended a stalemate!!

Smiles, Bajie taught the widow what she knows. A serious Bajie would defeat her easily. undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 10, 2019
Quinn trained Sunny.

Can Quinn beat him?

I am out of here.

Semtu:

Are you kidding me?... Someone lost his right hand and just started training with his left hand. But still widow couldn't beat him?... He's considerably weaker with his left hand bro. If widow can't beat Nathaniel with his left hand only, you think she'll stand a chance if he had his right hand that he had trained all his life with?... Be realistic here and drop the needless sentiment.

Smiles, Bajie taught the widow what she knows. A serious Bajie would defeat her easily. undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Quinn trained Sunny.

Can Quinn beat him?

I am out of here.

undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:22pm On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Quinn trained Sunny.

Can Quinn beat him?

I am out of here.

How many people did the widow kill?... she just commanded people to do her bidding.

Sunny was a clipper, he fought almost every time. Do you know how many people he killed?.. It only make sense that he'll get stronger than Quinn after fighting so many battles and obviously improving day after day undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:28pm On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Quinn trained Sunny.

Can Quinn beat him?

I am out of here.

This is even rubbish... Sunny initially trained under Waldo as his colt before gradually developing himself.

Come and tell me where Quinn trained Sunny undecided
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:39pm On Apr 10, 2019
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 5:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
This shitty argument just made me remember Waldo.

How come everyone has forgotten about him and how good he was ?

Remember the first season when Sunny took MK to him or when he accompanied Widow to that Baron's meeting. Man was also a damn brilliant fighter even though he's crippled
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:11pm On Apr 10, 2019
He be like say all of una go go back to season one and start your argument there....

All what I know is that sunny can beat anybody beatable just awaiting his gift to be unlocked
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:12pm On Apr 10, 2019
Semtu:

leave them to their opinion bro all what I know for sure is that Nathaniel on a good note Will murder the widow..
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Topmaike007(m): 6:13pm On Apr 10, 2019
Semtu:

How many people did the widow kill?... she just commanded people to do her bidding.

Sunny was a clipper, he fought almost every time. Do you know how many people he killed?.. It only make sense that he'll get stronger than Quinn after fighting so many battles and obviously improving day after day undecided
widow get strength? person wey no fit stand Bajie
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Semtu(m): 6:19pm On Apr 10, 2019
Topmaike007:
leave them to their opinion bro all what I know for sure is that Nathaniel on a good note Will murder the widow..

Abi oo... The guy just dey argue, that widow will beat Natheniel if he still had his right hand.... As in, it's not even possible.... Man trained with his left hand for few months and ended a stalemate with widow.... What if he had his right hand which he has trained with his entire life? undecided

Maybe na back of Tv e dey watch
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 10, 2019
I get am before no be property cheesy

Semtu:

Abi oo... The guy just dey argue, that widow will beat Natheniel if he still had his right hand.... As in, it's not even possible.... Man trained with his left hand for few months and ended a stalemate with widow.... What if he had his right hand which he has trained with his entire life? undecided

Maybe na back of Tv e dey watch
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Lana1(m): 6:33pm On Apr 10, 2019
1. Let's not forget Sunny is/was a Son of Azra and must have had prior training before he became a clipper/cog and got trained under Quinn.

2. Nathaniel is no joke. He was regarded as the 2nd most dangerous man in the badlands right after Sunny.
Re: Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 10, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Presently rewatching the last episode.

You guys should start according the widow her due respect smiley

Where do I get subtitle for the series?

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (62) (Reply)

Elderly Woman Participates In BBNaija Calabar Auditions, See Reactions / The Moment Bisola Discovered Thin Tall Tony Is Married (Photo) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.