Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls (1881 Views)

Most Of U Are Dating Runz Girls But U Dont Know / How Much For RAW Sex With Runz Girls / Too Many Runz Girls On The Island. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 12:28am On May 08, 2018
Ever since I was in secondary school, I've always had a thing for girls who engage in coded runz and prostitution. It started when I was secondary school, there was this girl who happens to be the biggest girl in my school back then. So many seniors and teachers were after her and she even engages in coded runs but I fell 'foolishly' in love with her that I had to give her my school fees when I was SS3. Little did I know back then that this was a trend that will forever continue in my life.
Shortly after I left secondary school in 2010, there was this girl my cousin introduced to me at Ikeja even though his plan was just for me to have sex with the girl because she's a runs girl but I still ended up loving this girl again even after getting to have sex with her. I kept showering her with lots of money and recharge card till she told me she's not that kind of babe who can end up staying with one guy no matter how hard the guy tries to provide for her. I can keep mentioning a number of girls who I've always ended up loving knowimg fully they engage in coded prostitution and Runs.

Fast forward to my part 3 days in OAU, a friend of mine introduced me to this Funaab girl. It was basically on a contract basis I paid 20k to run parole with her. Wow! This babe is still the hottest and most sexy lady I've ever gotten laid with. We agreed it's just for sake of business but even at that, I still end up loving this babe. We dated for a while before she eventually broke up with me. The latest of such is this lady I met while in my finals in OAU last year, knowing fully well that she engages in runs, I still wanted to date her so badly. I loved her so much and I'm even still on her matter, spending thriftily for her and doing a lot of crazy things just to get her attention.

My friends have being telling me I have a problem and that it seems I have been cursed with falling in love with aristo/runz girls. I really want to change, I've met a lot of decent girls who are into me and even invested so much but I don't usually tend to look at their side. I don't feel emotionally attached to them the way I use to be around this runs girls. Please I need help! I want to break free from the shackles of loving a coded runs girl. Any help or suggestion as to how to go about it will be appreciated. Thanks!
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by SoapQueen(f): 12:37am On May 08, 2018
Maybe you like flashy girls, maybe like the Greek god "Tantalus ", you love things that are far from your reach.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Nobody: 12:39am On May 08, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 12:43am On May 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
Maybe you like flashy girls, maybe like the Greek god "Tantalus ", you love things that are far from your reach.
Maybe, I don't even understand myself. I think this expakin it sha cos I do like ladies that are very much older than me too.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by SoapQueen(f): 12:46am On May 08, 2018
Youngtekkey:
Maybe, I don't even understand myself. I think this expakin it sha cos I do like ladies that are very much older than me too.

Don't be too hard on yourself. First, you don't have to pay for sex, second, maybe you feel these aristo girls are like the overclass. Calm down, your own will come.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 12:50am On May 08, 2018
SoapQueen:

Don't be too hard on yourself. First, you don't have to pay for sex, second, maybe you feel these aristo girls are like the overclass. Calm down, your own will come.
Thank you, I appreciate your comments.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by taurusdude0(m): 1:02am On May 08, 2018
Brother stop olosho business,turn to God to save u before its too late Hiv is real. Addiction comes in different forms and u my brother just can't have enough of olosho. I know you have slept with other olosho while formsing love for another.

Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by lenghtinny(m): 1:22am On May 08, 2018
You need a flogging deliverance angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 1:28am On May 08, 2018
taurusdude0:
Brother stop olosho business,turn to God to save u before its too late Hiv is real. Addiction comes in different forms and u my brother just can't have enough of olosho. I know you have slept with other olosho while formsing love for another.
Bros, I wan stop am already that's why I'm seeking help. I'm gradually detaching myself slowly too. All the same thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 1:31am On May 08, 2018
lenghtinny:
You need a flogging deliverance angry
grin Flogging deliverance? By who?
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Divay22(f): 1:31am On May 08, 2018
Guy follow destiny na grin grin grin

Destiny can only be delayed, but you no go fit change am *singing *
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by gonkin(m): 7:28am On May 08, 2018
Runs girls are always single. They claim to be very sexy and hot yet always single
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Josh64(m): 9:54am On May 08, 2018
How does one fall in love with an advertised public toilet? You have issues bro! Deep deep issues.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Nobody: 12:42pm On May 08, 2018
Lolssss...
You started ur first escapade with a runs girl so she has infected u with the "runs" virus.

But on a serious note, I noticed from ur writeup that u always fell in love after the sex, which is not love but lust for sex.

Some guys eventually dislike a lady after sex but others fall deep for her after sex of which u are one of them.

My advice, stay away from sex if u want to assess ur emotions on a lady.

BTW, just stay off women and build ur life first,
Thanks.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by JONNYSPUTE(m): 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
Then you better be a runz boy.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by wizrose(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
Youngtekkey:

hmm the way am seeing thiz is lik u need spiritual healing .. grin grin cheesy
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by IamPlato(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2018

I Cant Tell If Your Village People Are Rubbing Vaseline On Your Dick from The Village or Wearing Your Statue Condom...

UDUJ knows What To Say In Matters Like This
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by wizrose(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2018
gonkin:
Runs girls are always single. They claim to be very sexy and hot yet always single

that y shaku shaku galz will always be present
cheesy grin
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by wizrose(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=Josh64 post=67377279]How does one fall in love with an advertised public toilet? You have issues bro! Deep deep issues.[/quote.] hmm dnt tel me ur gf is virgin if she is not no difference grin
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 08, 2018
Join Vaseline Crew Broda.. safest and Cheapest means of satisfucktion

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by mrphysics(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 4:24pm On May 08, 2018
Divay22:
Guy follow destiny na grin grin grin

Destiny can only be delayed, but you no go fit change am *singing *
Which destiny?
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 4:26pm On May 08, 2018
Josh64:
How does one fall in love with an advertised public toilet? You have issues bro! Deep deep issues.
Sure I do. But technically most of this ladies engages in coded runs too na. If you know you know sha
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by prityego: 4:27pm On May 08, 2018
Bros don't run away from destiny. www.schoolcrayon.com
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Youngtekkey(m): 4:28pm On May 08, 2018
kingkakaone:
Lolssss...
You started ur first escapade with a runs girl so she has infected u with the "runs" virus.

But on a serious note, I noticed from ur writeup that u always fell in love after the sex, which is not love but lust for sex.

Some guys eventually dislike a lady after sex but others fall deep for her after sex of which u are one of them.

My advice, stay away from sex if u want to assess ur emotions on a lady.

BTW, just stay off women and build ur life first,
Thanks.
Best comment. It's really helpful. That's exactly what I intend doing.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 08, 2018
Youngtekkey:
Best comment. It's really helpful. That's exactly what I intend doing.
Better, it will help u know what u truly want in a lady.
Re: Help! I Keep Falling In Love With Runz Girls by ChildOfDoom: 6:55pm On May 08, 2018
SMH. Even village people weak for this your matter

(1) (Reply)

Most Of My Suitors Are Ugly; Help Me! / Pls Help Me, Someone I Care About Is Ignoring Me. / God Don Finally Pick My Call!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.