Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,853 members, 7,956,210 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:53 AM

Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin (4667 Views)

Man Lies On The Floor To Propose To His Girlfriend But She Turns Him Down / Twitter User: I Wish I Had A Loyal Boyfriend - See The Epic Reply She Got / He Kneels To Propose To His Girlfriend, But Her Other Lover Came Out In Boxers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by mayorhy: 3:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
Sir play along with your so called ‘Loyal Girlfriend’ and still be with your virgin girl. Trust me your ‘Loyal Girlfriend’ will still mess up. The distance alone will make her go cheaply to another man. I am so soooo sure of it sir

Stick with a virgin girl. I am also a virgin God Bless
you're definitely not a female, i have gone through your posts on nairaland and all you do is bash women online. I wonder why you're on a campaign against the female gender. If you had a terrible experience with a gf or a wife doesnt make all women the same. For you to masquerade as a female online to talk evil or bash women in the pretense that you're a female and your views are feminine shows how dangerous and psychopathic you are. I pray someone sees this and get you help because you're a danger to the society
Re: Confused: I Have A Loyal Girlfriend But Had It With Virgin by Caleb80: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2018
Stick With Your Loyal Girl Friend. She Has Been Loyal Even After Sex. Trust Me D Virgin Girl Just Wanted U To Bleep Her And Mind You Love And Loyal Disappears From A Lady After Sex..B Wise

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Ended The Relationship, But Still Wants Me To Cook For Him / Help, My Husband Has Been Sleeping With My Younger Sister For Four Years'- Woman / Would You Date A Girl Who Is A Nerd?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.