Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,660 members, 7,865,666 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 10:56 PM

Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. (1363 Views)

What Will You Do If You See These On The Wall Of A Lady Who Invited You? / My Neighbors Wife Is About To Push Me To The Wall. / Great Ladies Forever Are Been Pushed To The Wall N' I Dont Like It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by blazesam(m): 7:36am On May 08, 2018
I myself don't cheat. If you doubt then why nt gv me a gud example
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Jamie90(m): 7:38am On May 08, 2018
I cheat because all real men must. Especially, the single ones
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by blazesam(m): 7:39am On May 08, 2018
Jamie90:
I cheat because all real men must. Especially, the single ones
Ur case is special
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Ifakiland(m): 8:12am On May 08, 2018
How can you be a Yoruba boy and not cheat (sample)...it's in our dna...dats why our moms ask us "awon iyawo ni kan?" Cos they also know we have more dan one girl.

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by marvelli(f): 8:28am On May 08, 2018
Pushed to the wall ke? Abeg nobody has to push anything. Im beginning to believe its in their DNA. Im still looking for the exception to that rule sha cool
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by austyn0(m): 2:17pm On May 08, 2018
marvelli:
Pushed to the wall ke? Abeg nobody has to push anything. Im beginning to believe its in their DNA. Im still looking for the exception to that rule sha cool
And you will continue to look for the exception to that rule until you come to a conclusion with your senses to start meeting men and not boys.
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by marvelli(f): 2:23pm On May 08, 2018
austyn0:
And you will continue to look for the exception to that rule until you come to a conclusion with your senses to start meeting men and not boys.
keep your frustrations to yourself abeg. Wether I meet boys or men it is not your concern. As long as I Sha dont meet you.
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by austyn0(m): 2:28pm On May 08, 2018
marvelli:
keep your frustrations to yourself abeg. Wether I meet boys or men it is not your concern. As long as I Sha dont meet you.
Laughs
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by mrphysics(m): 2:29pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by McBrooklyn(m): 2:31pm On May 08, 2018
Lol...
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by IamPlato(m): 6:13pm On May 08, 2018

Op you Are Right...

I Am A Very Principled Man... I Dont Cheat...

If You Doubt, Lock Me Up In A Room With A Girl Like Preshy561 for 24hrs...

But Make Sure You Leave A Condom in The Room because Sometimes pregnancy Can Enter Through Window When You Do Not Know

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Preshy561(f): 6:15pm On May 08, 2018
IamPlato:

Op you Are Right...

I Am A Very Principled Man... I Dont Cheat...

If You Doubt, Lock Me Up In A Room With A Girl Like Preshy561 for 24hrs...

But Make Sure You Leave A Condom in The Room because Sometimes pregnancy Can Enter Through Window When You Do Not Know
lmao.cheesy

You won't kee me,comic relief.

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by IamPlato(m): 6:17pm On May 08, 2018
Preshy561:
lmao.cheesy
You won't kee me,comic relief.
Making You Laugh Is My Hobby... Hahahahahahagrin

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Preshy561(f): 6:19pm On May 08, 2018
IamPlato:
Making You Laugh Is My Hobby... Hahahahahahagrin
hahahhahaha,daalu. I enjoy your comments any day,any time.cheesy
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Joshrob(m): 6:49pm On May 08, 2018
Guy if that's what you think about men that cheats. You're wrong..
I still wander why I cheat on girlfriend anytime I do cheat on her.. She's just my perfect kind of girl in stature and character but I still cheated on her..
Thank God since this year I have not cheated on her and I pray God help not ever cheat on her again..

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 08, 2018
STFU!!! And get lost!
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by majekoam(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
marvelli:

Ive NEVER cheated...
I wonder if thats the case with you?
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by marvelli(f): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
majekoam:

Ive NEVER cheated...
I wonder if thats the case with you?
that's nice that you've never cheated. Its not the case with me. Its the case I see around me every day with both married and single men.
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by fancy4eve(f): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
If I hear..... men cheats because they believe it's in their nature nd dat is a bad idea if u ask me
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by fancy4eve(f): 9:29pm On May 08, 2018
Shout out 2 all d faithful men out dear, d lord is ur strength
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by fancy4eve(f): 9:35pm On May 08, 2018
Shout out 2 all d faithful men out dere, d lord is ur strength
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by majekoam(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2018
marvelli:
that's nice that you've never cheated. Its not the case with me. Its the case I see around me every day with both married and single men.

1. Then its not in our DNA.
2. Exception to the rule right here.
3. That's around you...not every guy

im out....
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Benzypet(m): 12:23am On May 09, 2018
It depends on the individual as for me I promise to be loyal and faithful to my baby girl. The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom when you have that fear then cheating on ur woman will be a taboo to anyone
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by Nobody: 12:34am On May 09, 2018
Truth is, guys cheat cause they want to. It's true that we're polygamous by nature, but we're also a lot of things by nature too. Some of us have learned to culture ourselves. It's OK to have multiple partners when you're not committed to someone. Once you are, just fùcking control yourself and give all your love to her.

Same goes for the ladies too.

1 Like

Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by blazesam(m): 5:24am On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Truth is, guys cheat cause they want to. It's true that we're polygamous by nature, but we're also a lot of things by nature too. Some of us have learned to culture ourselves. It's OK to have multiple partners when you're not committed to someone. Once you are, just fùcking control yourself and give all your love to her.

Same goes for the ladies too.
Girls also cos this some times. becos they tempt us. As it stand,everyman is entitle to 7wife's and yet some ladies wil stil b witot suitorz
Re: Men Hardly Cheat, Except They Are Been Pushed To The Wall. by marvelli(f): 7:11am On May 09, 2018
majekoam:

1. Then its not in our DNA.
2. Exception to the rule right here.
3. That's around you...not every guy

im out....
Bye Bye

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Smelly(fish) Pussy / Students go crazy as "Madea" makes a surprise appearance and twerks. / How Do I Deal With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.