Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,003 members, 7,838,516 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (31367 Views)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 08, 2018
madridguy:
Dey here they form Behind as if you don see IPhone X before for real life talk less of holding it. We sabi your type

Poor humor

And what do you mean by my type ?

This is typical of a tout so ...

IphoneX you think I need you or any man to have bought it for.me ?

I understand your situation...

My sympathies
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by madgoat(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
Smmmmhhhhh... And Davido will not use Infinix fones oh cry
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Davido is an A list artiste but Infinix is not an A list brand in the telecom/smartphone industry. What's the perception of the people about Infinix phones? (cheap, budget phone, low quality, right??) What's the perception of the people about Davido?

Do you see any gap?
This isn't a mockery of the Infinix brand. All products can't be expensive or of very high quality, and in fact, affordability in strategic management is a good and frequently recommended business model.

However, celebrity endorsement is not only about the money, or how much a brand can pay. A guy that buys all new versions of iphones for his subordinates and love to show off is not a good representation of the Infinix brand.

Best comment here
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:
Hahaha

See the rubbish brand Davido decided.to become the ambassador of?

Men so sad, 5his sure won't make me.buy those substandard Chinese trash phones

Drops mic , picks up.iphoneX and kat walks out of.thread

Rubbish
IphoneX your your boyfriend cannot afford is the one you wanna pick, Okay continue forming

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by sirusX(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
Acidosis:

Davido is an A list artiste but Infinix is not an A list brand in the telecom/smartphone industry. What's the perception of the people about Infinix phones? (cheap, budget phone, low quality, right??) What's the perception of the people about Davido?

Do you see any gap?
This isn't a mockery of the Infinix brand. All products can't be expensive or of very high quality, and in fact, affordability in strategic management is a good and frequently recommended business model.

However, celebrity endorsement is not only about the money, or how much a brand can pay. A guy that buys all new versions of iphones for his subordinates and love to show off is not a good representation of the Infinix brand.

you're on point
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by davillian(m): 1:52pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:
Hahaha

Rubbish
Drops mic , picks up.iphoneX and kat walks out.
Davido will do the same grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
IphoneX your your boyfriend cannot afford is the one you wanna pick, Okay continue forming

Lol

I love this country

So much bitter people, it's always a refreshing change of pace

Well if it's not something you can get right now doesn't mean it's too high for you either

I have been using one since launch sir

Bye
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
davillian:

Drops mic , picks up.iphoneX and kat walks out.
Davido will do the same grin

Kiss kiss
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by PassiveNaira: 1:53pm On May 08, 2018
This is applaudable for the company. Especially this unveiling coming after "headies 2018".
Nigeria is a busy market for any great investors and the people are ignorant of it.
Meanwhile, foreigners are taking the advantage right before the citizens. They use our own products, refine them and sell to us at a higher price...what we call branding or packaging.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 1:57pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Lol

I love this country

Well if it's not something you can get right now doesn't mean it's too high for you either

Bye
Not doubting or hating just do a quick screen grab and post undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 1:59pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Lol

I love this country

Bye
Me bittergrin I just don't want You to go to hell fire because of lying

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
grin grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:

So funny

I don't engage in lies dear it's a waste of time

Bye
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:00pm On May 08, 2018
madridguy:
The people from that side full of bad belle will soon be here now to brag how they will boycott Infinix Product for unveiling a Yoruba artist as their ambassador. Mtchew

Congratulation OBO

Hala Madrid

Hala Davido.
And you forgot Igbo man Nnamdi Ezeigbo CEO SLOT is brain behind Infinix Od.e.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Sagay212: 2:01pm On May 08, 2018
hope this ones didn't spend all their money on davido. small doctor would have been a better option. Davido doesn't represent their brand in any way. davido is into expensive things, heck!! he won't even use the infinix phone. davido wey proud die. Somebody like small doctor for help them reach out to large number of potential customers. after wasting money to pay davido, i hope they'll be able to pay workers salaries in some months to come.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
snazzy5050:
Not doubting or hating just do a quick screen grab and post undecided

That's even funnier would be easier for you to just Google an iPhoneX home screen and see what it looks.like wouldn't it hun?

grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 2:02pm On May 08, 2018
would love to see it from your screenshot cheesy
jenigurl:

That's even funnier would be easier for you to just Google an iPhoneX home screen and see what it looks.like wouldn't it hun?

grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 2:03pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

So funny
I don't engage in lies dear it's a waste of time
Bye
Okay

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Sagay212: 2:03pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:
Hahaha

Rubbish

Well don't blame davido. They must have given him a very mouth watering offer. You know how proud that boy is. so for him to have accepted this, im sure the money is really worth it.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:04pm On May 08, 2018
Sagay212:

Well don't blame davido. They must have given him a very mouth watering offer. You know how proud that boy is. so for him to have accepted this, im sure the money is really worth it.

He has no blame here it's the Brand communication manager who goofed
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by donald101(m): 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
Ennyholar:
Infinix Mobile Is set to unveil Nigerian superstar Davido as it brand ambassador in an event in Lagos.

Assurance is certain as I'll be bringing you live updates as it's happening at the event.

Congratulations OBO, you deserved it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 08, 2018
snazzy5050:
would love to see it from your screenshot cheesy

I don't doubt that either smiley
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 2:06pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

I don't doubt that either smiley
grin something so easy taking so long wink

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:07pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

grin

That guy has been banned. U should have pitied him knowing that mynd4.4 bans for at least 3 months grin Person no fit play with u?
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by harmbhrosz(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
Auladimeji:
see how frustration is glowing on you.

For the fact that the whole savings of your household cannot buy iPhone X doesn't automatically projects everyone here to be poor like you.

Be humble and stop acting like the monkey you're using as meme
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
When Davido would start giving out this same infinix phones to fans. Same people bashing would be same people that would be asking for it.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 2:09pm On May 08, 2018
Diickrider:

That guy has been banned. U should have pitied him knowing that mynd4.4 bans for at least 3 months grin Person no fit play with u?
who is this one? undecided

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 2:13pm On May 08, 2018
Diickrider:

My dear he has no right to speak to any woman like that even if she is his wife, let alone a stranger like.me

We need to respect women more in this country that's all

There are lots of civil gentlemen here who argue politely , men like that just make the rest of you look bad .
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Auladimeji(m): 2:13pm On May 08, 2018
harmbhrosz:
see how frustration is glowing on you.

For the fact that the whole savings of your household cannot buy iPhone X doesn't automatically projects everyone here to be poor like you.

Be humble and stop acting like the monkey you're using as meme
They no dey use mouth blow slaughtered cow.. Big head?get out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo / Hilarious Throwback Picture Of Olamide Baddo / Paul Okoye And Girlfriend Anita Have A Baby-Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.