Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,998 members, 7,838,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (31365 Views)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by philip0906(m): 7:43am On May 09, 2018
jenigurl:

very true
Bia...you just fine anyhow resemble my ex join. Commot my front jor,make I see road undecided
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by bigtt76(f): 7:44am On May 09, 2018
I was going to say this ....i don't see Davido brandishing an Infinix branded phone in the nearest future. Waste of money by Infinix Mobility. They should go for an ambassador from the street

Acidosis:

Davido is an A list artiste but Infinix is not an A list brand in the telecom/smartphone industry. What's the perception of the people about Infinix phones? (cheap, budget phone, low quality, right??) What's the perception of the people about Davido?

Do you see any gap?
This isn't a mockery of the Infinix brand. All products can't be expensive or of very high quality, and in fact, affordability in strategic management is a good and frequently recommended business model.

However, celebrity endorsement is not only about the money, or how much a brand can pay. A guy that buys all new versions of iphones for his subordinates and love to show off is not a good representation of the Infinix brand.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by enemmo(f): 7:46am On May 09, 2018
Davido might not use an Infinix phone, but he might use it in his music videos, and he will bring them more publicity eg with over 6 million Instagram followers.

And remember Davido is a cheerful giver, he could buy many phones and dash them out. Its a win win for Infinix and Davido.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 8:27am On May 09, 2018
OHIsIManuEL:
And he doesn't even use your products

Well they paying him big money. He will have to use one and flaunt it also for the duration of the contract. Its his alternate fone now. Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Poses With Santa Claus: "I’ve Been A Very Good Girl This Year" / Adorable Photo Of Efe And Rico Swavey Together / Tuface With Evander Holyfield - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.