Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,366 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) (31349 Views)

Obi Cubana, Val Ozigbo, Others At Unveiling Of Castro Cubana Lounge (Photos) / Have You Ever Patronised A Brand Because Of Its Brand Ambassador? / EU Removes Basketmouth As Ambassador For Sexual & Gender Based Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 08, 2018
Enemyofpeace:
just becurse he don't loves you tongue

Who needs his love when I got.yours? wink
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 08, 2018
snazzy5050:
jenigurl isn’t fake she’s just too busy to screenshot and send grin

Kiss kiss hugs* kisses
Yes daddy tell.em like we know
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
Emilokoiyawon:

You even fine pass that Chioma sef but ordinary assurance you no get. Abeg go and fix your life joor tongue

Abi o jare

But you can fix it for me can't you hun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

screenshot this thread undecided

I dont know how daddy

Maybe you can teach me?
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Enemyofpeace: 3:45pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Who needs his love when I got.yours? wink
abeg abeg I no get assurance o
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 3:47pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Kiss kiss hugs* kisses
pm me dear or reply mine
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Infinix is a low budget low quality devuce the brand ambassador match doesn't fit

I would never buy an infinix device just because.

On the other hand I attend Davido concerts whenever I am in Nigeria if i can

This match up is wrong I would expect them to pick an upcoming artist for this instead but you wouldn't understand so ...

I understand u, and yes infinix make low budget phones but they also make some decent mid range/flagship killers like the zero series. Infinix are aiming higher, maybe Davido might not be the best person to use as an ambassador but at the same time they want people to take them serious and not look at them as that small company that make only low budget phones. It's a win win to be frank. Look at how tecno partnered with man city so they could get some international recognition.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:49pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Kiss kiss hugs* kisses

grin grin

screenshot this thread grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

I dont know how daddy

Maybe you can teach me?

hold the power button and the low volume button..

Ordinary screenshot is taking you hours cheesy

nairaland ladies and fake life sha..
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 08, 2018
snazzy5050:
pm me dear or reply mine

grin grin

That won't change the fact that she just disgraced herself. grin grin

you want to test your luck grin

leave the fine babe alone cheesy

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by snazzy5050(m): 3:55pm On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

grin grin

That won't change the fact that she just disgraced herself. grin grin

you want to test your luck grin

leave the fine babe alone cheesy
leave her joor tongue
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Hardamz(m): 3:56pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:
Hahaha

See the rubbish brand Davido decided.to become the ambassador of?

Men so sad, 5his sure won't make me.buy those substandard Chinese trash phones

Drops mic , picks up.iphoneX and kat walks out of.thread

Rubbish
Wetin "Full Stop" Dey Do For Middle Of Your Comment, And U Dey Form iPhone X.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 08, 2018
Hardamz:

Yes papi i do use one wink
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

hold the power button and the low volume button..

Ordinary screenshot is taking you hours cheesy

nairaland ladies and fake life sha..

yes papi it is oh i wonder why
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 08, 2018
Hanseel1:

grin grin

screenshot this thread grin

oh yes i will, i will hmm i wonder why i haven't grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 08, 2018
greenhulk:

I understand u, and yes infinix make low budget phones but they also make some decent mid range/flagship killers like the zero series. Infinix are aiming higher, maybe Davido might not be the best person to use as an ambassador but at the same time they want people to take them serious and not look at them as that small company that make only low budget phones. It's a win win to be frank. Look at how tecno partnered with man city so they could get some international recognition.

sound points indeed but i just worry the disconnect those loyal to the brand might feel, because we both know you will never ever see Davido using an iphoneX
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Youngsage: 5:06pm On May 08, 2018
Hardamz:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

sound points indeed but i just worry the disconnect those loyal to the brand might feel, because we both know you will never ever see Davido using an iphoneX

I bet u meant Davido will never use an infinix phone. Of course he won't. He will only carry the phones at events organized by infinix and after the event he will trash it and pull out his iPhone X. Same way Manchester city players will not use tecno phones even though they were used for adverts for the tecno brand. And I'm sure tiwa Savage doesn't use Nigerian Pampers for her son even though she is Pampers ambassador. Manchester united players are being forced to come to training with Chevrolet cars they were given by Chevrolet but as soon as they are done with training they park the cars and hop in their Ferraris, Porsches and rolls Royce.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 5:19pm On May 08, 2018
greenhulk:

I bet u meant Davido will never use an infinix phone. Of course he won't. He will only carry the phones at events organized by infinix and after the event he will trash it and pull out his iPhone X. Same way Manchester city players will not use tecno phones even though they were used for adverts for the tecno brand. And I'm sure tiwa Savage doesn't use Nigerian Pampers for her son even though she is Pampers ambassador. Manchester united players are being forced to come to training with Chevrolet cars they were given by Chevrolet but as soon as they are done with training they park the cars and hop in their Ferraris, Porsches and rolls Royce.

very true
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 5:46pm On May 08, 2018
Unveiling shortly

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Hardamz(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2018
jenigurl:

Yes papi i do use one wink
Mama its nice, u r beau sha.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 5:51pm On May 08, 2018
YomiTee123:
davido is not in the event sef

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 5:53pm On May 08, 2018
Nmakukwu:
Can they afford him?

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 6:33pm On May 08, 2018
It's a done deal
Davido sign for Infinix

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Ennyholar: 6:45pm On May 08, 2018
Deal sealed

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Kfed4ril(m): 7:13pm On May 08, 2018
madridguy:
The people from that side full of bad belle will soon be here now to brag how they will boycott Infinix Product for unveiling a Yoruba artist as their ambassador. Mtchew

Congratulation OBO

Hala Madrid

Hala Davido.

I thought your hatred was just for buhari haters, now I know better, you hate anything associated with Igbo but still wants to remain in same country with them.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Realboygenius(m): 7:16pm On May 08, 2018
Ennyholar:
Deal sealed

Nice one
He came through.
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by vickthorious(m): 7:49pm On May 08, 2018
so he would stop flaunting iphone x now hehehehe issokay
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 08, 2018
justparamount:

and what of reminisce n Samsung? Dem gel? abeeegi

since he's now their ambassador he 'll start showing off their brands to especially in videos
can we face the fact here, be honest do you think Davido OBO who bought his bae a porshe in millions would use an infinix phone, Yes or No? Just be honest
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by Kalapizim(m): 11:17pm On May 08, 2018
Felixamos:
can we face the fact here, be honest do you think Davido OBO who bought his bae a porshe in millions would use an infinix phone, Yes or No? Just be honest
story !

Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by McDoe(m): 12:14am On May 09, 2018
jenigurl:

Infinix is a low budget low quality devuce the brand ambassador match doesn't fit

I would never buy an infinix device just because.

On the other hand I attend Davido concerts whenever I am in Nigeria if i can

This match up is wrong I would expect them to pick an upcoming artist for this instead but you wouldn't understand so ...

This is arrant nonsense. You talk like someone who has no morals. People are the type we refer to as the lazy Nigerian youth who is always wanting free money because he doesn't cherish hardwork.
Every organization aspires to be on top and may so choose whoever as their ambassador.
They approached Davido and he accepted based on terms and conditions. So what is your beef here. Mehn, go and sleep!
Re: Infinix Mobile Unveiling Of Davido As Ambassador Of Its Brand (Live Pictures) by rolabell(m): 7:39am On May 09, 2018
Acidosis:
Infinix and Davido? The combo looks odd. Small Doctor, Lil Kesh or any other "Street" ambassador will make a better option. Infinix is meant for the "Street".
U sabi...the combo looks odd. Am sure Davido can't use an infinix sef. Someone like Lil Kesh or Oritsefemi fits the infinix brand. Davido is more of an iPhone somebody. #JustSaying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

TY Bello: "I Was Sexually Abused As A Child" / Foluke Daramola Visits Queens College Over Sexual Harassment Case / MC Wakago Threatens To Slap Daddy Freeze Over Williams Uchemba Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.