Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,824 members, 7,828,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? (1434 Views)

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 12:51pm On May 21, 2010
SOME SAY MANY LADIES THAT ARE SINGLE SEEK TOO MUCH OF THERE FUTURE HUSBAND OR MAN.THEY SEEK PERFECTION WHICH IS RARE TO GET FROM A MAN?
SOME SAY THEY FIND IT HARD GETTING DOW FROM THERE HIGH HORSES?
HOUSE LETS COMMENT ON THESE AND OTHER FACTORS THAT MIGHT HAVE SELF IMPOSED BEING SINGLE ON MANY LADIES.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by iice(f): 5:05am On Jun 01, 2010
I'd say some don't ask for too much.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 5:39am On Jun 01, 2010
Iice,well i agree with you that some do not but many does.
Their desired perfection is always non-existing.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jun 01, 2010
No, I think we ask for too little.
Whatever happened to being a gentleman? What about the monthly salaries?
Back then, having a gf meant having a wife. Thus you treat her like a wife, by paying for her bills, taking care of her like a real man.

What happened to support? mentally and financially?

O ti su mi jor.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 6:12am On Jun 01, 2010
FlGators,
Ma je ki o su e oo,notori wipe igba ti eniyan ba ro wipe o ti pari nI oLUWA nma gbe ise iyanu re de.
I know we still have many a gentlemen out there and back then a GF was a GF and not one that would have many a gentlemen that she dates solely because she wants to continually pool resources from and not because of love.
Gentlemen of our present age too has gone HI-TECH too as they do not want to continually play the fool as some ladies feel not to say we dont have the very good ones.
In these days,the orientation for the ladies was more of surulere and what sort of developed orientation do we expect from a NOW made guy whose boyhood sweetheart left because she could not stand Surulere?
I go through many thread and see what many a ladies desire from there dream future man and many of these exist only in fictions.
Nothing wrong in asking for a mental support or financial support BUT frankly many ladies seek more.They seek a reincarnate of what they have read in novels or seen in movies.
All i can say is that we all just need to be realistic and learn to imbibe the patience our mothers implored that made them last long in there respective marriages.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 01, 2010
femmy2010:

FlGators,
Ma je ki o su e oo,notori wipe igba ti eniyan ba ro wipe o ti pari nI oLUWA nma gbe ise iyanu re de.
I know we still have many a gentlemen out there and back then a GF was a GF and not one that would have many a gentlemen that she dates solely because she wants to continually pool resources from and not because of love.
Gentlemen of our present age too has gone HI-TECH too as they do not want to continually play the fool as some ladies feel not to say we dont have the very good ones.
In these days,the orientation for the ladies was more of surulere and what sort of developed orientation do we expect from a NOW made guy whose boyhood sweetheart left because she could not stand Surulere?
I go through many thread and see what many a ladies desire from there dream future man and many of these exist only in fictions.
Nothing wrong in asking for a mental support or financial support BUT frankly many ladies seek more.They seek a reincarnate of what they have read in novels or seen in movies.
All i can say is that we all just need to be realistic and learn to imbibe the patience our mothers implored that made them last long in there respective marriages.

Ooto ni gbogbo nkan ti o se so. Ope ni fun Oluwa. . . .O n to dawa, ni yoo pese okurin to dara fun wa wink
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 6:22am On Jun 01, 2010
Be ni oo.O ye Olorun.Ki a sha ma dupe ni ipo ki po ti a ba ba ara wa.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 6:23am On Jun 01, 2010
tooto ni, amin o.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 6:26am On Jun 01, 2010
Amen
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by chika98: 6:41am On Jun 01, 2010
There is nothing like perfection. Doesn't exist and will never!

Some women aren't asking for much. Problem is the least bit most men seem to lack
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 7:29am On Jun 01, 2010
true
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by tjosh(m): 7:57am On Jun 01, 2010
Aftr 3 months of larvish spending on my newly met chick, aftr extorting me, nw she complains am nt doin beta dn i did b4. U can imagine even dough i stil nevr enter The pLaCE. . She is still demanding! Gush! Love and money!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by chika98: 8:00am On Jun 01, 2010
tjosh:

Aftr 3 months of larvish spending on my newly met chick, aftr extorting me, nw she complains am nt doin beta dn i did b4. U can imagine even dough i stil nevr enter The pLaCE. . She is still demanding! Gush! Love and money!

Extortion: "The use, or the express or implicit threat of the use, of violence or other criminal means to cause harm to person, reputation, or property as a means to obtain property from someone else with his consent"

So pray tell. . . has she been violent towards you? Or are you saying you are daft enough to let a woman rip you off? shocked grin
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by 190: 8:09am On Jun 01, 2010
they simply ask for too much
whereas they posses less than what we men require from them~
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 01, 2010
190:

they simply ask for too much
whereas they posses less than what we men require from them~

It's as simple as that. Many women think their mere 'womanity' is sufficient to make them worthy of Mr. Perfect. That's laughable. Yet they never talk about their part of the deal. Even if you pamper them, spend your life savings on them, etc, they may still be disloyal to you in every sense of the word. So what do they have to offer in exchange for a man's best efforts? I wish I knew.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 01, 2010
a woman who's got it all has all the rights to ask for as much as she "thinks" she is worth in emotion/care etc
the problem is that too many have absolutely nothing to back these demands.
some poor sod who has got a volcano down his pants will comply because he is so focussed on the toto that his brain aint functionning right.(all the blood dey in his cokc thus starving his brain to function right)

look at this brotha here for instance:

tjosh:

- what was the aim for all the spending?
- 3months and you already spent so much, no wonder she now expect much more. did you run out of steam?
- this gal is being real (and hungry). . . . .  she asked before, asking now and will ask in the future. if you cant take the heat then get the hell out of the kitchen!!!!!
- what did the gal promise to offer in return for such lavish spending?
- if s e x was ONLY what you were after then dont you think that you would have been better off going to an ashewo?
- do you even think that you have a base for complain?! if you do then why dont you go and face your "extorter"?!
she probably is right there next to you, TELL HER!!!!!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 9:57am On Jun 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

a woman who's got it all has all the rights to ask for as much as she "thinks" she is worth in emotion/care etc
the problem is that too many have absolutely nothing to back these demands.
some poor sod who has got a volcano down his pants will comply because he is so focussed on the toto that his brain aint functionning right.(all the blood dey in his cokc thus starving his brain to function right)

Lol! The inimitable Mr.BrownJay. Where've u been? Missed u around this frickin place. Welkom back all the same.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Donvilo(m): 10:01am On Jun 01, 2010
@OP. Some aren't like that. Rather, it only SOLELY depends on the level of maturity of the lady in question. (Likewise the guys)
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 01, 2010
pro01:

Lol! The inimitable Mr.BrownJay. Where've u been? Missed u around this frickin place. Welkom back all the same.

hey Pro01, thanks. i was banned and took the opportunity to stay away from NL for a while. . . , . . . . . but it didnt last, lol!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by SAGoddess: 10:41am On Jun 01, 2010
It seems the norm that most Naija guys expect to pay (monetery or with gifts) a girl to be their girlfriend, interesting, so if a guy has no money he can't get a girl?
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 01, 2010
The guys want one thing and will do whatever they have to do to get it. Tell the broke-down, cheaparsed muddafuggas to stop flashing money they dont have to get the girl they want to fook with.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 11:10am On Jun 01, 2010
Chika,i do not think he was daft enough to have gotten ripped off.I think when we are in love we find ourselves doing thing we would ordinarily have not done and it sure can happen to you too.
Lets just pray to meet a woman that is meant to be with us.

SA Goddess,
the unhappy truth remains that most ladies love are for sale .Or what can we say about a scenario that the lady only start feeling something for the man after he might have spoilt her with gifts and many other goodies.
A man without money with get a lady from a very close limited options and a man with the cash would get almost any lady he desires even if she is presently in a very serious relationship with a man that has less to offer.
There LOVE IS INDEED FOR SALE.
I know we still have ladies that would love strictly because they are in love and would never allow another man to buy their love no matter the gifts of other material things showered but they remain very Few
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 11:13am On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes,don't you think the guys have to flash the money they have or do not have because i think that is the language most ladies understand,Abi?As bad as things may be it is hard to live a life without WOMEN.they are the salt of life.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by SAGoddess: 11:18am On Jun 01, 2010
I get you guys, in any relationship, gifts are welcome cheesy and helping each other out financially is fine or the more financially secure partner helping out is cool but BUYING the love shocked SO, does the love go when the money goes?

Down here some Naija men joke about others only getting girlfriends when they arrive in SA because in Nigeria, no girl would even look in the direction of a broke/average man!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 11:23am On Jun 01, 2010
Money money money ,without this a man is almost not a man in Nigeria.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by SAGoddess: 11:29am On Jun 01, 2010
femmy2010:

Money money money ,without this a man is almost not a man in Nigeria.

That seems to be IT, also the men with the money seem to flaunt it as they know it will buy them the "love", I have seen girls dating men with tons of money but the men could have easily relocated from a nearby forest grin but of course the girls are only concerned about the depth of the pocket and the men know this!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^^^^^^but what a contradiction. . . . . . how poor is a man who has to resort to enticing a mate with money to find happiness. . . . . . . . . . its a fake sense of happiness that will disappear as soon as the money does. this kind of man will always be alone (even if he is married to 20 gals).
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 12:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
True bad it is for a guy that does not have the money to entice a girl that would not have seen him if not for the money.
Don't you feel if the Ladies refused to be enticed with money or other material things then the man that rely on flaunting his money to get them would stop?
The fact remains that money ladies love the money and that is the usual point of attraction.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by SAGoddess: 12:19pm On Jun 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^^^^but what a contradiction. . . . . . how poor is a man who has to resort to enticing a mate with money to find happiness. . . . . . . . . . its a fake sense of happiness that will disappear as soon as the money does. this kind of man will always be alone (even if he is married to 20 gals).

Unfortunately there is a lot of that fake happiness going around, really sad!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2010
So true and sadden
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 01, 2010
femmy2010:

True bad it is for a guy that does not have the money to entice a girl that would not have seen him if not for the money.
Don't you feel if the Ladies refused to be enticed with money or other material things then the man that rely on flaunting his money to get them would stop?
The fact remains that money ladies love the money and that is the usual point of attraction.

these men should know that "what you attract with honey, you will loose with (bigger) honey"
the person i feel sorry the most in this picture is the guy who isnt as wealthy as "flaunting guy" and who thinks he is in a fantastic relationship with such "money" ladies. . . . . . .  his wakeup call would be the hardest!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 1:03pm On Jun 01, 2010
I am sure the Honey Flaunting men know what the Honey lady are and wont be surprise when they disappear with a Bigger honey Flaunter

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think She's Interested In Me Via This Body Languages / CNN'S World's 12 Sexiest Accents-nigeria Listed As 5th .Please vote via FB / 5 Habbits Women Will Never Stop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.