Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,857 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? (1435 Views)

Weird Questions Ladies Ask In Order Not To Look Cheap / Questions Some Ladies Ask Their Ex-Boyfriends / Funny Ways Ladies Ask For Credit Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2010
LOL, no wise wealthy man would invest his hard earn cash in stocks/shares(women) that he could possibly loose entitlement overnight due to a hostile takeover.
sadly, many of these (not so wise) men would use pregnancies to try and secure a lifelong hold on these stocks/shares, not knowing that, this is just a mistake that will have them throw MORE of their hard earn cash into these shady shares!

with time, the value of these shares will depreciate rapidly and you will be left with worthless shares!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by yme1(f): 4:06pm On Jun 01, 2010
not everyone of them, tho some are just stupid and immature undecided
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
IN MY HONEST UNBIASED OPINION, Girls dont ask enough.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

what is the basis for this your "honest and unbiased" sense of entitlement? God created every plain jane to receive more than she gives?
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Loveaflame(m): 4:40pm On Jun 01, 2010
You need to more specific.Too much of what? It is a common thing that ladies should ask for some things from their guys.Your ability to meet them is another question of its own.I believe if a lady demands for something and it is within the ability of the man,he should give it.The only thing I will not be happy with is if the lady demands for unneccessary petty things that can be done without.Also if the demand becomes too much,I will simply conclude that the lady is only in love with my purse and not me as a person.In conclusion I don't advise ladies to make much demand on their guys it doesn't speak well of their morals.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Loveaflame(m): 4:41pm On Jun 01, 2010
You need to more specific.Too much of what? It is a common thing that ladies should ask for some things from their guys.Your ability to meet them is another question of its own.I believe if a lady demands for something and it is within the ability of the man,he should give it.The only thing I will not be happy with is if the lady demands for unneccessary petty things that can be done without.Also if the demand becomes too much,I will simply conclude that the lady is only in love with my purse and not  me as a person.In conclusion I don't advise ladies to make much demand on their guys it doesn't speak well of their morals.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by GL(f): 6:55pm On Jun 01, 2010
i think for some guys spending on girls is a status thing. i know girls who don't ask their boyfriends for money, but these guys still try to go after the 'expensive' girls. guys seem to enjoy chasing after girls who expect several suitors to buy them the latest phones, fancy lingerie, clothes etc, sometimes i don't blame girls for behaving this way, cos guys always find a way to spend their money on girls. it's as if that's the whole idea of earning money, so even if the girlfriend doesn't ask they'll spend it on other girls.

@ topic,
depends, if it's about money some single ladies do ask for too much. but if it's about attitude, i'd say ladies don't ask enough. i know no man/woman is perfect, but there are some disturbing attitudes you see in guys nowadays. young guys who already have the impression that women exist to please them, guys who already have the master mentality before marriage, guys who specifically look for breadwinning wives who would double as servants. if a lady decides that issues such as lack of respect and laziness are deal breakers, i don't think that's asking too much.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 7:54pm On Jun 01, 2010
GL,
you are very right about what direction i was expectant the debate would have taken but the many points raised from the very start of the thread raised an issue which i guess many wanted to say one thing or the other about and indeed am sure many must have gained or learn one or two things from.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 01, 2010
GL:

i think for some guys spending on girls is a status thing. i know girls who don't ask their boyfriends for money, but these guys still try to go after the 'expensive' girls. guys seem to enjoy chasing after girls who expect several suitors to buy them the latest phones, fancy lingerie, clothes etc,  sometimes i don't blame girls for behaving this way, cos guys always find a way to spend their money on girls. it's as if that's the whole idea of earning money, so even if the girlfriend doesn't ask they'll spend it on other girls.

GL the catch is that: if a man WILLINGLY spends the money then so be it but if its a "requirement" for dating then thats where i think that some people have lost their mind.
of course, guys should buy gifts to their partner, if the said partner deserves it and only for that reason.
in my book, such "money hungry" women are like children, if there is no discipline then you will never be at peace!

the gals who dont ask for money but yet label themselves or act as high maintenance is all the same thing.
i love high maintenance women as long as they take care of their own maintenance bill. lol!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by GL(f): 9:15pm On Jun 01, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

GL the catch is that: if a man WILLINGLY spends the money then so be it but if its a "requirement" for dating then thats where i think that some people have lost their mind.
of course, guys should buy gifts to their partner, if the said partner deserves it and only for that reason.
in my book, such "money hungry" women are like children, if there is no discipline then you will never be at peace!

the gals who dont ask for money but yet label themselves or act as high maintenance is all the same thing.
i love high maintenance women as long as they take care of their own maintenance bill. lol!

but when guys are willingly spending money to get girls' attention, it's bound to become a requirement sooner or later. then you shouldn't blame girls if they pay more attention to the guy who spends the most.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 9:21pm On Jun 01, 2010
I thought it was the LOVE MONEY tendency of the ladies that made the man apply what they want to get them.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 01, 2010
GL:

but when guys are willingly spending money to get girls' attention, it's bound to become a requirement sooner or later. then you shouldn't blame girls if they pay more attention to the guy who spends the most.

what i meant by a guy spending willingly is someone who offers a gift, after dating the said gal for a while, because she deserves it. . . . . . important words here are: FOR A WHILE and DESERVE
if they just met and the guy just spends for no apparent reason other than to bait that said gal then he is a lost soul and probably deserve whatever "animal" he will attract.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by A40(m): 9:49pm On Jun 01, 2010
Single Ladies asking for what?? What have they done to warrant their demands? What do you guys bring to the table? Some of una no even fit boil rice so where do your rights to ask for stuff comes from? A lot of y'all don't have anything else to offer besides some a$$. So again i ask what right do y'all have to ask
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by kejijames(m): 9:52pm On Jun 01, 2010
Bulk sms is the best way to reach your clients for more sales. For your bulk sms at very low price contact me at 08037836773 or send me mail kejijames@yahoo.com or skype me at kejijames. You are always welcome.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by luap: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2010
Men give to woman and in return woman give to men(sx). Think of it as socialized prostitution. The problem is when women take gifts and things with no intention on giving anything back. These women are the lowest of women. They should be upfront from the beginning and just not take any gifts for meals; they should just pay their way equally like a man.
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 01, 2010
^^^^^^^shouldnt you say that thesewomen are the "smart" ones and that these guys handing over their valuables without any definite contract are the "dumb" ones.

just because a guy is paying for a toto, doesnt remove the fact that he is a mugu. . . . . . . . . the minute he forgets that and puts his guard down, the gal will remind him of that with such act as the one you stated!
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

+1
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by tjosh(m): 4:09am On Jun 02, 2010
Mrbrownjay. . Can we talk om YIM? Pls
Re: Do Single Ladies Ask For Too Much ? by femmy2010(m): 10:25am On Jun 02, 2010
How lucky we are to see a brand new sweet day filled with so much fulfillment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NAIJA GIRLS Flirting With Oyibo Beware!:German Disowns Pregnanted 9ja Babe / If U Are Mega-rich At 24 Would U Consider Marriage? / 7 Lies All Women Tell Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.