Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:04 AM

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (46442 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Millz404(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2018
Mtchewwwwww
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by ogunnoikitaiwo(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2018
not in ds country...o le ri...w not a mugun like ur chuch member..
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by HORLADSTAR(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
Who knows you
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by eph12(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
Nonsense
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Ramanto(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
You are welcome on board, gracious sir. But what happens if you can't deliver within three months as promised?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Dafreeguy(m): 12:36pm On May 08, 2018
Who is diswan again? seems he is tired of decieving his members. he now wants to decieve nigerians
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by userplainly(m): 12:37pm On May 08, 2018
lemme noh even comment!.. from one thief to a Bigger one!.... so u can turn our National treasures and oil revenues to tithes?.....No thank you!....God did not send you any message oga..goan retire

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Lexusgs430: 12:39pm On May 08, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
Religion and Delusion go hand in hand

It would increase to 50% from 10%....

Life imprisonment for defaulters grin

No be small tin.....
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by HoodBillionaire: 12:39pm On May 08, 2018
Na that God go punish u
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by talk2percy(m): 12:40pm On May 08, 2018
That sounds good to me. I am tired of hearing this name buhari!
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by HeWrites(m): 12:41pm On May 08, 2018
Buhari better stay
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Botango23(m): 12:42pm On May 08, 2018
This a fake news, please don't read what this guy wrote up there.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Shhhh01(f): 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by orlymat: 12:46pm On May 08, 2018
I see 12 different thunders justling to be the one that will strike this blogger for the caption "Adeboye"
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by bedspread: 12:47pm On May 08, 2018
In as much as I do not know this candidate, I subscribe for anybody but Buhari who can give us a sense of Direction ........
Buhari has Failed in Flying Colors
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by chiefojiji(m): 12:48pm On May 08, 2018
Who is pastor Gabriel Adegboye? Which denomination is he from? Don't comman confuse people here. Cus I know so many people go dey think it's pastor Enoch Adeboye........
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by CodeTemplar: 12:49pm On May 08, 2018
Next2Bezee:
This one is no longer satisfied with chopping only tithe, he now want to be chopping tax money too.

Thief.
Stop derailing. Leah is in the enemy's camp and bubu is quiet
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by karounwi5050: 12:50pm On May 08, 2018
Nigeria Pastors,hunñn ,it is well
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Airoflaw(m): 12:51pm On May 08, 2018
who knows pastor Adegboye
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by janetdaniels201: 12:51pm On May 08, 2018
You better do a rethink and ask God properly.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Josh64(m): 12:53pm On May 08, 2018
39 million members? Could be the number of eligible christians in the country. He fails to realize less than half of them have PVCs. Sense no go kee me.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by olawrite: 12:54pm On May 08, 2018
You won't want to miss this opportunity OLAWRITE is given out to there customers. come to us and we will make things happen on your blog.
olawrite 08097112382
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Randy100: 12:59pm On May 08, 2018
I will pick Buhari over any pastor but Buhari to daura 2019.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by colby92(m): 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
If you don't win it will now seem like God is a liar. You guys should stop including God in your selfish ambitions.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Sagay212: 1:05pm On May 08, 2018
but if thesame God says my son, please die, i want you to come and enjoy heaven, you nor go gree o.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by xynerise: 1:06pm On May 08, 2018
Fake pastors exposing themselves because of greed
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by sapeleboi(m): 1:07pm On May 08, 2018
he want to eat from the national cake 2, angry ok
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by profxtova(m): 1:08pm On May 08, 2018
jaromi666:

CAN U IMAGINE DON'T BECAUSE OF BLOGGING ND LIE AGAINST AN ANOINTED MAN GOD
I seriously doubt the credibility of this news jare,the blogger just wants attention grin grin

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by OnlyAmethyst(f): 1:09pm On May 08, 2018
jaromi666:

CAN U IMAGINE DON'T BECAUSE OF BLOGGING ND LIE AGAINST AN ANOINTED MAN GOD

Am wondering why they didn't mention the church the pastor is pastoring and also supply the pics of the pastor so we can see the face of the pastor
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by DrMuzungu(m): 1:09pm On May 08, 2018
His mumu is very strong!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by AreaFada2: 1:10pm On May 08, 2018
Why these pastors ridicule themselves is beyond me. shocked shocked
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by profxtova(m): 1:11pm On May 08, 2018
OnlyAmethyst:

Am wondering why they didn't mention the church the pastor is pastoring and also supply the pics of the pastor so we can see the face of the pastor
Exactly what I was thinking.......the news is very fake

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet / Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building / ‪What Is Eckankar? Is It A Cult, A Religion, Part Of The Occult?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.