Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (46441 Views)

Bishop Feyi Daniel Raped Me Twice In His Lekki Home, Sent Me N5k To Treat Myself / RCCG Pastor Gabriel Diya, His Son And Daughter Drown Inside A Pool In Spain / "Spirit Of Beersheba Sent Me To Seduce Catholic Priests In Amaruru, Imo" (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by IgboBasthard: 1:12pm On May 08, 2018
Yahoo yahoo man!

I will SLAP the effing annoited!
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by GoodMuyis(m): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Pastors shouldn't be in politics, it's about winning souls for Christ, only Nigerians Pastors want to be a governor or president.

Pastors should be in politics, Nigeria Soul need to be rescued
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by OnlyAmethyst(f): 1:14pm On May 08, 2018
profxtova:

Exactly what I was thinking.......the news is very fake

You just made me smile, I joined nairaland officially yesterday and you are the first to comment on my comment grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by deebrownneymar: 1:24pm On May 08, 2018
Tunde Bakare has said his own but he was quite smart by saying God has not said when. In his grave?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by kuntash: 1:28pm On May 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Na so Pastor Okotie talk some years back, wia is he now?
Don't just no why all dis fake pastors keeps disgracing we christians.

if truly you are a christian such comment wont emit from thy mind
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by gbishman: 1:33pm On May 08, 2018
Na only you God dey talk to abi?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Jabioro: 1:47pm On May 08, 2018
God told what you knew nothing about..
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Abagworo(m): 1:50pm On May 08, 2018
Who else laughed so hard when he realized it isn't Enoch Adeboye? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy wink
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:51pm On May 08, 2018
jaromi666:

CAN U IMAGINE DON'T BECAUSE OF BLOGGING ND LIE AGAINST AN ANOINTED MAN GOD
Enoch Adeboye and Gabriel Adegboye are two different people...
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Sluvist(m): 1:54pm On May 08, 2018
Just imagine the level of the negative effect coddeine has done to some nigerians, even the so called pastors were not left behind. No worry pastor, in the next 2 months to come your eyes will clear when the remaining syrup finished in the market, we can listen to you then.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Sluvist(m): 1:56pm On May 08, 2018
gbishman:
Na only you God dey talk to abi?
abeg helep me aksam
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Sluvist(m): 2:01pm On May 08, 2018
kuntash:

if truly you are a christian such comment wont emit from thy mind
so it becomes an abomination to speak the truth that is contrary to the wrong thing a Christian leader speaks about?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Hakeem12(m): 2:40pm On May 08, 2018
Now this is crap. Seriously? God revealed that? Well...I'm sure the sheeples are ready to vote you in.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by DEcclesia(m): 2:42pm On May 08, 2018
all this pastors sef, what did they take us for? where did God told you thank and how? how did you know that is God that is speaking to you?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by malikisunday(m): 2:55pm On May 08, 2018
sunnysunny69:
Pastors shouldn't be in politics, it's about winning souls for Christ, only Nigerians Pastors want to be a governor or president.

And you think pastors in politics can't win souls through that?
Soul winning not only in the church it can be done anywhere.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Bruemath(m): 3:10pm On May 08, 2018
The pastor no get face ?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by sulakishop(m): 3:23pm On May 08, 2018
Too many mad men in this country, do our psychiatric hospitals still work?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by brojoshua: 3:26pm On May 08, 2018
Sorry 'pastor' which 'God' it that sir?
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Daddyboy101(m): 3:44pm On May 08, 2018
oluwasegun007:
My brain just played fast one on me, I thought I saw Adeboye

lol.
No be only you....I thought they were talking about Baba Adeboye
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by engrjacuzzi: 3:59pm On May 08, 2018
this was how Chris Okotie lied to us that he was gonna become the next president even when President Umaru Yar'Adua was on throne.. his permutations didn't work as he kept trying and trying and trying... he wasn't even considered for any political appointment nor close to any of the top candidates of PDP, APC, and the likes.
now it's Pst Gboyega Adegboye's turn to scam us....
Nigeria does not look like all night of prayers crusade or family devotion. you can try president of Christian Association of Nigeria.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 08, 2018
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by lottomkyes200: 4:07pm On May 08, 2018
i dont see what is wrong with a pastor going for persident i think the issue should be will he deliver. imagine Pastor Oyedep, Adebayo or Chris as president of nigeria what if thy can bring in there level of excellence to governance. Thou i know they never would think of it but am just thinking out loud.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Honestagbons(m): 5:20pm On May 08, 2018
Nedfed:
Na so Pastor Okotie talk some years back, wia is he now?
Don't just no why all dis fake pastors keeps disgracing we christians.
My brother I tire ohhhhh,pastor to president
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Honestagbons(m): 5:26pm On May 08, 2018
Una nor dey respect una self,money for church nor reach you again,na Nigerian money u need na,all dose fake pastor,Baba God dey look una,untill dat day
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Puth22(m): 6:07pm On May 08, 2018
Daddy freeze don see you finish
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by RealityShot: 6:45pm On May 08, 2018
hakeem4:
why should they not practices politics? you have the right to practice politics and he also has the right to
Chai...
Go and read the Bible and stop carrying CHURCH on your head without the WORD OF GOD IN YOUR HEART!
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by primeTM: 6:46pm On May 08, 2018
My failure Nigerians, pls let's not condemn. Anointed peoples are different than us ; grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Printerscanner: 7:07pm On May 08, 2018
I am a Muslim, but if all "Godly" people (either Christians or Muslims) leave politics, then the criminals will keep ruling us. I'm sorry, I will vote for Pastor Adeboye if he contest. I will also campaign for him. I am pro-Buhari forever, but if Pastor Adeboye comes out to contest, I will campaign for him and also vote for him.
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by miccent: 7:53pm On May 08, 2018
Nawa o and is Pastor Gboyega Adegboye?
www.myjay.info

Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by nemynely(m): 10:09pm On May 08, 2018
I hope he is not among the "codeine-consuming" group!
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Came4apost(m): 7:02am On May 09, 2018
Lakeside79:
No.we can't replace one thief with another irrespective of religion I would rather vote in Abacha than this spiritual armed robber

Better go continue conning your followers out of tithes and leave the treasurey alone
Imagine this crook as.president.every month he will.deduct 10% of Nigerians.earnings as tithe

Thief

I rest my noodles
You and people who like these post are not different from buhari and the pastor God sent to take over .... all man in the strive for power have taken it up on their self to become a voice irrespective of what they say and how they get it ... with your comment if you are given the slightest opportunity I am sure you will be worse than Mugabe .... come for me I am waiting
Re: Pastor Gabriel Adegboye: "God Sent Me To Replace Buhari As President Of Nigeria" by Nobody: 7:29am On May 09, 2018
Came4apost:

You and people who like these post are not different from buhari and the pastor God sent to take over .... all man in the strive for power have taken it up on their self to become a voice irrespective of what they say and how they get it ... with your comment if you are given the slightest opportunity I am sure you will be worse than Mugabe .... come for me I am waiting

Come for you? You aired your view in a very polite and succinct manner though I disagree with your point of view that I am a retrogressive

But at the end. Of the day Adeboye is a thief and a conmn

I returned.my.noodles

I

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Church With Uncompleted Building / Pastor Paul Enenche Arrives Benue In A Private Jet / How To Totally Overcome Spirit Wife & Husband.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.