Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,228 members, 7,815,294 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others (2427 Views)

My Guy Is Intimidating With His Dvck Size don’t know what to do / 10 Powerful Signs Your Man Truly Loves You / Lady Calls Off Her Engagement After Her Fiance Told Her She Is Intimidating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by AdaBekee23: 1:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
You find yourself, always feeling judged by people?

Sometimes, you think your opinion doesn't matter?

They most times, try shoving you off, steering you away from their shadows?

Reason is because, they believe you are better than them

And you, trying to meddle in their affairs mean overshadowing their own importance.

They believe that, once you get involved in their matters, the whole glory and credit will be showered on you because, you are very good in all you do.

And this will make them always feel intimidated by you.

Here are 8 powerful signs your personality is intimidating others

1, You are focused and don't tolerate ignorance. Being a no nonsense person makes people feel intimidated by you

2, You are open minded and don't stand for side talks, gossips, or speaking bad against another and this usually breed hatred in the minds of the people trying to engage you into gossip or speaking evil against another person. They will think that, you are always claiming to be a nice person, but in the actual sense, this is who you are. And this attitudes make them feel intimidated

3, You are smart, intelligent and willing to do new things - These make some people scared of getting into any competition with you because they believe you will always excel. And they won't help, feeling jealous, but in the actual sense, they are intimidated by your personality.

4, You most times, solve problems without the help of anybody.

5, You love being alone than dwell in the midst of people who have nothing reasonable to offer. And ignoring them will make them think you are trying to prove to them that, you are better than them. And this breeds hatred, anger. But truly, they don't understand you because, staying with them would only bring you down, crashing with your personality.

6, You value honest, truthful, focused and open minded individuals and would love to associate with them.

7, You are creative and innovative. These qualities make you surpass your peers.

Above all, you are kind. People might be judging you by your strong exterior, but inside, you are down to earth, just that you are one focused individual who doesn't stand for side talks, gossip and small talks.
Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by keezy125(m): 1:36pm On Jan 24, 2019
wow... you just described my personality..
Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by AdaBekee23: 1:45pm On Jan 24, 2019
keezy125:
Then, you must be a very wonderful person
Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by Hintona(f): 1:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
keezy125:
R u sure?

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by CreepyBlackpool: 1:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
keezy125:

wonder who you're trying to decieve with this lie, Nairaland girls??undecided

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by XhosaNostra(f): 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2019
I can relate to some of these.

On the 2nd one, I love a bit of gossip lol. However, I will not say anything I cannot repeat infront of a person, should word get back to them. Also, I'm impartial in my listening & direct in my speech, so if you're sharing something with me away from the other parties involved, I will not overlook your role in the situation just because you're infront of me. Some people don't like that. They expect you to see only their side of the story. I guess I'm not the best person to share gossip with because I will judge you too, without prejudice. People don't like someone they cannot manipulate or turn against others. I don't give my support blindly.

2 Likes

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by gloniks: 6:02pm On Jan 24, 2019
Everything mentioned here talks about me and honestly I have been wondering if I am the one with issues or people around me, even my dad complains or should I say criticizes me everyday. The thing about me is that I am courageous in a positive way not that I become rude in the process of being courageous but I will say my mind period, I hate nonsense and even if you are higher than me in authority and I know you are doing something bad and you think because you are older than me I won't have the nerve to talk hmmm I will, because seeing an elderly person misbehave nauseates me. I am principled, no nonsense, courageous and I like yes being yes and no being no and I have been thinking if I really have issues but thanks you just clarified something with your post. Another thing is I keep to myself a lot like a loooooot, no friends at all I mean at all and I am so comfortable about it until recently my dad has been making me feel bad like I have character issues (don't want to call it something stupid) and I started wishing I had friends note that I am a female in my 20's and when I meet new people I don't know how to strike a conversation which I usually don't bother after all I am not a guy who will need to ask a lady out some family friends even think I am proud because I don't mix with their children which is not intentional also I am soooooo observant, I observe people very fast and my parents will just shout and say "you have started again" even though later what I took notice of will happen that makes me dislike my nosy neighbor, all I observed about her happened and I just thought I am the only one in my own world. Thanks op for this, this really made my day. Sorry for the long story just want to pour out my mind.

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by lilmax(m): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2019
wow.... someone knows me outside nairaland

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by Adasun(m): 7:05pm On Jan 24, 2019
Op missed something,dis personality would revenge any wrong done to them,sometimes without even knowing grin

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by BronzeMajik(f): 7:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
because of these points I hardly have friends, sometimes I wonder if I should play it down a bit. but I am who I am.

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by AdaBekee23: 8:08pm On Jan 24, 2019
gloniks:
Everything mentioned here talks about me and honestly I have been wondering if I am the one with issues or people around me, even my dad complains or should I say criticizes me everyday. The thing about me is that I am courageous in a positive way not that I become rude in the process of being courageous but I will say my mind period, I hate nonsense and even if you are higher than me in authority and I know you are doing something bad and you think because you are older than me I won't have the nerve to talk hmmm I will, because seeing an elderly person misbehave nauseates me. I am principled, no nonsense, courageous and I like yes being yes and no being no and I have been thinking if I really have issues but thanks you just clarified something with your post. Another thing is I keep to myself a lot like a loooooot, no friends at all I mean at all and I am so comfortable about it until recently my dad has been making me feel bad like I have character issues (don't want to call it something stupid) and I started wishing I had friends note that I am a female in my 20's and when I meet new people I don't know how to strike a conversation which I usually don't bother after all I am not a guy who will need to ask a lady out some family friends even think I am proud because I don't mix with their children which is not intentional also I am soooooo observant, I observe people very fast and my parents will just shout and say "you have started again" even though later what I took notice of will happen that makes me dislike my nosy neighbor, all I observed about her happened and I just thought I am the only one in my own world. Thanks op for this, this really made my day. Sorry for the long story just want to pour out my mind.

Then you are one of the unique personalities in the world

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by gloniks: 7:55am On Jan 25, 2019
Adasun:
Op missed something,dis personality would revenge any wrong done to them,sometimes without even knowing grin

yes o you are right, that is another thing about me, I revenge things done to me sometimes, I just see it as wickedness if I can't have my revenge just to make you feel how it is to be pained

I just don't know why but this is also true about me
Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by gloniks: 7:57am On Jan 25, 2019
AdaBekee23:

Then you are one of the unique personalities in the world

Thanks jare☺️
Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
To those of you professing the above premonition,i strongly believe you know what you are up against especially in a society like Nigeria.if y'all can answer the following questions aboveboard,only then i'll take you seriously.

1.do you know what it means to be seen as egotistic?

2.do you know what it means to cut off relationship with a sibling simply because she lied to you?

3.do you know what it means to be a LONER?

4.do you know what it means to be VENGEFUL?

5.do you always find difficult working in a TEAM?

6.do you know what it means to abhor the believe that you only eat when you work?
?...nothing like God will send a helper.

Sometimes I wish I could change all that cos mehnn...the feeling can sometimes be enervating.

1 Like

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by kingkuntaval: 4:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
keezy125:

Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by Biglittlelois(f): 5:01pm On Jan 25, 2019
Adasun:

Very very true.
Re: 8 Powerful Signs Your Personality Is Intimidating Others by lincsnuel: 5:52pm On Jan 25, 2019
AdaBekee23:
You find yourself, always feeling judged by people?

Sometimes, you think your opinion doesn't matter?

They most times, try shoving you off, steering you away from their shadows?

Reason is because, they believe you are better than them

And you, trying to meddle in their affairs mean overshadowing their own importance.

They believe that, once you get involved in their matters, the whole glory and credit will be showered on you because, you are very good in all you do.

And this will make them always feel intimidated by you...

It could also mean that you're hypocritically disingenuous (don't really know the meaning... Got that from LordKO)

Maybe you talk crap whenever you open your mouth to say something or maybe you talk out of point... Or maybe you're a naccisist who believes his/her own ideas are the best and should be adopted when they actually aren't...

Just looking at it in a different angle tho.

(1) (Reply)

Boys Insert Hot Red Pepper Into Slay Queens ‘pussy For Stealing A Phone -video / The BETA boys Uprising On Nairaland / How Uncontrollable Urge For Sex Ruined My Life—woman Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.