Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts (16117 Views)

NAFDAC Seals Off Emzor Pharmaceuticals, Others Over Codeine Abuse / BBC: 'Sweet Sweet Codeine' - Nigeria’s Deadly Cough Syrup Epidemic Documentary / Video Of Emzor Sales Rep "Marketing" Codeine To Undercover Reporters From BBC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts by javalady(f): 6:37pm On May 09, 2018
moshino:

Please which one is "knee jack", is it another form of ' knee jerk'?
My brother na nairaland me learn am o, no be my fault na class wey I be no dey enter na cause am. Hope you are good?
Re: Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts by amakadihot87(f): 8:53am On May 10, 2018
jmoore:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cough_medicine
.........whats our argument self?that there are other substances that can replace codeine.......you just showed me that am correct....or didnt you see dextrometophan and others there?

Re: Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts by amakadihot87(f): 8:58am On May 10, 2018
Printerscanner:

Pained drug addict, sorry no more Codeine for you to abuse and get high. You can switch to Tramadol and die soon.
.........the abuse of codeine led to his mental state ......schizophrenia
Re: Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts by jmoore(m): 5:16pm On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.........whats our argument self?that there are other substances that can replace codeine.......you just showed me that am correct....or didnt you see dextrometophan and others there?

You should have made a google search on Dextromethorphan.

Re: Codeine: NAFDAC Closed Only One Of Our Production Lines, Emzor Reacts by Nobody: 9:52am On May 22, 2018
jmoore:
Smh.

Codeine is available in UK.
The ban by NAFDAC is nonsensical.
The alternative to codeine, dextromethorphan is addictive too.
The handlers of this case have proven to be incompetent.

Why not ban alcohol because some people abuse it?
BBC aired a documentary, and some folks decided to ban a substance, while the same substance can still be obtained in UK where BBC operates from.

South East Has The Highest Hypertension Patients - Nigerian Hypertension Society / Obesity-related Diseases Among Top Three Killers In Most Countries - World Bank / Dr Chinenye Otorkpa, Federal Medical Center Lokoja's First Home Grown Fellow

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8