Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,929 members, 7,824,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel (15959 Views)

IRIS By Victoria Ezekiel / LET GOD JUDGE Book 1√ By Victoria Ezekiel / PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 5:41pm On May 18, 2018
ADUKKY:
Let's get this started, welldone OP.
feels good to have u here
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 5:49pm On May 18, 2018
aprilwise:
Nice story. falling in love is the greatest thing special love @ first sight.
you are right... you are highly welcome...if anyone come across Adesina12 please tell him i need excess supply of popcorn for us all...d pay is on me. winks
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Adesina12: 10:02pm On May 18, 2018
vickyluvspices:
you are right... you are highly welcome...if anyone come across Adesina12 please tell him i need excess supply of popcorn for us all...d pay is on me. winks

I exchange $ for my popcorn
Can you pay me sisiii?
Gif me your digit am in Abuja too.
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Ishilove: 10:14am On May 19, 2018
Vickyluvspices, you need to work on your punctuations. It is making your work look like a speeding train with no brakes; rushed and mindnumbing.
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Nobody: 10:16am On May 19, 2018
Make I just siddon here abeg, this traffic jam no be here abeg
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by LukeLook: 12:31pm On May 19, 2018
go on, kontinew
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by gennysq(f): 3:22pm On May 19, 2018
Lovely story u've got going..... But, its all muddled up, not well spaced out and d updates r too short
Am eager to read your next update smiley
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by XDaBOSS(m): 11:27pm On May 19, 2018
Its boring...Nice story though
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Dhavido(m): 12:05pm On May 25, 2018
XDaBOSS:
Its boring...Nice story though

A Boring nice story shocked I’m confused

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by XDaBOSS(m): 8:16pm On May 28, 2018
Dhavido:

why are you confused?
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by lonesome501(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
arabinrin vicky,,where are thou
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by JULI3BAE: 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2018
oya o next update pls
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 7:32pm On Oct 22, 2018
takes a deep breath and clears throat. it's been a while ,so ashamed of myself right now but I have to do the right thing.... I am here to tender sincere apologies to everyone who had taken their time to read this story whom I have disapointed by not updating... due to some personal issues I have not been as frequent as I should be . Thanks for showing me luv and hoping to come back some time soon to finish what I started.
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by genius43(m): 9:41pm On Oct 22, 2018
vickyluvspices:
takes a deep breath and clears throat. it's been a while ,so ashamed of myself right now but I have to do the right thing.... I am here to tender sincere apologies to everyone who had taken their time to read this story whom I have disapointed by not updating... due to some personal issues I have not been as frequent as I should be . Thanks for showing me luv and hoping to come back some time soon to finish what I started.

Please do
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by XDaBOSS(m): 8:35pm On Nov 14, 2018
Dhavido:

The story was nice but not what I expected/wanted.
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Oremeyii(f): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2019
Although d story didn't really have good grammar, spellings, spacings and all that, I liked the story line. These billionaire-poor girl stories are usually based in other countries. It was nice to see d love story based in Crossriver. It was quite painful when I saw that u didn't finish d story
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 1:07pm On Sep 27, 2019
Oremeyii:
Although d story didn't really have good grammar, spellings, spacings and all that, I liked the story line. These billionaire-poor girl stories are usually based in other countries. It was nice to see d love story based in Crossriver. It was quite painful when I saw that u didn't finish d story
thanks dear... Am actually working on the story and I will do my best to improve on those areas you pointed out.... Thank you for loving it. Though there is a new one on the block RAPED.. I will like to know what you think about it.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by izaray(f): 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
Another interesting love story. You need to work on ur puntuation, spellings and spacing!

Welcome back more grace
Ann2012 come and read o
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 7:25pm On Sep 27, 2019
izaray:
Another interesting love story. You need to work on ur puntuation, spellings and spacing!

Welcome back more grace
Ann2012 come and read o

Ayamu here oooo

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by toyhin123(f): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
izaray:

Welcome back more grace
Ann2012 come and read o
Nd she did nt mention me�. Anyways am here nw

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by izaray(f): 8:41pm On Sep 27, 2019
toyhin123:

Nd she did nt mention me�. Anyways am here nw
I'm sorry dearie. Just make urself comfortable with any drink of ur choice bills on me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2019
hello guys
I have been asked severally if am ever going to finish this story ..the answer is yes
thank you viewers for showing me much love...
am going back to the inner sanctum of my brains to search for this story and hopefully expect an update tonight. YEAH YOU HEARD ME RIGHT MY BABY MAMA IS BACK.
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:26am On Nov 16, 2019
MY BABY MAMA
BY VICTORIA EZEKIEL
EPISODE 2
UNDER the cool shade of a mango tree at the most busiest part of the town where young thugs,jobless old men who have decidedly resigned their home responsibilities leaving it all on the shoulders of their poor wives,there is no doubt that most of the money they brought to gamble was stolen from there wives purse most left the gambling den with a stoke of luck while some got caught in the act of cheating or they were been left penniless at the end of the game.

Such was the case of Mr Etim an elderly man in his late sixties,dark complexioned he had chucks of white and black dusted at his hair ,beard ,chest,hands and feet. with a receding hairline that made him look older than his age.
Mr Etim with a grudgy look on his face accepted defeat as he leaned his thin frame at the bark of the tree that was close to him he wore a cloth of frustration wondering when he was ever going to get lucky like his friend Agbarawa who always win in every game played.
He was getting annoyed due to the ostentatious lousiness coming from his fellow gamblers...the said money he had used was stolen from his wife savings he was slightly bothered on how he would replace it but on how he would handle his irate wife if eventually she finds out.
"you are here sir,good evening"
Mr Etim raised his head to. meet the familiar voice it was Bassey the young man who had come to ask for his elder daughter hand in marriage,he bobbed his head happily thanking what ever god that that brought the young man.
"Bassey my son in-law how are you " he inquired making the young man to chuckle
"I will be fine sir when Ima your daughter accepts my proposal"
Bassey was averagely tall ,slightly robust he loved to look good he could pass as a fine man in his early thirties A godsent who would finally lift them out of cursed poverty but his stupid daughter had remained adamant about not wanting to marry the man.
"I came down to that store to get a few things then I saw you looked distant ,is anything the matter?" bassey asked breaking the unusual silence between them
"ohh!a man like me who have been shamed into poverty what else does he look cheerful for"
Mr Etim lamented
"how about Ima I have not heard from you all since my last visit" Bassey hurried on to the reason why he had come to seek the man in the first place he watched as the man hissed loudly as he spoke with so much anger
"I have decided to disown that girl if she rejects a man like you that means well for us"
"no...no sir it has not gotten to that extent" he frowed at the old man knowing Ima would hate him more if he was the reason for being thrown out of her home
"I love your daughter and wouldn't want anyone else as a wife...if you can convince her to marry me I will make sure you never experience poverty again in your life" Bassey replied the man knowing Ima father wants him as a son in-law but the daughter was just as stubborn as a mule rejecting his advances
Bassey pulled out a few wads of naira notes and handed it over to Mr Etim who collected it with excitement,"in fact as from now on consider Imaobong as your wife..you know you have my blessings "
"expect more of this when your daughter becomes mine" Bassey smiled as he strolled towards his car With Mr Etim at his wake showering praises until. he drove out with a silent wave the old man hurried back home not wanting to be tempted in foolishly gambling the money away.

Gold where the hell are you"
JO barked through the phone at George making him roll his eyes at his paranoia friend
"chill man! am good what's up" his eyes kept on darting at the exit of the bar hoping to see Imabong when she was leaving it was already past 11 pm and the place is still bumbling with night life .
"What's up is that I have been here sick and worried that you have either been kidnapped or have lost your way back home" JO replied with a relieved sigh.
" that's ridiculous...am fine Jo I will be home late don't wait up for me"
JO grunted at the other end of the line
"should I remind you that you are alone Gold with no protection...you don't even know this place so well"
"Jesus ! worry less man...I can handle myself" George rolled his eyes again knowing JO sounded like his housekeeper who always fused over him
"where are you now"
"None of your business"George snapped" f..king hang up and stop been a pest"
"GOLD! are you with that waitress we..."
"what are you blabbing about..see you later"
He quickly hung up not ready for his inquisitive friend he could hear clink of bottles and good Niaja jams that blasted from inside the bar..two men exited the bar he could tell they had become positively garrulous over a few bottles which made him chuckled,
when was the last time he paid attention to such frivolous things or took his time to go after a woman ..he convinced him self he was only having fun and enjoying freedom as much as it last before going back to his world.

Imaobong exited the bar looking worn out as she dragged her weak feet back home yawning endlessly
"Imaobong" a familiar voice called she turned at first startled.
"do you always sneak up on people " she scolded him
George chuckled lightly patting her back" how was you day"walking alongside her matching her lazy strides
she groaned unconcerned about him"you can't imagine the hell i have to endure in handling foolish orgies who calls themselves customers " which made him smile remembering his own reaction when he first met her
"you are a beautiful woman ..you must have mastered how to live with it"
Ima groaned making a weak attempt to stretch her back"why are you following me"she paused in her steps as her eyes scanned him calmly
"i told you I will wait up for you" he replied calmly too he could still make out her pretty face as the moonlight cast a glow on them
"why...I already told you before that I am not interested" she warned angrily watching him
"I like you Imaobong...you are special" he explained"I just want to understand what it is about you that makes me feel this way"he held her hand gently feeling the soft texture of her palm
"why" she asked again lost for words with him that close"we are just strangers"
"I just need to look at those beautiful eyes of yours to see right through your soul" he caressed her face with his free hands causing her to shiver slightly she wanted more of that comforting touch realising her thoughts towards this stranger Imaobong grasped her hand away
maintaining a distance "please leave me alone... or better still stay away from me" she replied warningly he could be one of those city scammers she had heard of a lot..his way with words he looked like a player who just wanted to use her to satisfy his sexual urge..he had stated it clearly in there previous encounter she frowed and hurriedly fled off ignoring him as he called after her such beautiful men are usually seen as bad news.. ladies men...she had to avoid such kind of people around her..Ima thought to her self as she fled home not turning back to know if he was following her.

Okay guys here is it as promised...pls help invite others
note pls ...its unedited.

vickyluvspices.

2 Likes

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Ann2012(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2019
Well done OP
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Oremeyii(f): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
Welcome back!
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 2:23am On Jan 18, 2020
follow Vickybr60 on wattpad to enjoy this on going story

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 3:44pm On Apr 13, 2020
Guys follow me on wattpad
Vickybr60 to read my ongoing stories
WORLDS APART 1
LET GOD JUDGE
https://my.w.tt/tGwlOyMpE5
FOLLOW THE LINK

SOONEST I WOULD COMPLETE THIS STORY
PLEASE DO NOT CLAIM IT AS YOUR OWN
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 4:38pm On Apr 15, 2020
MY BABY MAMA
Victoria Ezekiel
Episode 3

Imabong felt a sense of dread as she entered her compound she saw her father standing at the entrance of the door ,she had a feeling he was waiting for her and whatever was going on through his mind won't be good at all.
"Papa good evening " Ima greeted with a calm resolve .
Her father was clad in nothing but the familiar worn out wrapper he always tied around his waist when he was home
"I hope it is not my house you are planing to enter" Mr Etim asked coming to block her path
"Papa what have I done this time ,please am tired from work and hungry too"
"May thunder fire that your smelling mouth" he cursed loudly
"Since you have decided I will not reap where I have sown then you should take your badluck out of my house"
"Ah ah papa, mbok if I have disrespected you in any way am sorry but I cannot marry Bassey" she said calmly
"Is it because of the money he gives you,papa you can't sell me out for a piece of silver am not marrying that man"
"Sai! " her father gave her a dirty look from his face slapping her hard hitting her hard on the back with the closest stick he could find Ima screamed in pain holding her back she was sure the spinal cord at her back have broken
"Sometimes when I look at you I wonder if the same blood run in our veins"he barked eyeing her furiously
" eh eh papa Ima if you want to say something say it,what is the meaning of that one na"
Mrs Etim came out of the house pushing him aside
"What am trying to say is are you sure this girl is my own daughter that I fathered" he replied facing his wife
"Mbok Mbok don't start with me ohhh if not this house will not contain us...why will you ask me that foolish question na"
She started at her husband
"The girl is tired instead of you to allow her inside so we can talk you chose to wash our dirty laundry outside"
"This girl will not enter this house until she decide to marry Bassey if not she should go,afterall she claims to know more than me"
"Papa why ?" Ima cried with tears
"So madam are you coming inside or I should lock you out with this useless daughter you gave birth to" Mr Etim barked
"You see your life Imabong,you want to shame me what crime did I commit in giving birth to you" Mrs Etim lamented
Ima was in pains but answered back to her mother
"you and your husband cannot force me to marry a man I don't love,if you are so much absurd with Bassey give him your younger sister to marry and count me out "
"My enemies are at work ohh" she wailed as her husband dragged her in locking the door
"Useless girl" he shouted from the door
Ima forced her self to walk to the mango tree close to her compound crying in pains both internal and physical she was not going to beg them they had bitten more than they can chew but she wondered where she would go it was late and NSE house was far from hers
God do I deserve this
What kind of parents did you give me
Ima wept holding herself
Suddenly a strong hand gripped her she was ready to screech when he spoke
"Don't be scared its me,get up " George helped her up
She turned to look at him surprised
"How...how"
"Don't ask,you are coming with me" he said dragging her up again she winced from the pains in her back
"Wait" she tried pulling her hands away
"I can't come with you I don't even know you"
"That again he groaned" I thought we have gotten past that IMA"
"I just can't follow you anywhere" she replied thoughtfully
"Are they really your parents" George asked angrily ignoring her protest to follow him
"They are only angry at me am sure they would open the door soon"
"With what I saw that man is so bent on keeping you locked out and you are in pains let me help you please" he sounded determined to take her home
"You can come back to resolve whatever issues you have with them"
Ima nodded only funny enough she had just met him and she felt safe and comfortable around him could she trust this stranger she needed someone to tell her everything would be alright
"What are you thinking" George asked
"I will go with you"she replied
" I would have never forgiven myself if I left you to the cold hands of the night"
He collected her handbag from the floor and helped her through the street to his friend house.

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by Gamesound(m): 10:24pm On Apr 15, 2020
Let's wrap this up.
Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by vickyluvspices(f): 12:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
Hey FAM

Its been a while here

I would like if you follow my story here on niaraland.

LET GOD JUDGE

Story description
When everything suddenly begins to fall apart for Charlie
place in a situation where there is a test in who is more powerful.
In a land where evil runs deep,blood shed,controlled by traditions ,confusion,trials and set back
THE gods have chosen a new priest
BUT GOD HAVE OTHER PLANS.
From the Author of WORLDS APART 1
Top 3 in hot billoniare ratings

1 Like

Re: My Baby Mama By Victoria Ezekiel by aprilwise(m): 10:34am On Sep 04, 2020
The link to the new story

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bad Spread (An Awareness Fiction Story on Ebola Virus) / My Sweet And Lovely House Boy (part 2) / Sexual Attraction (short Story By Korayday Azeez)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.