Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,447 members, 7,836,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious (3790 Views)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by jashar(f): 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
Brokeassnigga
Dumblady
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Nobody: 8:44pm On May 08, 2018
Hungry girls squad
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Silentscreamer(f): 8:44pm On May 08, 2018
TSOM:

It's been proven a gazillion times and over that females who use the 'broke guys' line one time too many (on social media especially) have nothing really going on for them in reality and have self-esteem issues.
Self-esteem issues like you creating a thread seeking for ways to bleach your skin 'cause you are physically undesirable and even sexually-starved prison convicts turn their noses up at your picture in disgust: https://www.nairaland.com/3569726/want-lighten-skin

Dyslexic gyno-humanoid troll.
Is dat all u've got or u still have more in ur locker. Give it ur best shot when next u quote me.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by ireke(m): 10:05pm On May 08, 2018
First off, I don't think this story is real. The complaints and rantings are way too similar. Looks like it was written by the same person just for pranks.

The day I sit down and watch a lady order food like this when I don't have the money or if it's out of my budget/plans make thunder fire me. (Please tell the thunder to warn me first sha... It can even do press up so that I'll know that it's coming)

Seriously though, I don't know why I will not be able to tell a lady on a date with me that she's over-stretching my pocket. Call me broke if you like but it just doesn't work for me. If I want s.ex, I should know where to get it without killing my pocket. If I'm taking you out, it's because I like you and want to be your friend. So if there's no alignment in our philosophy about how responsible people should behave, I don't think there's any point being together. I won't take that kind of hungry or insensitive person to bed. You will be angry at me and probably call me names (and that won't bother me) but at least I won't be wasting money on a venture that won't go anywhere anyway.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by lenghtinny(m): 10:37pm On May 08, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Funny how dis broke guys r celebrating as if the news is real.

Funny how it's mostly girls that looks like burnt offerings that broke shame guys....

You look hungry no doubt angry, so it's logical for you to defend your fellow hungry sisters in the hunger games you play.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by lenghtinny(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2018
I don't know why guys go out on a date with an average Nigerian girl. What do you expect from such outing? What are you supposed to talk about?

I'm not a fan of small talks or what they call gists. The life of the average Nigerian girl is pretty much boring and they always feel they need a man to get away from that life.

By the way who on earth goes to a date with her friends when it's not a get together party angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by UncleJudax(m): 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
Hahahaha. "He wants better thing"

Hahaha

Which kind better thing no fit pay her bills for her favourite fast food? grin sad

Accolades de await that guy grin

Meanwhile, girls still de do take away...2018?

Odi Kwa very risky

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by biacan(f): 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
He should have just paid the money and end the relationship...... ordinary 44k he can't pay....... some men are a disgrace to this generation mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by UncleJudax(m): 10:54pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
He should have just paid the money and end the relationship...... ordinary 44k he can't pay....... some men are a disgrace to this generation mtcheeeeeeeeeeew
Hehehe. I bet my left kidney say you no get 44k, even if you auction yourself angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by biacan(f): 11:08pm On May 08, 2018
UncleJudax:

Hehehe. I bet my left kidney say you no get 44k, even if you auction yourself angry
You'll end up selling your kidney and use the money to go on a date with me..... sad
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by ireke(m): 11:12pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:

I agree with you, he's a disgrace but its not because he didnt pay that "stupidity fees" of 44k. He shouldn't have disappeared. He should have been bold to tell the girls what's up without running. Once they start ordering expensive things without checking with me first, I will just ask my so called date if she's paying. My money, my rules.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by biacan(f): 11:16pm On May 08, 2018
ireke:

I agree with you, he's a disgrace but its not because he didnt pay that "stupidity fees" of 44k. He shouldn't have disappeared. He should have been bold to tell the girls what's up without running. Once they start ordering expensive things without checking with me first, I will just ask my so called date if she's paying. My money, my rules.
He should have just make it clear to her limit your orders I don't have enough cash on me.....But he ran away..... very ungrateful boy
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by UncleJudax(m): 11:27pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
You'll end up selling your kidney and use the money to go on a date with me..... sad
I am not interested.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by biacan(f): 11:36pm On May 08, 2018
UncleJudax:
I am not interested.

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by ireke(m): 11:37pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
He should have just make it clear to her limit your orders I don't have enough cash on me.....But he ran away..... very ungrateful boy

That's what happens when we (guys) want to impress by force. I no dey impress anybody. Make babe answer him papa name.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by UncleJudax(m): 11:40pm On May 08, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=67398591][/quote]
Lol. Nigerians

Pain me say wetin happen grin

I reiterate that you are a brokeass. You don't have 50k in your life. shocked
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Jaiah(m): 11:41pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
I'm pretty certain your entire net worth at the moment isn't up to 50k

1 Like

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Jaiah(m): 11:46pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
What should he be grateful for precisely?
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 08, 2018
SoapQueen:
How will a woman order for that kinda expensive wine and pizza? Very silly girls. If you must drink a bottle of wine, why not buy something cheap?

People like me wey dey drink Big plastic bottle of Coca-Cola never die.

Serves them right(that's if the story is true).

Fine girl! I hope you know Coca-Cola causes Jedi Jedi
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Emilokoiyawon: 12:48am On May 09, 2018
The guy deserves some accolades...world wide...
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by mctowel01: 1:24am On May 09, 2018
CodeTemplar:
The truth is our social values are highly influenced by poverty. People are so conscious of poverty they tie everything to money and gains.
How do I like this comment many times? Very well said bro
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Nobody: 2:28am On May 09, 2018
biacan:

You lack sense.
I can relate to your type... I'm 100% sure your net worth isn't up to 100k but you're always saying bullshíts on nairaland.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Nobody: 3:24am On May 09, 2018
Well I wouldn't run away like the dude did. As soon as I smelt gold digging, I would tell the lady my budget for the date and that we should stick to it.

Anything over, I would quietly tell the waiter that we didn't need it.
It might be rude but I wouldn't care.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by SoapQueen(f): 4:16am On May 09, 2018
Neyoor:

Fine girl! I hope you know Coca-Cola causes Jedi Jedi

There are some people like myself, no matter how we drink fizzy drinks, we never have jedi jedi.

Thanks dear!
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by happyjuliet(f): 8:01am On May 09, 2018
cheesy he dey find slay mama naa, but some ladies sha how can you order for a win worth 16k (44k) kia you come even carry your friends join body, and you they talk about thunder mtcheeeeeew naa that same thunder go fire you. the guy even try self say he drop him phone if naa me eh naa to waka without paying shishi.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by biacan(f): 8:20am On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

You lack sense.
I can relate to your type... I'm 100% sure your net worth isn't up to 100k but you're always saying bullshíts on nairaland.
Why are you pained hanseel1 I thought you promised never to disrespect any lady on this forum smiley
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Nobody: 9:59am On May 09, 2018
biacan:
Why are you pained hanseel1 I thought you promised never to disrespect any lady on this forum smiley

Do I look like someone who came here to impress ladies? undecided
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Mufasa27(m): 10:14am On May 09, 2018
jashar:
Brokeassnigga
Dumblady
An Hardcore Christian won't use the word N*gga unless you are a Confused Christian sad
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by jashar(f): 10:23am On May 09, 2018
Mufasa27:

An Hardcore Christian won't use the word N*gga unless you are a Confused Christian sad

should i say fool? i'm not confused. you seem to be. cuz i don't get what point you're trying to make here... but keep trying, i ain't listening or interested for that matter.

Bye Felix
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Mufasa27(m): 10:30am On May 09, 2018
jashar:

should i say fool? i'm not confused. you seem to be. cuz i don't get what point you're trying to make here... but keep trying, i ain't listening or interested for that matter.

Bye Felix
What I'm trying to say is that you dont use words because people say it often, you can as well check the meaning of the word N*gga, be enlightened.
Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by Blecool(f): 12:11pm On May 09, 2018
grin...Chai..Those girls get mind o..they did not even order what they can afford should anything go wrong..Broke ass ladies...Because its first date they want to finish that guy's account ehn..And imagine this kind of advise she's giving ehn and one naive girl would be wishing to be like her..Smh..Bigi coca cola is plenty enough..its not a must to take wine na..� �..And the guy just ran away like that.. you suppose man up tell those babes your budget for the date.. Things would not have gone that far..Learn mbok

1 Like

Re: Guy Abandoned Lady Over 44k On Their First Date. Hilarious by biacan(f): 12:26pm On May 09, 2018
Hanseel1:

Do I look like someone who came here to impress ladies? undecided
Oh yes you do cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lady: Major Reason We Waste Guys' Time Before Saying Yes Or No / Help I Can't Think Straight Again / STORY: Living With Mr. S£x Freak … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.