Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,827 members, 7,813,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) (32834 Views)

Beg Anambra And Enugu Men To Marry Us–Imo Lady Cries Out (video) / Nigerians Blast Young Lady Over Cucumber (photos) / Lady Celebrates After Her Ex Can't Get Married To Another Lady Over AS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Todaymedia: 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2022
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5PSsbi6u1k

“We’ve been dating for seven months and he has never booked a flight for me,” Girlfriend of man who called out a lady over flight cries out

It was recall that a Nigeria Man cry out few days ago on social media calling a girl out after booking a flight for her and she never showed up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkB3ZjPrUrm/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by RuddyFusion(m): 10:40pm On Oct 22, 2022
Lolz

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Slynation(m): 10:42pm On Oct 22, 2022
Most women don't know when to chip in there talk, they usually apply emotions where logic is highly needed...why not allow your man get back his money first angry If I'm your man, it's bye bye to this relationship already, or should I say she just wanna capitalize on this little popularity and advertise her market

124 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Choilila: 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2022
mtvhwee.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by sirjoggy(m): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2022
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by TheGiftedOne(m): 12:09am On Oct 23, 2022
Stop crying over a brostitute my dear. He would have ended up infecting you with HIV or the likes. You had rather been celebrating.

38 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by zed7: 5:11am On Oct 23, 2022
Honestly I'll soon deactivate all my social media accounts. Everything na cruise now. I see some videos where people are trying to prank others and go about it so annoyingly. Someday, one of these prankster will take it too far and lose their life. Everyone wants fame now without the talent.

Too many rubbish happening online. I can only imagine the level of rot we will degenerate to in a few years time

137 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by VERDA: 6:04am On Oct 23, 2022
Slynation:
Most women don't know when to chip in there talk, they usually apply emotions where logic is highly needed...why not allow your man get back his money first angry If I'm your man, it's bye bye to this relationship already, or should I say she just wanna capitalize on this little popularity and advertise her market

I don't think she should have come out with this, seems more to me like clout chasing and maybe the relationship na just cruise...

If it's a serious one then I don't understand why you might think it's cool in anyways for a man who is in a serious relationship to come online and bash a lady for not coming to see him.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Hypnotise: 7:05am On Oct 23, 2022
zed7:
Honestly I'll soon deactivate all my social media accounts. Everything na cruise now. I see some videos where people are trying to prank others and go about it so annoyingly. Someday, one of these prankster will take it too far and lose their life. Everyone wants fame now without the talent.

Too many rubbish happening online. I can only imagine the level of rot we will degenerate to in a few years time
Yh. So many people don’t mind acting the fool online for popularity.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Slynation(m): 9:06am On Oct 23, 2022
VERDA:

I don't think she should have come out with this, seems more to me like clout chasing and maybe the relationship na just cruise...

If it's a serious one then I don't understand why you might think it's cool in anyways for a man who is in a serious relationship to come online and bash a lady for not coming to see him.
Perhaps only the lady in question is taking the relationship seriously...Some ladies automatically assumed the girlfriend role when you start showing glimpses of care and attention. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by LordIsaac(m): 9:50am On Oct 23, 2022
Men must stop dating morons; he has a right to use his money how he wishes. Has she ever booked a flight for him?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by hisexcellency34: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
i pity the families of these morons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by MEGA4BILLION(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Na see finish cause am.
You no fit use sit belt for car but you want your boyfriend to book flight for you

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by ecolime(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
The girl, the guy, the other guy, the OP, all of you are mad.

Tinubu is battling for the soul of Nigeria (serious problem) and na wetin una dey Post be this.

Make una no make me vex oo

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by jogsman01(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Problem no dey finish
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by emmabest2000(m): 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2022
Fake girlfriend

That guy must stick to his word and get his money back from that olosho grin

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Odunharry(m): 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2022
Some men though.. The same man fit neva give the babe 20k sef..

Same man fit never even give him male friend or sister 50k before but dey book flight for girl make e neva see.. Truly women are never stranger to men.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by shantti(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
Book flight for your self nah ode.
So if he gives u 500k for flight, u will actually use it to book flight, u no fit save am or invest am.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by DenreleDave(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
grin grin

If you understand Yoruba, grin. See below

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Alwaysready(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
angry

Which kind wahala be this now?

They should settle their wahala in peace and leave the public alone to face more important matters of life abeg.

Why will the mode keep pushing all these irrelevant topics to front page sef?

Check my signature and visit us today for fast transaction.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:28pm On Oct 23, 2022
OP said she cried but in the video she said sobbingly that she is not crying. Op even called her humble. undecided
The man is not lucky with women at all. He has really suffered in the hands of women. It's because of this girlfriend wahala and attitude that she has now displayed for the world to see that got him swindled by another slay queen.

He won't book a flight for a slay queen if you are a responsible and well behaved girlfriend that he is proud of.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Bigleaf1006: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2022
The "I am am not crying o,I noh dey cry" really cracked me up grin grin

Two idiots is what the topic should be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Chinjo2: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Very irresponsible man. Is this man not old enough to have a wife?

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by GboyegaD(m): 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Wetin we no go see. She should have just ended the relationship instead of coming online and whine.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Richboss12: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
I call this simpertizeing
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 23, 2022
Imagine... And you thought you were in a relationship?
Wake up girl. He dumped you a long time ago, reason he was not careful to post about the other girl that scammed him. You no longer exist in his list.

You shouldn't have come out publicly to associate yourself with a public nuisance like him.

Men are scum.

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Treasure17(m): 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
Men. Adara ni ita madara nile.
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by franchasofficia: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
hahahahahaha Ju ma pel chop money cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Girlfriend Of Man Who Called Out A Lady Over Flight Cries Out (video) by Kajaard: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2022
zed7:

It is very very annoying. I stopped using any of those social media accounts like Instagram or Facebook like 2 years ago.

The only social media I do these days is YouTube for watching educative videos, LinkedIn for professional usage.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tired Of This Relationship / Disadvantages Of Dating A Fat Woman(orobo) / Can You Go Down On Your Knees To Beg A Man Not To Leave?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.