Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,483 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) (61008 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / PATHETIC See The 28 People Killed In Kanu House During Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Cyriloha(m): 9:52pm On May 08, 2018
Your fuxckn brain is just too dark to thing if a reasonable thing to say....
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Dareal90s(m): 9:54pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:

I asked a simple question and I need a simple answer
The simple answer is the country is in Africa, west Africa precisely. You can check your atlas map for more clarification or rather Google.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by STARKACE(m): 10:01pm On May 08, 2018
Euouae:
And Kanu wasn't killed!

The commander that led that operation should be jailed for life.

How he could hit the target without raining bullets on Kanu's body , he must explain.
I swear, asin they for just bath the guy with bullets and turn back to avoid killing other people.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Sluvist(m): 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Some groups of people rejoiced when this man and other Ipob members were killed by Buhari during operation python dance, today those people are receiving their own dosage. The same group even went and petitioned UN to come to their aid and give them their own country ( The same thing Igbos have been clamouring for).... What a pity.

And to those that are happy viewing this thread with smiles on their face, don't worry, your own turn is coming,Internet never forgets .Even if I deactivate my account today, my comment will remain here forever to laugh and hunt you when when the chips are down.. I repeat, everbody must receive his dosage.
And to those blaming KANU for the death of this man , I see you all as Luuunatics .
Did KANU kill the man or the Fed govt for you to start channeling your frustration to KANU ?
Why would Fed govt send soldiers to Igbo land where there was no war in the ist place knowing fully well they had a date with KANU in court ?
Not less than five of Nnandi Kanu's relatives were killed which some of their burial pictures were posted here on nairaland .
And some animals are here blaming KANU instead of the other way round. Smh.

Anyways,karma will visit those that are inviting him, just like it has visited one popular goat here on nairalad that was celebrating Python dance .

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to animals.
What more can I say..?
RIP man ....You have paid the ultimate price.
This boy that died during one of their robbery encounter with Nigerian army now turns to COWNU bodyguard, the runaway COWNU is somewhere enjoying Igbos money and previlege, while the fish brain igbos were ranting online.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Guyman02: 10:02pm On May 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Some groups of people rejoiced when this man and other Ipob members were killed by Buhari during operation python dance, today those people are receiving their own dosage. The same group even went and petitioned UN to come to their aid and give them their own country ( The same thing Igbos have been clamouring for).... What a pity.

And to those that are happy viewing this thread with smiles on their face, don't worry, your own turn is coming,Internet never forgets .Even if I deactivate my account today, my comment will remain here forever to laugh and hunt you when when the chips are down.. I repeat, everbody must receive his dosage.
And to those blaming KANU for the death of this man , I see you all as Luuunatics .
Did KANU kill the man or the Fed govt for you to start channeling your frustration to KANU ?
Why would Fed govt send soldiers to Igbo land where there was no war in the ist place knowing fully well they had a date with KANU in court ?
Not less than five of Nnandi Kanu's relatives were killed which some of their burial pictures were posted here on nairaland .

Anyways,karma will visit those that are inviting him, just like it has visited one popular goat here on nairalad that was celebrating Python dance .

What more can I say..?

That goat who spent months on end defending and praising Buhari and castigating Nnamdi Kanu with a moniker Omenkalives has left NL for sometime now since herdsmen took over his village in Benue State and the FG will not come to their rescue instead the same Army he supported against IPOB recently burnt down another town called Naka in Benue.

He has lost his voice and his ability to type the praise of Buhari

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Okoroawusa: 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
Ojiofor:

Okoroawusa you see why people see you as fake Igbo?
A post like this can only come from someone from Daura.
ojiofor my friend, are you telling me that it was the whole igbos that were in support of Nnamdi for the two years that he was bragging about opening his mouth and the whole Nigeria will be erased from world map?

certainly not,nwannem

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 10:07pm On May 08, 2018
ednut1:
if INEC can waste money on Dino's recall why cant igbos be granted referendum. The current Nigeria was created to fail ab initio. Make everyone go hin way abeg

Because the Constitution doesn't support referendum.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 10:07pm On May 08, 2018
BetaThings:

dailypost.ng/2015/12/02/biafra-protest-turns-bloody-mosque-burnt-scores-feared-dead/
https://sunnewsonline.com/ohanaeze-visits-muslims-over-burnt-mosque/
http://dailypost.ng/2017/09/17/biafra-tension-enugu-suspected-ipob-members-set-mosque-ablaze-photos/

https://www.abusidiqu.com/biafra-portest-mosque-dangote-trucks-burnt-two-policemen-nine-others-killed-in-onitsha/

https://emmodaily.com/news/ipob-members-destroy-mosque-abia-burns-koran-video/

https://naijagists.com/photos-ipob-members-attack-hausas-port-harcourt-rivers-state-soldiers-disrupt-procession-aba/

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/09/ipob-members-clash-hausa-community-rivers/

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2017/09/18/two-ipob-members-arrested-for-killing-four-in-delta-market/
https://dailynigerian.com/breaking-4-killed-as-ipob-attacks-hausa-community-in-delta/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvqYTaTFo8k

All these things you posted, why didn't you bother to read them?

Video of IPOB looking for Northerners? Was anyone killed at the end of the day? You were inside the head of those boys who could be anyone, to know they wanted to kill anyone? Why didn't you blame your Nigerian Army for going to a peaceful region to provoke violence by shooting unarmed people?

The shooting in Abraka that you posted, the report even said they were not sure if it was IPOB or cultists that did the shooting

The Mosque that burnt in Enugu has since been blamed on power surge in the police report below

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2017/09/biafra-police-dismiss-burning-mosque-enugu/

https://www.nairaland.com/4066756/ipob-didnt-burn-down-mosque

AS for the Mosque that got burnt in Onitsha, it was again the Nigerian Army that provoked it by shooting at innocent protesters and killing the young Nkeiruka in the report below

https://www.nairaland.com/2776547/blood-sister-killed-today-biafra

IPOB has never killed anyone. But your murderous Nigerian authorities have killed over 150 of them in the report below

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/216166-nigerian-security-forces-killed-150-pro-biafra-protesters-amnesty-international.html/amp

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
Only fools die 4 their country... today NNAMDI COWNU IS enjoyin with his family and your family are weeping for ur waste soul.. meanwhile if biafra stand i'm going to be the minister of oil and gas..

The prose of coward.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Ojiofor: 10:29pm On May 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:

ojiofor my friend, are you telling me that it was the whole igbos that were in support of Nnamdi for the two years that he was bragging about opening his mouth and the whole Nigeria will be erased from world map?

certainly not,nwannem

That your comment isn't necessary. Even if not all Igbo were supporting NK the least you can do is to respect the feelings of your fellow Igbos(if actually you are Igbo) who see NK as their hero and moreover,all your comments seems to be anti Igbo most of the time.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by herich(m): 10:40pm On May 08, 2018
hadaydhollarpo:
Is there any body the igbos cannot do interment for? No! Be it young or old? No! I wonder what kind of joy the derive by merry making while a young lad dies untimely. I have witnessed it countless time in the Igbo land to entertain esp. When it is a young person. Its a taboo in the West. You dnt mourn and entertain mourners with food and kainkain. Some traditions are questionable sha!
Go to your west, with your taboo.
Have respect for other people's way of life.
All cultures and traditions can't be the same.
Don't be confused, it is paying of last respect.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:47pm On May 08, 2018
cheesy grin angry grin angry angry
madridguy:
Mouth sealed. lipsrsealed
angry
madridguy:
Mouth sealed. lipsrsealed
God dey watch una..Such a gallant soldier.Pity!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Habeyy(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
Eeyah since them
Anyways rip to his soul
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Deemg(m): 10:49pm On May 08, 2018
The foolish guy died penniless while nnamdi kanu living big. What a foolish heart. Anyway continue to rest in hell.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by laribari(m): 10:51pm On May 08, 2018
Princedapace:

with this mindset, im sorry, Naija no go ever ever better.. let forget about praying for Nigeria..

no body won die! the politicians go continue to dey use the country play football. The ones they are killing in Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba, etc...did they come out to protest? My brother, what is bad is bad.. It is unfortunate how few political class dey hold millions of people to ransom. Im sure with the level of under development in this country, if it were to be another country, the citizens for don engage the leaders.. for here we are coward

Bro, those who are been slaughtered any how in Benue didnt protest o.. it can be anyone's turn bro.. No one expected the type of killings going on in Benue..

Those dying regularly in Bornu did not protest o or came out at the front... my brother, if u know how terrible this country is...u go understand that some people no mind to die while fighting our oppressors..

No matter how u want to see it: break up remains our best option but the political class will not let go...becus they make a living from the unity.. sadly, the average Nigerian is at the receiving end..

More unemployment and under employment to come.. more of our ladies to go into prostitution and more fake love to rise as politicians keep winning..

Make i find my way leave the country and continue ma freelancing there.. it is a failed shithole mehn

Okay nor vex! Would u rather swap places with him? There is no hero in this part of the world.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by potterdon: 10:52pm On May 08, 2018
Rip bro ur far better than all the stupid afonjas,aboki and tiv people in Nigeria and on nairaland who are cowardly to save their lives from their enemies talk more of defending their believe. The only things this fools know on nairaland is to laugh and mock people that even in their graves are better than their entire life worth put together grin

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by HiddenShadow: 10:57pm On May 08, 2018
Guyman02:

That goat who spent months on end defending and praising Buhari and castigating Nnamdi Kanu with a moniker Omenkalives has left NL for sometime now since herdsmen took over his village in Benue State and the FG will not come to their rescue instead the same Army he supported against IPOB recently burnt down another town called Naka in Benue.

He has lost his voice and his ability to type the praise of Buhari

Are you sure, Fulani Terrorists have not killed Omenkalives.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
embarassed embarassed goodbye VOLTRON, the defender o hunchback kanu
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nwambaise: 10:59pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Take it or leave it... his death is more heroic than ten thousand Nigerian army+police combine.....

you'll be remembered.... now and until the sun rise.... cuz the sun must surely rise one day.

quote if you want to, I've spoken my mind with zero f to give to whoever will want to quote me negatively.

Do you still remember the names of the ones that died in Onitsha? The fact is that he does for nothing, he's just a mere statistic, putting his family into pain and anguish.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by kinzd(m): 11:03pm On May 08, 2018
justtoodark:
this is sad....it didnt have to be like this.... undecided undecided

na cownunu caused it....

why did you people believed that fraudster....??

sad.... undecided undecided
we know when fools like you is speaking! so people that Fulani have been killing MAZI N.K abi your fada is the person behind the killing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Wizaugpet(m): 11:09pm On May 08, 2018
I thought something better... Just IPOB... Dying for what u gained nothing! undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by HiddenShadow: 11:13pm On May 08, 2018
Nwambaise:

Do you still remember the names of the ones that died in Onitsha? The fact is that he does for nothing, he's just a mere statistic, putting his family into pain and anguish.

You will appreciate their deaths when Fulani Terrorists visit your community.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by sokera: 11:15pm On May 08, 2018
kayfra:
Why did they wait this long to bury him?
don’t mind them , it’s all propaganda, we know their tactics , I am very sure that guy died a natural death or maybe from accident recently but they just use his death as a propaganda against Nigeria Army ... when they die we don’t hear anything but when they want to do their burial they hang it on government as if there was any evidence.... R.I.P. to the dead
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 11:25pm On May 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:

What more can I say..?

Mumu Biafuro. If you got your ipob pigs' republic today, you wouldn't know what to do with it grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 11:31pm On May 08, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Mumu Biafuro. If you got your ipob pigs' republic today, you wouldn't know what to do with it grin

The Nigeria you have had since 1914, has anyone done anything good with it?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by theDEVILisHERE: 11:56pm On May 08, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
in all this killing CNN did not report anyone. BBC did not report any one

The beast man aka whiteman aka Devils aka non black races knows their time is short
The aboriginals aka the sleeping Gods aka Black people are being reawakened

The regathering of the 'True' Israelites has already began
Biafra restoration kick starts this process

The true Israelites are the chosen ones tasked with reawakening of the Gods, Black people. Most of whom are under the "spell of Leviathan"

They are the direct descendants of Yahweh and the Elohim's who are the maker's/creators of the Devils aka non black races aka "Mankind"

Biafra signifies the redemption of the blackman and the restoration of his divinity(God powers)

As a blackman, fighting against Biafra is rejecting your own redemption

Any Blackman that fights against Biafra has a huge punishment awaiting he/her
THIS IS NO JOKE!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by olamil34(m): 12:00am On May 09, 2018
Cyynthialove:

What more can I say..?

Mark my words brother the revolution will come and no man born of a woman will stop it.

That I promise you, he died fighting for what he believed in, his blood will not be in vain. EXPECT US

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 12:19am On May 09, 2018
Nwambaise:

He died standing up for his belief. The people people who died below in in Benue, what did they die for?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Xander85: 1:45am On May 09, 2018
STARKACE:
I swear, asin they for just bath the guy with bullets and turn back to avoid killing other people.

When i say these people hate and fear Mazi Kanu in equal measure, posts like the one quoted bear testament to this assertion! The guy i'm quoting is in all probability from either of two places (these two places are in the north or south...this one is most likely from north), and you begin to wonder how anyone can advocate the self-help and extra-judicious measure of 'bathing someone with bullets' just because of them exercising their right to free speech! And if you feel the free speech goes against your own rights, in a civilised society (which is distinct from an uncivilised, medieval and zoo-like society) there's the courts to help settle any infractions and apportion blame and punishment accordingly.

This animal i'm quoting is enough justification for Ndigbo to get the out of 'one Nigeria' ASAP! In a war, pogrom or state of anarchy, if you're looking for the type of person that can shoot at anything that moves, that can starve civilians to get at the combatants, and the type that can round up all the over 18 male inhabitants of a village and summarily execute the lot of them...if you're looking for the type that can do this type of evil, then look no further than the scum i'm quoting!

Ndigbo, in this day and age, are so unfortunate to be sharing the same country with some truly despicable individuals! shocked

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by donqx: 2:12am On May 09, 2018
oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 2:18am On May 09, 2018
authority2006:

You guys became uncontrollable, nuisances. You needed to be tamed. Simple. No one enjoys killings of fellow citizens but it got to a stage where you refused to listen to your elders and governors. Only God knows what you guys would have become today because everyone (your elders) was already afraid to talk for fear of being attacked by jobless youth.

They need to be tamed? For asking for freedom? Take a good look at the pictures below of people slaughtered by the herdsmen in the zoological Republic of Nigeria this year alone and tell me more about the beauty of "one Nigeria"

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 2:27am On May 09, 2018
Offpoint:
Take it or leave it... his death is more heroic than ten thousand Nigerian army+police combine.....

you'll be remembered.... now and until the sun rise.... cuz the sun must surely rise one day.

quote if you want to, I've spoken my mind with zero f to give to whoever will want to quote me negatively.

The Nigerian Army killed him in operation Python dance because he was unarmed.

When the same Nigerian Army went to face armed Herdsmen in operation Cat Race, 13 of them were mowed down in the picture below and not one Herdsman was killed.

The lesson of the story is that the Nigerian Army is only good at fighting unarmed people

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.