Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,485 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) (61009 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / PATHETIC See The 28 People Killed In Kanu House During Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by manny4life(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
Yyeske:
Read this

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/texas-secede-breaking-hard

http://time.com/4329172/texas-republicans-vote-secede-secession-texas-nationalist-movement/

Who proposed it and does the US constitution allow it.

I take exceptions to insults, be guided please

You can post all the links you want... The original proposal started from the WHITE HOUSE CAMPAIGN PAGE before heading down south. I don't need to read something that I already know, heck I was to an extent, an active participant. So spare me the unnecessary links. Whether the U.S. Constitution allows it or not is pointless, my point is that a group of people started a campaign, contacted their state reps, and started the process. Had it been in Nigeria, all these people would have been jailed, perhaps killed. This is my point... Don't stray off course, stay on point. Besides, my post did not insult you, yet I do attempt to throw shade from time to time, but to insult? Nah son... Try again.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by manny4life(m): 10:01pm On May 09, 2018
Yyeske:
Manny4life and gidgiddy, are you both through with those links?

Thru with what links? Don't you get it? You can't send links to me about something I literally cast my vote on... It's pointless. cheesy cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2018
manny4life:

It's not an insult when I say: don't be an idiot. Whether or not independent choose to recognize Biafra as an independent struggle doesn't make them a judge over Nigeria's internals affairs. That's the responsibility of the UN, and that's IF there are Human Right Violations which of cos, U.N. already and formally have documented complaints of the incessant killings in Nigeria. And of which if there are, sanctions don't take place overnight after all, Laurent Gbagbo enjoyed all these you mentioned while he tormented his people until his arrest and he was ousted. I know what your attempt is: you're trying to deflect this argument from the fact that Buhari is a Terrorist, let's stay on course,
What has the UN being waiting for ever since, go learn world politics, Laurent Gbagbo and Charles Taylor's cases are different from this.
UN equally has evidence of hate speeches from Nnamdi kanu and IPOB spewed all over the internet and Nigeria has more than enough to nail IPOB or Nnamdi kanu.
Remember the Rwanda genocide started with hate speeches and the consciousness of the whole is still rattled by that event.
Don't forget the holocaust and others
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 10:11pm On May 09, 2018
manny4life:

You can post all the links you want... The original proposal started from the WHITE HOUSE CAMPAIGN PAGE before heading down south. I don't need to read something that I already know, heck I was to an extent, an active participant. So spare me the unnecessary links. Whether the U.S. Constitution allows it or not is pointless, my point is that a group of people started a campaign, contacted their state reps, and started the process. Had it been in Nigeria, all these people would have been jailed, perhaps killed. This is my point... Don't stray off course, stay on point. Besides, my post did not insult you, yet I do attempt to throw shade from time to time, but to insult? Nah son... Try again.
Stories for the gods, who proposed it to be deliberated on in the first place in Texas, miscreants?
Shifting goal posts as if I care, I've known you over the years on this platform and thought you knew world politics but too bad you know nothing.
Give me your links then since mine wouldn't satisfy you and try convince me.
Let any American try 1/10th what Nnamdi kanu did in America and he'd be picked up the next minute.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 10:15pm On May 09, 2018
manny4life:

Thru with what links? Don't you get it? You can't send links to me about something I literally cast my vote on... It's pointless. cheesy cheesy
And what was the the result?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by manny4life(m): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
Yyeske:
Stories for the gods, who proposed it to be deliberated on in the first place in Texas, miscreants?
Shifting goal posts as if I care, I've known you over the years on this platform and thought you knew world politics but too bad you know nothing.
Give me your links then since mine wouldn't satisfy you and try convince me.
Let any American try 1/10th what Nnamdi kanu did in America and he'd be picked up the next minute.

Lmao... your attempt to sound smart is really defeating on you, but anyway let me just indulge your craftiness. Visit Petitions.whitehouse.gov to get more information. This petition gathered more than 100,000 signatures and the White House official responded to this request. Again, the original proposal did not start from the states House Legislative, it started as a White House petition. I am driving at the moment but this is from 2013, look at the dates and tell me which one dates older...lol

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/01/16/us/politics/texas-secession-movement-unbowed-by-white-house-rejection.html
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Yyeske(m): 1:08am On May 10, 2018
manny4life:

Lmao... your attempt to sound smart is really defeating on you, but anyway let me just indulge your craftiness. Visit Petitions.whitehouse.gov to get more information. This petition gathered more than 100,000 signatures and the White House official responded to this request. Again, the original proposal did not start from the states House Legislative, it started as a White House petition. I am driving at the moment but this is from 2013, look at the dates and tell me which one dates older...lol

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/01/16/us/politics/texas-secession-movement-unbowed-by-white-house-rejection.html
Question is this, did IPOB do any of this? Did it petition anybody or request for signatures or even acknowledged any legitimate way to achieve its aim aside ceaseless name calling, insults, threats etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

We Saw Helicopters Dropping Arms, Food For Boko Haram – Idps / El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.