Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) (61011 Views)

Female Soldier Raped & Impregnated By Bandits Dismissed By Army. She Appeals / APC Took Jonathan To Court For Deploying Army During Elections! See Court Ruling / PATHETIC See The 28 People Killed In Kanu House During Python Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by eberem(f): 8:35pm On May 08, 2018
Turantula:
R.I.P
Buhari will be joining you soon. Show em no mercy

grin grin grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 08, 2018
Why the Nigerian flag? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by authority2006(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Some groups of people rejoiced when this man and other Ipob members were killed by Buhari during operation python dance, today those people are receiving their own dosage. The same group even went and petitioned UN to come to their aid and give them their own country ( The same thing Igbos have been clamouring for).... What a pity.

And to those that are happy viewing this thread with smiles on their face, don't worry, your own turn is coming,Internet never forgets .Even if I deactivate my account today, my comment will remain here forever to laugh and hunt you when when the chips are down.. I repeat, everbody must receive his dosage.
And to those blaming KANU for the death of this man , I see you all as Luuunatics .
Did KANU kill the man or the Fed govt for you to start channeling your frustration to KANU ?
Why would Fed govt send soldiers to Igbo land where there was no war in the ist place knowing fully well they had a date with KANU in court ?
Not less than five of Nnandi Kanu's relatives were killed which some of their burial pictures were posted here on nairaland .
And some animals are here blaming KANU instead of the other way round. Smh.

Anyways,karma will visit those that are inviting him, just like it has visited one popular goat here on nairalad that was celebrating Python dance .

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to animals.
What more can I say..
RIP man ....You have paid the ultimate price.

You guys became uncontrollable, nuisances. You needed to be tamed. Simple. No one enjoys killings of fellow citizens but it got to a stage where you refused to listen to your elders and governors. Only God knows what you guys would have become today because everyone (your elders) was already afraid to talk for fear of being attacked by jobless youth.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by manny4life(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2018
brightalo17:

Late Nnamdi Kanu played a major role in the killing , since he left how many people has been killed again

Did you say how many people have been killed? Is it that you're asking a sarcastic question or is this a foolish attempt to act ignorant? Yall should continue supporting evil, that same evil will come home to consume yall one day.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Ojiofor: 8:40pm On May 08, 2018
Okoroawusa:
This is terrible

so y has he not been buried since then?Police seize im body?

It shall never be well for Nnamdi Kanu and his generation!

Okoroawusa you see why people see you as fake Igbo?
A post like this can only come from someone from Daura.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Pharaoh9(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
troublemakea:
you would have been alive if only you said to yourself "I will not be stupid or foolish"

RIP young blood

Just like the people of Benue said to themselves right?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by manny4life(m): 8:43pm On May 08, 2018
authority2006:

You guys became uncontrollable, nuisances. You needed to be tamed. Simple. No one enjoys killings of fellow citizens but it got to a stage where you refused to listen to your elders and governors. Only God knows what you guys would have become today because everyone (your elders) was already afraid to talk for fear of being attacked by jobless youth.

Uncontrollable, nuisance, how so? Explain. When did civil protest become a crime? Even if it was civil disobedience, please tell me how it justifies the govt killing innocent citizens

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
shizzle1:
Stupid fools and their stupid opinions think they matter

Ezi
e pain am. Your own dead body go take five years to bury grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Princedapace(m): 8:48pm On May 08, 2018
laribari:

Everybody will die one day. Buhari is an old man oo, he has lived most part of his life. Once his tenure ends, he will get off the spot light. Where is Jonathan today? So this young man has a lot to live for and it's sad he died at 26.

My advise for everyone else is to live life with wisdom. My dad always warned us that we should avoid crowd but if you must join, don't ever stay in front whenever there is a protest or where dem dey shout......we nor go gree!

My condolence to his family.

with this mindset, im sorry, Naija no go ever ever better.. let forget about praying for Nigeria..

no body won die! the politicians go continue to dey use the country play football. The ones they are killing in Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba, etc...did they come out to protest? My brother, what is bad is bad.. It is unfortunate how few political class dey hold millions of people to ransom. Im sure with the level of under development in this country, if it were to be another country, the citizens for don engage the leaders.. for here we are coward

Bro, those who are been slaughtered any how in Benue didnt protest o.. it can be anyone's turn bro.. No one expected the type of killings going on in Benue..

Those dying regularly in Bornu did not protest o or came out at the front... my brother, if u know how terrible this country is...u go understand that some people no mind to die while fighting our oppressors..

No matter how u want to see it: break up remains our best option but the political class will not let go...becus they make a living from the unity.. sadly, the average Nigerian is at the receiving end..

More unemployment and under employment to come.. more of our ladies to go into prostitution and more fake love to rise as politicians keep winning..

Make i find my way leave the country and continue ma freelancing there.. it is a failed shithole mehn

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Offpoint: 8:50pm On May 08, 2018
Dareal90s:

How? Naija army died for a country in existence but they died for nothing. Pls explain how heroic he is.
where is the country? it's a pity you still believe Nigeria is a country.. it's a pity

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by troublemakea(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

You are both stupid and foolish. He is dead but celebrated; you are alive and a rat.
100 naira airtime gives every dunce a chance to air an opinion

how his he celebrated your just a certified slowpoke with no iota of wisdom

you really meant the guy that died and people are dancing like nothing happened is been celebrated? is that how you define a life been celebrated?

do tell you father to take you back to KG and in course of that stay off my mention forever. I say it again he's a fool so go kill yourself angry

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by LOVEGINO(m): 8:51pm On May 08, 2018
majella4:
IPOB member Chinedu Uwandu who was killed by Nigerian army during Python Dance in Abia state has been buried in Imo state.His burial was held today.

See photos from the burial below

Source: http://usascholarshipfree..in/2018/05/ipob-member-chinedu-uwandu-who-was.html?m=1
wasted life.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by troublemakea(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
bucho8888:

HE DIED 4 WAT HE BELIEVED IN, WAT DO U BELIEVE IN N R U READY TO GIVE UR LIFE 4 DAT COURSE?.

no sir I cant die for what i believe in....cause this course would still live on. so i'm been wiser here

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by habayinc(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
RIP to the deceased. But i still see him buried in a green white green theme casket.
Those you defended escaped unhurt and not even a pin touched his family

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by hadaydhollarpo(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2018
Is there any body the igbos cannot do interment for? No! Be it young or old? No! I wonder what kind of joy the derive by merry making while a young lad dies untimely. I have witnessed it countless time in the Igbo land to entertain esp. When it is a young person. Its a taboo in the West. You dnt mourn and entertain mourners with food and kainkain. Some traditions are questionable sha!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by lereinter(m): 9:03pm On May 08, 2018
did namdi kanu sold out
for me Yes

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Empiree: 9:06pm On May 08, 2018
Shadrackmadu:
Only fools die 4 their country... today NNAMDI COWNU IS enjoyin with his family and your family are weeping for ur waste soul.. meanwhile if biafra stand i'm going to be the minister of oil and gas..
why oil and gas?. Why not minister of education?

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by brownhawk: 9:07pm On May 08, 2018
grin I only see the burial of an over enthusiastic tout. Would have being OK for him if he spent his chest beating online like his friends on nairaland

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Smarkie: 9:08pm On May 08, 2018
rip to him. but he died an avoidable death
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by brightalo17: 9:08pm On May 08, 2018
manny4life:

Did you say how many people have been killed? Is it that you're asking a sarcastic question or is this a foolish attempt to act ignorant? Yall should continue supporting evil, that same evil will come home to consume yall one day.
Amen . that will happen if Kanu did not play any part in causing the death. you're rather a hypocrite.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:09pm On May 08, 2018
Buhari is next if he refuse to repent
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by itzjorju(m): 9:11pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:
Take it or leave it... his death is more heroic than ten thousand Nigerian army+police combine.....

you'll be remembered.... now and until the sun rise.... cuz the sun must surely rise one day.

quote if you want to, I've spoken my mind with zero f to give to whoever will want to quote me negatively.

You must be high on banana leaf smoke, the sun that has been shinning Al these days nko... Shior for you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by focus7: 9:11pm On May 08, 2018
Foolish ipob

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by focus7: 9:15pm On May 08, 2018
Cyynthialove:
Some groups of people rejoiced when this man and other Ipob members were killed by Buhari during operation python dance, today those people are receiving their own dosage. The same group even went and petitioned UN to come to their aid and give them their own country ( The same thing Igbos have been clamouring for).... What a pity.

And to those that are happy viewing this thread with smiles on their face, don't worry, your own turn is coming,Internet never forgets .Even if I deactivate my account today, my comment will remain here forever to laugh and hunt you when when the chips are down.. I repeat, everbody must receive his dosage.
And to those blaming KANU for the death of this man , I see you all as Luuunatics .
Did KANU kill the man or the Fed govt for you to start channeling your frustration to KANU ?
Why would Fed govt send soldiers to Igbo land where there was no war in the ist place knowing fully well they had a date with KANU in court ?
Not less than five of Nnandi Kanu's relatives were killed which some of their burial pictures were posted here on nairaland .
And some animals are here blaming KANU instead of the other way round. Smh.

Anyways,karma will visit those that are inviting him, just like it has visited one popular goat here on nairalad that was celebrating Python dance .

Calling Nigeria a zoo is an insult to animals.
What more can I say..?
RIP man ....You have paid the ultimate price.

One thing with Igbos is that they are full of hate and evils.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 9:22pm On May 08, 2018
budusky05:
As much as I condemn his killing I still don't support their rebellion,

Just a pity

Rebellion is a normal thing in human endeavour. We will all rebel at sometime in our life, What matters is if it is non violent.

Before operation Python dance, was there violence in the South East? No

Was IPOB attacking or killing anyone? No

Was there insurrection in the South East? No

Was there anyone such as the Governors, Local Govt Chairmen or anyone who was shouting in the South East that IPOB was overwhelming them? No

So What was the essence of deploying Soldiers to a peaceful area to kill people? Why are we still deploying the Army in a democracy? The Army is for national defence, not for fighting unarmed people.

Operation Python dance was an act of terror by the Nigerian Government to shut the mouth of innocent unarmed protesters.

It was pure evil

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
shizzle1:
wetin dis thing dey talk?

Nnamdi Kanu challenged Nigeria with FACTS, went to prison almost two years, NEVER compromised, and your stupid zoo army came at him with fighter jets and over 20 armoured tanks-just to face 1 person, yet you open your filthy mouth to mention coward and Nnamdi Kanu in same sentence. Do you think we are talking about awolo-awor that took a sufficient dose of rat poison?

Nwokem carry your stupid self and GTFOH. Name one person in your entire lineage and generation who is half-brave as Nnamdi Kanu. Anumanu
Nnamdi Kanu, when in detention, compromised utterly by pretending to be sick so as to be granted freedom. Worse still is the fact that kanu, in doing so, abandoned his comrades all in a desperate bid to gain freedom.

If you ipigs ve a dot of intelligence in u, u wud ve realised that those abandoned comrades languishing in jail are faaaaaarrrrr braver than kanu

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by gidgiddy: 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
habayinc:
RIP to the deceased. But i still see him buried in a green white green theme casket.
Those you defended escaped unhurt and not even a pin touched his family

You better take a closer look at the flag, it is a Biafran flag

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Sambai65(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2018
Turantula:
R.I.P
Buhari will be joining you soon. Show em no mercy
you people has been saying this since 2015

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Dareal90s(m): 9:41pm On May 08, 2018
Offpoint:

where is the country? it's a pity you still believe Nigeria is a country.. it's a pity
You can't see the country even if its a shithole, its far better than a fantasy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu's Bodyguard Killed By Army During Python Dance Buried (Pics) by Offpoint: 9:46pm On May 08, 2018
Dareal90s:

You can't see the country even if its a shithole, its far better than a fantasy
I asked a simple question and I need a simple answer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

El-Rufai Visits Man Attacked In Kaduna By Muslim Youths For Not Fasting / Atiku Dasuki's House Sealed By The EFCC - Pictured / Lagos Government Orders Investigation Into The Shooting At Lekki Toll Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.