Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,062 members, 7,814,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! (7806 Views)

Name One Thing Nigeria Has Done For The Igbos / 2019 VP Debate: Uzor Kalu Reacts To Osinbajo’s Performance, Reveals One Thing Ob / Biafra Vs Arewa Face Off: The Five Major Issues We Must Not Fail To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Throwback: 6:24pm On May 09, 2018
selemempe:
I keep reading ur words and see the evil u try to propagate. However i will tell u these facts.

1. The Igbos signed up for the contents of the 1960/63 constitutions. Nothing more.

2. The igbos never trauncated the 1960 constitution as u all love to write. That was done by the Gowon/Murtala/Obasanjo regime which replaced the regions with states they created without Igbo input and replaced the 1960 parliamentry constitution with the 1979 constitution also without Igbo input. They did it in a way it would favour them. (North and west gain, east loss)
P.s Ironsi's decree 34 was not meant to be carried over to a civil constitution. It was meant to give his military junta control over the regional military governors. But the roaches still made it civil law. Even after agreeing with ojukwu at Aburi for a confederation

3. Before the war, the eastern region had 50% ownership of their oil. After the war and without their input, it was reduced to 13% (north and west gain, east loss)

4. Before the war, lagos belonged to all Nigeria as a federal district. After the war, it was ceded to the yorubas. (West gain)

5. Before the war, igbos owned and mined coal in Enugu. After the war coal became fg's property and was left to rot in favour of oil. (East loss)

6. Without input of Igbos, Gowon moved Nigeria's capital to his region...the north. (North gain)

7. In sharing oil revenue, igbos got 5 states while the rest of Nigeria got 6...whith the caliphate getting 7 states. (East loss)

Pls tell me what Igbos gained in the economic and political activity that happened in Nigeria after the war. I have showed u wat u lots gained.

Xander85

I keep reading your own words and only marvel at your ignorance.

How can you cede a city to a people who have always owned it, never lost it and decided its progress?

Murtala Mohammed initiated the moves in 1976 that resulted in the Abuja federal capital in 1990, so how did Lagos cease being a federal capital after the war that long ended at 1970?

So why did you not show me that the capital being moved to Abuja from Lagos was a loss for the West?

And you claim that oil being a national asset that allows only 13% derivation for the host states that are not Igbo, was a gain for the North and West, but not a gain for the SouthEast that is still struggling to produce more oil than Ondo in the SouthWest?

I acknowledge the loss of the SouthSouth states when it comes to oil revenue matters, stop forcing yourself into a group you do not belong. If the SouthEast lost anything, it only lost what never belonged to it to begin with.

If I remember correctly, the ethnically heterogeneous Eastern Region that existed then was majorly producing oil from Ijaw land. Ijaw land was in the East, while Itsekiri land that also produced oil was in the West but to later become the regionally independent MidWest.

The Ijaws in the East were already opposed to using their natural resources of crude oil to develop Enugu that was Igboland. When the Ijaw Adaka Boro led a secessionist uprising to secure Ijaw oil for the separatist NigerDelta republic, an Igbo Aguiyi Ironsi and Emeka Ojukwu, as Military President and regional governor respectively, ensured such demand for freedom and emancipation by the oil owning Ijaws was crushed by military might.

So if Nigeria eventually gave autonomy to such oil bearing regions that are not Igbos, then I can accept that it was truly your loss but the gain of those who owned the oil.

What you were left with was the federal allocation funded by such oil proceeds that you did not own, just as the West and North got same federal allocation while not owning oil resources just as the SouthEast didn't own either. For that, you should be thankful and not cry that you are marginalized over oil that was not your own.

You never hear the SouthWest cry marginalization over the oil producing MidWest that was cut out of it by the Eastern and Northern alliance that dictated the government of the 1st republic.

Now that you have your oil in your Igbo Imo and Abia, Just as the Yorubas have in their Ondo and Lagos, Igbos are still having regrets over the independence the Eastern NigerDelta got from the Eastern region.

Do you see or hear Yorubas exhibit any regret over the independence the Western NigerDelta (Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Bini, Esan, Anioma, Isoko) got from the Western region?

If you miss that oil income that Adaka Boro regretted the Igbos were using to develop Enugu to the detriment of Ijaw land, don't you think the SouthWest should also be missing the oil income that accrued to Delta and Edo states?

Yet we are satisfied with just federal allocation, but you want oil income that is not yours and that is now rightly beneficial to those who truly own the oil. Whether they be non-Igbo or Igboid of the NigerDelta.

For the sake of those who own the naturally occuring oil by no effort of their own, their loss is truly Nigeria's gain, but they still have a derivation of 13%. A policy that affects states in the NigerDelta, and the more resent states in the SouthWest and SouthEast.

8 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by selemempe: 6:48pm On May 09, 2018
Throwback:

I keep reading your own words and only marvel at your ignorance.

How can you cede a city to a people who have always owned it, never lost it and decided its progress?

Murtala Mohammed initiated the moves in 1976 that resulted in the Abuja federal capital in 1990, so how did Lagos cease being a federal capital after the war that long ended at 1970?

So why did you not show me that the capital being moved to Abuja from Lagos was a loss for the West?

And you claim that oil being a national asset that allows only 13% derivation for the host states that are not Igbo, was a gain for the North and West, but not a gain for the SouthEast that is still struggling to produce more oil than Ondo in the SouthWest?

I acknowledge the loss of the SouthSouth states when it comes to oil revenue matters, stop forcing yourself into a group you do not belong. If the SouthEast lost anything, it only lost what never belonged to it to begin with.

If I remember correctly, the ethnically heterogeneous Eastern Region that existed then was majorly producing oil from Ijaw land. Ijaw land was in the East, while Itsekiri land that also produced oil was in the West but to later become the regionally independent MidWest.

The Ijaws in the East were already opposed to using their natural resources of crude oil to develop Enugu that was Igboland. When the Ijaw Adaka Boro led a secessionist uprising to secure Ijaw oil for the separatist NigerDelta republic, an Igbo Aguiyi Ironsi and Emeka Ojukwu, as Military President and regional governor respectively, ensured such demand for freedom and emancipation by the oil owning Ijaws was crushed by military might.

So if Nigeria eventually gave autonomy to such oil bearing regions that are not Igbos, then I can accept that it was truly your loss but the gain of those who owned the oil.

What you were left with was the federal allocation funded by such oil proceeds that you did not own, just as the West and North got same federal allocation while not owning oil resources just as the SouthEast didn't own either. For that, you should be thankful and not cry that you are marginalized over oil that was not your own.

You never hear the SouthWest cry marginalization over the oil producing MidWest that was cut out of it by the Eastern and Northern alliance that dictated the government of the 1st republic.

Now that you have your oil in your Igbo Imo and Abia, Just as the Yorubas have in their Ondo and Lagos, Igbos are still having regrets over the independence the Eastern NigerDelta got from the Eastern region.

Do you see or hear Yorubas exhibit any regret over the independence the Western NigerDelta (Itsekiri, Urhobo, Ijaw, Bini, Esan, Anioma, Isoko) got from the Western region?

If you miss that oil income that Adaka Boro regretted the Igbos were using to develop Enugu to the detriment of Ijaw land, don't you think the SouthWest should also be missing the oil income that accrued to Delta and Edo states?

Yet we are satisfied with just federal allocation, but you want oil income that is not yours and that is now rightly beneficial to those who truly own the oil. Whether they be non-Igbo or Igboid of the NigerDelta.

For the sake of those who own the naturally occuring oil by no effort of their own, their loss is truly Nigeria's gain, but they still have a derivation of 13%. A policy that affects states in the NigerDelta, and the more resent states in the SouthWest and SouthEast.
u didnt answer my questions. Igbos signed up for the 1960 constitution. Today we use the 1979 constitution that igbos were not part of its formation. The mid west left the west in a constitutional referandum. The eastern region was carved up as it suited the north and west...without input from stake holders who were at war.
Why didnt the capital move to north in a constitutional manner prior to the war. Or heck why did it move to north? Why not move to east or calabar? It moved unconstitutionally to the benefit of the caliphate.

Then answer wat the old eastern region or igbos have gained...that we didnt have b4 the war...in the nigeria we signed up for

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Tripleclick(m): 8:26pm On May 09, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Refugee, face the truth!!!!

Your granny are now dying in Yorubaland in large numbers.How many 60+ yorubas do you see outside yorubaland?

How many retired and aged northerners do you see outside the north?

Face the truth! Your children in Yorubaland are denying their igbo heritage.

bunch of reta**d .. Lazy cow**d of waste.. Whre r your people when will migrate with nothing and come home with something... We will continue to do better than Yu assh***l in yr own backyard
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by IgboBasthard: 8:32pm On May 09, 2018
Tripleclick:
bunch of reta**d .. Lazy cow**d of waste.. Whre r your people when will migrate with nothing and come home with something... We will continue to do better than Yu assh***l in yr own backyard

See as TRUTH dey pain una.......the pain wey never start.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by enemybulldozer(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2018
T9ksy:

@ bolded.......................that will be the day!!! Pigs (pun not intended) will fly first.

Even on the pain of death (at the onset of boko haram brouhaha), they still refused to leave the north.

Though they are fond of tagging yorubas, igbophobic yet they litters yorubaland like locusts.
You mean odua pigs?? grin grin grin anyway, you're free to spew trash it's allowed after all thats what your tribe is known for.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by enemybulldozer(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
Strikethem:
No, there was nothing like Lagos, n ogun, the white men brought them inside sack. Typical akpu n that soakaway poo called nsala
What do you know?? I can see that your skull is filled with amala and algae called ewedu.
so you don't know that what you know as Lagos today was Benin war camp??
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by T9ksy(m): 8:46pm On May 09, 2018
Tripleclick:
bunch of reta**d .. Lazy cow**d of waste.. Whre r your people when will migrate with nothing and come home with something... We will continue to do better than Yu assh***l in yr own backyard...........

.......and we will keep deporting your sorry a.r.s.e.s at will, back to your barren villages.
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Strikethem: 10:27pm On May 09, 2018
enemybulldozer:
What do you know?? I can see that your skull is filled with amala and algae called ewedu.
so you don't know that what you know as Lagos today was Benin war camp??
Lol, benin war camp my ass, I only know Benin to be the the owner of onitsha.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Nobody: 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
@Throwback
This is the problem we have down south. We claim intelligence when other southern part are mentioned..

This tread is a typical igbo vs igbo tread, but guess what,throwback and his goons want to show us they are intelligent. Why dont you use that your intelligence to better your folks. The implications is that no yorouba or Hausa discussion tread will see light of the day in this forum ..

Igbos disadvantaged theirselves.... Yes.
They are their problem.... Yes.

Then allow them to discuss their problem instead of reiterating the obvious.

Really pissed off what this tread has turned to.

What majority of Nigerians doesn't know is that even though igbos say they need government presence, that doesn't mean they live inside huts or hungry.

In terms of having a concentrated indegenious mass development in Nigeria.. Igbos are number one but we wont because we are making 5 naira with out business accept conditions where we are disadvantaged.

The sum of it is that other tribes in Nigeria somehow is comfortable in this country and sometimes when i think about it, i do wonder if somehow the is actually a mental issue with most tribe in Nigeria..

How can u be comfortable in this country where almost everything are based on religion, political and ethnic sentiment.

Why cant we see there is a cancer in this country reducing almost everyone's potential both the leaders and the followers.. This is almost 50yrs and we are still referring to 1960 as if it was yesterday. Many nations fought thier wars and became better while ours made us terrible. Is that not an handwriting on the wall telling us, we can never be compatible, even when everybody is killed and its just one person from one tribe remaining.

It has gotten to that state where i do question whether a particular tribe in Nigeria is patriotic blind. How can u explain how a country will lose 71 of its citizens in no war situation and if felt as if nothing happened.

This country is making me scary.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by kayfra: 10:45pm On May 09, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
@Throwback
This is the problem we have down south. We claim intelligence when other southern part are mentioned..

This tread is a typical igbo vs igbo tread, but guess what,throwback and his goons want to show us they are intelligent. Why dont you use that your intelligence to better your folks. The implications is that no yorouba or Hausa discussion tread will see light of the day in this forum ..

What majority of Nigerians doesn't know is that even though igbos say they need government presence, that doesn't mean they live inside huts or hungry.

In terms of having a concentrated indegenious mass development in Nigeria.. Igbos are number one but we wont because we are making 5 naira with out business accept conditions where we are disadvantaged.

The sum of it is that other tribes in Nigeria somehow is comfortable in this country and sometimes when i think about it, i do wonder if somehow the is actually a mental issue with most tribe in Nigeria..

How can u be comfortable in this country where almost everything are based on religion, political and ethnic sentiment.

Why cant we see there is a cancer in this country reducing almost everyone's potential both the leaders and the followers.. This is almost 50yrs and we are still referring to 1960 as if it was yesterday. Many nations fought thier wars and became better while ours made us terrible. Is that not an handwriting on the wall telling us, we can never be compatible, even when everybody is killed and its just one person from one tribe remaining.

It has gotten to that state where i do question whether a particular tribe in Nigeria is patriotic blind. How can u explain how a country will lose 71 of its citizens in no war situation and if felt as if nothing happened.

The country is making you scary? grin grin grin

Nna. Odikwa risky English o
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Xander85: 10:54pm On May 09, 2018
Throwback:

Ahmadu Bello never cared about Nigeria, hence his decision to remain in the regional space to remain as premier and rather allow his deputy party leader Tafawa Balewa to proceed to the federal parliament and eventually become Prime Minister. Unlike Awolowo and Azikiwe, who like Bello were also pioneering regional premiers but had federal ambitions that bello never cared for.

Whatever policy he enacted for the good of his own region is apt if it serves the people and purpose of that region. No one dictated policy to the West or East, so no reason why anyone should dictate to the North what should be best and accommodating for migrants of other regions who had already fully occupied their own regional space and jobs before looking outside.

So indeed, I have no problem with what a regional premier that is well known to accommodate the culturally and religiously diverse tribes of his enclave, initiated for the benefit of his own region. Later history has already taught us that even within the same homogeneous ethnicity and religion, some states will lay off workers just because they are from a different state, while the other state too reply with same intra-tribal discrimination.

That you too bemoan that Northenization policy for its North first agenda, only suggest that I am right to say you Igbos left your own region having found the opportunities there limiting, and voluntarily proceeded to the greater land spaces Nigeria afforded you to make a better living. A Nigeria that was yet to "marginalize" Igbos as you all love to wail and whine about.

As for the oil and gas that has so much benefited Nigeria, most of it has remained outside of whatever you chose to call Alaigbo. For what you call Alaigbo, I could also mention the Yoruboid Itsekiris who have been commercially producing oil long before any Alaigbo tribe. If you mention Imo and Abia oil, then you should remember that Ondo has also been producing more oil than those 2 SouthEast states combined, and Lagos is now producing too.

I am not asking you to be grateful without reason, I am telling you to stop denigrating and disrespecting the places you found economic refuge for yourselves, for which you now try to claim you were forced to migrate because your own region under your control was denied development.

I am also telling you to remember what made your tribe depart the tribal enclave on an economic sojourn, as you now clamour to bring the lost sheep back into the same enclave they voluntarily departed and continue to flee from till today. Remember your economic condition when you dreamed of a life outside, and your economic condition now that you arrogantly claim and regret that you have developed a foreign place you arrived with no penny in your pocket, so you want to now return home to develop your origins.

Remember that the star that does not remain in the sky will only drop to the Earth and turn into dust, while the sky will ever remain shining with newer stars.

Now i know what it means when your type are called revisionists!

The Sadauna could say whatever he liked about Ndigbo....it's a case of free speech! But ain't it curious that you give him a pass for all the subjective tripe he said about Ndigbo, yet when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu takes advantage of his own God-given right to the same free speech, you bleat for his head on a platter and cheer on the fulani soldiers as they invade the South East to kill or kidnap Mazi Kanu and his parents and kill unarmed protesters! You see where your two-faced nature, double-speak and your bigotry has got you?

Like i said, the Sadauna could say whatever he likes, but then the tag of 'founding father' or 'nation builder' shouldn't be used to identify him. Calling him a regional champion or father of Arewa would be more apt don't you think? He could make whatever discriminatory policies against Ndigbo that tickled his fancy, but for you to sit there and say this was ok and that you don't have a problem with it says all that needs to be said about your character and whether or not you believe the Nigeria of today should continue as country! I hope you're beginning to see the difference between you 'one Nigeria' pretenders and the likes of IPOB and myself that are realistic and pragmatic enough to question the basis for the continuation of the farce that is 'one Nigeria'?

The question of some states laying off workers has been dealt with exhaustively! I take it you're referring to Abia state and Ochendo-Global? Well, for what it's worth, i and many right-thinking and pan-Igbo Nwafors think the guy is a nut case! No right-thinking Igbo supported that action, and in any case, issues like what happened in Abia is nothing but a consequence Ndigbo being in 'one Nigeria' and how this has wrecked havoc on our Igbo identity! You think the balkanization of Igbo land into smaller states and equally taking part of it to Rivers state to be administered by the Ijaw.....you think that did any good for Igbo unity, cohesiveness and homogeneity? This is why i want my people out of this cursed entity called Nigeria...so they can rediscover themselves and the values and opportunities they once had that made their region one of the fastest growing in the world at some point!

With you it seems one has to repeat himself again and again! With the regional system of gov't being ran at the time, the Sadauna was well within his rights to pick and choose which people he would like in his workforce! What i take exception to was the lies he was spreading about Ndigbo simply because they are a hardworking people and take advantage of any opportunity they get to excel. Obviously, this would have been a problem for him since his own people were not as educated, but the fact he says he'd rather give a job opportunity to a foreigner than a Igbo (who hasn't killed of hurt anyone) paints him in a bad light! That being said, that same way of thinking would be unconstitutional in Nigeria of today given the lack of fiscal federalism and unitary form of gov't we operate!

So you accuse Ndigbo of liking to 'wail' that Nigeria is marginalising us? So you reckon that since the end of the uncivil war to date we've been treated with fairness and equality with say the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani?

You're a bold-faced liar if you want to sit there and posit that Igboland does not extend into Rivers state thanks to the shenanigans of Gowon and his advisers! I'm from Rivers state myself and consider myself first Igbo before any other thing! You want to show me your proof that Igboland is restricted to and confined solely within the boundaries of the South East? When Rivers state was created in 1966, can you show me the modalities that were used to determine that Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni, Ikwerre, etc, were not Igbo for them to be lumped in Rivers state? Of course the fact they were rich in hydrocarbons had nothing to do with it abi? You want to tell me you don't know a community (Egbema) was split in two just because the Igbo haters couldn't bear the fact that East Central state of the time would have access to 'all that oyel money', and hence they placed the richer part of the community in Rivers state so they (the leeching Igbo haters) could have easy and unhindered access to plunder its resources at will? Of course all this was part of the plan...the plan which now makes you want to brag that Ondo produces more oyel than both Imo and Abia combined! Come to think of it, just how much of that oyel and gas in Ondo belongs to the Ijaw? They took rich Igbo lands and placed in Rivers while taking rich Ijaw lands and placed in Ondo for the Yoruba to control, and you don't see a conspiracy against Ndigbo in all this?

As Nigerians, Ndigbo didn't find 'refuge' in any fuc'king place so just quit it with that misplaced feeling of benevolence! As long as they're Nigerians they're free to go live and work in any part of the country, and if you don't like it then support IPOB or forever hold your peace!

Exactly what 'denigrating and disrespecting' are you talking about? You want us to compare the insults and wickedness Ndigbo have received from your soldiers, obas and politicians as against what Ndigbo are supposed to have said and done to you lot? Or are you taking the few insults thrown by a few Igbo on this forum in response to the insults they received as proof that Ndigbo 'denigrate and disrespect' you? I hope you know this insulting is a two-way traffic?

Ndigbo helped develop Lagos! Why does that fact eat you up so much? But for Nigeria, Lagos wouldn't have been any better than Cotonou or Ibadan!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Nobody: 11:06pm On May 09, 2018
kayfra:

The country is making you scary? grin grin grin

Nna. Odikwa risky English o
Offcourse am scared of the way the country is going.. We might end up travelling out and never have any reason to return back.

I kept asking myself if i finally train my children outside the country, what are the reasons that can convince them to come back here and stay.
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Tripleclick(m): 11:10pm On May 09, 2018
T9ksy:

.......and we will keep deporting your sorry a.r.s.e.s at will, back to barren villages.
grin grin grin deporting who? Lazy bunches... Trying to rep where they did not sow . ... Yu think igbos down here are all poor... Go to all our cities and see activities.. Wastern tou**
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Tripleclick(m): 11:12pm On May 09, 2018
IgboBasthard:

See as TRUTH dey pain una.......the pain wey never start.
Which truth?? Trashy thing
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by kayfra: 12:09am On May 10, 2018
EMMAUGOH:

Offcourse am scared of the way the country is going.. We might end up travelling out and never have any reason to return back.

I kept asking myself if i finally train my children outside the country, what are the reasons that can convince them to come back here and stay.

Your kids will be global citizens. Who naija Don epp?
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Throwback: 2:22am On May 10, 2018
Xander85:

The Sadauna could say whatever he liked about Ndigbo....it's a case of free speech! But ain't it curious that you give him a pass for all the subjective tripe he said about Ndigbo, yet when Mazi Nnamdi Kanu takes advantage of his own God-given right to the same free speech, you bleat for his head on a platter and cheer on the fulani soldiers as they invade the South East to kill or kidnap Mazi Kanu and his parents and kill unarmed protesters! You see where your two-faced nature, double-speak and your bigotry has got you?

Like i said, the Sadauna could say whatever he likes, but then the tag of 'founding father' or 'nation builder' shouldn't be used to identify him. Calling him a regional champion or father of Arewa would be more apt don't you think? He could make whatever discriminatory policies against Ndigbo that tickled his fancy, but for you to sit there and say this was ok and that you don't have a problem with it says all that needs to be said about your character and whether or not you believe the Nigeria of today should continue as country! I hope you're beginning to see the difference between you 'one Nigeria' pretenders and the likes of IPOB and myself that are realistic and pragmatic enough to question the basis for the continuation of the farce that is 'one Nigeria'?

The question of some states laying off workers has been dealt with exhaustively! I take it you're referring to Abia state and Ochendo-Global? Well, for what it's worth, i and many right-thinking and pan-Igbo Nwafors think the guy is a nut case! No right-thinking Igbo supported that action, and in any case, issues like what happened in Abia is nothing but a consequence Ndigbo being in 'one Nigeria' and how this has wrecked havoc on our Igbo identity! You think the balkanization of Igbo land into smaller states and equally taking part of it to Rivers state to be administered by the Ijaw.....you think that did any good for Igbo unity, cohesiveness and homogeneity? This is why i want my people out of this cursed entity called Nigeria...so they can rediscover themselves and the values and opportunities they once had that made their region one of the fastest growing in the world at some point!

With you it seems one has to repeat himself again and again! With the regional system of gov't being ran at the time, the Sadauna was well within his rights to pick and choose which people he would like in his workforce! What i take exception to was the lies he was spreading about Ndigbo simply because they are a hardworking people and take advantage of any opportunity they get to excel. Obviously, this would have been a problem for him since his own people were not as educated, but the fact he says he'd rather give a job opportunity to a foreigner than a Igbo (who hasn't killed of hurt anyone) paints him in a bad light! That being said, that same way of thinking would be unconstitutional in Nigeria of today given the lack of fiscal federalism and unitary form of gov't we operate!

So you accuse Ndigbo of liking to 'wail' that Nigeria is marginalising us? So you reckon that since the end of the uncivil war to date we've been treated with fairness and equality with say the Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani?

You're a bold-faced liar if you want to sit there and posit that Igboland does not extend into Rivers state thanks to the shenanigans of Gowon and his advisers! I'm from Rivers state myself and consider myself first Igbo before any other thing! You want to show me your proof that Igboland is restricted to and confined solely within the boundaries of the South East? When Rivers state was created in 1966, can you show me the modalities that were used to determine that Ogba, Egbema, Ndoni, Ikwerre, etc, were not Igbo for them to be lumped in Rivers state? Of course the fact they were rich in hydrocarbons had nothing to do with it abi? You want to tell me you don't know a community (Egbema) was split in two just because the Igbo haters couldn't bear the fact that East Central state of the time would have access to 'all that oyel money', and hence they placed the richer part of the community in Rivers state so they (the leeching Igbo haters) could have easy and unhindered access to plunder its resources at will? Of course all this was part of the plan...the plan which now makes you want to brag that Ondo produces more oyel than both Imo and Abia combined! Come to think of it, just how much of that oyel and gas in Ondo belongs to the Ijaw? They took rich Igbo lands and placed in Rivers while taking rich Ijaw lands and placed in Ondo for the Yoruba to control, and you don't see a conspiracy against Ndigbo in all this?

As Nigerians, Ndigbo didn't find 'refuge' in any fuc'king place so just quit it with that misplaced feeling of benevolence! As long as they're Nigerians they're free to go live and work in any part of the country, and if you don't like it then support IPOB or forever hold your peace!

Exactly what 'denigrating and disrespecting' are you talking about? You want us to compare the insults and wickedness Ndigbo have received from your soldiers, obas and politicians as against what Ndigbo are supposed to have said and done to you lot? Or are you taking the few insults thrown by a few Igbo on this forum in response to the insults they received as proof that Ndigbo 'denigrate and disrespect' you? I hope you know this insulting is a two-way traffic?

Ndigbo helped develop Lagos! Why does that fact eat you up so much? But for Nigeria, Lagos wouldn't have been any better than Cotonou or Ibadan!

The general problem of the Igbos is that they believe policies created in far flung lands far removed from their own enclave, should cater to their own desires and not to the needs of those who are making policy for themselves.

If not , you wouldn't still be wailing over what policies a regional premier promoted for the good of his own region and its people in a regionally structured Nigeria.

I repeat that you took refuge in foreign lands of your own need to survive and thrive economically, so if you choose to return to your own lands you abandoned, to face the economic limitations there, you are free to do so as no one begged you to come on a sojourn into their own domain. So enough of all the cries that you are developing anywhere when you went there so you could survive, having already saturated your own region.

I have already illustrated to you how Ahmadu Bello did not care for a national role, and chose to remain within the regional parliament of the North, rather than the federal parliament that fellow regional premiers proceeded to. All the pioneering regional premiers are only called Nationalists because they and other fellow Nigerians were the ones who discussed the future of the country in preparation for the exit of the British colonialists.

Azikiwe who claimed to be a nationalist as his own political viewpoint, we remember how he used his office as president to put only his fellow Igbos in sensitive federal positions, and continually replaced them when necessary with the same Igbo. He was the nation builder who was building his Igbo nation for the domination agenda and statement credited to him years before independence.

I also repeat to you that I and the Yorubas generally did not have any problem with how the North was running the North. The West ran the West as it also saw fit. If the East had a busybody problem with what the North was doing for its own benefit, that then explains why there is a present lamentation that your own region remains a "marginalised" and underdeveloped ghost town deserted by yourselves.

It is this same mentality of the Igbos that make them to berate Awolowo till today for daring to democratically become the premier of his own Western region, ahead of Azikiwe who was hoping that him winning a regional parliamentary seat in Lagos, together with the seats that would be won by his Yoruba party members in Lagos and the West, would allow him become premier of the West ahead of Awolowo who was campaigning on a different party platform.

What lie did Ahmadu Bello spread about Igbos? Have many Igbos not claimed he was only being envious from observing that the trend he illustrated was true? Did the Igbos not saturate themselves within the federal space in the 1st republic alliance government they formed with the uneducated North, where Igbo kept on replacing Igbo as the only tribe that merited senior federal appointments, who then used same appointments to populate more Igbos in federal offices and recruitments? In fact Igbo kept on replacing Igbo in the same federal position in some instances.

Ahmadu Bello did not insult you or lay criminal accusations at the Igbos, he only stated the obvious that you eternally scheme to dominate once you are given a yard, it is your nature to want to take a mile. Events that occurred subsequently proved him very right. So why would I berate him when he spoke from experience that was vindicated by subsequent history?

Are Igbos ever at peace when they see that they do not dominate a place? Nigga please! Anyone who has coexisted with the Igbos outside of their own region can attest to the fact that the Igbo is only satisfied when they dominate, anything short of that is marginalization, while merit is said to be practised only when Igbos are employed.

I certainly know that Nigerians played their part in developing Lagos as part of private enterprise to develop their own self and make their own lives better, but who makes noise about it as though they did something charitable? It is the Igbos.

The same Igbos who eternally lament that they have to pay taxes to Lagos, as though they would rather prefer the penury that was their lot in their region before they fled to Lagos for economic refuge?

6 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by enemybulldozer(m): 4:03am On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
Chai!! Welcome to the zoo.
can you show me anything that relates Benin in onitcha??
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by hakimi1974(m): 4:52am On May 10, 2018
selemempe:
the thing u have to know about the dude Throwback is that he is the perfect definition of an Igbo hater. And what makes it worst is that he seems educated....so he can throw big words around and promote lies that ppl use as truths.

B4 the coming of the whiteman Aba and onitsha were already big cities. Iron works, palm produce, slaves, artifacts and livestock were all sold in these big cities. Ppl migrated from ibibio and ejeagham into these cities to be part of the trade.

The hausas were also coming down south ward...they gave our merchants horses and cows in exchange for slaves and iron weapons...we never went up north at the time...until the game changed and we all became one country.

The fg has denied igbos things like international airports, good federal highways and a friendly police (like u have in the north)
so who is the stupid one here? your forefathers exchanged a whole human beign for cow. no wonder now i understand.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Strikethem: 7:09am On May 10, 2018
enemybulldozer:
Chai!! Welcome to the zoo.
can you show me anything that relates Benin in onitcha??
If you can't see the picture, then go to your doctor for eyes surgery. All we hear from you pained children is war camp without prove.

1 Like

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Strikethem: 7:23am On May 10, 2018
Xander85:

Hehehe, the bolded always make me laugh hard. Ndigbo help developed Lagos, which Lagos, you mean ndigbo help develop Lagos by building the roads, the electricity, the national theatre, or tell me, which development are you talking?

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Tripleclick(m): 7:27am On May 10, 2018
Throwback:

The general problem of the Igbos is that they believe policies created in far flung lands far removed from their own enclave, should cater to their own desires and not to the needs of those who are making policy for themselves.

If not , you wouldn't still be wailing over what policies a regional premier promoted for the good of his own region and its people in a regionally structured Nigeria.

I repeat that you took refuge in foreign lands of your own need to survive and thrive economically, so if you choose to return to your own lands you abandoned, to face the economic limitations there, you are free to do so as no one begged you to come on a sojourn into their own domain. So enough of all the cries that you are developing anywhere when you went there so you could survive, having already saturated your own region.

I have already illustrated to you how Ahmadu Bello did not care for a national role, and chose to remain within the regional parliament of the North, rather than the federal parliament that fellow regional premiers proceeded to. All the pioneering regional premiers are only called Nationalists because they and other fellow Nigerians were the ones who discussed the future of the country in preparation for the exit of the British colonialists.

Azikiwe who claimed to be a nationalist as his own political viewpoint, we remember how he used his office as president to put only his fellow Igbos in sensitive federal positions, and continually replaced them when necessary with the same Igbo. He was the nation builder who was building his Igbo nation for the domination agenda and statement credited to him years before independence.

I also repeat to you that I and the Yorubas generally did not have any problem with how the North was running the North. The West ran the West as it also saw fit. If the East had a busybody problem with what the North was doing for its own benefit, that then explains why there is a present lamentation that your own region remains a "marginalised" and underdeveloped ghost town deserted by yourselves.

It is this same mentality of the Igbos that make them to berate Awolowo till today for daring to democratically become the premier of his own Western region, ahead of Azikiwe who was hoping that him winning a regional parliamentary seat in Lagos, together with the seats that would be won by his Yoruba party members in Lagos and the West, would allow him become premier of the West ahead of Awolowo who was campaigning on a different party platform.

What lie did Ahmadu Bello spread about Igbos? Have many Igbos not claimed he was only being envious from observing that the trend he illustrated was true? Did the Igbos not saturate themselves within the federal space in the 1st republic alliance government they formed with the uneducated North, where Igbo kept on replacing Igbo as the only tribe that merited senior federal appointments, who then used same appointments to populate more Igbos in federal offices and recruitments? In fact Igbo kept on replacing Igbo in the same federal position in some instances.

Ahmadu Bello did not insult you or lay criminal accusations at the Igbos, he only stated the obvious that you eternally scheme to dominate once you are given a yard, it is your nature to want to take a mile. Events that occurred subsequently proved him very right. So why would I berate him when he spoke from experience that was vindicated by subsequent history?

Are Igbos ever at peace when they see that they do not dominate a place? Nigga please! Anyone who has coexisted with the Igbos outside of their own region can attest to the fact that the Igbo is only satisfied when they dominate, anything short of that is marginalization, while merit is said to be practised only when Igbos are employed.

I certainly know that Nigerians played their part in developing Lagos as part of private enterprise to develop their own self and make their own lives better, but who makes noise about it as though they did something charitable? It is the Igbos.

The same Igbos who eternally lament that they have to pay taxes to Lagos, as though they would rather prefer the penury that was their lot in their region before they fled to Lagos for economic refuge?
When I see stupid comments like yours ... I got the reason why Nigeria is not progressive....from time time igbos hv travelled and lived in different parts of the country... And I hvnt seen whr igbos went to war with any tribe... But it is the opposite.. We help this people in different ways...that we do more in where we found ours is what Yu keep calling dominance?... We buy yr lands and build is what Yu guys calls dominance? then you people are been killed by envy

I also laugh when you gux calls east ghost town... They r many Igbo millionaires in Onitsha , Nnewi and awka.. Hv Yu gone to onitsha ? Or nnewi and see what we called businnes activities? And other parts of the east? Who are you to tell us how we should feel being in Nigeria and the condition we face being in this shithol contri?

We know our potential and what Nigeria is denying us... Nigeria wouldn't hv been like this if igbos hv same opportunity as other regions.

The other day they mapped out how railways will pass through in Nigeria... And east wer excluded... By nw onitsha, as a country that is progressive.. Should hv gotten an airport..

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by enemybulldozer(m): 8:19am On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
If you can't see the picture, then go to your doctor for eyes surgery. All we hear from you pained children is war camp without prove.
If you can't show me anything Benin in onitcha culture/tradition then go to your doctor for Brain transplant. Since the creation of this shithole by the British we the great Igbos have been hearing all sort of lies and propaganda from you pained and frustrated children.
As for the picture you posted, I can only see a native doctor and an nze.

3 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by laudate: 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
Strikethem:
You want to make some people start crying here today....my hand no dey inside dis matter, o! shocked Hehehe....! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by theDEVILisHERE: 5:30pm On May 25, 2018
SashaBanks:
We have no country yet! This contraption belongs to Britain with the Fulani as their caretakers. Buhari that you see is always going there to give them a feed back on how he is managing their property not as if he is really sick.

I write this from the bottom of my heart. Ndigbo anyi enwero country. We need to galvanize and get a country. Anybody telling you its not possible is a thief and a morron. My only problem is that it seems some "Igbos" are enjoying Nigeria the way it is! All these hopeless politicians you see from Igbo extract know the truth but they dont want to embrace it because they are enjoying "Oil Money". Each time I travel out, I see how Germans, Canadians, Italians and even Ghanaians are proud of their country and are always waving their flags.

Same goes to Switzerland and Netherlands. Some of these countries too are Landlocked but are more viable and super rich than Nigeria that has unlimited access too Sea and Ocean!

There is something Super creative Nigeria is killing in the Igbo's. They are doing this tactically. Its very slow but in the next 50 years if not put in check, the heartless Hausa Fulani may have succeeded in their evil plans. Do you know that the Federal government be it an Hausa or Fulani Or Yoruba even Igbo eventually is in power, has an inate fear of the Igbos and they have machinations to keep them in check? Do you know that every federal government that comes to power has an unwritten, hidden plan to underdevelop Igbo land and Biafra as a whole? Do you know why? They need not have structures in Igboland because if the Federal government has super structures in Igbo land, it will mean pumping more money into Igboland and pumping more money eqautes to being super economically viable. Being super economically viable implies that the mass migration to develop other cities won't be there!

If you doubt me, go to Igbo villages during the year and most of our developing townships! Its like a ghost town because we have all run away. Not because we are poor or suffering. No. Its simply because we are not aware that there are plans to always subdue our regions and make us migrate to other peoples region. Funny enough, you see some nematodes argue here that Igbo's are not developers or plenty as we claim. But go to their regions during the Christmases and Easter times when Igbos migrate back home. You will notice that their regions have become ghost towns with little or no economic activity. I say this with 100 percent certainty! This prooves that Igbos are the economic fulcrums of their lands and without them, their lives becomes boring. Umunnem believe me when I tell you this!

Just tell me, what is in Biu, Kafanchan, Potiskum, Nasarawa, Kogi etc that will make Igbos migrate there in there hundreds of thousands? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

We can argue that Igbos go there to make money and bring back home. But in the long run, the places that have more human concentrations is where investors will like to put money and thats where it affects Igbo land a lot. Let me use one of our successful sons as an example.

Ask yourself why Beloxxi cream crackers will leave his fatherland and go as far as Ogun to establish factory? Simply because of the factors I listed above! Call him anything and say he is unpatriotic to Igboland but he is just saving his business due to the wicked policies always put in place by successive wicked federal governments. If its you, would you like to have a factory in Onitsha but your target market is Kano or Lagos? Continue reading.

This implies that you have to pay more in logistics and haulage! Because Beloxxi is smart enough to know that Lagos that has up to 18 million human beings will finish his biscuit more faster than Onitsha that has less than 3 million people. Do you know who Beloxxi will now pay taxes to? Ogun state as their factory site and Lagos as their cooperate headquarters! Do you know who make up a good percentage of the people found in Lagos? Igbos! This implies that Lagos and Ogun will now have more money to take care of their people and citizens because there is inflow and circulatory cash.

But the reverse is the case in Igbo land. Due to wicked policies, our people have now run away to other countries and regions in search of "greener pastures". I know why I put greener pastures in quote because is it really a greener pasture? I have seen an Igbo man that is living an average life and suffering in Lagos which is no different from what is obtainable in some parts of the East. Why then are you based in Lagos if you are not a king there? Why be a slave in the " city " than a king in the township? Why not migrate back home and make our region concentrated with human beings? Do you know that we can recreate Dubai in Onitsha?

I see you shaking your head! It takes good leaders in Biafra to achieve this! If you all can come back home like me, we will organise ourselves and seek for a referendum or take Nigeria to the cleaners!

The Federal government of the Hausa Fulani has made life so terrible for the Igbos that you now see our people engage in not so good hustles to make ends meet. Funny enough, these people after they make these dirty money, come back home and we celebrate them. Abomination! Aru!

Take for instance, Igbo land of old is not known to condone evil or engage in habits that are known to offend the gods of the land. But these days, the reverse is the case. It seems the more evil you are, the more you are celebrated. People no longer care about how Igboland or Biafra will be in the next 100 years! Mention Biafra to the so called Elite Igbo's and a percentage of them will laugh in scorn. They think that this struggle is about those who never made it in Nigeria! LOL.

Even you that made it, why are you always going on vacation to Dubai? London? New York? At the worst, most of you so called stuppid elites run away forever while sending money home to maintain businesses in this jungle of a nation! Why can't we make Igbo land a small Island nation surrounded by shytholes like Nigeria and Niger republic?

Umunnem Ka odiba! Sasha writes from the core East!

Biafra is already on the way
no need for too much talk

Besides bringing a matter such as this to a forum filled with juvenile idiots would only earn you insults and resentments from resident irrational hopeless clowns
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by BabaRamota1980: 9:32pm On May 25, 2018
SashaBanks:
We have no country yet! This contraption belongs to Britain with the Fulani as their caretakers. Buhari that you see is always going there to give them a feed back on how he is managing their property not as if he is really sick.

I write this from the bottom of my heart. Ndigbo anyi enwero country. We need to galvanize and get a country. Anybody telling you its not possible is a thief and a morron. My only problem is that it seems some "Igbos" are enjoying Nigeria the way it is! All these hopeless politicians you see from Igbo extract know the truth but they dont want to embrace it because they are enjoying "Oil Money". Each time I travel out, I see how Germans, Canadians, Italians and even Ghanaians are proud of their country and are always waving their flags.

Same goes to Switzerland and Netherlands. Some of these countries too are Landlocked but are more viable and super rich than Nigeria that has unlimited access too Sea and Ocean!

There is something Super creative Nigeria is killing in the Igbo's. They are doing this tactically. Its very slow but in the next 50 years if not put in check, the heartless Hausa Fulani may have succeeded in their evil plans. Do you know that the Federal government be it an Hausa or Fulani Or Yoruba even Igbo eventually is in power, has an inate fear of the Igbos and they have machinations to keep them in check? Do you know that every federal government that comes to power has an unwritten, hidden plan to underdevelop Igbo land and Biafra as a whole? Do you know why? They need not have structures in Igboland because if the Federal government has super structures in Igbo land, it will mean pumping more money into Igboland and pumping more money eqautes to being super economically viable. Being super economically viable implies that the mass migration to develop other cities won't be there!

If you doubt me, go to Igbo villages during the year and most of our developing townships! Its like a ghost town because we have all run away. Not because we are poor or suffering. No. Its simply because we are not aware that there are plans to always subdue our regions and make us migrate to other peoples region. Funny enough, you see some nematodes argue here that Igbo's are not developers or plenty as we claim. But go to their regions during the Christmases and Easter times when Igbos migrate back home. You will notice that their regions have become ghost towns with little or no economic activity. I say this with 100 percent certainty! This prooves that Igbos are the economic fulcrums of their lands and without them, their lives becomes boring. Umunnem believe me when I tell you this!

Just tell me, what is in Biu, Kafanchan, Potiskum, Nasarawa, Kogi etc that will make Igbos migrate there in there hundreds of thousands? ABSOLUTELY NOTHING!

We can argue that Igbos go there to make money and bring back home. But in the long run, the places that have more human concentrations is where investors will like to put money and thats where it affects Igbo land a lot. Let me use one of our successful sons as an example.

Ask yourself why Beloxxi cream crackers will leave his fatherland and go as far as Ogun to establish factory? Simply because of the factors I listed above! Call him anything and say he is unpatriotic to Igboland but he is just saving his business due to the wicked policies always put in place by successive wicked federal governments. If its you, would you like to have a factory in Onitsha but your target market is Kano or Lagos? Continue reading.

This implies that you have to pay more in logistics and haulage! Because Beloxxi is smart enough to know that Lagos that has up to 18 million human beings will finish his biscuit more faster than Onitsha that has less than 3 million people. Do you know who Beloxxi will now pay taxes to? Ogun state as their factory site and Lagos as their cooperate headquarters! Do you know who make up a good percentage of the people found in Lagos? Igbos! This implies that Lagos and Ogun will now have more money to take care of their people and citizens because there is inflow and circulatory cash.

But the reverse is the case in Igbo land. Due to wicked policies, our people have now run away to other countries and regions in search of "greener pastures". I know why I put greener pastures in quote because is it really a greener pasture? I have seen an Igbo man that is living an average life and suffering in Lagos which is no different from what is obtainable in some parts of the East. Why then are you based in Lagos if you are not a king there? Why be a slave in the " city " than a king in the township? Why not migrate back home and make our region concentrated with human beings? Do you know that we can recreate Dubai in Onitsha?

I see you shaking your head! It takes good leaders in Biafra to achieve this! If you all can come back home like me, we will organise ourselves and seek for a referendum or take Nigeria to the cleaners!

The Federal government of the Hausa Fulani has made life so terrible for the Igbos that you now see our people engage in not so good hustles to make ends meet. Funny enough, these people after they make these dirty money, come back home and we celebrate them. Abomination! Aru!

Take for instance, Igbo land of old is not known to condone evil or engage in habits that are known to offend the gods of the land. But these days, the reverse is the case. It seems the more evil you are, the more you are celebrated. People no longer care about how Igboland or Biafra will be in the next 100 years! Mention Biafra to the so called Elite Igbo's and a percentage of them will laugh in scorn. They think that this struggle is about those who never made it in Nigeria! LOL.

Even you that made it, why are you always going on vacation to Dubai? London? New York? At the worst, most of you so called stuppid elites run away forever while sending money home to maintain businesses in this jungle of a nation! Why can't we make Igbo land a small Island nation surrounded by shytholes like Nigeria and Niger republic?

Umunnem Ka odiba! Sasha writes from the core East!

Im a core Yoruba guy, I despise the Ibo precisely for the reasons espoused here.

Sasha, I love you girl, positive anger....passion for one's roots. kiss

This is a true Igbo! You yanminrins must bow down and kiss this girl's feet.
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by MIKOLOWISKA: 10:31pm On May 25, 2018
ZorGBUooeh:
well said..God bless yu sister

Hausa fulanis shoot themselves in the foot thinking they are suffering ibos..They are one of the biggest lossers..Apart from abuja ad some part of kano,Northerners have nothing to show for dia one nigeria.
The biggest gainers are lagos ad ogun..North east,ad south needs to develop dia region instead of investing heavily in other pipus region in case the country breaks.
funny how you want to pepper ordinary northerners who know naught about the looting while it's all our politicians (north south east west) that are enjoying. the remaining 199 million of us are the losers
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:22pm On May 25, 2018
selemempe:
the thing u have to know about the dude Throwback is that he is the perfect definition of an Igbo hater. And what makes it worst is that he seems educated....so he can throw big words around and promote lies that ppl use as truths.

B4 the coming of the whiteman Aba and onitsha were already big cities. Iron works, palm produce, slaves, artifacts and livestock were all sold in these big cities. Ppl migrated from ibibio and ejeagham into these cities to be part of the trade.

The hausas were also coming down south ward...they gave our merchants horses and cows in exchange for slaves and iron weapons...we never went up north at the time...until the game changed and we all became one country.

The fg has denied igbos things like international airports, good federal highways and a friendly police (like u have in the north)
they denied you airport, or your governors stole the money, port Harcourt is not biafra again abi? how many airport in North and west

is your governors a northerner?

where in Nigeria is the police friendly

a bad workman blames his tools
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by MIKOLOWISKA: 11:24pm On May 25, 2018
Abagworo:
What you wrote is true not only for Igbos and Nigerians but all of Africa. We were shared as a property among Western nations during Berlin conference. After the fall of Germany in 2nd world war the countries owned by Germany were shared between England and France who emerged new super powers.

http://www.oxfordreference.com/view/10.1093/acref/9780195337709.001.0001/acref-9780195337709-e-0467

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Conference

We may never be free until Africans unite to fight for our common freedom. Every Nigerian President must report to Britain and US or shown the way out. Abacha was the 1st rebel while Jonathan concealed information.
murtala was the first rebel
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:13am On May 26, 2018
Xander85:

list the development
Oya Coman carry the development back to ndigbo
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:29am On May 26, 2018
Tripleclick:
When I see stupid comments like yours
yet you cannot do without insult
and yet wonder why no one likes you people

... I got the reason why Nigeria is not progressive....from time time igbos hv travelled and lived in different parts of the country...
ppl only travel wen home is not conducive

And I hvnt seen whr igbos went to war with any tribe...
what did nzeogwu do
masturbation abi

But it is the opposite.. We help this people in different ways...
who have you ever helped

that we do more in where we found ours is what Yu keep calling dominance?...
what have you done, why can't you do it in your land

We buy yr lands and build is what Yu guys calls dominance?
let's see how you will carry it home when the massacre ends

then you people are been killed by envy
yet you're the only one wailing

I also laugh when you gux calls east ghost town... They r many Igbo millionaires in Onitsha
millionaires that only come home for Christmas and new yam

, Nnewi and awka.. Hv Yu gone to onitsha ? Or nnewi and see what we called businnes activities? And other parts of the east?
even ghost towns have business activities so what's your point

Who are you to tell us how we should feel being in Nigeria and the condition we face being in this shithol contri?
your masters
go to Cameron if you don't like it

We know our potential and what Nigeria is denying us...
what have you been denied
abi you denied yourself

Nigeria wouldn't hv been like this if igbos hv same opportunity as other regions.
would've been worse
look at Jonathan
ihejerika
immigration woman
just filling the whole federal with your ppl like say d rest of us come sell grandnut

The other day they mapped out how railways will pass through in Nigeria... And east wer excluded...
next time you will use common senseA

By nw onitsha, as a country that is progressive.. Should hv gotten an airport..
how many of you use port Harcourt airport even?
Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Firstpage: 2:48am On May 26, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
@Throwback

Too much emotion, no sense.

No one is comfortable with the way Nigeria is run. But everyone else blames the political leaders from every part of Nigeria for the decay while ibos absolve their leaders and blame others of holding them down.

If you open your eyes and brain you will see that everything you lack in the east is also deficient in other parts of the country because of leadership failure. Igbos have always been part of the leadership of this country while Yorubas have always been in opposition. an igbo man became a vice president 9 years after the war. Yet you blame yoruba for your woes.

That's why you see Yorubas here correcting your misplaced priorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing Igbos Are Yet To Understand And "May" Never Understand! by Nobody: 3:49am On May 26, 2018
Firstpage:

No one is comfortable with the way Nigeria is run. But everyone else blames the political leaders from every part of Nigeria for the decay while ibos absolve their leaders and blame others of holding them down.

If you open your eyes and brain you will see that everything you lack in the east is also deficient in other parts of the country because of leadership failure. Igbos have always been part of the leadership of this country while Yorubas have always been in opposition. an igbo man became a vice president 9 years after the war. Yet you blame yoruba for your woes.

With your type on NL, Nairaland will never get better.
Since you can come a tribe discussion group and start shouting about Misplaced Priorities then be ready to receive such.
Anyway why do I care so much about someone with assimilation difficulties.
Read my post, then read it this time slowly after dropping the mentality that the tread was written
Firstpage:

since you have assimilation disabilities. Plus read my post but now read it slowly. With ur type on NL I see nothing changing soon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ortom: Several Attempts Made To Eliminate Me But God Kept Me / Soludo Inspects 26km Ufuma-Awa-Okpeze-Ndiukwenu-Amansea Road / Labour Party Sweeps Ogbomoso North.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 257
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.