Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,018 members, 7,828,587 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game (15145 Views)

Choose Your Best Game Here / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by victorazyvictor(m): 9:22am On May 10, 2018
Best game so far
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by bettercreature(m): 9:23am On May 10, 2018
whitebeard:
..how can u use one class to judge other class..! The game is obviously not in the same class with pes..!!
PES is meaningless compared to war games

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 9:25am On May 10, 2018
fpeter:
Arguably or unarguably?
Are you one of those irregardless, irrespective people? **shivers**
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by victorazyvictor(m): 9:27am On May 10, 2018
Nbote:
Make dem jus do d movie already jare so those of us who aren't into adventure games can watch it as movie

I think why they can't produce the movie is that the game has virtually showcased all the actions and expectations, the movie wont be interested. Imagine adult like me left my site work for 3 days because I was playing God Of War.

5 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by bouncin04(m): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
whitebeard:
..how can u use one class to judge other class..! The game is obviously not in the same class with pes..!!
I agree with u.... but PES 18 dey learn where FIFA 18 dey ... and I believe PES is for the class with low IQ while FIFA is the other way round..

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by obikas(m): 9:32am On May 10, 2018
Mtcheeeew pes the best, who GOW don help grin[i][/i]
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by superhumanist(m): 9:38am On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:
I love God of War.

I am just waiting for the whole Saga (ALL the games) to be released before buying a PS4.

I love how brutal and heartless Kratos can be. He's ready to offer even innocents as sacrifice to achieve his goals

Bro, just admit that you don't have money. The whole God of War saga was released on ps3 years ago.

Parts 1, 2 and 3. All released on ps3.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Emotionss: 9:45am On May 10, 2018
I have played

God of War: Ascension =ps3
God of War: Chains of Olympus =psp
God of War 1 =ps2
God of War: Ghost of Sparta ( with deimos Kratos brother ) psp

God of War II ps3
God of War III ps3

Waiting for my God of War Ps4 (2018)

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by CeeKay17: 9:46am On May 10, 2018
I've played the game, the storyline is incredibly boring and the game is pretty overrated. The graphics are stunning but that's about it as far as the game is concerned

2 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by iPopAlomo(m): 9:46am On May 10, 2018
GoW incorporated TES into itself...

All hype...
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Chrisjordan2015(m): 9:50am On May 10, 2018
Good game. Awesome to say the least. My only problem is that they should've added some spins to the bosses. Should have given us more bosses!
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by BlackPantherxXx: 9:52am On May 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Bro, just admit that you don't have money. The whole God of War saga was released on ps3 years ago.

You should buy a brain. I can feed your entire family.

I want the whole Saga to be released on PS4 not PS3. Poverty has totally eroded the minimal intelligence you might have.

I have played all the games by the way. All i want is the remastered version and not have to bring out old consoles.

Get an education and a job to end your frustrations. I used the word SAGA to show that i am very aware of the 5-game collection

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by elonize(m): 9:59am On May 10, 2018
It is not the beat game,but I think it's time to bring out the movies,Goldberg would suit that character perfectly

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by nathdim: 10:02am On May 10, 2018
It's obvious that Sony can't do without God of war franchise

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 10:04am On May 10, 2018
Emotionss:
I have played

God of War: Ascension =ps3
God of War: Chains of Olympus =psp
God of War 1 =ps2
God of War: Ghost of Sparta ( with deimos Kratos brother ) psp

God of War II ps3
God of War III ps3

Waiting for my God of War Ps4 (2018)
So you never played GoW 2 on PS2? The only one you're missing is Betrayal (mobile game, the one time they did that). We're probably not missing much. Played all except GoS and the mobile game.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nbote(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2018
victorazyvictor:

I think why they can't produce the movie is that the game has virtually showcased all the actions and expectations, the movie wont be interested. Imagine adult like me left my site work for 3 days because I was playing God Of War.

Lol... Agbaya.. Adventure games dey tire me jare. Na soccer I get tym for

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 10:10am On May 10, 2018
superhumanist:

3 wasn't released though. I've played all GOW except this new one. GOW 1, 2 and Ascension was on PS3 while 3 (where he killed Zeus) was ob PS4. Then this new one GOW 4 on PS4.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 10:12am On May 10, 2018
nathdim:
It's obvious that Sony can't do without God of war franchise
Err... they've killed it with their new IPs and have successfully ended one of their best selling IPs, Uncharted. They appear to be doing alright. They appear to have even successfully changed God of War, they took a big risk with changing the formula. We can't exactly say the same for Xbox's Halo, which Microsoft heavily relies on.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Jethrolite(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2018
Countermars:
God of war makes me drowsy and having seizures. The light flashes is too much. Same goes to last of us. I can only play for 15minutes to stop and continue later. Mind you i am not epileptic.
You have photo epilepsy. Stay away from flashing lights.

4 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by superhumanist(m): 10:12am On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

You should buy a brain. I can feed your entire family.

I want the whole Saga to be released on PS4 not PS3. Poverty has totally eroded the minimal intelligence you might have.

I have played all the games by the way. All i want is the remastered version and not have to bring out old consoles.

Get an education and a job to end your frustrations. I used the word SAGA to show that i am very aware of the 5-game collection

I see. So you were high on tramadol when the games were released on ps3, years ago?

If you truly were a fan, you would have played the GOW games when they were popular. You have had over 4 years to do so.

Mennn, you are a broke and fake fan of God of War.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by superhumanist(m): 10:14am On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

3 wasn't released though. I've played all GOW except this new one. GOW 1, 2 and Ascension was on PS3 while 3 (where he killed Zeus) was ob PS4. Then this new one GOW 4 on PS4.

I just know that there were 3 games that were bundled on ps3 as a package
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 10:15am On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

Actually, GoW 3 was released on the PS3 in 2010. You're talking about the remastered version. GoW4 is the first PS4 release. GoW 1 & 2 were released on the PS2. They're considered the PS2's swan song.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by victorazyvictor(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2018
Nbote:

Lol... Agbaya.. Adventure games dey tire me jare. Na soccer I get tym for

Me too. it took me more than 3years to look at God of War side, but since then (just last month) I can't stop talking about it.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by BlackPantherxXx: 10:16am On May 10, 2018
superhumanist:

I see. So you were high on tramadol when the games were released on ps3, years ago?

If you truly were a fan, you would have played the GOW games when they were popular. You have had over 4 years to do so.

Mennn, you are a broke and fake fan of God of War.

Send your account number....i need to send you to a school and to see a good optician.

Read again and see where i wrote that i have played all the games and i am aware of God of War : Saga which has 5 games in it.

Hungry boy...now, go and hawk gala, your customers are waiting.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 10:18am On May 10, 2018
cao:

Actually, GoW 3 was released on the PS3 in 2010. You're talking about the remastered version. GoW4 is the first PS4 release. GoW 1 & 2 were released on the PS2. They're considered the PS2's swan song.

Thanks for the info, it's been noted. I started GOW on PS3 though, so that's about all I know. But you said GOW4 was the first on PS4, isn't it the same version where he killed Zeus ?
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

Thanks for the info, it's been noted. I started GOW on PS3 though, so that's about all I know. But you said GOW4 was the first on PS4, isn't it the same version where he killed Zeus ?
GoW 4 is a sequel to GoW 3. This happens after the Kratos took out the Greek Olympians, now it's set in Norse mythology. GoW 4 is the true first PS4 release, since the GoW 3 that was released on PS4 is a remaster of the PS3 game. Just like the versions of GoW 1&2 that were released on the PS3 were remasters of the PS2 games.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by superhumanist(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Send your account number....i need to send you to a school and to see a good optician.

Read again and see where i wrote that i have played all the games and i am aware of God of War : Saga which has 5 games in it.

Hungry boy...now, go and hawk gala, your customers are waiting.

Guy that can't buy PS4 is claiming that he has money?

Stop talking nonsense. See what tramadol is doing to you?

Ogbeni, Go and buy a PS4 and God of War. All this fumbling and you have nothing. Nonsense

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Dongreat(m): 10:30am On May 10, 2018
Played it, finished it, and I can say it’s going to win the award of the GOTY regardless Spider-Man, Tomb Raider, or Red Dead Redemption.
Fantastic Game.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character / Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10 / Buying Pc Games In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.