Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,163 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game (15143 Views)

Choose Your Best Game Here / "God Of War" Wins Game Of The Year Award. See Full List Of Nominees & Winners / All Android Pes 2018 Players Lets Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by BlackPantherxXx: 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

Wait is there a 5 game collection on ps3?

On.my ps3 I have only Ascension and part 3 are part 1 and 2 available on ps3?

Yes Chief. There is one. I almost bought it on PS3. But when i heard news of the new God of War on PS4, i decided to wait.

Especially since i heard of such an Uncharted Collection of ALL the games

a hungry boy like superhumanist can't understand this grin

Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nobody: 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

I usually have problem buying PSN credits and most of games are not available here. Is there a backdoor to cheap PSNs? Considering the amount of data needed to download purchased items, esp in a country where data costs a tooth.

But you PSN cards on www.pcgamesupply.com

They accept Nigerian ATM.cards just add it to your PayPal and purchase

But you still have to.download the games though
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:20pm On May 10, 2018
whitebeard:
..how can u use one class to judge other class..! The game is obviously not in the same class with pes..!!
Dongreat:

True but except they can make it an unending interaction and /or fantastic storyline then GOW will win. The game is too exciting and brings smiles when playing.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened. You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by superhumanist(m): 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

Yes Chief. There is one. I almost bought it on PS3. But when i heard news of the new God of War on PS4, i decided to wait.

Bros. Don't test me. The collections on ps3 were out long before PS4 consoles were in the market.

Oga, you are broke. Just accept it from a bad guy like me.

I game hard. I have always had 2 Sony consoles. The original and the slim while you are here bugldgeting for PS4 that has been on sale for over four years now
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 10, 2018
BlackPantherxXx:

I need it, but unfortunately you didn't buy it can you connect me with the seller ?

I am a collector and I own all consoles , there are some discs I want to add to my.ps3 collection

Not kidding
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 4:29pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

But you PSN cards on www.pcgamesupply.com

They accept Nigerian ATM.cards just add it to your PayPal and purchase

But you still have to.download the games though

That's the problem, I wonder what network will download a 40GB-60GB game with ease.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Jethrolite(m): 4:30pm On May 10, 2018
Countermars:
no way bro. Ive played lots of games on my p4. None of them gave me that feeling like GOW, last of us and infamous Metal gear, fifa, mortal kombat, tomb raider, wwe were all good to play for long
Please see a doctor.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by BlackPantherxXx: 4:39pm On May 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Bros. Don't test me. The collections on ps3 were out long before PS4 consoles were in the market.

I game hard. I have always had 2 Sony consoles. The original and the slim while you are here bugldgeting for PS4 that has been on sale for over four years now

You are not bright. I have owned all Playstation consoles from inception except 3. When i wanted to buy 4 (gold version when it was on sale), specifically for Uncharted & GoW, i decided to wait for the Collection of all the games.

You are a pauper. FACT. Now go and cry more tongue
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Emotionss: 4:44pm On May 10, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
cao:

So you never played GoW 2 on PS2? The only one you're missing is Betrayal (mobile game, the one time they did that). We're probably not missing much. Played all except GoS and the mobile game.

The GOW betrayal is it an online game ?
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by cao(f): 4:55pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

Halo 5 is epic you should.play it bro
Not according to the Halo heads at work.
Emotionss:
[color=#006600][/color]

The GOW betrayal is it an online game ?

No.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2018
cao:

Not according to the Halo heads at work.

No.

Everyone's got their opinions
But it's an epic game
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 10, 2018
Therealev:

That's the problem, I wonder what network will download a 40GB-60GB game with ease.

I have been using swiftng whenever in Nigeria for over 5 years and I download close to 50gb a night
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by theGigolo: 7:12pm On May 10, 2018
superhumanist:

Bros can I humbly ask for just one ps3 biko lemme steel experience small god of war.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Therealev: 7:32pm On May 10, 2018
Lakeside79:

I have been using swiftng whenever in Nigeria for over 5 years and I download close to 50gb a night

Wow, will look into it.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Kaycee7(m): 8:14pm On May 10, 2018
I didn't like how they dropped variety in mini bosses. Mostly trolls. There are a lot of Norse mythology characters that could have served as unique mini bosses. It's still in a great game. Love the changes
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Obeflacko(m): 12:56am On May 11, 2018
i can confidently say GOW4 is everything,its fiery,its lit!!!!
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Ayobami7(m): 8:30am On May 12, 2018
Okay
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by LucemFerre: 1:54pm On May 12, 2018
*yawn* wake me up when DMC 5 comes out
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Cbaby: 7:35pm On May 15, 2018
Most movies and games have these issues.

Countermars:
God of war makes me drowsy and having seizures. The light flashes is too much. Same goes to last of us. I can only play for 15minutes to stop and continue later. Mind you i am not epileptic.
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by Charles4990s: 6:45am On Jun 27, 2022
Hello here i will provide with a link to Download God Of War Ascension PPSSPP ISO Download
Re: 4 Reasons The God Of War Is Arguably 2018 Best Game by skywalker240(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2023
martyns303:
Ascension was the last GOW I played.
The best

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Most Annoyingly Overpowered Video Games Character / Gameloop Offline Installer For Windows 7,8,10 / Buying Pc Games In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.