Stats: 3,154,191 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:30 AM

BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran (46035 Views)

The Hidden Underground City In Finland Built In Case Of Nuclear War (Pictures) / Melania Trump Pulls Her Hand Away From Donald Trump's As They Step Off Air Force / Obama’s Reaction To Donald Trump Pulling Out Of The Iranian Nuclear Deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by firstolalekan(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
LadyExcellency:

Then Israel will bomb it to oblivion with full US support and Iran will do nothing.

Unless the Mullars want to give up their grip over Iran
You people can so fool yourselves. So you think Israel a sissy country hiding under USA's skirt can stand Iran in war?
I laugh in your foolishness
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by JUHABACH: 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
uncleinans:

The deal dint stop iran from ballistic missiles, it only stopped iran from enriching its uranium for like ten to fifteen years, which probably they could go back to building the nuclear weapon. the moment Iran develops nuclear weapon, my brother, it ll be very difficult to stop them. like NK, they ll never give up their nuclear arsnal, Isreal has been watching Iran, they even had to put redlines, am sure they ve not crossed it that is why they not bombed Iran. as for Russia, they re in for the money and nothing more

while the deal allows iran to enrich uranium after 10-15 years, it permanently bans iran from ever pursuing a nuclear weapon program in any form (even researching nuclear weapons or making computer models of nukes was banned ) and bans iran from enriching uranium to nuclear weapons levels which is understandable given that iran had plans to build a nuclear reactor.
it also allowed for intrusive inspections to continue well beyond the end of the sunset clauses.

https://www.armscontrol.org/Issue-Briefs/2015-08-25/Restrictions-on-Irans-Nuclear-Program-Beyond-15-Years
it wasn't the best deal ever made but at the very least, it took out the threat of a nuclear war in the world's most volatile region.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by seunmsg(m): 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
adegeye38:

they dont want to go back, they want keep on enjoying usa money, in d stupid deal, Usa will pay Iran up 150 billoon dollars over 10 years not to produce nuclear weapons, worst of all, they did not stop, they kept on doing it secretly, Isreal got over 55,000 files on d secret program, d deal does not really makesense and its not in us interests, Trump get sense

USA is not dashing Iran a single kobo. They are simply releasing Iranian assets that they seized when the sanction was imposed. The $150billion doesn't belong to USA in the first place.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Nobody: 9:24pm On May 08, 2018
bettercreature:
I really want Iran to leave the nuclear proliferation accord and restart its reactors
Nobody has monopoly of stewpidy

Friend, Friend, Friend. I called you thrice out of immense respect. I love Islam but I hate the Islamic terrorists. These entities are parallel to the religion of peace and are the militants that has declared war on any Human who isnt Islamic.

Iran is a State sponsor of evil, so is Qatar and Saudi Arabia, America, France and the UK, I refused to mention Russian because they are the merchants of good and evil.

It is better to allow Kim of North Korea to keep his nuclear arsenal, but to allow an Iran to keep those weapons means you do not understand how emotional the fundamental Islamists are.

We must not allow Iran to have access to Nuclear weapons. This Plane called Earth has seen so much cataclysms since the tick tock of Time from the Lord Chrono of Saturn, but none can be compared to what happened at Mars and Maldek which becomes an Asteroid belt now. That plane of existence was wiped off by nuclear weapon, and so was Mars. Humanoids alongside the entities who lived at Maldek are now possessing different bodies and the war continues here.

Let us not fucck this planet up by handing the keys to nuclear Arsenal to the Ayatollahs, Even though my future is secure in the Constellation of Stars, I still love this physical body.

Thanks for your understanding.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by SternProphet: 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
Iran should develop nuclear weapons and other weapons. They area sovereign country and nothing should hold them back. Trump is doing this partly for Israel and partly for Saudi Arabia the financiers of ISIS. The only loser is going to be the US and Europe is now being turned into an enemy. Dumb Trump, you will destroy your country and there would be no going back.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
BOJO123:
There's something called Mutual Assured Destruction (MAD)...the west can only sanction Iran ...no sane country will go to war with a country having a Nuclear weapon... If North Korea was Nuclear free the US won't even bother negotiating with it. Hiroshima/Nagasaki was just a display of monopoly of Nuclear weapon... No country can try that again
You only talked within your limited Naija brain. You think the US does not know what they are doing.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:25pm On May 08, 2018
Arondizuogu:

You think it's easy going to war. Lol we are done.
Goat you think Americans or Isrealies are raised as pus*y man like you to be cowards towards war. Stop projecting your cowardly mind and orientation on them. America war steadily whenever and wherever its necessary thats who they are not prickless man like you.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by BOJO123(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2018
imam07:
You only talked within your limited Naija brain. You think the US does not know what they are doing.
You are right
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ednut1(m): 9:26pm On May 08, 2018
JoannaSedley:
When they bomb themselves to oblivion, where do you think will remain? Africa of course.
the survivers would regroup and come recolonise africa for resources

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by drakeli: 9:26pm On May 08, 2018
All this noise about Russia supporting Iran. We heard more than than during North Korea own. What has happened to North Korea under the nose of Russia today. Surely under the nose of Russia again, Iran will bow to US pressure.

That says a lot about which country is the most powerful.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Zane2point4(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2018
bettercreature:
I really want Iran to leave the nuclear proliferation accord and restart its reactors
Nobody has monopoly of stewpidy

and you never knew nuclear material will soon enter black market, isis will get hold of it then next is boko haram (which is there ally) then they will use it to bomb your location.

you don't ever know the importance of usa in the world today.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:27pm On May 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Iran should develop nuclear weapons and other weapons. They area sovereign country and nothing should hold them back.
Children
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by chidebe: 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

Spoken like a typical thoughtless goat. What replaces the agreement? Are you ready for WW3? Dumbo.

Can't you make your comments without insults?

You are the real DUMBO here.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Softhands(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
Russia was behind Kim, what happened? abeg leave story.
bettercreature:
Not when Russia is solidly behind Iran.Iran is no Syria don’t make mistake
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Eze2000(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

You don't know that, so shut it.... Russia and China combined can destroy the USA in a matter of minutes by nuclear annihilation. I don't know where you people get this idea that the USA is invincible.

What is a nuclear-capable Aircraft carrier and how many do the Russian and Chines have put together. What is a battle group?

The USS United States was the Aircraft carrier in the Battlegroup sent to fight N'Korea and it let down anchor right in Korean waters.What were the other ships with it? How many battle groups does the USA have? Did you know that the Nimtz battle group of the USA can attack any country by itself and annihilate them in minutes[i][/i] just by itself?
For your information, China is more of an economic power than a superpower. The real superpower is Russin and even it is not struong enough to go to war with a NATO that is without the UNIted states.

The USA is more powerful than NATO. It makes up more than 60% of NATO's power.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:28pm On May 08, 2018
Zane2point4:

and you never knew nuclear material will soon enter black market, isis will get hold of it then next is boko haram (which is there ally) then they will use it to bomb your location.

you don't ever know the importance of usa in the world today.
Are you minding simpletons?

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ifyboy60(m): 9:29pm On May 08, 2018
AZeD1:

So explain how pull out from the deal stops Iran from attaining nuclear capabilities.

Frankly, I am not Mr. know-all, I only pointed out that they should have a better deal.

even Saudi Arabia is not in support of Iran going nuclear.
Iran is currently locked in a proxy war in Yemen.
Iran funds Hezbollah, a terrorist organization. so I don't see why u guys tink its owk for Iran to be nuclearized.

some pips are quick to say america used the nukes on Japan, go and read abt the pacific theater of ww2 and u would accept it was best for Japan. the Japanese will never surrender in defeat. they fight to d last villager. if the US hadn't used d nukes the marines would have invaded mainland Japan which would have caused more devastation.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Okpabidavid(m): 9:30pm On May 08, 2018
This man head the touch !! If not him no go put himself for all this stress nd wahala
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2018
Eze2000:

What is a nuclear-capable Aircraft carrier and how many do the Russian and Chines have put together. What is a battle group?

The USS United States was the Aircraft carrier in the Battlegroup sent to fight N'Korea and it let down anchor right in Korean waters.What were the other ships with it? How many battle groups does the USA have? Did you know that the Nimtz battle group of the USA can attack any country by itself and annihilate them in minutes[i][/i] just by itself?
For your information, China is more of an economic power than a superpower. The real superpower is Russin and even it is not struong enough to go to war with a NATO that is without the UNIted states.

You dey mind bigot islamic goat and his many self imposed delusions? He will tell you Buhari is a saint sef ask him.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:31pm On May 08, 2018
Eze2000:

You dey mind islamic goat whose only knowledge is limited to the propaganda that his equally America hating imam farts?

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by imam07: 9:32pm On May 08, 2018
MENELIK11:

And Jonathan won both buhari and Ribadu in 2011. Any way maybe there were no Muslims in Nigeria then. Bigotry analysis form a chauvinist.
Sincerely tell me who you voted for,GEJ or Buhari and this will show us whether my post is right or wrong. You know within yourself.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by lonelydora: 9:32pm On May 08, 2018
Rosskii:

You don't know that, so shut it.... Russia and China combined can destroy the USA in a matter of minutes by nuclear annihilation. I don't know where you people get this idea that the USA is invincible.

Russia and China is no match for US and it's allies (UK, Saudi Arabia, France, Germany, including NATO). Long story short...there will be WWIII.
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by adegeye38(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
seunmsg:

USA is not dashing Iran a single kobo. They are simply releasing Iranian assets that they seized when the sanction was imposed. The $150billion doesn't belong to USA in the first place.
Usa actually paid them billions of dollars, around 1.5 or 15 billion dollars or so, trump even said so, during his joint conference with buhari
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by seunmsg(m): 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
drakeli:
All this noise about Russia supporting Iran. We heard more than than during North Korea own. What has happened to North Korea under the nose of Russia today. Surely under the nose of Russia again, Iran will bow to US pressure.

That says a lot about which country is the most powerful.

North Korea is now a nuclear power and American can't do anything about it. What else do you want Russia to do?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by SalamRushdie: 9:33pm On May 08, 2018
Lucasbalo:
Hush your mouth my friend, there's no limit to your Orange a*s licking. Trump is being condemned by all the Western powers but a nobody from Nigeria is hyping him on. What do you know about the deal to make you spout the garbage you are spouting. Trump could urinate on your head and you will believe the rain is falling.

You said the same thing when Trump flew the B1 over North Korea's just months ago and now that he has ended the Korean War after 68 years I didn't see you come and commend him ...First time in US history unemployment is below 4 percent and you are silently enjoying it .... Just keep still and watch the greatest deal maker who knows the art of dealing to do his thing .

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by lonelydora: 9:35pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You said the same thing when Trump flew the B1 over North Korea's just months ago and now that he has ended the Korean War after 68 years I didn't see you come and commend him ...First time in US history unemployment is below 4 percent and you are silently enjoying it .... Just keep still and watch the greatest deal maker who knows the art of dealing to do his thing .

Trump is silently pulling deals together.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Eze2000(m): 9:35pm On May 08, 2018
SternProphet:
Iran should develop nuclear weapons and other weapons. They area sovereign country and nothing should hold them back. Trump is doing this partly for Israel and partly for Saudi Arabia the financiers of ISIS. The only loser is going to be the US and Europe is now being turned into an enemy. Dumb Trump, you will destroy your country and there would be no going back.

How old are you? I mean really? Your brain is so confused! Where do you think ISIS and Boko Haram will get the atom bomb they will use in blowing up your village and state entirely? You think its from USA?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Temple1288(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2018
I had goosebumps listening to Donald Trump, especially when he said "Iran belongs to its people"
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:36pm On May 08, 2018
SalamRushdie:

You dey mind people wey hate don blind?
Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:37pm On May 08, 2018
princfred:
Even Nigeria. But that goat will tell you Buhari is a saint just ask him.
You have been displaying ignorance on this thread I have been reading your post.No logical arguments all I see is your religious bigotry and obvious hatred for Islam.Save yourself the stress your hatred for radical Islamic terrorists would not bring peace.

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by ifyboy60(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
ollah2:

Tell us why Syria was invaded
Tell us why Libya we invaded
Tell us why Iraq was invaded
Tell us why Afganistan was invaded

Waiting bros

its good u reduced d list.

Syria is currently fighting a war on many fronts (civil war)
no one is invading them. instead its Iran and Russia that are helping them just like england, Egypt and Russia helped Gowon during the biafran war.

Gadaffi had a score to settle with NATO(owing to d time he sponsored terrorist who bombed an American flight, u can google dat)

Iraq was invaded after sadam was accused of having WMDs and he refuses to cooperate

Afghanistan? jeez are u kidding me? U can ask the hundreds of thousands of Afghans running from their country who they were running from.

TALIBANS

P.S, u guys mistake russia for the soviet union of russia

Re: BREAKING!!..Trump Pulls Out Of Nuclear Deal With Iran by princfred(m): 9:38pm On May 08, 2018
ifyboy60:

Frankly, I am not Mr. know-all, I only pointed out that they should have a better deal.

even Saudi Arabia is not in support of Iran going nuclear.
Iran is currently locked in a proxy war in Yemen.
Iran funds Hezbollah, a terrorist organization. so I don't see why u guys tink its owk for Iran to be nuclearized.

some pips are quick to say america used the nukes on Japan, go and read abt the pacific theater of ww2 and u would accept it was best for Japan. the Japanese will never surrender in defeat. they fight to d last villager. if the US hadn't used d nukes the marines would have invaded mainland Japan which would have caused more devastation.
Tell the slow ones my man. What does an islamic junkie know apart from the fart of his Imam?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

A Mass Grave Has Been Found In Bucha, In The Outskirts Of Kyiv Ukraine / Explosion Rocks Lebanon's Capital, Beirut / Ayman Nofal, Chief Of Hamas Military Brigade Killed In Israeli Airstrike In Gaza

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66