Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

How To Handle A Crush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Handle A Crush (1505 Views)

Best way To Handle A Heartbreak. / I Have A Crush On My Course Rep, He Comes Close But I Ignore Him / As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Handle A Crush by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:58pm On May 08, 2018
Imagine seeing the person you like every day but never summoning enough courage to say hi, let alone tell him how you feel because some people don’t view it as right

Being female comes with a lot of limitations and due to social conditioning, a lot of women have grown to believe that it is a taboo for them to express their emotions to the opposite gender.

Some believe it is downright wrong and unnatural, while others are afraid of rejection or scared that their objects of affection will mock and disregard their feelings. In some instances, we have guys calling women cheap because they approached them first.

A word of advice ‘Guys that will laugh and screenshot your conversations because you admitted you like them are not worth it.’
You need to know that it’s okay to ‘shoot your shot.’ It doesn’t make you cheap or less of a woman. You deserve to express yourself too. Perhaps the person you are waiting for is waiting for you too.

Remember that it is just as difficult for a lot of men too. Push away the boundaries set by society and claim your prince.

Yes, it is easier said than done, but hey, no one said it’s impossible.
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 08, 2018
Here to read comments cheesy
Re: How To Handle A Crush by EbukaHades10(m): 8:05pm On May 08, 2018
If u are on NL,crushing on me,let me know now.
Re: How To Handle A Crush by NifemiKolade(m): 8:12pm On May 08, 2018
I don't know why I crush on older opposite sex though... Lol.
The kind of people I crush on are people I never I even meet. Eg Chidinma, adesua, Rihanna,..... Etc
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 08, 2018
I hate that mentality
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Josh64(m): 8:52pm On May 08, 2018
It is normal for your age group. You'll get over it when you start to commit to a relationship of your own.
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Nobody: 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
You mean candy crush ?

4 Likes

Re: How To Handle A Crush by mikejj(m): 10:22pm On May 08, 2018
NifemiKolade:
The kind of people I crush on are people I never I even meet. Eg Chidinma, adesua, Rihanna,..... Etc
check if your pictures are complete,if they are not! your village are working on it
Re: How To Handle A Crush by mikejj(m): 10:23pm On May 08, 2018
grin grin op they there they wait no go tell her your mind...that kind of style has not arrived in Africa yet
Re: How To Handle A Crush by mikejj(m): 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
julietkcee:
I hate that mentality
thats Africa for you
Re: How To Handle A Crush by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:36pm On May 10, 2018
mikejj:
thats Africa for you
lol how
Re: How To Handle A Crush by SODEXSKI(m): 10:55pm On May 10, 2018
she is now regretting
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Nobody: 11:09pm On May 10, 2018
They should summon courage to speak their mind so that at the end u people will come to Nairaland and call them all sort of names abi.

The truth is that we have to take decisions on what should be and not what we want it to be.

Some guys are not worth opening up to, and some are here on Nairaland.
Re: How To Handle A Crush by mikejj(m): 5:35am On May 11, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
lol how
. my broda u knw say we for Africa we like tradition wel wel ...so if a girl ask a guy out people go see am like say na d girl spoil pass.
Re: How To Handle A Crush by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:48am On May 11, 2018
mikejj:
. my broda u knw say we for Africa we like tradition wel wel ...so if a girl ask a guy out people go see am like say na d girl spoil pass.
What about subtle ways
Re: How To Handle A Crush by mikejj(m): 2:38pm On May 11, 2018
MetalJigsaw:
What about subtle ways
. subtle asin how
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Adeflex00l(m): 3:21pm On May 11, 2018
i believe everyone have different perfective toward feelings
Re: How To Handle A Crush by McBrooklyn(m): 3:57pm On May 11, 2018
Re: How To Handle A Crush by McBrooklyn(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2018
Adeflex00l:
i believe everyone have different perfective toward feelings

Perspective...
Re: How To Handle A Crush by MetalJigsaw(m): 4:10pm On May 11, 2018
mikejj:
. subtle asin how
They only know about green light
Re: How To Handle A Crush by Nofav0rs(m): 4:14pm On May 11, 2018
NifemiKolade:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Groom & His 5 Groomsmen Do The “oya Hit Me” Trademark Pose On Wedding Day / Hm / Please Help Me I Am So Poor In Chatting. Most Esp. With Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.