Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,240 members, 7,836,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (55505 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Oladimeji1969: 9:45am On May 09, 2018
Workingdays:
He a scam! used by (Tinubu/buhari) in scamming Christians into power in 2015.

I notice majority of those who are calling for the head of VP are batted and defeated IPOB/Biafra guys pretending to be true Christian than Paul. Please remove VP from your rant, you are not to judge who is a true Pastor or fake one. No blood in the hand of our VP but in the hands of ur fake pastors who are killing fellow innocent Christians in other to blackmail Fulani President.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Walexddon20(m): 9:49am On May 09, 2018
lalasticlala:
Henry Shield, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has said he will petition the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye, for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church.

Read his tweets:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/henryshield/status/993791565133991936

Henry, why are you hiding under the membership of the RCCG to carry out the work of your pay master. It think it would make more meaning if you come out with your real face and make it known to every one that you are part of the looters gang. You actually happen to be one of Jonathan's boys doing the dirty jobs for him.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by abiodunosin(m): 9:56am On May 09, 2018
Your full name is Prince Henry Nwazuruahu Shield, you hails from Ihiala local government area of Anambra State, you are the special adviser to the former minister of federal capital territory. On February 3, 2017.you blasted Nigerians condemning 2-face planned nationwide protest that supposed to be held three days after that February 6, 2017. It is clear that you belong to the member of the opposition who looted this country to dry. Every evidence shows that you were one of the puppet of the last administration. however, your post is a product of the anger in you as every sources of your wealth has been blocked by the present government. Evidence shows you were neither a pastor or member of RCCG for more than 20 years as you claim. I decree that God will visit you with wrath before the end of this month for yours lies and for trying to drag Osinbajo name in to the mud without committing any offence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:58am On May 09, 2018
Dumb Christians, the same way you are defending the VP here is the same way HE should defend Christians in Aso rock,
Are you too stupiiid to understand that or is that too much to ask from a pastor?
If you consider speaking out on killings as political then you have become MURIC

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Ishilove: 10:04am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

leave that clueless gavelslam. he doesn't know the number of ponmo i've consumed just for owning this moniker. grin

he's a fulani herdsman hiding in one village in itsekiri.

someone that doesn't know what a danfo looks like.
Your signature is killing me

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 10:05am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Your username is killing me

Na dat kind thing you dey like.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 10:12am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Your signature is killing me

i guess you know already. grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbu5mBBI5EA
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 10:20am On May 09, 2018
biacan:
You can go back to the slum where you belong....... smh
Lol, pple like you deos not belong here.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Workingdays: 10:21am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Say what you like it doesn't bother me.

Looks like you've just got credit for your phone and no big brother this season.
your region is pure evil (islam)which delight in shedding innoncent blood. I will advice you to change your faith into CHRISTIANITY to save from slamming you head always. head slammer is very risky for your health, it can read to brain tumors,perhaps brain cancer.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 10:23am On May 09, 2018
asawanathegreat:
U are just quoting nonsense
My grandFather live long because he always 'mind his business'.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 10:40am On May 09, 2018
Workingdays:
your region is pure evil (islam)which delight in shedding innoncent blood. I will advice you to change your faith into CHRISTIANITY to save from slamming you head always. head slammer is very risky for your health, it can read to brain tumors,perhaps brain cancer.

If you had a brain it would be a rumour.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by goaldynman(m): 10:48am On May 09, 2018
Some ediots especially head slammers are already blasting the person of Henry Shield instead of rationally contradicting him!

The truth is that Osinbade became a VP through the wing of Christians! So if he can't condemn the Islamic killing of Christians, then he should get out of there! He is just serving his personal interest! The only time you see him talk is to blame the PDP for all the failures of APC!!

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by selab: 11:04am On May 09, 2018
Not every body with head has brain, some carry shallow brain, some empty brain shocked shocked shocked
What upper hand do a VP has over matter arising in any post?
... the so called ex president was he not a Christian when he was in power, what did he do about it? Looking grin grin
Instead for us to come together as one and make things happen the way it should; we 're criticizing ourselves. Lord take away every enemies of church inside and outside the church to enter grave......
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Peappy49(f): 11:10am On May 09, 2018
Oga 20yrs in RCCG, how much were you paid to write this? Its obvious you are looking for fame, even if you don't pity yourself, pity your family because if God should send his Wrath, it will also affect them. Better Go and look for work cos its obvious you are jobless
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by rikithor(m): 11:16am On May 09, 2018
I KNOW IT WILL GET TO THIS ,AV HAD A HEATED ARGUEMENT,WT SM RCCG MEMBERS ON MY EXPECTATIONS OF BRO VP,SMTHNG LIKE ‘THREE HEBREW BOYS case in babylon ,ESTHER IN KINGS AHASUERUS of SHUSHAN (who ruled 172 provinces from India to Ethiopia )’in d bible book of Esther

the least he could have done is to resign from this evil govt to demonstrate he is part of this wickedness ,bt alass,who sigh ?he n many fellow rccg greedy two faced,double speaking ,hypocritical brethren will rather die there

wont be surprised,after this govt has bn swept off,you will start hearing ‘vp reveals why he couldn't resign,’ ‘vp reveals dirty secret of aso rock ’,vp exposes the evil agenda of buhari govt

thanks bro SHIELD for the bolness,even,their fatther in d lord,is tired of keeping mum,after many pressures
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by derecho(m): 11:26am On May 09, 2018
As much as I would ignore other posts, but don't make the mistake of saying he can't do anything.
The same quiet pastor would rise to defend his party but won't speak up against killings. My brother, is human life not worth more than politics? So he should sit there and do nothing?
I no wan too type but Osinbajo hasn't done enough.
To boot,it can't be worse if he resigns.It's a privilege to be there to be used "in such a time as this".If you understand me.
damosky12:
Its sad that politics has served as a medium for people to vent their personal vendettas .

What has pastor Osinbajo done wrong? Has he gone wrong by taking part in politics?

Why the blackmails all because he is a pastor? Must he publicly announce and feign his pains on the sad events that have plagued the country.

Haba! Guys, let's try and blend emotions with reason. We have no clear proof that Osinbajo is apathetic on these issues. Its not until he comes on air to shed tears.

Let's stop the blackmail and slander on the gentle pastor, please.

Let's not discourage Presidential aspirants who are Christians.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Ishilove: 12:04pm On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Na dat kind thing you dey like.
Lol. I meant signature, not username cheesy
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by budaatum: 12:16pm On May 09, 2018
Johncuppa:

If he dare talk, they will show him a way out and you people won't still be able to do anything and that will be worse.

Let's just put ourselves into his shoe.
What do we think he should do?
If Jesus dared not talk would hell not be full by now? Perhaps Satan would have bought the allotment next door.

You should at least say something Pastor VP!
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 12:17pm On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
Lol, pple like you deos not belong here.
Don't be too fast boy people like you belong here...... you know I'm so generous wink

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 12:32pm On May 09, 2018
Plan To Attend Or Worship Online

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by aalabi: 12:45pm On May 09, 2018
Common!! don't be too judgemental !! if you feel it is that easy to deal with those evil incarnate, join politics then you will know it takes wisdom to deal with those demons in power.
biacan:
Osibanjo cease to be a pastor the very day he joined this government..... smh
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 1:07pm On May 09, 2018
biacan:
Don't be too fast boy people like you belong here...... you know I'm so generous wink
cheesy. Too composed for your
sarcasm.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 1:09pm On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
cheesy. Too composed for your sarcasm.
You just played yourself boy

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by babaireti(m): 2:06pm On May 09, 2018
What is this one saying?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by CioAngels(f): 3:32pm On May 09, 2018
Like Pa Obasanjo said long ago, that Nigeria is not worth dying for, will you look at this, this way, that Osinbajo is also trying to avoid that also? Mr Osinbajo to me, is doing and saying what his principals wants him to do and say because Nigeria may not be Worth dying for. People say as a christian in power he should do something about the killing of Christians, if the GO of RCCG did not say anything or do anything during the mass killings Christians and also the woman that went town crying in Kano, what happened? Nothing. Mr Shield should go to Aso Rock to say what is expect of Osinbajo to say in solidarity for Osinbajo's silence. If unlucky he says what you want him to say and he is deliberately killed, what would RCCG do? Nothing. Free the VP.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Oxalic(m): 4:20pm On May 09, 2018
@Henry Shield.

You are extremely intelligent!!!

You have said it all.
God bless you.
Go ahead with your petition. Osibanjo has failed Christians and Christianity. No two ways about it. Let him remove the robe and join politics proper.

He is the reason we voted this fake man called Buhari.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Johncuppa(m): 5:06pm On May 09, 2018
stevecantrell:

He Should RESIGN
He's not resigning.
If you are the one, would you resign?

Did GEJ resign because of killings in his days?

Is he the only Christian in APC government?

Why are other Christians politicians not speaking?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Johncuppa(m): 5:17pm On May 09, 2018
budaatum:

If Jesus dared not talk would hell not be full by now? Perhaps Satan would have bought the allotment next door.

You should at least say something Pastor VP!
Bros, let's remove sentiment and political apathy
Osinbanjo has nothing to gain from the killing and sure is totally against it. But His present position require Wisdom
Northerners are dangerous to trade with.
When GEJ was voted out all in the name of Christianity among other things, none of you could help him and the situations of things have not changed because of that.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Johncuppa(m): 5:23pm On May 09, 2018
EsvNwoye:

Osinbajo being silent couldn’t be the best to do. He represents the whole Christians in Nigeria domestically, that's the mandate that got him there, if APC or whoever tries to side line him for speaking up for the same voices that got them the win - Osinbajo will be tagged As Hero, APC might aswell consider there 2019 ticket gone, Christian community in the world will definitely react.
When GEJ was there, they got him out and nothing happen
The situation rather worsen.
Wisdom is key here. If Osinbanjo resign today, they will kill the more.
We need God's intervention to destroy the destroyers.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Johncuppa(m): 5:29pm On May 09, 2018
aalabi:
Common!! don't be too judgemental !! if you feel it is that easy to deal with those evil incarnate, join politics then you will know it takes wisdom to deal with those demons in power.
Tell them o.
They will just sit at the comfort of their houses and be deciding issues.
Was that not the same way the pushed GEJ against the north and became helpless to give him power.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Johncuppa(m): 5:39pm On May 09, 2018
selab:
Not every body with head has brain, some carry shallow brain, some empty brain shocked shocked shocked
What upper hand do a VP has over matter arising in any post?
... the so called ex president was he not a Christian when he was in power, what did he do about it? Looking grin grin
Instead for us to come together as one and make things happen the way it should; we 're criticizing ourselves. Lord take away every enemies of church inside and outside the church to enter grave......
The most sensible post so far.
When you talk to people in this manner, they think you are defending evil.
No one, not even Adeboye or Oyedepo voices could stop those people. They respect no one except at the vengeance and divine intervention which we should all be engaged doing instead of venting our anger on VP
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by stevecantrell: 6:37pm On May 09, 2018
Johncuppa:

He's not resigning.
If you are the one, would you resign?

Did GEJ resign because of killings in his days?

Is he the only Christian in APC government?

Why are other Christians politicians not speaking?

he was planted by Tinubu not by GOD
He should go back to the pulpit or go and work full-time for his boss or...
he should RESIGN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.