Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (55503 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 8:48am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

my moniker reflects my area of specialization.

get me one of your sisters if you want proof. but she must not put on hijab.

and you have 'islam' in your name yet deny you're a muslim? ironic.

You must be dyslexic.

Read my name again but do so slowly.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by oluxy(m): 8:48am On May 09, 2018
What's your business?

Are you good as a father to your children n husband to your wife.

Petition my assss.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 8:49am On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
You av no point, you just prove ur infinitesimal too shallow to reason with the thread.
You can go back to the slum where you belong....... smh
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by asawanathegreat(m): 8:49am On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
You av no point, you just prove ur infinitesimal too shallow to reason with the thread.
U are just quoting nonsense
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by solosolo111: 8:51am On May 09, 2018
biacan:
Osibanjo cease to be a pastor the very day he joined this government..... smh

Are you the one on that profile? Your necklace is so beautiful! grin grin
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 8:54am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Do they?

You must be close to them to know this then.

Provide the full quote while you are on it.

you see why i hate zombies?

they would see white in daytime and still call it black.

let the attached pictures put you to shame. but you may call them libyan mercenaries if you like.

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 8:55am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

You must be dyslexic.

Read my name again but do so slowly.

your name reads "gave islam".

i don't know what you gave them, though. maybe a bomb. grin grin grin

galvel slam.

2 Likes

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Azam101: 8:56am On May 09, 2018
biacan:
So pastors shouldn't go into governance of a nation?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Carter4luv(m): 8:56am On May 09, 2018
There is an adage that says if you cannot beat them, u join them. Osinbade is following the join dem party.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 8:57am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

you see why i hate zombies?

they would see white in daytime and still call it black.

let the attached pictures put you to shame. but you may call them libyan mercenaries if you like.

What makes those people Fulani or people in Nigeria?

Because they are pictured with cattle?

Therefore anybody dealing with spare parts is igbo?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 8:59am On May 09, 2018
solosolo111:

Are you the one on that profile? Your necklace is so beautiful! grin grin
Thanks smiley
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by authority2006(m): 9:01am On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
i never make any negative comment on a muslim thread since i join narailand 6 yrs ago. Always require to click on been a muslim b4 the thread can be view. post

Good to know. Something started it, it was a serious issue.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 9:01am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

your name reads "gave islam".

i don't know what you gave them, though. maybe a bomb. grin grin grin

galvel slam.

What is galvel?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 9:04am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

What is galvel?

that was a typo. gavel slam it is.

your name no still make sense.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Carter4luv(m): 9:06am On May 09, 2018
Nobody should blame osinbajo for anything, the man his trying his little best to ensure things go well in his country. Just the few months buhari traveled out of the country we saw wat he did.

His he the only christian we have in the government today, wat about others they careless about Christianity. Osinbajo is surrounded by evil men. Do u think he doesn't pray.

Mr henry if ure in his shoe u will know wat osinbajo is going through. U think its easy.

U voted for buhari bcux osinbajo is dere.
The next u will vote buhari wen pastor adeboye will be vice president of the nation 2019.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 9:08am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

What makes those people Fulani or people in Nigeria?

Because they are pictured with cattle?

Therefore anybody dealing with spare parts is igbo?

guy, stop this asslicking. it's becoming ridiculous. even myetti allah haven't denied the attack allegation on benue people and here you are playing the devil's advocate.

in nigeria, ibos are major dealers in spare parts. so what?

your argument no hold water abeg.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 9:11am On May 09, 2018
RCCG has over 2000 parishes and presence in over 180 countries with millions of members in South West Nigeria alone. Anybody can come online to claim he has been in RCCG since 70s when Pa Akindayomi was alive, that does not make any difference. In fact, anybodyanybody can claim RCCG membership. Where a person either real or acclaimed member observes an abnormality, millions of members have contrary opinions. What do you what Daddy G.O to do in that case?

In most cases, such opinions are irrational, illogical & based on bitterness. With the size of the church, there is no register for membership names & year of joining. In fact, years of membership does not mean you are born again or redeemed by the Blood of Jesus or a hard thinker. I cannot see how a right thinking person expects a man appointed to a national appointment based on his faith will now be a religious bigot on national issue.

I would advise him to leave RCCG because his petition will not get to baba Adeboye. Baba has more important programs & issues at hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by bigsunnel: 9:15am On May 09, 2018
This guy call Henry is church rat and must not be trusted, as far as I know him, he was once PA to the then FCT minister under Jonathan. His boss is in efcc net now. I not even sure he's a Christian, he's just been used by the other religious to cuase conflict in Christiadom. Henry affliction is coming on you! Cz you have successful invited the riot on God on you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 9:21am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

that was a typo. gavel slam it is.

your name no still make sense.

I'm sure you think yours is much better.

You certainly didn't need much inspiration.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 9:23am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

guy, stop this asslicking. it's becoming ridiculous. even myetti allah haven't denied the attack allegation on benue people and here you are playing the devil's advocate.

in nigeria, ibos are major dealers in spare parts. so what?

your argument no hold water abeg.

How would it make sense to you.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Ishilove: 9:23am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm sure you think yours is much better.

You certainly didn't need much inspiration.
grin
Lmao.

FTboy, just negodu cheesy

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by kannymoore(m): 9:24am On May 09, 2018
fucktoto:

continue lying for your masters.

boooohari can't even hide his support for his brothers. he was almost forced to pay a condolence visit to the afflicted benue people.

@the highlighted: by

telling the whole world on TV that fulani herdsmen don't move about with ak47 is a correct statement to you?
SMH!

You sef..

Sentiments aside..

Have you ever seen a Fulani herdsman with an AK-47 rifle before?

Has any of your immediate friends seen one with a gun before?

Your immediate family members nko?

I personally haven't seen any and during my service year in the north east where herdsmen passed my corper lodge every single day, we never saw any with guns.

So maybe some herdsmen carry guns but I don't think it's a general way of life with them and that, I think, is what president Buhari was harping on when he made that statement.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by talk2percy(m): 9:29am On May 09, 2018
toye440:

He was our Joseph on d inside, but right now hes a Judas on d inside. How did it happen.
lol...bros are u asking me? I heard their political slogan is u don't talk while eating.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Crafteck1: 9:31am On May 09, 2018
zionmede:

No Muslim has a say in Christian matters I think everyone should mind their business.

Forget the fact that nairaland is biased and doest allow others comment on Muslim threads, i think we are one, religion, tribalism, race and financial class unjustly divides us, my best friends are both Christians and Muslims and i trus them till death...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by opeyemicollins(m): 9:32am On May 09, 2018
this man dont seize to surprise me at all,he is no christain and not a member of redeem christain church of God,he is just GEJ apologist.please dont use your idleness cause havoc here.Go and find job doing .this is not GEJ era anymore.you have to work before you see money.no free cash in this country anymore bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by tete7000(m): 9:33am On May 09, 2018
Iolo:
Separation of Religion and Politics. Something most Nigerians like the OP or whoever wrote this is yet to grasp.

We need to decide as a people on what we want. If he's too pro-christian, the muslims will say he's biased. If he's being the politician we actually voted him to be, we change the goal post and then say he's not Christian enough because he's a pastor.

I believe killings should be criminalised whether they are Christians or Muslims involved.

Can we be Christians and be passive? Jesus said let your light shine for the world to see. Any position a Christian holds give him a chance to shine. If he separates his faith from his life, he becomes spiritually dead. Nothing like separating your daily living from your faith for a true Christian. That philosophy is of the devil.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 9:34am On May 09, 2018
kannymoore:

You sef..

Sentiments aside..

Have you ever seen a Fulani herdsman with an AK-47 rifle before?

Has any of your immediate friends seen one with a gun before?

Your immediate family members nko?

I personally haven't seen any and during my service year in the north east where herdsmen passed my corper lodge every single day, we never saw any with guns.

So maybe some herdsmen carry guns but I don't think it's a general way of life with them and that, I think, is what president Buhari was harping on when he made that statement.

one thing i hate about booohari supporters is how they always try to bury the truth. you're not called zombies without a reason...you lack objectivity.

even miyetti allah that control the herdsmen do not deny the allegation but you, ordinary APC zombie, feel obliged to.

President of the Miyetti Allah cattle breeders association, Bello Abdullahi Bodejo has revealed that politicians are responsible for purchasing sophisticated weaponry like AK-47s for Herdsmen.

https://politicsngr.com/benue-taraba-killings-politicians-buy-weapons-herdsmen-miyetti-allah/

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Workingdays: 9:37am On May 09, 2018
He is a scam! used by (Tinubu/buhari) in scamming Christians into power in 2015.

2 Likes

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by fucktoto: 9:39am On May 09, 2018
Ishilove:

Lmao.

FTboy, just negodu cheesy

leave that clueless gavelslam. he doesn't know the number of ponmo i've consumed just for owning this moniker. grin

he's a fulani herdsman hiding in one village in itsekiri.

someone that doesn't know what a danfo looks like.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Workingdays: 9:40am On May 09, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why not ?

I was born into a Christian home.

Secondly, this is Nairaland and not zionemedeland.
you are just an Islamist terrorist. Islam is curse!

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GavelSlam: 9:42am On May 09, 2018
Workingdays:
you just an Islamist terrorist. Islam is curse!

Say what you like it doesn't bother me.

Looks like you've just got credit for your phone and no big brother this season.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Oladimeji1969: 9:42am On May 09, 2018
biacan:
I notice majority of those who are calling for the head of VP are batted and defeated IPOB/Biafra guys pretending to be true Christian than Paul. Please remove VP from your rant, you are not to judge who is a true Pastor or fake one. No blood in the hand of our VP but in the hands of ur fake pastors who are killing fellow innocent Christians in other to blackmail Fulani President.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.