Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,998 members, 7,835,350 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (55502 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
2019 elections go dey interesting, no be lie . I see millions of northern youths protesting the loss of buhari.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Princededoyin95(f): 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
Devil as colonize the mind of many people through the previous administration some they just have Eye, not using to see, Ear but deaf...
when you're shouting that devil is at work in church, You here today now you don't allow the people of god to take over and be in charge, but rather supporting them you're there, keeping criticizing all days and nights...
I pray may it not too long before before you gain sense....
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Abagworo(m): 10:03pm On May 08, 2018
Isn't this stupidity? So Osinbajo should carry a gun to go fight religious war. There is no Christian being killed but rather fight for land resources which wicked politicians are giving ethnic and religious coloration.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by opeyemicollins(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2018
This will be the biggest joke i will hear today,if i may ask,for what crime will he should be remove for?osinbajo that we know is a man that fear God and he is doing all hes doing with the fear of God.and i know vividly that pastor adeboye is very proud of him
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Kang2616: 10:04pm On May 08, 2018
I swear this man is MAD

2 Likes

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by kenrajmill(m): 10:04pm On May 08, 2018
Talking about killing cannot stop the killing... no sane govt will want his state to get destroyed, the VP is not happy about this, very obvious. He had sent his condolence message to those people involved and the govt is working to curb all these killing. This post is just an attention seeking, the writer only want to be relevant.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by jagorinho: 10:05pm On May 08, 2018
maybanks:
sometimes i wonder the way some people think. this Henry shield guy is only and trying to use the vice president to gain cheap popularity. his profile on twitter says it all. he is staunch PDP member, a certified wailer, a Biafra fanatic. he is nothing but a coward if he isn't, i challenge that idiot Henry shield to name the parish in which he worship.
you are on point!! he just want to use the v.p to gain cheap popularity. when i saw his name, only one thing came to my mind.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Enice(m): 10:06pm On May 08, 2018
Jfyzee:
In Henry Shield wildest dream.. Kinda smell jealousy here.. grin
Henry Shield is fake. This has a wendell slmlin (Reno the dog fu<ker omokri) written all over. His attack on Osibanjo is because the VP took him to the cleaners.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/03/reno-omokri-vapid-vituperations-vice-president-osinbajo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Walexddon20(m): 10:07pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala:
Henry Shield, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has said he will petition the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye, for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church.

Read his tweets:

Source: https://mobile.twitter.com/henryshield/status/993791565133991936

This is the most senseless write up I have ever come across in the recent time... You lack sense so much, in fact your brain must be somewhat misplace inside you skull. So you have turned politics into church matters. Continue the noise, I guess you will get the cheap popularity you are seeking about. This is election time anyways...everybody wanna get popular. lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by maybanks: 10:08pm On May 08, 2018
a PHARISEE spotted

Solstar:
Osinbanjo is one of the greatest hypocrites.

As a Pastor, he helped Tinubu win many fraudulent land claims. Helped Tinubu cover his tracks and got his own cut.

Then as a faithful poster boy, Tinubu sent him to Aso Rock as a small spy and he was nicknamed a mere commissioner.

How do you expect him to speak ill of the herdsmen when he is completely yoked with them ?

Osunbade has been bought, he has sold his soul to the Lord of the Ring.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by CodeTemplar: 10:09pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:
First of all; is your tithe up to date?
smh
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by maybanks: 10:10pm On May 08, 2018
whats that thing jare my person

jagorinho:

you are on point!! he just want to use the v.p to gain cheap popularity. when i saw his name, only one thing came to my mind.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by ahamonyeka(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala:
Henry Shield, a member of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) has said he will petition the General Overseer of the Church, Pastor E.A Adeboye, for Vice President Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor in the church.

Read his tweets:

who ordained him a pastor or does a politician become a pastor? where is daddy G.o
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by kenrajmill(m): 10:10pm On May 08, 2018
DEcclesia:
does it mean that your G. O is not aware of all his misconduct? (VP) don't mind them, all of them are the same people. the problem we are having today is caused by religion and it so-called pastors

God will deliver you...cos you need HIS intervention.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by KINGEvidence: 10:10pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

Read his tweets:

Henry you need healing, you're suffering from typhoid of the brain... You better go and ask for forgiveness before its too late..stop using Holy Name mandate to achieve your self claim move..A failed being naming somebody bad..Henry want cheap popularity.

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:11pm On May 08, 2018
Am a practicing Christian, but Christians have sold their rights in this country a long, long time ago. When I read Chinua Achebe's book There was a country, I knew christians and Christianity have lost it in this country.

In years past, the church see politics and politicians as evil things. Islam on the other hand is about politics. An average Muslim is a fanatic, he can never vote for a Christian. But we see christian brothers and sisters trooping in mass to campaign/vote for Muslim candidates. In fact, there's no love in Christianity!

Christians should just hide their faces in shame as there's nothing else for them in this country.

May be in the next world.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by jagorinho: 10:11pm On May 08, 2018
maybanks:
sometimes i wonder the way some people think. this Henry shield guy is only and trying to use the vice president to gain cheap popularity. his profile on twitter says it all. he is staunch PDP member, a certified wailer, a Biafra fanatic. he is nothing but a coward if he isn't, i challenge that idiot Henry shield to name the parish in which he worship.
you are on point!! he just want to use the v.p to gain cheap popularity. when i saw his name, only one thing came to my mind, he is a learned fellow, he should know that in most cases the v.p is just a figure head unless the president is unfit, i bet that 80% of nigerians doesnt know the name of america's vice president but almost all nigerians are familiar with Trump's name, i hate when adults seek cheap popularity online or offline, if i am to be in power, some degree of stupidity would be punishable by a prison sentence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by CodeTemplar: 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
Iolo:
Separation of Religion and Politics. Something most Nigerians like the OP or whoever wrote this is yet to grasp.

We need to decide as a people on what we want. If he's too pro-christian, the muslims will say he's biased. If he's being the politician we actually voted him to be, we change the goal post and then say he's not Christian enough because he's a pastor.

I believe killings should be criminalised whether they are Christians or Muslims involved.
When Trump spoke in support of Christians we saw muslims speak but no muslim condemned Leah captors for holding back a innocent Christian. Please stop the one-sided logic.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Yellowface1220(m): 10:13pm On May 08, 2018
Which Parish in RCCG member wants VP Yemi Osinbajo to be removed as a pastor? Are you the one called him? Leave a Man of God alone if you don’t want your life remained the same.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by bigsunnel: 10:16pm On May 08, 2018
where is this Henry from, which rccfg priest are you from.and on behave of who are you speaking for. because am begining to imagin the tunder way go fire you by impersonating the people of God.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by NairaMaster1(m): 10:18pm On May 08, 2018
"
In 2015, the APC used @ProfOsinbajo to secure many Christian votes. After that, he was abandoned in the Villa to read papers. It's another election year and they've released him to start going about again BUT WE WON'T LET HIM UNTIL HE SPEAKS AGAINST THE KILLING OF CHRISTIANS"

You mean osunbade?

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Iolo(m): 10:21pm On May 08, 2018
CodeTemplar:
When Trump spoke in support of Christians we saw muslims speak but no muslim condemned Leah captors for holding back a innocent Christian. Please stop the one-sided logic.

Doesn't make Trump right. I also agree the muslims should have spoken up in Leah's case. My point is it's this same principle of mixing religion into politics that makes muslims not to criticise what is bad when it doesn't favour them, and vice versa. I believe politicians across religious & tribal divides should rather align on certain moral clauses to dictate what drives what is good or bad.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by PHILipu1(m): 10:25pm On May 08, 2018
Because he called your PDP members looters is that why you want to petition daddy GO.
May thunder fire you there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by PHILipu1(m): 10:27pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

Read his tweets:

May thunder fire this henry sheid or what ever is his name

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Osibanjo seize to be a pastor the very day he joined this government..... smh

Ceases, NOT Seize

BACK to the matter, people should know that the President wields all the power, while the Vice President is a mere subordinate, or figure-head, in any presidential system of government. If you look back were Sambo, Jonathan (as VP), Atiku , etc that vocal as Vice Presidents? The truth is that the president could even render the Vice President useless if he's not loyal to him. Recall how Obasanjo dealt with Atiku in his second term.

The president is the alpha and omega in the kind of the system of government we run in Nigeria.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by tuna4servi(m): 10:30pm On May 08, 2018
OboOlora:
U wan make adebole tithe reduce
God will forgive u
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by GreatrAnalyst: 10:31pm On May 08, 2018
damosky12:
Its sad that politics has served as a medium for people to vent their personal vendettas .

What has pastor Osinbajo done wrong? Has he gone wrong by taking part in politics?

Why the blackmails all because he is a pastor? Must he publicly announce and feign his pains on the sad events that have plagued the country.

Haba! Guys, let's try and blend emotions with reason. We have no clear proof that Osinbajo is apathetic on these issues. Its not until he comes on air to shed tears.

Let's stop the blackmail and slander on the gentle pastor, please.

Let's not discourage Presidential aspirants who are Christians.

It is not a matter of discouraging Christians from joining politics or wanting to become President or VP, one thing that's glaring about VP stance as far as everyone can see is that him being VP or not hardly has any influence whatsover. He has so much blended and gets comfortable like a typical Nigerian politician that you would wonder if with his background as a 'Pastor', a Christian leader, he couldn't actually make a difference.

All lives are precious, either atheists, Muslims or Christians; if Nigeria President is a Christian and the VP is a Muslim, and Muslims are being treated somehow, do you think that Muslim VP wouldn't be called out by the Muslim community? So him being called out is not a kind of stigmatization. The question is, Is Buhari handling the unfortunate killings well? The answer is glaring. So if Buhari is cold about that, must Osibanjo too behave as if everything is alright because his boss' body language assumes so?

It is not just about killing alone, what Osibanjo has demonstrated is that regardless of your faith or religion in Nigeria, when you join politics/party, you can hardly stand out. Loyalty to party and your personal interest is above anything else. And that's what politics is in Nigeria, and it is very very bad.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Deputy1111(m): 10:33pm On May 08, 2018
lalasticlala:

Read his tweets:

All these comments or accusations by Henry are just useless because Henry himself is nothing but a fake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by holajeedayy: 10:34pm On May 08, 2018
Iolo:
Separation of Religion and Politics. Something most Nigerians like the OP or whoever wrote this is yet to grasp.

We need to decide as a people on what we want. If he's too pro-christian, the muslims will say he's biased. If he's being the politician we actually voted him to be, we change the goal post and then say he's not Christian enough because he's a pastor.

I believe killings should be criminalised whether they are Christians or Muslims involved.
u are right but he should have make him self not part of d killing by causing small wahala
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by abiodunosin(m): 10:36pm On May 08, 2018
biacan:
Osibanjo seize to be a pastor the very day he joined this government..... smh

It was because you lack the knowledge of the word of GOD, there is no sin in being a pastor and being politically relevant. Thou shall be the head and not the tail (Deu 38:13). The bible or Quran does not restrict either Christian or Muslim from participating in politics, so stop all this hatred in you against the man. If really want change, we can not leave politics for unbeliever.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Igba123: 10:37pm On May 08, 2018
GavelSlam:

Why not ?

I was born into a Christian home.

Secondly, this is Nairaland and not zionemedeland.
sorry ooo but I don't understand u fully. U jst proved u're not a christian but have parents who are, unfortunately u don't learn it.

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by lastmessenger: 10:39pm On May 08, 2018
OYAY:
And who is this Myopic fellow in the word of God spewing trash? Is he saying Osinbajo should form a brigade or an army to defend xtians or he should be rebellious in the government he is part of to score religion point? Can one fight for God? This man should read and digest his bible very well and understand the period we are in before showcasing his ignoramus in public.
my brother this is the problem. Buhari as the president has not hidden his support for the killer herdsmen. On his visit to Benue the only statement thsf came out from his mouth was to tell Benue people to accommodate the Fulani people. He has absolved the herdsmen from the killings by through every possible means meanwhile our own osibanjo just sits there and do nothing. If osibanjo has any integrity in him,he should have resigned from that useless position and go try run against buhari in the next coming election.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos) / Lazarus Muoka Orders The Arrest Of Naija’s Craziest Comedians For Expensive Joke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.