Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

"Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye (55500 Views)

RCCG Member: I Deliver N2.5m Ransom To My In-law’s Kidnappers / Lady Strips Unclad In Church As Pastor Prays For Her(photos) / RCCG Member Proposes To A Sister In Church, In Front Of Congregation (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Kennyideal(m): 8:38pm On May 09, 2018
Osinbanjo is a vice president to Nigerians and not to Christians alone.....
If he is silent ,then maybe he is silent to killings on both xtians and muslims.....
I dont expect him to address only issues pertaining to Christians.... But to all issues!... He is a vice to someone, let buhari take the lead
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Nowenuse: 8:40pm On May 09, 2018
Johncuppa:
We need to be true and sincere with ourselves for once at least.
What really do you expect the man to do exactly?
To stop the killing? How?
To resign? Will that be a factor to stop the killing?

Does his being silence support the killings?
If he dare talk, they will show him a way out and you people won't still be able to do anything and that will be worse.

Let's just put ourselves into his shoe.
What do we think he should do?

In life, we cannot eat our cake and have it!.

Did Osibanjo not know that many christians supported APC because of his pastorship title? Now that it is time for him to live up to the title he used to sway votes, he is clueless. He should never have used a title he couldn't live up to in the first place.

You must be a muslim cos no sane christian can comment like you did.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Johncuppa(m): 9:04pm On May 09, 2018
Nowenuse:

In life, we cannot eat our cake and have it!.

Did Osibanjo not know that many christians supported APC because of his pastorship title? Now that it is time for him to live up to the title he used to sway votes, he is clueless. He should never have used a title he couldn't live up to in the first place.

You must be a muslim cos no sane christian can comment like you did.
I'm a Christian, a committed one.
You can go through my posts especially in religion section.
You people like missing emotion with reality.
You are not truly talking on behalf of Christianity or Christian community.
You are either from the East, SS or a PDP member.
I ask you again, did GEJ administration also supported killings? Was Jonathan able to stop Bokoh Haram before leaving office?
What did you do as a person when money meant to fight terrorism was squandered?
Did he resign because of that?
Will Osinbanjo resignation stop the killings?
Is he the only Christian in APC or in Buhari administration.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 9:14pm On May 09, 2018
biacan:
You just played yourself boy
hmmm, but to be candid that first comment of urs is too lame from an intellect like u. You can impact knowledge to the pple on SM as an OP, thru your comment etc.. Hope it doesn't look absurd?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by biacan(f): 9:26pm On May 09, 2018
Temysteve:
hmmm, but to be candid that first comment of urs is too lame from an intellect like u. You can impact knowledge to the pple on SM as an OP, thru your comment etc.. Hope it doesn't look absurd?
You're right on this one.......sometimes what you finds offensive might be what others finds attractive smiley I never meant to sound so offensive though.......No it dont..... I'm sorry for calling you names earlier....... thanks
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by budaatum: 10:19pm On May 09, 2018
Johncuppa:

Bros, let's remove sentiment and political apathy
Osinbanjo has nothing to gain from the killing and sure is totally against it. But His present position require Wisdom
Northerners are dangerous to trade with.
When GEJ was voted out all in the name of Christianity among other things, none of you could help him and the situations of things have not changed because of that.
No be 'apathy' you dey laud Osinbajo for! About Northerners are dangerous! Dem carry 2 head, abi una just dey fear?

Remove the apathy, Osinbajo MrVP and say something about the killings, damn it!

And p.s. GEJ time up dats why him comot, no because of Christian!

1 Like

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Temysteve(m): 7:17am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
You're right on this one.......sometimes what you finds offensive might be what others finds attractive smiley I never meant to sound so offensive though.......No it dont..... I'm sorry for calling you names earlier....... thanks
Yoy welcome.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by Malikcoker: 11:22am On May 11, 2018
Evil sure begets evil. This henryshield was a beneficiary of the jamboree and impunity in the past administration. The former special adviser to the minister of the FCT(where the grand corruption took place) It is not rocket science to know that this his petition against Prof Osinbajo didn't come from a place of concern for the country. He is no longer eating. Hence he is trying so hard to deny the image of the outspoken Vice President. Using Cheap targeting tactics.

Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by orunto27: 12:41pm On May 11, 2018
Christians wait and let God speak through them.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by orunto27: 1:00pm On May 11, 2018
Buhari too is a Sheik put there by The Caliphate. The Military doesn't want him back but the Universities are scouting for Yemi. He is the only one that is not corrupt in APC. Ogaself don add more Herds and Herdsmen.
Hip Hip Hip!
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by orunto27: 1:08pm On May 11, 2018
asawanathegreat:
This man called VP is no longer a pastor but 419 politician

Na lie. He is not Judas and that is enough for A God of Covenant.
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by orunto27: 1:09pm On May 11, 2018
Forzap:
this post as been sold undecided undecided

For how much?
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by romme2u: 5:04pm On May 14, 2018
OboOlora:

I dey my Oga

shocked

I no be oga embarassed

i be bobo wink
Re: "Remove Osinbajo As Pastor" - RCCG Member To Petition Pastor Adeboye by rickleye: 10:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
What kan name is Shield ? . Henry Shield !

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Joshua Muoka And Ifunanya Favour Wedding Photos / One Big Reason You Must Praise God Today. Picture. / Deborah Eneche Called To Bar (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.