Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too (19209 Views)

Young Hindu Woman Discovered Jesus And Led Her Whole Family To Christ / Pastor David Ibiyeomie: Any Love That Does Not Involve Giving Is Fake / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by dalaman: 3:25pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
dalaman, i am watching Richard career debate now with David Marshall which took place in Alabama, i will like you to see how he lost the debate with a wide gap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooXCaMwTGD8

well. i am yet to read the review of his work . he was educated at Colombia university interesting.

Losing a debate means he isn't a scholar or what?

Some people are just poor debaters and don't know how to master and utilize debating tricks.

Richard is a very poor debater, something he himself has acknowledged before.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 3:36pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
lol. just note that the more you split ignorance here, the more i debunked it.

Nothing was debunked by you. You don't even have anything to offer other than what Paul told you in the Acts of apostles and new testament. You don't have what it takes. At all!.

I will be back with more posts. Stay tuned.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Originakalokalo(m): 3:41pm On May 12, 2018
Jesus said

If anyone believes in me, He is not condemned. But has passed from death to life. I will RAISE HIM UP ON THE LAST DAY.

Anyone who doesn't believe IS CONDEMNED ALREADY.

JESUS IS LORD
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopefulLandlord: 3:41pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
dalaman, i am watching Richard career debate now with David Marshall which took place in Alabama, i will like you to see how he lost the debate with a wide gap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooXCaMwTGD8

well. i am yet to read the review of his work . he was educated at Colombia university interesting.

Who "Lost the debate with a wide gap"? how did he lose it exactly? mind you, I've watched the debate long ago and I doubt you've watched it from your summation

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:51pm On May 12, 2018
musicwriter:

Nothing was debunked by you. You don't even have anything to offer other than what Paul told you in the Acts of apostles and new testament. You don't have what it takes. At all!.

I will be back with more posts. Stay tuned.
you were not making a case earlier, you were affirming your statement, and we all follow you. but when questions were thrown at you, you started shifting the goal post, then i have to come in ask for your references. where you are pulling your hogwash and which you generously give. and upon scrutinizing it was found to be complete hoax and has no credible academia backup. i will be excepting your next reply to come as if you are making a case instead of affirming your statement. then i will honor you with my own argument . lobatan. i am patiently also waiting for muhammed fake claim
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:54pm On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Who "Lost the debate with a wide gap"? how did he lose it exactly? mind you, I've watched the debate long ago and I doubt you've watched it from your summation
i just watch it today.and he dully lost. others people can confirm
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 3:58pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
sure, i also do not accept Jesus was born by virgin as reported. This can be an interpolation in the bible or the fabricated part. but saying the personality Jesus did not exist is flawed as available historical evidence state otherwise.

Aren't you the same person that acknowledged there was no Jesus with virgin birth?

If there was no Jesus with a virgin birth; what other Messiah are you defending?

5 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 3:59pm On May 12, 2018
dalaman:

Losing a debate means he isn't a scholar or what?

Some people are just poor debaters and don't know how to master and utilize debating tricks.

Richard is a very poor debater, something he himself has acknowledged before.

i agree with you, he do not present his case well and maybe he is just a poor debater . losing a debate does not make him less scholar, but it is one way we all can learn from each other.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopefulLandlord: 4:02pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:

Its easy to say "He lost by a wide margin" but debates aren't football that the final score shows how wide the loss was so I'm taken aback by how you got to that conclusion

about "Other people can confirm" it holds no water as I'm sure there are other people that can confirm the opposite. infact about 99% of the comments that appear below the link of the video you posted all said David Marshall lost by a wide margin!

However you can tell us how exactly he lost. what major points did David bring up that Marshall failed to address AND vice versa. it should be very easy since you just watched of today and its still fresh in your memory

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 4:06pm On May 12, 2018
musicwriter:

Aren't you the same person that acknowledged there was no Jesus with virgin birth?

If there was no Jesus with a virgin birth; what other Messiah are you defending?
mind you i am not defending any Jesus, i am only reaffirming what available evidence said about historical Jesus. as i said religious book is not an academic book. available evidence biblical Jesus once existed while the miracle attached to him is yet to be confirm in which i speculate that is might not be true.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Student125(m): 4:07pm On May 12, 2018
@vaxx, what measure did u adopt in judging to arrive that he lost, though I have downloaded it bt yet to watch, will do wen I get home but what I read in d comment section s contrary to ur claim.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by dalaman: 4:14pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:

I just watched the debate and I can say that no such thing happened. Richard in fact won the debate hands down. Tell me how he lost point by point.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 4:14pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
mind you i am not defending any Jesus, i am only reaffirming what available evidence said about historical Jesus. as i said religious book is not an academic book. available evidence biblical Jesus once existed while the miracle attached to him is yet to be confirm in which i speculate that is might not be true.

Laughable. Very laughable!.

If there was no Jesus with virgin birth, then there was no biblical Jesus. The Jesus of the Bible was born by a virgin. He also walked on water, he raised the dead, he died and resurrected.

2 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by dalaman: 4:17pm On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Its easy to say "He lost by a wide margin" but debates aren't football that the final score shows how wide the loss was so I'm taken aback by how you got to that conclusion

about "Other people can confirm" it holds no water as I'm sure there are other people that can confirm the opposite. infact about 99% of the comments that appear below the link of the video you posted all said David Marshall lost by a wide margin!

However you can tell us how exactly he lost. what major points did David bring up that Marshall failed to address AND vice versa. it should be very easy since you just watched of today and its still fresh in your memory

Am very suprised that vax is saying Richard lost when even by the comments that people dropped you can see very clearly that majority of the people that dropped comments said that he won and his opponent lost. Did we watch the same debate or did Vax watch something else because am totally confused.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by dalaman: 4:18pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
i agree with you, he do not present his case well and maybe he is just a poor debater . losing a debate does not make him less scholar, but it is one way we all can learn from each other.

he clearly won the dabate, read the comments from the people in the YouTube video. Majority agree that he won. His opponent lost the debate.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 4:22pm On May 12, 2018
dalaman:

Am very suprised that vax is saying Richard lost when even by the comments that people dropped you can see very clearly that majority of the people that dropped comments said that he won and his opponent lost. Did we watch the same debate or did Vax watch something else because am totally confused.

That person called vax is the type of religions zealots that would blast themselves with bomb in the name of God. He is simply here to defend Christianity, but he is in the wrong thread.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopefulLandlord: 4:24pm On May 12, 2018
dalaman:

Which is why I'm asking how exactly Richard lost the debate and what points did he not address properly.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 4:27pm On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Do you know the implication of this you comment? i will rather pushed it to you to defend this claim. and stop asking me to brings what he did and could not say.... the video has been posted by me. that is much i can do. and if you claim you do watch as you said you should not be asking me this question.. people response are there and comment were made, you may use to read once again.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by CAPSLOCKED: 4:35pm On May 12, 2018
mrdashing10:
Most of the time, I've compelled myself not to reason all these. Islam and Christianity are results of colonialism. All the political and tribal clashes we have in Nigeria at the moment are religion related.
Religion isn't a choice. It's mandated on you once you're born. If it were, most Muslims and Christians would have crossed carpet and millions people would have still practised traditional religion. If you know, you know. Love your neighbour and live long!

THE ONE WAY TO REMAIN RELIGIOUS IS TO NEVER REASON.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 4:38pm On May 12, 2018
dalaman:

he clearly won the dabate, read the comments from the people in the YouTube video. Majority agree that he won. His opponent lost the debate.
do you watch the video. be honest
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by hopefulLandlord: 4:40pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
Do you know the implication of this you comment? i will rather pushed it to you to defend this claim.
obviously anyone who took his/her time to check the comments would agree with me. its right there for them to see. Dalaman and Student125 have checked the comments and agreed with me although we may differ on the percentage
and stop asking me to brings what he did and could not say.... the video has been posted by me. that is much i can do. and if you claim you do watch as you said you should not be asking me this question.. people response are there and comment were made, you may use to read once again.
You made a claim that Richard lost by a wide margin and you just watched it today. However I've watched it a few times in the past and nothing I saw and heard showed that conclusion is sensible!

My asking YOU to give me those points is a way of telling you to defend your claim, maybe there were some things in that video I missed or didn't assimilate very well or ignored due to subconscious bias. asking you to defend your claim is akin to you telling Musicwriter to defend his claim about Jesus although I've only skimmed through your back and forth

There's a difference between posting a video and posting it with a conclusion especially a conclusion as big as yours. it requires some defending but apologies for telling you to defend your claim, how stupid of me

3 Likes

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by dalaman: 4:41pm On May 12, 2018
vaxx:
do you watch the video. be honest

That's why I was astonished that you said he lost.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 4:48pm On May 12, 2018
musicwriter:

That person called vax is the type of religions zealots that would blast themselves with bomb in the name of God. He is simply here to defend Christianity, but he is in the wrong thread.
lol, let see. waiting patiently for your next post. can you continue?
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by musicwriter(m): 4:49pm On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
obviously anyone who took his/her time to check the comments would agree with me. its right there for them to see. Dalaman and Student125 have checked the comments and agreed with me although we may differ on the percentage
You made a claim that Richard lost by a wide margin and you just watched it today. However I've watched it a few times in the past and nothing I saw and heard showed that conclusion is sensible!

My asking YOU to give me those points is a way of telling you to defend your claim, maybe there were some things in that video I missed or didn't assimilate very well or ignored due to subconscious bias. asking you to defend your claim is akin to you telling Musicwriter to defend his claim about Jesus although I've only skimmed through your back and forth

There's a difference between posting a video and posting it with a conclusion especially a conclusion as big as yours. it requires some defending but apologies for telling you to defend your claim, how stupid of me

You shouldn't even bother yourself watching any video he send. I told him to watch a video and he said he don't accept video as scholarly material. Yet, he want you to watch a video to prove his point. What you're dealing with here is a dangerous religious zealot that can kill you in the name of God.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 5:02pm On May 12, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

so what could you have concluded.

The issue here is you are patiently waiting for the rebuttal to be challenge and since you could not see. you found the video interesting since it akin to your area of interest. which is ok by me. but asking me to defend the video which is not in hiding is an extreme joke. i concluded that the video was in favor of David marshall, and the most thoughtful question of yours is for me to defend my claim in the video which i myself posted. are you Richard career to defend him here or am i David marshall to question his conclusion. i am just a spectator like everyone on that video thread and base on my finding, it amazed me he did not won the debate.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 5:07pm On May 12, 2018
musicwriter:

You shouldn't even bother yourself watching any video he send. I told him to watch a video and he said he don't accept video as scholarly material. Yet, he want you to watch a video to prove his point. What you're dealing with here is a dangerous religious zealot that can kill you in the name of God.
i know you will misinterpret it. continue with your foul mouth. at least your point have been made and it is clear it is not true.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by dalaman: 5:21pm On May 12, 2018
musicwriter:

I really don't know what he's on about.

1 Like

Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by vaxx: 5:33pm On May 12, 2018
Student125:
@vaxx, what measure did u adopt in judging to arrive that he lost, though I have downloaded it bt yet to watch, will do wen I get home but what I read in d comment section s contrary to ur claim.
thanks, before i will answer you. try and watch it first. maybe you will understand my measure way better.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 12, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE WAY TO REMAIN RELIGIOUS IS TO NEVER REASON.
Wow.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by felaismyhero(m): 6:22pm On May 12, 2018
[quote author=musicwriter post=67481271]
wow.wow.wow.i am shocked.how can u talk of 'black jesuses'? wud they still be jews then?(maybe they really are d ibos).i do not think blacks were the ones in judea during the roman occupation,they were only in egypt,sudan and ethiopia.i followed the link.while i agree that we africans had our own knowledge,it does not still quash d fact that africans were 'wowed' by the europeans.are u sure we invented gun powder? i dont think so.and violence and superiority quest arent attributes possessed by d whites alone.we had shango the great pre-colonial yoruba warrior who conquered as far as benin republic.he surely didnt defeat them peacefully! i still think the whites aint our problem,WE are our own proble,WE are the ones to regain pride in ourselves.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by orunto27: 6:23pm On May 12, 2018
That Brain is exceeding its Usage capacity.
Re: How I Discovered Jesus Christ Is Fake. Muhammad Too by orunto27: 6:36pm On May 12, 2018
Techcrunchng:
You are well learned! You reason like me bro! You deserve some accolades! We Africans are brainwashed and enslaved with foreign religious, it's high time we open our eyes and know what's right

Like The Benins think that the Yorubas don't know how they came about Oduduwa. If you haven't seen God 'cos He is Wisdom, you will remain silly even in your environment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Adeboye: Nigeria Will Come Out Great, March Forward / Five Nigerians Emerge As Richest Pastors In Africa - Forbes / Four Brain Teasers As We Celebrate Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.