Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education (24915 Views)

Houston Woman Divorces Her Brain Dead Husband, Then Adopts Him / Zambian Woman Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Shaved His Pubic Hair / Woman Divorces Her Husband Over Too Much Sex In Adamawa, Husband Appeals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Amagite(m): 7:45am On May 09, 2018
A Zambian woman reportedly divorced her illiterate husband who sponsored her education, saying she is no longer interested in marrying an uneducated man.

Read the report from Zambian Accurates below...

A Mansa woman has divorced her husband after he sponsored her to school from Grade 9 to University. When asked by the court why she was divorcing her husband 'Vincent', Maria Tembo said she was no longer interested in marrying someone who was not educated, adding that her friends were laughing at her because the husband was illiterate.

The two got married in 1997 and have two children together. The man had to sell his house he built in 1995 in order to take back his wife to school. The wife started Grade 9 and went to university in the school of education. And after being employed, she decided to divorce her husband in favour of a man she met at university.

The court has since ordered the woman to pay her ex husband K10,000 for abandoning him after sacrificing for her for 10 years.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/woman-divorces-her-illiterate-husband-after-he-sponsored-her-education-to-university-level.html

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by kobosmart(m): 7:49am On May 09, 2018
grin hmmm I see the Nigerian Flat head tribe tradition has been extended to zambia

40 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by youngreezy(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2018
lmao,apart frm ya mama nd ya sista,no woman is worth dying for.

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by mikejj(m): 7:54am On May 09, 2018
grin ewooo..if u wan do this kind thin marry her first
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by princechurchill(m): 8:26am On May 09, 2018
I will be the last man on earth to do such

My love ain't blind you can ask Steve Wonder

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Nobody: 9:27am On May 09, 2018
Can't train any woman Godforbid

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Biglittlelois(f): 10:06am On May 09, 2018
Kikikikikiki, he should have upgraded himself to her level lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by wristbangle: 10:07am On May 09, 2018
I blame the idiot you couldn't train himself but busy investing on a failed project. He brought this on himself and it could be he has never helped his parents before.

If him like, make e commit suicide, naim cup of tea be that. Shey solomon for bible no get sense abi when him say "Don't put all your life on a woman".

This man is a big disgrace to men in the world. Foolish man

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Nobody: 10:07am On May 09, 2018
No news here.

Just a woman being a woman.

Next!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by CriticMaestro: 10:07am On May 09, 2018
Chai women
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Nobody: 10:07am On May 09, 2018
Zambia again. Anyway, love, just like business, is always a risk. Somebody gains today and another loses tomorrow. So Mr. Man, cry over it, then move on. Just be more careful next time.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by DrObum(m): 10:07am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
You no read am ?

Fear woman!

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by obaataaokpaewu: 10:07am On May 09, 2018
mikejj:
Na boyfriend you read abi husband?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by eberetos: 10:08am On May 09, 2018
Can't try that nonsense except she worth it & is very mine...I prefer to sponsor a woman I don't love because I may not expect much in return....

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Dpharisee: 10:08am On May 09, 2018
Perhaps he never listened to this song by Prince Nico Mbaga 'Christian' which is a story he told about how he loved Christiana whose parents were poor to the point of training her in school. She graduated and told him to his face that they are no longer on the same pedestal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROcEHyEnFyY

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Skmoda360(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
kobosmart:
grin hmmm I see the Nigerian Flat head tribe tradition has been extended to zambia
hahahahahaha...
you sabi the gizzard....no bigot intended.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by jamjam1991(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
but why are men not have senze...

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by greatman247(m): 10:08am On May 09, 2018
grin ungrateful bastard. Na so Dem dey start.

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by tolexy007(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2018
OK...
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by puyol005(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2018
This hurts more than a cheating wife. Sometimes life teaches us just one lesson without rooms for correction.

7 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Skmoda360(m): 10:09am On May 09, 2018
Saviour22:
Can't train any woman Godforbid
I will rather train my cousins to any girl whatsoever...

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Danialuone: 10:10am On May 09, 2018
Return his certificates now and money too....you need to compensate him for time wasted.The man did not own you anything because you call for divorce.Ingrate+++
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Sultty(m): 10:11am On May 09, 2018
Wasted effort. So she can now recognize and illiterate smh
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by kenzysmith: 10:11am On May 09, 2018
she did the right thing how can she marry an illitrate that will embarrass her among her mates, she have to move on he is only a stepping stone

5 Likes

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by Abdulkareem407(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2018
just imagine
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by davillian(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2018
The has no fault in this
Its just that the wife is one of those ungrateful women

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by EMINIBLAIT(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2018
sad no be today

e don Tay whey dis don dey happen

abeg fellow Nigerians I need followers on Instagram @emini_blait

will appreciate it
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by mikejj(m): 10:12am On May 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:
. omo this one strong na now i c am well ..chai..

1 Like

Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by kobosmart(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2018
Skmoda360:

hahahahahaha...
you sabi the gizzard....no bigot intended.
whats that?
Re: Zambian Woman Divorces Her Illiterate Husband After He Sponsored Her Education by mikejj(m): 10:13am On May 09, 2018
obaataaokpaewu:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Dumps Day-Old Baby By Roadside In Lagos (Pictured) / Catching The Bouquet At A Wedding- Myth Or Fact? / Men Can You Bath Your Wife, Wash Her Clothes And Do Chores, IF She Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.