Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 PM

Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! (26217 Views)

I Feel Sorry For Some Women Getting To Their Mid Thirties Still Single. / Why Do Men In Their Late Thirties And Early Forties Easily Say "NO" To Sex? / My Observation Of Boys From Single Mother Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:27pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him, even creating thread about it.

Whether he likes he or not, ladies in their 30s and 40s will marry and marry well wit kids popping out on the first year of their marriages. He can't stop the what's and desires of another man.

So op speak for your self and keep clear from ladies, 30 and above.

Nobody tie u to marry any of them.
if you believed your own words you wouldnt be so emotional about it.
and dont makw the mistake of supporting each other as girls coz you wont marry each other. unless you're lesbians.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
2buffagain:

We have our shallowness. Leave us.
Women have their shallowness.....until they hit the wall. Then all of a sudden men should be "stripped" of their power of more available choice to suit your low-quality ass abi? grin grin grin

If female hypergamy wasn't a thing, maybe old men would maintain themselves with old women.
But like we say, you women are your own worst enemies. A girl in her youthful prime would mostly ignore her struggling mates and aim up for established/set/older men...so blame your younger sisters for your old asses no longer being relevant, not men.

you were probably like that when you were younger too, so enjoy the fruits of your female tendencies.
are you done speaking
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by victorian(f): 7:30pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

and you imagine at 35 with 5 yrs to go to menopause, rich and unable to marry average men it will be easier? will you compete with the nubile succulent 21 yr olds who are oven fresh?

and having a baby at 39 where will you get the time to raise it. when the child is 10 you're 49. imagine Parents Day at school as her friends ask your daughter "Sandra is that your grandma?"
c'mon khady. see sense.

I have an imam in my office building, he's 69, but his first daughter is 25, she recently graduated from law school. His second daughter is 23, and year 4 in the university. Another of his daughter is 20years ,in school as well. Then his son, is about 15years old . And he has only one wife!

So tell me, didn't he marry late?

Cos I spoke to him, how comes his kids are this young and he's way above matured, he's elderly. He said well that's how God wants it and he cant question God. Cause by and large, he started making it late in life. So where other parents of his age are waiting for their grown up children to starts bringing things home for him. He's still paying school fees.

So that's it
you don't blame anyone who married late. Most times its not their fault. They simply don't want to marry early and start begging people for money to train kids and to feed.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
menopause starts in your 50s dumbass for most women . Idiots.
40 at most. any year after that is a miracle im not willing to count on.
so you wanna get preg at 50? and breastfeed what? powder milk from those saggy dry boobs?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Rubbiish(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2018
jessca048:
[s]spit at the kinda shallow mentality being displayed by some men[/s]

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Rubbiish(m): 7:31pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
[s]menopause starts in your 50s dumbass for most women . Idiots[/s].

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by victorian(f): 7:33pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

if you believed your own words you wouldnt be so emotional about it.
and dont makw the mistake of supporting each other as girls coz you wont marry each other. unless you're lesbians.

Am not emotional about it but I detest when guys like yourself run women down all the time.
We ladies have to support ourselves and be there for each other. And If its paining you, hug transformer.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Safiaa(f): 7:34pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

so you wanna get preg at 50? and breastfeed what? powder milk from those saggy dry boobs?
Menopause starts in your 50s, that’s the topic. Except for the minor exceptions. Men can have kids at any time, but do you think it’s ideal to be 45-50 whilst your children are 5 and below. When they’re 20 you’ll be on your death bed, it’s not even fair to your kids. You’re a man, doesn’t mean you don’t have any kind of timeline smh.

My grandmas brother is a perfect example. The man is 70 with kids below the age of 10. He can barely provide for them or do anything. I feel sorry for the children the most.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

I have an imam in my office building, he's 69, but his first daughter is 25, she recently graduated from law school. His second daughter is 23, and year 4 in the university. Another of his daughter is 20years ,in school as well. Then his son, is about 15years old . And he has only one wife!

Cos I spoke to him, how comes his kids are this young and he's way above matured, he's elderly. He said well that's how God wants it and he cant question God. Cause by and large, he started making it late in life. So where other parents of his age are waiting for their grown up children to starts bringing things home for him. He's still paying school fees.

So that's it
you don't blame anyone who married late. Most times its not their fault. They simply don't want to marry early and start begging people for money to train kids and to feed.
if you give birth then the earlier you make babies the better. a woman have a set number of eggs and quality goes down with age. but men have all the time in the world coz our dick and sperm are active till we die. while your baby-making equipment expires halfway through life.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:37pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

Am not emotional about it but I detest when guys like yourself run women down all the time.
We ladies have to support ourselves and be there for each other. And If its paining you, hug transformer.
blame mother nature for putting an expiry date on you. leave us in peace.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Nobody: 7:38pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=Rubbiish post=67423380][/quote]like your moniker read "rubbish" don't you ever try that rubbish you just did now.I made my own point read and pass we must not share the same view.nonsense
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
Menopause starts in your 50s, that’s the topic. Except for the minor exceptions. Men can have kids at any time, but do you think it’s ideal to be 45-50 whilst your children are 5 and below. When they’re 20 you’ll be on your death bed, it’s not even fair to your kids. You’re a man, doesn’t mean you don’t have any kind of timeline smh.

My grandmas brother is a perfect example. The man is 70 with kids below the age of 10. He can barely provide for them or do anything. I feel sorry for the children the most.
a man can be 100 and have a 3 yr old kid. thats the lotto men won. dont hate. men are over-blessed to be wasting themselves on one woman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Safiaa(f): 7:40pm On May 09, 2018
Ubunja, you’re a homosexual troll. I’ve come to accept this, so I cannot get mad at you any longer. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Safiaa(f): 7:41pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

a man can be 100 and have a 3 yr old kid. thats the lotto men won. dont hate. men are over-blessed to be wasting themselves on one woman.
okay sir.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:41pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

Don't mind him, even creating thread about it.

Whether he likes he or not, ladies in their 30s and 40s will marry and marry well wit kids popping out on the first year of their marriages. He can't stop the what's and desires of another man.

So op speak for your self and keep clear from ladies, 30 and above.

Nobody tie u to marry any of them.
Longest time Alexialin! What happened to your previous moniker??
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:42pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
Ubunja, you’re a homosexual troll. I’ve come to accept this, so I cannot get mad at you any longer. smiley
actually i've a Miseducation on how men are labelled Homosexual everytime when they express opinions that dont put women in the centre.
can i mention you when i post?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:43pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

So that's it
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Safiaa(f): 7:44pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

actually i've a Miseducation on how men are labelled Homosexual everytime when they express opinions that dont put women in the centre.
can i mention you when i post?
you don’t have to agree with everything I say mr, but your movements are sus. I know you better than you think grin Let your hair down and be the real you. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:45pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
you don’t have to agree with everything I say mr, but your movements are sus. I know you better than you think grin Let your hair down and be the real you. grin
hilarious. lemme log off for now. sleep well.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Safiaa(f): 7:46pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

hilarious. lemme log off for now. sleep well.
you too kiss
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:48pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

Ubuuuunnnja!!! I love you bro!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by victorian(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:
blame mother nature for putting an expiry date on you. leave us in peace.

Lol, na you get expiry date, not me.

And leave women in peace. Stop disturbing us online.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by biacan(f): 7:56pm On May 09, 2018
mistercharles:
grin grin Bomb dey your mouth o
I'm learning from you wink
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by victorian(f): 7:57pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Longest time Alexialin! What happened to your previous moniker??

Another person obsessed with Alexialin and mixing us up.

Go and ask her, don't bug me and derail your "dead on arrival "thread with Alexialin topics.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by ubunja(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2018
victorian:

Lol, na you get expiry date, not me.

And leave women in peace. Stop disturbing us online.
keep dreaming.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Safiaa(f): 7:59pm On May 09, 2018
YoungDaNaval:
Ubuuuunnnja!!! I love you bro!!!!!
I support the homesexual energy grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by victorian(f): 8:00pm On May 09, 2018
ubunja:

keep dreaming.

You are the dreamer. E go shock you.
Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Rubbiish(m): 8:04pm On May 09, 2018
jessca048:
like your moniker read "rubbish" don't you ever try that rubbish you just did now.I made my own point read and pass we must not share the same view.nonsense
@bold what happens if i try it? undecided
Incase u forgot this is a public forum, i got every right to point out senseless comments like d one u posted...B!tch!

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 09, 2018
Rubbiish:

@bold what happens if i try it? undecided
Incase u forgot this is a public forum, i got every right to point out senseless comments like d one u posted...B!tch!
mentally retarded human

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Rubbiish(m): 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
jessca048:
mentally retarded human
Shut up! Ugly b!tch...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 09, 2018
ayaomen:
so the only thing you can bring to the table as a man is to impregnate a lady?

and what do you bring to the table? undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stay​ Away From Single Ladies In Their Thirties!!! by Rubbiish(m): 8:14pm On May 09, 2018
Safiaa:
I support the homesexual energy grin
Don't pollute this thread with ya dirty mind b!tch...

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who Is Tracy? Pregnant Woman Quizzes Her Husband Who Insists He Is Not Cheating / Why Do Some Men Go Crazy Because Of Women Big Buttock / How Do I Tell If He Is Impotent Or Not?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.