Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,288 members, 7,811,863 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:40 PM

Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (54419 Views)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by jaxxy(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2018
Its an investment bt is it a good one?
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by femakin(m): 7:18pm On May 09, 2018
This guy is fucking rich
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by SalamRushdie: 7:19pm On May 09, 2018
Trust gullible Nigerians to fall for this again

12 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by dopedealer(m): 7:19pm On May 09, 2018
One person Don talk am say for the next one week now NA davido and private jet for NL embarassed
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by kmaster007: 7:19pm On May 09, 2018
dis wat goin to b trending now OBO jet... other music will b like davido as use is Father's money join
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by garlicrey(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2018
Hustle harder no time to they sing assurance !!! angry

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by rafabenitez: 7:21pm On May 09, 2018
The blood of Tagbo and co are now truly manifesting money fr him,i said it den dat the killing of dose boix by dis davido was fr ritual purposes.blood money tins

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by tokrizy: 7:22pm On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:
O lord my God, pick up my call.
ok what do u want?
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by ehardetola(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:
O lord my God, pick up my call.

Go and work
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Adeflex00l(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
such is life
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by comrChris(m): 7:23pm On May 09, 2018
What is giving this guy money?
Some thing is hidden

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by donbachi(m): 7:24pm On May 09, 2018
may God bless u bro...u are just like david in the bible
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Sagay212: 7:26pm On May 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Do we call this an investment now

Is he into only music or something else not known to the public

hmmm....

yes it is an investment. He is going to hire it to people. That's where he's gonna get money to pay for hanger and maintenance.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by mrskillz: 7:27pm On May 09, 2018
rafabenitez:
The blood of Tagbo and co are now truly manifesting money fr him,i said it den dat the killing of dose boix by dis davido was fr ritual purposes.blood money tins

Go and do your own. Gbeborun

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by unknownsolja: 7:27pm On May 09, 2018
even if the mods of nairaland know that davido didnt buy no jet..but the story is trending so they will push it to front page and autojosh..where did you see the receipt?abi you no no wetin receipt be?
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Sagay212: 7:27pm On May 09, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.

There is no empire that is soon big that it cannot crumble. Ask Jim nwobodo

David's family are not among the richest in nigeria.

Pride goes before a fall. Even Solomon lost his riches because of pride.

Davido I repeat, u DONT need a private jet. Ur career will not last forever.

Rather invest your money in business ventures or human capital. Stop spending anyhow your fathers backup may not always be there forever. Be a man.

#sendbackthejet

funny thing is he might actually not be the owner. that boy is too noisy. it might be a family jet that they'll probably use for personal use and also hire it to people for money.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by ObongawanAKS(f): 7:27pm On May 09, 2018
OgahBohz:
make I book space first ...
Be there booking FTC space, your mates are out there, making money and living large.
Mtcheewww!
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Kentrasso(f): 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
God gave him a talent. Instead of him to use it to help the underprivileged he's buying jet up and down. Celebrities in other countries eg hollywood, etc are very philanthropic. He should follow their foosteps. Personal acquisition doesn't satisfy, only what's done for the world, the society will last. People will only remember how you made them feel. He needs to set his priorities right and leave a good legacy

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by tibro(m): 7:28pm On May 09, 2018
faithugo64:
This made front page
Chai
Nairaland has lost its glory!
Oga, don't be an enemy of progress, even though I don't like his lifestyle, but success is good when ever it shows up.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by maxwelloweezy(m): 7:30pm On May 09, 2018
Reading this news I see myself Big
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 09, 2018
Sheey Davido dun buy plane. We no go hear word again for this nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Galaticos444: 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
#fixed_match 100%

arranged within the #officials of the both clubs and ref.

Tunisian ligue 1
CS Sfaxien - Africain.

Correct score 1-1 draw odds 7.10
Date: 10/05/2018
Time: 03:30pm.
Stake 1k and above.

#Thanks me later if u like.
thanks ur father later undecided.lazy Nigeria youth spotted

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Olulinks(m): 7:32pm On May 09, 2018
meobizy:
How much is a private jet? This man really has money.
Na your younger brother you dey call this man. Money will cause problem soon o.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 7:33pm On May 09, 2018
Mtscheew this one will just come and form oversabi with his write-ups as if we don't know what a Bombardier Challenger is.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by mcgaius: 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
I am happy for Davido Meanwhile, are you are a handy man e.g carpenter,bricklayer,plumber, electrician,dstv installer,painter,tiller,scradder,interlock man,welder or any profession in home repairs.Do you own a smart phone?Do you recide in Lagos?The new dawn is here .You can now be a boss of your own and get jobs on a regular basis.Contact Obinna@flyratexcellence.com for more details.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 09, 2018
ehardetola:

Go and work

I'm working
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 09, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
#fixed_match 100%

arranged within the #officials of the both clubs and ref.
Tunisian ligue 1 CS Sfaxien - Africain.

Correct score 1-1 draw odds 7.10 Date: 10/05/2018 Time: 03:30pm. Stake 1k and above.

#Thanks me later if u like.
i
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by asawanathegreat(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
I reject poverty and it's agents
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by mightyneta9(m): 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
How much is David's net worth?? It's not even up to the price of the said bombardier challenger 605 not to talk of the maintenance cost involved per year. So, how did he acquire the jet?? Rubbish!!!

4 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Segeshow: 7:39pm On May 09, 2018
How e de do you? How does this affect the price of garri in the market? Why is this newsworthy?

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by SEYILIGHT(m): 7:40pm On May 09, 2018
Kentrasso:
God gave him a talent. Instead of him to use it to help the underprivileged he's buying jet up and down . Celebrities in other countries eg hollywood, etc are very philanthropic. He should follow their foosteps. Personal acquisition doesn't satisfy, only what's done for the world, the society will last. People will only remember how you made them feel. He needs to set his priorities right and leave a good legacy

Haa!

You can't help everybody in this life

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Segeshow: 7:41pm On May 09, 2018
mightyneta9:
How much is David's net worth?? It's not even up to the price of the said bombardier challenger 605 not to talk of the maintenance cost involved per year. So, how did he acquire the jet?? Rubbish!!!

At last! Someone with a functional brain! Hallelujah! Bros I fit buy you one or two cold ones wallahi

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.