Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,317 members, 7,811,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (54420 Views)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by StarUp: 7:43pm On May 09, 2018
I like Davido for one thing...he knows how to use his childishness to attract attention and that's his selling point...

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by ossaichika(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2018
faithugo64:
This made front page
Chai
Nairaland has lost its glory!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by MykellOni(m): 7:44pm On May 09, 2018
Ok......
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 09, 2018
So people believed he bought a Private jet? No wonder we have these leaders

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by HeWrites(m): 7:46pm On May 09, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.

There is no empire that is soo big that it cannot crumble. Ask Jim nwobodo

David's family are not among the richest in nigeria.

Pride goes before a fall. Even Solomon lost his riches because of pride.

Davido I repeat, u DONT need a private jet. Ur career will not last forever.

Rather invest your money in business ventures or human capital. Stop spending anyhow your fathers backup may not always be there forever. Be a man.

#sendbackthejet

E-Adviser weh don sa.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by EmekaBlue(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
Owo ti yakpa
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
Nairalanders Please Help Me I Need 20k For My Project Fee. Pls Help Me. Am Ok With Any Amount You Can Raise For Me Pls Help Me. 3120019716 Firstbank
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by adaoshi(m): 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
N9b enough to build a standard private school
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Mchenzier: 7:47pm On May 09, 2018
Davido doesn't own a private jet , those jets are hired by event managers and promoter to fly their artist to venues of show and back ... davido can not afford to have pilots and engineers on his payroll

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by mightyneta9(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2018
Segeshow:

At last! Someone with a functional brain! Hallelujah! Bros I fit buy you one or two cold ones wallahi
It's just bcoz some people don't do research on some certain things that's why bloggers just dey use their brains anyhow. ��
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by israelmao(m): 7:49pm On May 09, 2018
Rich man's son that is richer himself.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Goldaccumulator: 7:50pm On May 09, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by meobizy(f): 7:52pm On May 09, 2018
Olulinks:

Na your younger brother you dey call this man. Money will cause problem soon o.
Man. Legal definition: a male human from age 18 and upwards. The reason you see 24 year olds acting like children in this country is because Nigerians refer to even 35 year old men as "boy".

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by AshCoded(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2018
congrats davido.....
NW Chioma can travel all around D world anytime she feels like....
lol..
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by flakkybaby: 7:55pm On May 09, 2018
PEPSI COLA is requitting call the manager in charge 07036890010 you might be helping someone today.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by leo2020: 7:55pm On May 09, 2018
Davido's pls ask Daniel Amokhachi..the cost of maintaining jet is the main issue
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Chelsea351: 7:56pm On May 09, 2018
OBO!!! I TAKE STYLE DEY LOOK YOU.... WHEN BREEZE BLOW, FOWL NYASH GO OPEN
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by baflincon(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2018
Am happy for OBO.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Abdulkareem407(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2018
Galaticos444:
thanks ur father later undecided.lazy Nigeria youth spotted
Pls did I tagged u, if u don't like it y not just scroll down and snub my comment... I no blame u but ur useless father for bringing up a useless clown like u. ema gbami ke

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Greatzeus(m): 7:57pm On May 09, 2018
faithugo64:
This made front page
Chai
Nairaland has lost its glory!
You guys should stop saying this nonsense,what Glory did it lost angry Mtcheeeeew
Nairaland has 2m plus members,why? it gives people what they want. There are different sections here,go to the one that suits you. A man in his 20s buying jet is very news worthy and deserves front page. So I don't know the problem of your life,I don't blame you,go get a life.
Don't transfer your aggression and bitterness to us please angry angry
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by slimjohn2k5: 7:58pm On May 09, 2018
If it is not for business. Poverty is knocking at his door
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by justifyme(m): 8:07pm On May 09, 2018
This is boy is intimidating me
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by gidjah(m): 8:15pm On May 09, 2018
Mchenzier:
Davido doesn't own a private jet , those jets are hired by event managers and promoter to fly their artist to venues of show and back ... davido can not afford to have pilots and engineers on his payroll
h doesn't even have that kind of cash now,how much has all his tour brought in for him to be able to get a 605?pls. Ignore them.maintainin this beast for a year alone cost over 400milla! Hanger daily money dey there too over like 300milla,pls Na wash, this one no get assurance at all,bit e fit get future insurance!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Kennyideal(m): 8:21pm On May 09, 2018
Davido should sell the jet and feed the poor too....

Cos if na pastor buy d jet naw, we no go hear word

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by OttHin: 8:22pm On May 09, 2018
First, a lavish birthday party, then a N45m porsche car and now it air OBO. Is it not amazing.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by AndLeo(m): 8:27pm On May 09, 2018
He should have given Chioma a private jet as assurance. Porsche is too small.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Miles300: 8:30pm On May 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Do we call this an investment now

Is he into only music or something else not known to the public

hmmm....
Lol �

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 09, 2018
If you really believe Davido can afford and maintain a private jet, then you're an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by koolmoore(m): 8:36pm On May 09, 2018
[b][/b]pp
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow

meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment?
then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...

...serious buyers only!!!!
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 8:42pm On May 09, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Do we call this an investment now

Is he into only music or something else not known to the public

hmmm....

Narcotics

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.