Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (54421 Views)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by toye440: 8:45pm On May 09, 2018
Only d wise and sensitive ones would know something doesn't feel right here.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by LOVEGINO(m): 8:50pm On May 09, 2018
If I order for new one now, dem go say na blood money.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by infj: 8:52pm On May 09, 2018
Elnino4ladies:
This shit will wreck him

lipsrsealed

Lol I don't know about the wreck part but it'll cost a fortune to maintain and he can maintain it if he puts it up for hire
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 09, 2018
Davido, pls go and read about the fall of Mike Tyson and majek fashek maybe you'd take caution on your lavish lifestyle The latter can change davido's money into pieces in his hay days. Mike Tyson used to pre-order the most expensive model of Mercedes in his time, before anybody else. Now majek now begs for money on the streets of Lagos while Tyson lives on endorsement.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by mudiana(m): 8:55pm On May 09, 2018
When this guy is 30 nd 40, when he is no longer doing music, wat ll he be buying? I dey try reason d matter.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by arherfish(m): 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
He would have bought a Boeing airplane. My suggestion though.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 09, 2018
30Billion dun dey reduce oo#Congrats bro
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by seyiseyi11: 9:03pm On May 09, 2018
U sure say this guy no do ogun owo sha because me did not trust this guy.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by stevio(m): 9:18pm On May 09, 2018
Is it your money grin is it your jet cheesy?
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.

There is no empire that is soo big that it cannot crumble. Ask Jim nwobodo

David's family are not among the richest in nigeria.

Pride goes before a fall. Even Solomon lost his riches because of pride.

Davido I repeat, u DONT need a private jet. Ur career will not last forever.

Rather invest your money in business ventures or human capital. Stop spending anyhow your fathers backup may not always be there forever. Be a man.

#sendbackthejet
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by ilevic(m): 9:21pm On May 09, 2018
The main reason why Nigerians want to be rich is to oppress
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Lamiri(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2018
Now let us ask ourselves these questions is 1)how much is the private jet 2)how much is davido's net worth 3)how much is the cost of maintainance is davido net worth up to $27m

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Lamiri(m): 9:28pm On May 09, 2018
Now let us ask ourselves these questions is 1)how much is the private jet 2)how much is davido's net worth 3)how much is the cost of maintainance is davido net worth up to $27m
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by onatisi(m): 9:34pm On May 09, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.

There is no empire that is soo big that it cannot crumble. Ask Jim nwobodo

David's family are not among the richest in nigeria.

Pride goes before a fall. Even Solomon lost his riches because of pride.

Davido I repeat, u DONT need a private jet. Ur career will not last forever.

Rather invest your money in business ventures or human capital. Stop spending anyhow your fathers backup may not always be there forever. Be a man.

#sendbackthejet
stop talking rubbish . this is a business move by davido so you think davido is so stupid that he will be spending millions to maintain a jet he doesnt need. most people that have private jets usu,ally rent it out and the demand is high and the industry he belongs too will be an added advantage to him, why didnt you say all the rubbish you are saying now when psquare bought their own jet ?
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Lamiri(m): 9:42pm On May 09, 2018
SalamRushdie:
Trust gullible Nigerians to fall for this again
they dont even know the difference between the guys net worth and a private jet. SMH

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by MYHUBBY: 9:45pm On May 09, 2018
Ubanagum:
Congrats our in-law, you see how the Igbo girl is bringing him good fortune already

yes o, if not for Igbo girl Davido wouldn't have been this rich. a lots of Igbo investors are now donating for him

chioma coming to his life is a respect to all ndigbo

I swear some people can be dumb for africa, in 21 century and someone still believe na someone dey bring fortune for someone when Davido is the one enriching the girl with what he's expected to save for the future

guess Igbo Amaka as usual?

money said, save me now and I will save you in the future

you people should quit exploiting your superstition statements already
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Lamiri(m): 9:46pm On May 09, 2018
mightyneta9:
How much is David's net worth?? It's not even up to the price of the said bombardier challenger 605 not to talk of the maintenance cost involved per year. So, how did he acquire the jet?? Rubbish!!!
my guy u deserve a bottle of beer. (hot or cold) when people dont know about something they just believe rubbish.

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 09, 2018
Good for him but even if I could afford it, i wouldn't buy one cos the cost of maintaining those things are ridiculous. Not to talk of renting space at a airport to keep it, paying staff, etc. Many stories from private jet owners who complain about it
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Ademolaseun: 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
Davido’s New Private Jet Worth #9.7 Billion - 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO | Inside & Outside View

Watch video via
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwi_v0PfJFY
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by osazsky(m): 9:53pm On May 09, 2018
those of u paying tithes to the devil u won't complain now o I heard some fools paid 20m to be on the table for 5, headies shows, spits,AY u are wise if u don't pay ur tithe to God na so u go dey spend money like fool,some even pay 45m for common pusy na wah o
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by odinga1of: 9:57pm On May 09, 2018
GURUGRAPHICS:
wow
meanwhile guys, are you bored and in need of some entertainment? then add me on skype at isabel okoh... wink for a video chat session...
...serious buyers only!!!!
Why Skype....... let's video chat on WATS app.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by osazsky(m): 9:58pm On May 09, 2018
onatisi:

stop talking rubbish . this is a business move by davido so you think davido is so stupid that he will be spending millions to maintain a jet he doesnt need. most people that have private jets usu,ally rent it out and the demand is high and the industry he belongs too will be an added advantage to him, why didnt you say all the rubbish you are saying now when psquare bought their own jet ?
would u have said same if it were acquired by a pastor?dem for don dey shout tithe,we have poor people in his Chc,y didn't he use d money to fix federal roads,free sch fees for members,charity hmmm
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by YorubaAssasin: 9:59pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=adetoroamos post=67426070][/quote]

You dey report ur fada abi? angry Kontinu..
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 09, 2018
God bless Davido....I wish Him more money
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Galaticos444: 10:12pm On May 09, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
Pls did I tagged u, if u don't like it y not just scroll down and snub my comment... I no blame u but ur useless father for bringing up a useless clown like u. ema gbami ke
my father trained me well that's why I don't go around scamming people and am gainful employed.my advice is dat u shud act smart cos d only winning in gambling is d gambling company
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by ehardetola(m): 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:

I'm working

Keep it up
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Okpabidavid(m): 10:36pm On May 09, 2018
Father lord I beg answer my prayer!!! PLEASED father
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Taiwo20(m): 10:53pm On May 09, 2018
Successvibes11:
O lord my God, pick up my call.

You better send SMS. No time to check time.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Elxandre(m): 10:55pm On May 09, 2018
trustyshoess:
Good for him but even if I could afford it, i wouldn't buy one cos the cost of maintaining those things are ridiculous. Not to talk of renting space at a airport to keep it, paying staff, etc. Many stories from private jet owners who complain about it
If the cost still bothers you, you can't afford it yet.
smiley
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Elxandre(m): 10:57pm On May 09, 2018
osazsky:
would u have said same if it were acquired by a pastor?dem for don dey shout tithe,we have poor people in his Chc,y didn't he use d money to fix federal roads,free sch fees for members,charity hmmm
If the pastor bought it with his hard earned money nobody will complain.

But pastors buy the things with church money contributed by people from all stratas of the society.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.