Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,031 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:42 AM

Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO (54422 Views)

Davido & His Boo Chioma Pose On The Airstairs Of His New Private Jet (photo) / Davido's New White Bentley Lands In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 11:00pm On May 09, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.

There is no empire that is soo big that it cannot crumble. Ask Jim nwobodo

David's family are not among the richest in nigeria.

Pride goes before a fall. Even Solomon lost his riches because of pride.

Davido I repeat, u DONT need a private jet. Ur career will not last forever.

Rather invest your money in business ventures or human capital. Stop spending anyhow your fathers backup may not always be there forever. Be a man.

#sendbackthejet
it pains me to see people advising some one that started from scratch to supremacy.did you make his money for him?If he did not know what he was doing will he be here?Please,don't come here and start telling people what they don't wanna hear.just Please!
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Charly68: 11:07pm On May 09, 2018
olahero:
This is absolute nonsense, that's why poorer are getting poorer in this country.

Our youth will be so terrible and worse to govern this nation.
Too materialistic like their fathers ..

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by tunize(m): 11:52pm On May 09, 2018
All this media and celebrity hype very funi.....question is how much is all this celeb worth in terms of what they have in bank not asset per sey before una go begin lie up and down.the richest artiste in nigeria self fit nor get 6 billion for account yet only dem go buy plane abi jet 10billion hmmmm.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Ade3000yrs(m): 12:47am On May 10, 2018
What a shame to Davido and show of poverty mindset and insecurity at its peak by Davido and his fans only if this useless story is true.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 12:50am On May 10, 2018
autojosh:
The trending news is that Nigeria’s music star, Davido, just acquired a private jet, specifically a Bombardier Challenger 605.

He posted an Instagram video of a receipt that bore some details of the aircraft. From what was captured from the receipt, the aircraft he acquired is a Challenger 605.

The musician also suggested in his post that the private aircraft is expected in the country in two weeks’ time.

Though the confirmation of the story is still very sketchy, however, here are a few things you need to know about the Challenger 605.

1.The Bombardier Challenger 605 business jet is produced by Bombardier Aerospace.

2.The CHALLENGER 605 was Introduced in 2006 as an upgrade to the Challenger 604.

3.The 605 offers several upgrades to the 604, including upgraded instrumentation to the Collins Proline 21 Avionics, a rounder tailcone, and larger cabin windows.

4.The Challenger 605 is a super midsized private jet that claims to match the operating costs of small aircraft.

5.It can achieve a high speed of 870 km/h (470 ktas) or 785 km/h (424 ktas) for long range cruise, and has a maximum range of 4,000 nautical miles (7,408 km). With a cabin length of 25 feet, 7 inches (7.80 m).

6.it can accommodate 10 passengers in a standard configuration.

7.According to the General Aviation Manufacturers Association roughly 30 to 40+ of these aircraft (or it’s predecessors) have been sold each year for the past 15 years.

8.A brand new Bombardier Challenger 605 sells for approximately N9.7billion ($27m).

9.A “tokunbo” (used) 605s currently sells for about N5.4Billion ($15m) for 2008 vintage aircraft.

10.The total annual cost of maintaining a Bombardier Challenger 605 is about N1.3billion ($3,481,595) including market depreciation of ($1,240,920) or $5,342,974 including book depreciation of $3,102,300. Both figures include fixed costs per year of $724,861.

Credit: Sherpareport

https://autojosh.com/10-things-to-know-about-davidos-new-private-jet/

Useless story.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by jamjam1991(m): 5:41am On May 10, 2018
let me cry... poverty Izzah basikat
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Nobody: 6:15am On May 10, 2018
Elxandre:

If the cost still bothers you, you can't afford it yet.
smiley
Dude that's basically what I just said so what's your point?
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by dru23(m): 6:34am On May 10, 2018
humblenature:
lipsrsealed

When the gods want to kill a man, they first make him mad.

There is no empire that is soo big that it cannot crumble. Ask Jim nwobodo

David's family are not among the richest in nigeria.

Pride goes before a fall. Even Solomon lost his riches because of pride.

Davido I repeat, u DONT need a private jet. Ur career will not last forever.

Rather invest your money in business ventures or human capital. Stop spending anyhow your fathers backup may not always be there forever. Be a man.

#sendbackthejet
#is money and let him do whatever he wants #
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by amanikondo: 8:23am On May 10, 2018
Successvibes11:
O lord my God, pick up my call.
Check your network.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Abdulkareem407(m): 11:54am On May 10, 2018
Galaticos444:
my father trained me well that's why I don't go around scamming people and am gainful employed.my advice is dat u shud act smart cos d only winning in gambling is d gambling company
did I requested for money, am in Tunisia right now and I know what am posting, It's free. cus I don't understand what u mean by scam, u scum

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by tundeport(m): 1:30pm On May 10, 2018
I think,it for business sha David,well,i trust you
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Galaticos444: 6:45pm On May 10, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
did I requested for money, am in Tunisia right now and I know what am posting, It's free. cus I don't understand what u mean by scam, u scum
now we know who d fool is.i went against my wish and followed d result of d match jst to give u credit and apologise but we both know who need an apology now
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by mandate12: 9:50pm On May 10, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
#fixed_match 100%

arranged within the #officials of the both clubs and ref.

Tunisian ligue 1
CS Sfaxien - Africain.

Correct score 1-1 draw odds 7.10
Date: 10/05/2018
Time: 03:30pm.
Stake 1k and above.

#Thanks me later if u like.

Do u still need the thanks? Lol
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Ayobami7(m): 8:18am On May 12, 2018
Ok we don hear
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by okonja(m): 11:41am On May 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Do we call this an investment now

Is he into only music or something else not known to the public

hmmm....

His father owns huge share of Banana Island
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:11pm On May 14, 2018
okonja:

His father owns huge share of Banana Island
Let us assume that the money is his fathers

His father with the wealth invested in properties which always appreciates

And he invested in what

1 Like

Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by okonja(m): 10:57pm On May 14, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

And he invested in what

One of the heir to the empire, also hustle for gigs up n down like he's a son of nobody.
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by okonja(m): 9:16am On May 17, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

And he invested in what

Must he list all his investment for the public?... Don't be surprised he's not just into music
Re: Davido’s New Private Jet: 10 Things To Know About The Air OBO by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:16pm On May 17, 2018
okonja:

Must he list all his investment for the public?... Don't be surprised he's not just into music
I hope he will be able to list them when EFCC comes calling

What other business could fetch him the maintenance of the jet

I am not talking about other responsibilities oooooooo

He has put into practical the reproduction he learnt in biology undecided

The evidences can be seen everywhere you go

Be deceiving him undecided don't tell him the truth undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And IK Ogbonna Hang Out Together / Helen Paul And Ray Emodi: Height Difference (Photo) / Empress Njamah Hosts Sallah Barbecue Party At Her Abuja Mansion ( Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.