Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,572 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) (90941 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / Endsars Protester Stabbed To Death By Thugs In Kubwa, Abuja (disturbing Photos) / MC Real Abah Poisoned To Death By Friend In Abuja (Disturbing Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:26am On May 10, 2018
I see hypocrisy and bigotry on the part of those ridiculing the two boys, their tribe, region and religion; as if those criticising do not themselves drink milk; what is the difference between them who drink from containers and the like of those boys who take their milk direct from the teat, are they all not drinking the same think? - the irony is that quite a lot of these bigots would not even think twice before opening their mouths to suck on their (olosho) girlfriend's unwashed stinking vagina and be bragging about it.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Printerscanner: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
skarlett:
This is the reason why they are who they are

Foolanis

The milk you drank this morning, where did the milk company get it from? From the soil or harvested from the tree? If there is a stream running through your backyard, why dig a well to get water again?

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:36am On May 10, 2018
Printerscanner:

The milk you drank this morning, where did the milk company get it from? From the soil or harvested from the tree? If there is a stream running through your backyard, why dig a well to get water again?

At least I didn't drink it directly from the source like they did. Do you even know the kind of diseases they are exposing themselves to by doing that? It's totally disgusting and unhygienic

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by thedondada(m): 7:53am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
Jesus..Now I believe the story of these people having sexual intercourse with their cattle.

It's true saw a video of it on WhatsApp some time ago. The fool was smiling while being recorded.

They are animals

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by cherryph01(m): 8:00am On May 10, 2018
This Should Be The Bringing Of Another Deadly Diseases In Nigeria Maybe It Can Be Called OyonMaalu(cow Breast)

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Rekeb: 8:01am On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It pure bestiality to suck milk directly from the cows udder..its not safe for bothbman and the cattle but I don't expect a Buhari supporter to understand

Do you want them to put the milk in the fridge first? These guys live in the bush undecided
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by akdjr(m): 8:39am On May 10, 2018
Nothing is wrong with it at all.....shey you people no dey drink cowbell, dairy milk and peak milk? Abi una think say na na from Chi breast all this ones de come from?
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by blackpie(f): 9:29am On May 10, 2018
please leave them alone. Afterall brezz na brezz
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by blackpie(f): 9:36am On May 10, 2018
ItsMeAboki:
I see hypocrisy and bigotry on the part of those ridiculing the two boys, their tribe, region and religion; as if those criticising do not themselves drink milk; what is the difference between them who drink from containers and the like of those boys who take their milk direct from the teat, are they all not drinking the same think? - the irony is that quite a lot of these bigots would not even think twice before opening their mouths to suck on their (olosho) girlfriend's unwashed stinking vagina and be bragging about it.

guy i swear u have mad finish. U came out through the same stinking vagina. Hypocrite, na people like u no dy allow toto rest.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by zionic(m): 9:55am On May 10, 2018
[size=8pt][/size]NUNU GANG
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by oluscofield(m): 10:27am On May 10, 2018
you see cow, they see mother

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by wolverine1987: 11:51am On May 10, 2018
Issafela:
Two Young herdsmen were spotted sucking cow breast today, along Karu road, Gidan, Mangoro, Abuja.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/05/two-young-herdsmen-seen-sucking-cow.html

ahn ahn this is common knowledge even around navy estate orozo I have seen small boys sucking the tips directly I Felt for dem. I guess they were hungry
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Paltielz(m): 12:55pm On May 10, 2018
despicable, contemptible, education nid to be compulsory in this county for some mumu to be able to differentiate humans and aninals
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by whirlwind7(m): 3:36pm On May 10, 2018
Jakumo:
Before expressing outrage over these cowboys drinking milk directly from its source, remember that almost every human being alive consumes cow milk regularly in some form, even as adults. It is only the MANNER of consumption that is causing raised eyebrows in this instance.

These young men live on the open range, with no place to call home, so, when they need nutrition, it is only natural for them to get their milk from their very own vending machine - the cow's udder.

I wouldn't try this stunt myself, because with my luck the cow would kick my cranium with enough force to render me a vegetable for 7 years, BUT, the Masai of Kenya, for example, drink not only milk from cow udders, but cow BLOOD, which they harvest by stabbing the cow in the neck with a sharp arrow, and tapping off the blood into cups for consumption, leaving the cow completely unharmed by the tiny wound thus created.

So before you turn your nose up at the spectacle of men drinking directly from a cow, just remember that you drink that very same milk regularly, every day, and if you are a man, you probably eat your wife or girlfriend's poon-tang as well, in the privacy of your home, which is an act that might shock many observers, if they could see you in action.

Jakumo!

You're in your element today. cool
There's a reason I follow you in this forum.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 3:50pm On May 10, 2018
Still a common practice in large parts of rural India

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Organs(m): 3:55pm On May 10, 2018
Codes151:
bush man.. No matter how u paint such dirty act... It's disgusting

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_breastfeeding

Go sit your ass down somewhere.... Nobody is encouraging it. At the same time do not insult it. People eat dogs, you don't so be it. Someone lies and cheats, you think its ok that the guy is sharp, i feel he is a cheat and a liar, same here. I will not insult or abuse the act, but i will advise that they ensure the cow is healthy, then milk the cow onto a clean bowl, then drink from the bowl. That is better than the hate and finger pointing you are doing.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 3:57pm On May 10, 2018
An 18-month-old Cambodian boy who has suckled milk directly from a cow daily for more than a month is in fine health, the child’s grandfather said.

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Organs(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2018
SalamRushdie:

It pure bestiality to suck milk directly from the cows udder..its not safe for bothbman and the cattle but I don't expect a Buhari supporter to understand

Says who, if the cow is healthy? Yes, i will personally advice the cow is milked onto a clean bowl and you can drink from the bowl just like nunu of the fulani women, but at the same time, do not point finger or make them feel inferior. This was practiced a lot back in the day and up till now in some cultures. google foundling...https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human–animal_breastfeeding
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 4:02pm On May 10, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xN1YpXPLYo

Kids drinking fresh milk from Indian cow breast
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
Not a new thing.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Horus(m): 4:11pm On May 10, 2018
- When people from other races are drinking fresh milk from cow breast you call it healthy

- When Africans are drinking fresh milk from cow breast you call it a crime

Stop the self hatred
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Eazie351(m): 4:56pm On May 10, 2018
Roma FC logo in reality
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Emassive(m): 5:40pm On May 10, 2018
martineverest:
op just wants to fuel hatred and insult

So he should have kept the news to himself right? Mumu
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:07pm On May 10, 2018
blackpie:

guy i swear u have mad finish. U came out through the same stinking vagina. Hypocrite, na people like u no dy allow toto rest.

Madness is when you have no brain matter left to challenge any of the points raised but instead resort to insulting - since that is all you know.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by blackpie(f): 8:15am On May 11, 2018
ItsMeAboki:

Madness is when you have no brain matter left to challenge any of the points raised but instead resort to insulting - since that is all you know.
Aboki,please shut ur mouth. U can join ur brothers to suck milk from cow breast.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by BiggerbossAmani(m): 8:16am On May 11, 2018
blackpie:

Aboki,please shut ur mouth. U can join ur brothers to suck milk from cow breast.
nawo for you ooh
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:51am On May 11, 2018
blackpie:

When A Cannibal speaks.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 14, 2018
Jakumo:
Before expressing outrage over these cowboys drinking milk directly from its source, remember that almost every human being alive consumes cow milk regularly in some form, even as adults. It is only the MANNER of consumption that is causing raised eyebrows in this instance.

These young men live on the open range, with no place to call home, so, when they need nutrition, it is only natural for them to get their milk from their very own vending machine - the cow's udder.

I wouldn't try this stunt myself, because with my luck the cow would kick my cranium with enough force to render me a vegetable for 7 years, BUT, the Masai of Kenya, for example, drink not only milk from cow udders, but cow BLOOD, which they harvest by stabbing the cow in the neck with a sharp arrow, and tapping off the blood into cups for consumption, leaving the cow completely unharmed by the tiny wound thus created.

So before you turn your nose up at the spectacle of men drinking directly from a cow, just remember that you drink that very same milk regularly, every day, and if you are a man, you probably eat your wife or girlfriend's poon-tang as well, in the privacy of your home, which is an act that might shock many observers, if they could see you in action.

Can I assume that you have nothing against bestiality, from the analogy you proffered at the end of you last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Jakumo(m): 6:26am On May 15, 2018
GidiWoodsMan:

Can I assume that you have nothing against bestiality, from the analogy you proffered at the end of you last paragraph.

You can ASSume and presume whatever the phuck you like, good sir. Your personal opinion is of absolutely ZERO importance to me. Have at it.
Re: Two Young Herdsmen Sucking Cow Breast In Abuja (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:08am On May 15, 2018
Jakumo:

You can ASSume and presume whatever the phuck you like, good sir. Your personal opinion is of absolutely ZERO importance to me. Have at it.

Lol. Ok have your fun sucking/fūcking cow pussy then grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Stabs Her Boyfriend To Death In Lagos Over Cheating (Graphic Photos) / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead / Ghanaian Lady Flogged For Sleeping With A Sudanese Man In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.