Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,464 members, 7,816,088 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) (59339 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Acjohn(m): 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
It was wrong to continue battering him after restraining him. Abi they don turn Nigeria police that arrest for ulterior motives or Nigeria Army that beats civilians for fun

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by ekensi01: 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
Thank to God it's not Nigeria.

He will die next morning because they will kill him behind bar

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Bblessing37: 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
Konfu kid grin
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by kmaster007: 9:47pm On May 09, 2018
make you close eyes and open am now... you go meet urself for naija..... automatic deporting
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 9:48pm On May 09, 2018
Flakka
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 9:48pm On May 09, 2018
obafemee80:

His family confirmed that in the story
Ok, I did not even read that part b4 I came to that conclusion, they will be dealt with, You cant kick a man already on the floor. His mental wellbeing should have been addressed in the 1st instance, Im sure the guy is know to them.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Optimist3rd(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
I AM KING JAMES!!!
Omo that part dope gon...dat kind tin, Range mode!

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2018
Acjohn:
It was wrong to continue battering him after restraining him. Abi they don turn Nigeria police that arrest for ulterior motives or Nigeria Army that beats civilians for fun
They are already being investigated and suspended .Im sure the kick boxer was suspended.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:50pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:
The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion.

I disagree with everything you have written.
The police did not show restraint. What you see there is fear probably borne of racism. Just by watching the video you can see that the man was clearly not in full possession of his mental faculties. He is walking down the street saying "I am King James'' Does that sound like a normal person ? Common sense would tell the officers that this man was incapable of compliance.
The police surround him then begin to bait him (1:32) he swings at the officer in anger (1:37). They are waiting for reinforcements and when these come, they begin to beat him up like thugs. Their duty is to restrain him.

I guess the only reason they didn't cap the guy was because there were cameras around.

(If not for ass-holes like Buhari what would a blackman be looking for in America ?)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 9:50pm On May 09, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:
I go try am for PH when I travel next

dont do it...nigerian police would be shouting back at you too,before they beat you up....if they dont shot you.....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Tonimordred(m): 9:51pm On May 09, 2018
Leave thd alone na seyi law broda

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Boss13: 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
decatalyst:
This dude go tey for police cell ooo grin

I doubt it. Seems he is sick

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by obafemee80(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
erico2k2:

Ok, I did not even read that part b4 I came to that conclusion, they will be dealt with, You cant kick a man already on the floor. His mental wellbeing should have been addressed in the 1st instance, Im sure the guy is know to them.

They received reports he kicked down the door of a residence.

When they arrived,they saw him walking nearby bleeding from his left arm and repeatedly saying: I am King James.' grin
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by juwoonn(m): 9:52pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:
The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion.
Did you read the article after watching the video? He is mentally reta.rded. Intact some of the police have been suspended for not following proper police protocol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by ipobarecriminals: 9:54pm On May 09, 2018
angry undecided angry BASTARDS. Dey shud com and face Bipi /Omo Agege dem .*Mistakenly kick tosyne2much on scrotum *
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Bruemath(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2018
this guy get mind
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Twinmama(f): 9:56pm On May 09, 2018
Authoreety:
Fake police all over the world...

D guy for mess dem up real badly,if not for their batons

So sorry about your deportation from the US
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by mediclife1987(m): 9:56pm On May 09, 2018
Earthbound:
Whoa!

If na one cop try this dude one on one, na mortuary be him next destination.

He shouldn't pray to be one on one with a cop, na bullet straight men...
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by joinnow: 9:57pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, how do you think a person having an unusual mental health episode would respond to order? .

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 9:58pm On May 09, 2018
obafemee80:

They received reports he kicked down the door of a residence.

When they arrived,they saw him walking nearby bleeding from his left arm and repeatedly saying: I am King James.' grin

nigerian police would be shouting back,we are solomen and king david.....before they beat you up....if they dont shot you....

forget that nonesense in nigeria.....

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
African Americans should be grateful for slavery, if this had happened in Nigeria, his family would be making funeral arrangements rn smiley

Stop chatting shit.
Plenty of African Americans have been wrongly killed by the Police, while doing absolutely nothing wrong. Philando Castile was a prime example (his death video is on YouTube) and there were uncountable more like him. Killed by racist Police Officers just because of the color of their skin.
By this ignorant statement, you have insulted millions of people and their centuries old suffering of human degradation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by skallion7(m): 10:00pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
African Americans should be grateful for slavery, if this had happened in Nigeria, his family would be making funeral arrangements rn smiley
Grateful For Slavery?, your mentality is scary.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 10:01pm On May 09, 2018
He shud have been shot. Let those mumu black lives matter fools talk
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by obafemee80(m): 10:02pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

nigerian police would be shouting back,we are solomen and king david.....before they beat you up....if they dont shot you....

forget that nonesense in nigeria.....

Or King Daniel grin

Even a mentally unstable Nigerian knows those rogues in black are DEMONS grin

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:03pm On May 09, 2018
obafemee80:

Or King Daniel grin

Even a mentally unstable Nigerian knows those rogues in black are DEMONS grin

blacks sef...a king strategies,a king dont behave like this....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 09, 2018
You obviously didn't see the sarcasm in my comment, shame.

BTW, I'm not the African Americans who dragged Nigeria on twitter the other day saying shit like we don't have schools, iPhones and stuff when J. Cole came to Nigeria, check here https://www.nairaland.com/4477213/americans-react-j-coles-lagos#67104873

They're the most hypocritical bunch on earth and I stopped giving a shiit about whatever is happening to them in America because they obviously harbour the same sentiments as racist whites against Africans especially Nigerians.

Phut:

Stop chatting shit.
Plenty of African Americans have been wrongly killed by the Police, while doing absolutely nothing wrong. Philando Castile was a prime example (his death video is on YouTube) and there were uncountable more like him. Killed by racist Police Officers just because of the color of their skin.
By this ignorant statement, you have insulted millions of people and their centuries old suffering of human degradation.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by claremont(m): 10:04pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:

He is unarmed and clearly psychotic. Psychosis isn't a crime, there is no reason to get shot by the police for it. The police, in this instance, need retraining on how to handle people with mental health disorders, battering a sick man with batons isn't rational.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by lonelydora: 10:04pm On May 09, 2018
IamPlato:

Believe Me, you Dont Want To Be Hit with A Police Baton...

Talk True is the name here.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by holluwai(m): 10:05pm On May 09, 2018
At the end of the day he Was arrested. Ode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / Nigerian Lady Caught Stealing At A Jewelry Shop In Malaysia Forced To Strip / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.