Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) (59329 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:30am On May 10, 2018
Osahon7:
Afrian American always behaving like Animals

Just like your ancestors
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 7:33am On May 10, 2018
Jakumo:
The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion.

Makes sense. Though not when the person involved is clearly mentally unstable or high on drugs. I wonder whether they tried to taser him?
And being Black cannot be a persuasion.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 7:35am On May 10, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Most of the black Americans ancestors have been there over 400 years so where in Africa do you expect them to go to ?

400 years? Is that supposed to be too much to trace back your origin? That's not an excuse, "23 and me" can even trace your founding fathers.

Plus America doesn’t belong to the white ! It’s belongs to everyone.
The minority work their arse off and slave their back to make America!

Learn to read then. I'm not arguing about who owns America, neither am i agruing about who should be there and who shouldn't.

They can’t leave just like that..

For Bleep sakes, why stay in a place where you are not wanted? Where nobody likes you? Where you don't feel among because of the color of your skin. Why don'tyou come back and dwell with your people in Africa? come home naa.

I feel very offended with what I’m reading on here
Without black Americans or other blacks in diasporas that fought and emancipate their selves I doubt if black Africans like you can live comfortable outside Africa

You don't know that.... for all we know, if their grand parent didn't allow themselves to be taken away so easily, if they actually fought back the traders, if Africans actually fought together as one, instead of selling each other out like typical black people, maybe we would have had international respect today, Maybe if African Americans didn't act like their stereotype, they would be taken seriously?

And if you think the people that fought for black freedom where to come back and see the way black americans have long since drifted from their true african values to become the most crime ridden race, I bet they will feel nothing but shame because guess what? It wasn't gangbangers that fought for the freedom of blacks it was educated, young and visionary black men.

.. I don’t understand how black Africans reason it’s just super weird ..
Not an argument.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Surrey2Bimshire: 7:45am On May 10, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

400 years? Is that supposed to be too much to trace back your origin? That's not an excuse, "23 and me" can even trace your founding fathers.

My Reply
You do realise that with ancestral DNA gives you several options ?
And why do I have to go through an ancestral dna test just to find where my ancestors were kidnapped from ? I’m sure you know that most blackAfricans will not accept us ?

Learn to read then. I'm not arguing about who owns America, neither am i agruing about who should be there and who shouldn't.

For Bleep sakes, why stay in a place where you are not wanted? Where nobody likes you? Where you don't feel among because of the color of your skin. Why don'tyou come back and dwell with your people in Africa? come home naa.

My reply
There’s no point leaving a place where ones ancestors had worked for .. it’s like telling an Aboriginal to leave Australia because certain people ruined their path and strip them off their human hood even though an aboriginal has been in Australia for thousands of years ?

You don't know that.... for all we know, if their grand parent didn't allow themselves to be taken away so easily, if they actually fought back the traders, if Africans actually fought together as one, instead of selling each other out like typical black people, maybe we would have had international respect today, Maybe if African Americans didn't act like their stereotype, they would be taken seriously?

My reply
Fella, the internet is not just for chats etc ..you can pull out books and stuff from their and read(black problem)

And if you think the people that fought for black freedom where to come back and see the way black americans have long since drifted from their true african values to become the most crime ridden race, I bet they will feel nothing but shame because guess what? It wasn't gangbangers that fought for the freedom of blacks it was educated, young and visionary black men.

My reply

Looks like Someone’s so much into the white media . They made non black African believe Africa is a country and you guys live on a tree and dance around like monkeys ? And all that diseases ?
I smell double standard .

Not an argument.

Erm ...
My response are in your comments ..toodle-oo
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 7:48am On May 10, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Erm ...

Learn how to quote.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 10, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Just like your ancestors
your ancestors you mean?
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:00am On May 10, 2018
Osahon7:
your ancestors you mean?

Na yours

You lots dangle around the trees don’t ya ?

Makes sense
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:02am On May 10, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Learn how to quote.

Na I’m not good with nairaland quotes .nice try thanks for pointing that out
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 8:22am On May 10, 2018
Surrey2Bimshire:

Na yours

You lots dangle around the trees don’t ya ?

Makes sense
oh...i tink you are one of those African Americans he goats and she goats!!
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by millionboi(m): 8:28am On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

Believe Me, you Dont Want To Be Hit with A Police Baton...

if na our own na shoot
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Surrey2Bimshire: 8:37am On May 10, 2018
Osahon7:
oh...i tink you are one of those African Americans he goats and she goats!!

Ahaha nice try .. nop I’m not African American

You just won the best munter award .

Now run off to your tree and eat some bananas
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by OyinO: 9:43am On May 10, 2018
Jakumo:
The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion.
Happy slave spotted
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by OyinO: 9:48am On May 10, 2018
What was his offence before the attempted arrest?
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Olapraise24(m): 10:10am On May 10, 2018
Hmm �

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Why wouldn't he just get down? He was lucky the first responders were just community police. His ass would have been tased or shot.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 12:15pm On May 10, 2018
kullozone:

Wtf mehn!? Hahahhaha!!!

I was even laughing when I typed that shii, I didn't know it'd get you this "crazily mad" oh!

Why are guys who're 'justtoodark' always so angry sef

3 mentions, because of that small thing I typed. Nawa oh... Don't waste your diss ehn on me jare... It's equivalent to someone tickling me. Abi you no see my dp when you dey post my profilecheesy

lets make up....lets beat each other up....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:07pm On May 10, 2018
justtoodark:

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by kullozone(m): 3:53pm On May 10, 2018
justtoodark:

Lol

No prob sir, but I got a black eye right now already... You can beat me up some other time sha, not today. I'll be available for the next beat up from next week tuesday cheesy
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by mechanics(m): 5:03pm On May 10, 2018
He was still captured.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2018
skarlett:
You obviously didn't see the sarcasm in my comment, shame.

BTW, I'm not the African Americans who dragged Nigeria on twitter the other day saying shit like we don't have schools, iPhones and stuff when J. Cole came to Nigeria, check here https://www.nairaland.com/4477213/americans-react-j-coles-lagos#67104873

They're the most hypocritical bunch on earth and I stopped giving a shiit about whatever is happening to them in America because they obviously harbour the same sentiments as racist whites against Africans especially Nigerians.

My sister, what is the common denominator here? The racist whites
They tell you that AAS are low level thinking beings, have no aspirations, all on welfare, no education, no family structure. I know this is what some of you maybe most think, i have read it for myself on this very forum.
Meanwhile they tell us that Africans are lost causes, live in huts, are not to be trusted for they are scammers, that if we visit we will be abducted raped, and etc.
See my point. That is why I am here, to learn for myself.
And to say the things you said were just plain hurtful. Im going to believe the best in you and believe you dont really believe these things. And are saying them cuz you know no better.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by cooltola(m): 11:04pm On May 26, 2018
I

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.