Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,676 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) (59330 Views)

My Terrible Experience With Mopol Officers At Benin Ore-asaba Road. / Young Man Loses Leg While Trying To Bribe Police Officers At A Checkpoint / Businessman Brutalized By Immigration Officers At Oron, Buttocks Left Bloodied (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by koolaid87: 10:05pm On May 09, 2018
Just taze him once and for all.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:05pm On May 09, 2018
claremont:

He is unarmed and clearly psychotic. Psychosis isn't a crime, there is no reason to get shot by the police for it.

in nigeria you will get shot,if you are this strong....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:07pm On May 09, 2018
delivryboy:

You looked beautiful in your photo but nothing is in your skull, that's unfortunate.

I Dey tell you. People were seen as less than human (3/4 human) hence calling them monkeys. They were treated as property (chattel), worked and beaten and raped to death for the slightest of reasons. Had their children sold away from them (families torn apart). Had their culture and everything that makes a human, stripped away from them. Those same injustices remain today, only in a more covert manner. And here you have Skarlet saying that there were fortunate for slavery. It’s better to keep one’s mouth shut, than to open it and remove all doubts about their ignorance. Speak only on what you know.

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by ruffDiamond: 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
Authoreety:
Fake police all over the world...

D guy for mess dem up real badly,if not for their batons
I agree with you ..I swear I for like do this to naija criminal police without their gun of course.. see e dem go agree say that their worthless khaki or chino uniform no be the same as leather..I don't take on six agbero once for bus park ..na police still arrest me last.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

I disagree with everything you have written.
The police did not show restraint. What you see there is fear probably borne of racism. Just by watching the video you can see that the man was clearly not in full possession of his mental faculties. He is walking down the street saying "I am King James'' Does that sound like a normal person ? Common sense would tell the officers that this man was incapable of compliance.
The police surround him then begin to bait him (1:32) he swings at the officer in anger (1:37). They are waiting for reinforcements and when these come, they begin to beat him up like thugs. Their duty is to restrain him.

I guess the only reason they didn't cap the guy was because there were cameras around.

(If not for ass-holes like Buhari what would a blackman be looking for in America ?)
I agree with you. The reasoning faculties of some of our people, leaves a lot to be desired. Beggarly reasoning, beggarly mindset, beggarly everything. Setting the stage for perpetual mistreatment.
The Police need better training and yes, their racial bias leads to them mishandling a lot of situations

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by faithfull18(f): 10:09pm On May 09, 2018
Take a look at my profile cool
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:10pm On May 09, 2018
Phut:

I Dey tell you. People were seen as less than human (3/4 human) hence calling them monkeys. They were treated as property (chattel), worked and beaten and raped to death for the slightest of reasons. Had their children sold away from them (families torn apart). Had their culture and everything that makes a human, stripped away from them. Those same injustices remain today, only in a more covert manner. And here you have Skarlet saying that there were fortunate for slavery. It’s better to keep one’s mouth shut, than to open it and remove all doubts about their ignorance. Speak only on what you know.

its not about that....blacks failed themselves....whites cant defeat us in anything if we would stop betraying ourselfs....

na blacks helped whites to defeat other blacks....whites cant defeat us....they know that....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by authority2006(m): 10:12pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:
The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion.

Oh, may be you missed the part that said the man had unusual mental episode or the part that said the some officers are now on administrative leave because of the complaints.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:15pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

its not about that....blacks failed themselves....whites cant defeat us in anything if we would stop betraying ourselfs....

na blacks help whites to defeat other blacks....whites cant defeat us....they know that....

First, your username is off.

Second, you are really not making any point. askarlet saying that African-Americans should be grateful for slavery is the epitome of betrayal. It is mindsets like that bring about are maltreatment at the hands of others. Have a rethink and maybe direct your post to her.

Sensible people do not make fun of their own people that are being mistreated. What you do is come together to fight the injustice

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 10:15pm On May 09, 2018
eDeity:

Don't be a fool

Do you think slavery is something to be grateful for

Tell them to come back to Africa, their home, where they were taken from and see the response you'll get. Abi who no like him house?

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by authority2006(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2018
decatalyst:
This dude go tey for police cell ooo grin

Read the story pls. He's unfit to stand trial. Besides, he needs serious mental medical attention plus reconstructive surgery.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:17pm On May 09, 2018
i can bet its about a woman....a woman showed him the middle finger and he lost it....she called the police on him....

who wan bet...??....we can find out the full story online.....

i start with 2k...una wan bet....??
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by kullozone(m): 10:17pm On May 09, 2018
eDeity:

Don't be a fool

Do you think slavery is something to be grateful for

The only thing not to be grateful for is being an African... A Nigerian, to be specific smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:19pm On May 09, 2018
kullozone:

The only thing not to be grateful for is being an African... A Nigerian, to be specific smiley

take your self pity and shove it up your black arse....

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 09, 2018
LOL, Ambassador Phut, human rights advocate and defender of the slaves, please don't restrain your activism to nairaland, go to America and join the Black lives matter movement, like they even care about your existence grin

Phut:

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 10:24pm On May 09, 2018
[quote author=Jakumo post=67425419]The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion. [/quote

]Lowe’s family has said he was having an unusual mental health episode and are questioning whether police followed proper policies during the incident.
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Wallade(m): 10:26pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
African Americans should be grateful for slavery, if this had happened in Nigeria, his family would be making funeral arrangements rn smiley

Did you say grateful?
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
Phut:

Stop this nonsense. Take your pity party away from Nairaland. Every race has suffered one form of persecution in the past, only blacks wont learn from it, only blacks won't use it to make themselves stronger, only blacks continue to dwell on it, only blacks will allow it define their entire life. African Americans are jist 15% of American population but yet commit so much crime. Won't even bother posting statistics.

3 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by kullozone(m): 10:28pm On May 09, 2018
justtoodark:

take your self pity and shove it up your black arse....

Lmao!!!

But you're the one who called yourself "justtoodark" na, you no know where them dey sell bleaching/whitening cream. So you don't like your "darkness" again?

Monkey banana cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:29pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
African Americans should be grateful for slavery, if this had happened in Nigeria, his family would be making funeral arrangements rn smiley

dont do that...thats not nice of you...blacks are not weak...we betrayed each other,thats all...remember samson....??

it was a blacks that betrayed him...if all blacks stick toghether their is no way whites can defeat us in anything.....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:32pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
You obviously didn't see the sarcasm in my comment, shame.

BTW, I'm not the African Americans who dragged Nigeria on twitter the other day saying shit like we don't have schools, iPhones and stuff when J. Cole came to Nigeria, check here https://www.nairaland.com/4477213/americans-react-j-coles-lagos#67104873

They're the most hypocritical bunch on earth and I stopped giving a shiit about whatever is happening to them in America because they obviously harbour the same sentiments as racist whites against Africans especially Nigerians.

Well people’s attempt at sarcasm often fall flat on its face. Also Nairaland is rife with people who carry that actual mindset. So the need to execute seemlessly, any attempt at sarcasm, becomes even more important.

Yes I saw the twitter posts where some Americans were asking some ignorant questions. I did comment (if not on NL then on some other site). My opinion is that you don’t fight ignorance with ignorance. The white controlled media tells them Africans love on trees, everybody is a savage and is dying of AIDS and hunger. All in attempt to convince them that despite the atrocities they have suffered (and continue to suffer) that they are better off in America. Kind of similar to your statement that they should be grateful for racism.
The same white media now shows African Americans as being criminals, always living in the projects, deserving of nothing but death and in humane treatment. African eat it all up. The end result is that there is fear and mistrust between brothers, while the white man who is pulling all the strings and causing the chaos, paints himself as the savior who swoops around saving the day.

Ana didi asa na yi ara (Oguta dialect) seven people do not go mad at the same time. That some African Americans are ignorant does not mean that we should join them in their ignorance (that is what the puppet master wants, so as to be able to divide and conquer). If Nigerians (including our leaders) were to be more aware of this, they would be more likely to scrutinize all offers by foreigners, as opposed to letting them screw us over, every time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:33pm On May 09, 2018
kullozone:

Lmao!!!

But you're the one who called yourself "justtoodark" na, you no know where them dey sell bleaching/whitening cream. So you don't like your "darkness" again?

Monkey banana cheesy

what.....?? are you even balck...?...no black man will call another black man that sentence....strange.....monkey and banana toghether....??

who are you....?

ime uploaded: 7:53am On Jan 28, 2016

2 Likes & 4 Old Likes (Like)

Personal text: I like Pidgin English (broken)

Time registered: August 13, 2013

Time spent online: 5 months & 4 days

Signature: Roll up!

you are interesting....
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Orpe7(m): 10:37pm On May 09, 2018
Wen u just finished watching avengers n think youre the incredible hulk
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:38pm On May 09, 2018
kullozone:

Lmao!!!

Monkey banana cheesy

come here...

what is ugali...??
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:38pm On May 09, 2018
skarlett:
LOL, Ambassador Phut, human rights advocate and defender of the slaves, please don't restrain your activism to nairaland, go to America and join the Black lives matter movement, like they even care about your existence grin

And what makes you feel I am not doing all of the above and more? It’s not everything that I read/disagree with on Nairaland that I respond to. Because I do not want to get dragged into an endless back and forth that leads nowhere. But every once in a while, I respond in the hopes that I might reach someone. Defensiveness is written all over your post and I leave you to it. Izizi nti ike na eso ozu ala

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by charlesazeh(m): 10:43pm On May 09, 2018
HERE dem de front sars too ooo...only one guy enter full police station without gun beat any sight police take their ak 47 bail up dpo join..some guys get liver... just say police push him mom during brothers arrest..

chuks34:
This guy fought 6 American police officers lol

at the sight of Nigerian SARS every knee shall bow every tongue shall confess that Jesus is Lord

na just one bullet for him leg humbleness will fall on him.

even an insane man will regain his sanity at the mention of Naija police
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by Phut(f): 10:47pm On May 09, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Stop this nonsense. Take your pity party away from Nairaland. Every race has suffered one form of persecution in the past, only blacks wont learn from it, only blacks won't use it to make themselves stronger, only blacks continue to dwell on it, only blacks will allow it define their entire life. African Americans are jist 15% of American population but yet commit so much crime. Won't even bother posting statistics.

No you stop with your bullshit. African Americans do not commit a disproportionate amount of the crime. Crimes by whites is grossly under reported in the media and that is a fact. I work in the Judiciary so I should know. And so no, you do not have any worthwhile statistics to post.

Also, there is no pity party here. But willful ignorance is a sin. You have to know you past in order to appropriately chart you future. Also the acknowledgement that there is institutional racism, will only spur a person to work twice or three times as hard to overcome any obstacles in their way. Denial of what was and is, will only have the opposite effect.
Stop playing ludo, when others are playing chess.

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by hidhrhis(m): 10:48pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:
The officers showed a LOT of restraint. The man was huge, advancing towards the officers, shouting, and clearly in the throes of a psychotic episode, so he is EXTREMELY lucky that he did not get shot full of holes during that tense encounter.

The number one rule when confronted by police is to COMPLY with their orders, or possibly die from their bullets, for resisting arrest. It is just idiotic to try and fight the police in ANY country, least of all the USA, and ESPECIALLY if one is of the black persuasion.
do u think it is Nigeria where police just spray bullet anyhow
as long as u are not with a weapon american police won't shoot u
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 10:49pm On May 09, 2018
Jakumo:

O ri so . Worst still when they are fully armed drunk African policemen. Gbege
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:49pm On May 09, 2018
kullozone:

Lmao!!!

Monkey banana cheesy

you son of a whoree.....come back here.....

what is nnem....??
Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by naijalodge(m): 10:51pm On May 09, 2018
if na SARS, d dude for don collect like 4 bullets for back...talk about a lawless country. sad

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) by justtoodark: 10:52pm On May 09, 2018
son of a bi.......the absurdity just ran out on me,and i was already having fun......what an arshlock....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

No Gun Can Pierce My Body- Cult Leader (picture) / 3 Rich-Looking Women In Hijab Trying To Steal From A Clothing Shop In Kaduna / See Photos Of A Thief Caught At Ikeja This Morning And Nearly Beaten To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.