Stats: 3,156,076 members, 7,828,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (89203 Views)

Nigerian Man Refuses To Pay Sex Worker, Says She Gave Him Tough Time (Video) / Man Refuses To Kneel While Proposing To Girlfriend / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by roqrules04(m): 12:33am On May 10, 2018
gurunlocker:

He will also be in same situation someday....His head like vowel table

Ate faweli grin

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by AshCoded(m): 12:34am On May 10, 2018
him never see crazy guys.....
him go watch live....
until he will b forced to move out by himself.....
immature crazy fellow
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by brimoknight(m): 12:35am On May 10, 2018
Northmall:

You well so? I am not in support of what he did. But what has maturity got to do with this?

Alot bro!
Maturity is, giving two adult space to answer the call of nature.

Maturity is, stop posting the imature comment on facebook.

Maturity is, getting his own girfriend.
Maturity is, stop been jelous.

............................. Ka ji ko?

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Cutehector(m): 12:37am On May 10, 2018
I just don't get it...even if I were a babe and d dude I am going out with is a roommate with someone else, I can't even dare sleep over

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 12:37am On May 10, 2018
Na waoh... Two guys sharing a single roomcheesy. Can't they both rent a flat?
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 12:42am On May 10, 2018
Very childish and senseless... smh
he even posted it online

idiot undecided
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by fortunechy(m): 12:46am On May 10, 2018
yeye dey smell........if na me I won't send u,i will do it in ur face..... no body go tell u to delete

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 12:48am On May 10, 2018
lefulefu:

bros lefulefu how far now
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 12:49am On May 10, 2018
fortunechy:
yeye dey smell........if na me I won't send u,i will do it in ur face..... no body go tell u to delete

The guy is very stupid.
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 12:50am On May 10, 2018
Cutehector:
I just don't get it...even if I were a babe and d dude I am going out with is a roommate with someone else, I can't even dare sleep over

Mr dingbang forget all these talks..

The guy should be matured enough to know that he's supposed to leave the room.

what nonsense

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 1:00am On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

bros lefulefu how far now
i dey oo. How far for ur own side?

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 1:03am On May 10, 2018
This is epic. grin
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by jaxxy(m): 1:03am On May 10, 2018
He must be a cu broda always spoiling show grin
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by abibun: 1:03am On May 10, 2018
Felixalex:
Hahaha, he never jam crazy girl.

The girl would ask d boyfriend to go ahead and act like d holy roommate isn't there, she would scream louder than usual. By the time he starts wishing he was part of the evil, he would rather want to support the evil (by running away from the room)
by the time she begin to view herself on YouTube, then she will realize she is not more mad

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Chelsea351: 1:04am On May 10, 2018
bad guy..... I see u
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 1:04am On May 10, 2018
lefulefu:
i dey oo. How far for ur own side?

Cool as usual smiley
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by ifymadu: 1:29am On May 10, 2018
Bluezy13:
He isn't mature
Please define maturity
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by kia88(m): 1:31am On May 10, 2018
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by ernecy(m): 1:40am On May 10, 2018
Felixalex:
Hahaha, he never jam crazy girl.

The girl would ask d boyfriend to go ahead and act like d holy roommate isn't there, she would scream louder than usual. By the time he starts wishing he was part of the evil, he would rather want to support the evil (by running away from the room)
u just remind of Khadija my ex, that girl na kolo!!! My friends once tried this shit with me, na them run leave house for me.
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by omodejk12: 1:49am On May 10, 2018
funny....
harlee:
I remember when I was In the university,if my room mate does not have cash but intends to travel to get food stuff ehn,i will sharply borrow him the money.but not because of the food,its because 'Maria mass comm ' is coming to spend the weekend .���
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Ihateyoumod: 1:55am On May 10, 2018
Dem go do am were r dey nah, shame no go let am look back, shame no let am stand up...............e go dey der like mumu dey hear d noise
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Cutehector(m): 1:57am On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

Mr dingbang forget all these talks..

The guy should be matured enough to know that he's supposed to leave the room.

what nonsense
leave which room? To sleep on the floor outside? You guys are kidding me
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 2:11am On May 10, 2018
Cutehector:
leave which room? To sleep on the floor outside? You guys are kidding me

stop speaking like a kid..
you can go and spend the time at your friends house

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by espn(m): 2:25am On May 10, 2018
Northmall:

You well so? I am not in support of what he did. But what has maturity got to do with this?
posting it online clearly shows he is a baby...m

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Cutehector(m): 2:28am On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

stop speaking like a kid..
you can go and spend the time at your friends house
and if I don't have a friend within the neighborhood? All these bulsshitt because of konji? No you are the kid here.. The earlier you up your game, the better for you. You know you staying with someone, and you wana invite a babe over for kpanshing, you fvcking get yourselves a hotel for that.

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by benfluleck: 2:33am On May 10, 2018
What has he gained by posting this?. He will now be known as the world's famous 'cockblocker' a title normally only reserved for women. angry
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Cutehector(m): 2:33am On May 10, 2018
lefulefu:
I swear some guys are so stupid. How can you invite a girl to sleep over when you staying with a guy in the same room? I have this friend of mine who stays with me some times, he just comes and goes. Well he has a babe, she comes over to see him, I am cool with that, in the day time I am mostly at work so he and the girl gets to have their time together. But not when I am back from work and I fvcking need time to shower and rest, you fvcking invite the girl over and you expect me to leave my house that I fvcking pay rent for you two to have a fvcking good time together...

Mehn.. I havnt seen a lousiest form of coordination more than this.

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Nobody: 2:36am On May 10, 2018
Cutehector:
and if I don't have a friend within the neighborhood? All these bulsshitt because of konji? No you are the kid here.. The earlier you up your game, the better for you. You know you staying with someone, and you wana invite a babe over for kpanshing, you fvcking get yourselves a hotel for that.

I don't have a room mate... I've my own house

#No hard feelings
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by benfluleck: 2:38am On May 10, 2018
Cutehector:
I swear some guys are so stupid. How can you invite a girl to sleep over when you staying with a guy in the same room? I have this friend of mine who stays with me some times, he just comes and goes. Well he has a babe, she comes over to see him, I am cool with that, in the day time I am mostly at work so he and the girl gets to have their time together. But not when I am back from work and I fvcking need time to shower and rest, you fvcking invite the girl over and you expect me to leave my house that I fvcking pay rent for you two to have a fvcking good time together...

Mehn.. I havnt seen a lousiest form of coordination more than this.

I don't think this is the case here, if you read he said he will not leave the room because he won't support evil not because he it is an inconvenience.

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Cutehector(m): 2:41am On May 10, 2018
benfluleck:

I don't think this is the case here, if you read he said he will not leave the room because he won't support evil not because he it is an inconvenience.
well if that's the case, he is just only trying to be a mischief and to trend on social media.

Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by Cutehector(m): 2:44am On May 10, 2018
Hanseel1:

I don't have a room mate... I've my own house

#No hard feelings
I didn't ask you if you have a roommate or own a house.. Pride!!
Re: South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy by nattyGENT: 2:47am On May 10, 2018
Only guys that cant toast a girl or girls dont follow them home behaves like this. Bruh, cover yourselves, start pre-intimacy make your gial moan, do the do, make him mumu dey dia with standing dick

"I Cannot Believe I'm Still Single" - Lady Shares Bikini Photos, Gets Epic Reply / The Fading Beauty Of A Woman(photo) / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!