Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,691 members, 7,813,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

[18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB (3794 Views)

+18: The P*ssy Is Too Sweet So I Did This [Picture] / Bride & Her Bridesmaids Give Groom And His Groomsmen Doggy Pose On Wedding Day / Bride Gives Her Husband Doggy Pose On Their Traditional Marriage (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by Nijablog: 10:34pm On May 09, 2018
Indeed this world is becoming crazy day in, day out… So this teenager took to his facebook account to post the pictures of his after-sex pose with his acclaimed virgin.

According to him,

“And dis was how I took her virginity

Cheap slut….. All gals are easy to have sex wit don’t knw why…

Just because I promise her love she gave herself to me… Stupid bitch”.

Drop Your Comment… What Do You Think…

See More And People's Reactions Here : http://www.9jahyper.com.ng/18-the-moment-a-boy-posted-his-after-sex-pose-on-fb/

Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by austyn0(m): 10:39pm On May 09, 2018
Laughs
Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:40pm On May 09, 2018
See Bobbi!
Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by ennon92(m): 11:38pm On May 09, 2018
We can now see the end result of BBnaija....well, i dnt blqme the guy but rather blame the worthless, certified f.ool.

Imagine someone elses future wife
Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by Nobody: 12:31am On May 10, 2018
This guy na devil incarnate.
Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by Josh64(m): 12:36am On May 10, 2018
I am quite sure I have seen this picture before and it bore a different caption. Now I am sure bloggers cannot make heaven.

4 Likes

Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by acenazt: 2:21am On May 10, 2018
SMH THE BOY IS CHILDISHLY IMMATURE. HE'S THERE BRAGGING LIKE IT'S A NEW THING
Re: [18+] The Moment A Boy Posted His After-sex Pose On FB by dreamwords: 4:52am On May 10, 2018
They look south African

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Rationale Behind A Non Virgin Man Seeking A Virgin Bride? / Join FLOWS TV Now!! An 18+ Whatsapp Tv / Why Do You Like Your Boyfriend ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.