Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,993 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped (21441 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Kemi Olunloyo: I Was Sexually Molested At 8, My Sex Drive High, I Prefer Doggy / Helena Nelson: I Was Sexually Abused By My Mother's Boyfriend For 3 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by Josh64(m): 10:02am On May 10, 2018
PSTEMMA1960:
u think say na joke?5k "could have been"[b][/b] urs this early morning..

Exactly why I knew it was a joke cos it is still morning and your offers is already off. Oshey
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by JastSiryin(m): 10:03am On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:
Chris Brown is a loser and a reckless man who deserve to be jailed if he actually committed this serious crime. One would think that after escaping jail time for assaulting Rihanna, this boy could have stopped this bad boy character, fix himself and make millions as a talented and creative music star. I don’t feel bad for him at all.
Mtcheew! the same useless sentiment. Who told you he ain't already famous nor a millionaire? He ain't the worst guy in the world so y'all should get off his case. We all know how those groupies like to take advantage of them, go ask Nelly.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by freecocoa(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2018
I don't believe this nonsense.

Liars everywhere.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by skywalker240(m): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
cooltola:
This is the problem with black people worldwide. We are quick to judge ourselves and do not even look out for each other. The way other races cooperate u go marvel why our people no get sense at all. The commenters against black american are bad.Naija artists are no different or even worse in behavior from Chris Brown. We neva hear Chris Brown side? What happened to innocent until proven guilty? See how they crucify Chris Brown on NL?
Baba, i just weak, black man is his own problem.
many ladies are now abbusing the term rape. i knw this gold digger is up 2 sumtin.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by Seun360(m): 10:45am On May 10, 2018
Not surprised.
This picture speaks volume.

1 Share

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by trilobite: 10:58am On May 10, 2018
Celebrity 101:

Don't have sex if she hasn't signed the NDA. This girl will finish him.

Dude needs to learn from other celebs.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by Boss13: 11:09am On May 10, 2018
Josh64:
Even Americans have village people. They have finally gotten this guy.

So this is how FTC feels for the first time in over a decade on nairaland. I have a good feeling about this week.

The right way to put it. Many of them are unaware that there are clique of people who want to use their fame to catapults their own career. Same way they are looking for ways to get R. Kelly and I’m sure they will.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by cocoboss(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2018
i think all this bullshit shit is fabricated, bcus tat all we hear now in foreign,even common enzo omore from WWE was charged for rape

na all the male celebrities be rapist, all dis bitches trying to find quick fame.

Chris no mind them we stand with you
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by cocoboss(m): 12:11pm On May 10, 2018
i think all this bullshit shit is fabricated, bcus tat all we hear now in foreign,even common enzo omore from WWE was charged for rape

na all the male celebrities be rapist, all dis bitches trying to find quick fame.

Chris no mind them we stand with you

my role model
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 12:44pm On May 10, 2018
lifedynamics:

We are better than the white race?
Gtfoh grin

Yes. I am better than the white race and have achieved more than the average white man. Go and jump in the nearest lake if inferiority complex is killing you and your family.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 12:49pm On May 10, 2018
JastSiryin:
Mtcheew! the same useless sentiment. Who told you he ain't already famous nor a millionaire? He ain't the worst guy in the world so y'all should get off his case. We all know how those groupies like to take advantage of them, go ask Nelly.

Mtcheew! You are probably a loser like him, throwing parties, doing drugs, beating up and raping women. That’s why you’re pained. No one will take advantage of you unless you allow it to happen. So, back to bed and wake up in a better mood. Mtcheew!
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 12:51pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

You are better than the wife race? shocked

Yes I am and keep crying if you don’t feel that way. I don’t think that white race is better that the black race. Think!
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 12:58pm On May 10, 2018
stuffs4me:

The problem with empty sculls like you is that you fail to read the whole story of a case before you open your gutter mouth and spew rubbish.

The case of Rihanna had to end the way it did because she was the one that hit him first. She struck him three times on the face and he kept telling the violent Rihanna to stop but she wouldn't. He fought back the violent Rihanna in self defence.

You that

Coconut brains like you does not know that [b] a man does not have to fold his arms while allowing a very violent woman like Rihanna to beat him to death. Chris Brown beating back Rihanna was what actually saved his life

Under the law, the value of the life of a woman is actually not greater than that of a man

Empty skull like you. You have all the time to type rubbish because you’re lazy and and jobless.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 1:10pm On May 10, 2018
stuffs4me:

The problem with empty sculls like you is that you fail to read the whole story of a case before you open your gutter mouth and spew rubbish.

The case of Rihanna had to end the way it did because she was the one that hit him first. She struck him three times on the face and he kept telling the violent Rihanna to stop but she wouldn't. He fought back the violent Rihanna in self defence.

Coconut brains like you does not know that a man does not have to fold his arms while allowing a very violent woman like Rihanna to beat him to death. Chris Brown beating back Rihanna was what actually saved his life.

Under the law, the value of the life of a woman is actually not greater than that of a man

The problem with drug addicts like you is that you are the first to call other people names even when you are the ones who don’t reason well or make sense. First, Chris Brown was not let off the hook because Rihanna hit him first. That’s not true. He was let off the hook because He was young and that was his first offense. Also, American justice system believes in giving people like him second chances which he has now squandered. Thirdly, he could afford Mark, a good attorney who tried them to get him on probation instead of jail time. You see why thugs like you should sit yourselves and think before you type rubbish. Chris Brown may not be suitable to live in a normal society. So, type another garbage. I’m waiting for you.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 1:12pm On May 10, 2018
pussyhonta:
...is Chris brown a black American

Yes. He is a black American. Forget the hype grin
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 1:14pm On May 10, 2018
Princeofnigeria:
is Chris brown a black Man? I thought na oyibo oh

You’re funny. He is a black Man. cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by PSTEMMA1960(m): 1:19pm On May 10, 2018
Josh64:

Exactly why I knew it was a joke cos it is still morning and your offers is already off. Oshey
cheesy cheesy cheesy make i jst keep kwayet..
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:22pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

afbstrategies:

Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 1:27pm On May 10, 2018
CofOLandOfPeace:
i am Jobless. That’s why I have all the time in the world

cheesy undecided
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 2:04pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

Yes I am and keep crying if you don’t feel that way. I don’t think that white race is better that the black race. Think!
The wife race is not better than you...but the other way round?

Hopefully you get to travel out of Nigeria...in your lifetime.

Bye
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 2:59pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Bye

Lazy you! You that traveled out of Nigeria. How many mansions did you build as a result?
Go and take your medication, loser!
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 3:07pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

Lazy you! You that traveled out of Nigeria. How many mansions did you build as a result?
Go and take your medication, loser!
Same old, same old. Travel and learn. Dangote, nobody is talking about mansions. grin.

Mansion mentality that has maid you guys yahoo++ and crooks: get rich buy any means possible.

Some people actually want to live a decent life.

You no get electricity, no good road, no security, no good education, low life expectancy and you are the Winner? grin cheesy

Thanks, I am doing fine.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 3:08pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Bye

Continue to take tramadol and type rubbish after all with your wife race nonsense. Traveling out of Nigeria is now a privilege for backward thugs like you.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 3:12pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Same old, same old. Travel and learn. Dangote, nobody is talking about mansions. grin.

Mansion mentality that has maid you guys yahoo++ and crooks: get rich buy any means possible.

You no get electricity, no good road, no security, no good education, low life expectancy and you are the Winner? grin cheesy

Thanks, I am doing fine.

So why are you talking about traveling out of the Country as if everyone’s life depends on it? Don’t you have anything better to do with your sorry sense and mentality?
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 3:14pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Thanks, I am doing fine.

You’re doing fine after smoking your regular weed and topping it off with ogogoro. Keep dreaming loser.
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by lifedynamics: 3:15pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Thanks, I am doing fine.

Leave the fool them no born him generation well to answer your last points grin
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

Continue to take tramadol and type rubbish after all with your wife race nonsense. Traveling out of Nigeria is now a privilege for backward thugs like you.
You really think you are uncivilised? I have a touch of gutter shiit myself. You local crossbreed!

I bet you don't even have a passport...you cannot pay your bills...don't have a future..but think you are better than the white grin

Arschloch!
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 3:21pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

You really think you are uncivilised? I have a touch of gutter shiit myself. You local crossbreed!

I bet you don't even have a passport...you cannot pay your bills...don't have a future..but think you are better than the white grin

Arschloch!

It pain am! Show us your passport and the mansions you built before you were deported or be quiet because Nairaland is not for empty barrels like you. Put up or keep sipping that kai kai cheesy
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 3:22pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

You’re doing fine after smoking your regular weed and topping it off with ogogoro. Keep dreaming loser.
Check my track record here on Nairaland...na me de bully people. Dem never fuckkk your mama well...make i bend

You don buy case...

Bring it on.... you my pussy today grin
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by UncleJudax(m): 3:24pm On May 10, 2018
afbstrategies:

It pain am! Show us your passport and the mansions you built before you were deported or be quiet because Nairaland is not for empty barrels like you. Put up or keep sipping that kai kai cheesy
I am chilling in Germany you riffraff shocked

I bet you are still struggling with WAEC...dumbfork grin
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 3:28pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

Check my track record here on Nairaland...na me de bully people. Dem never fuckkk your mama well...make i bend

You don buy case...

Bring it on.... you my pussy today grin

You are running out of those lizard stuff you sniff. I own you now until further notice. So, why were you deported? And where are the mansions you built in your dream? Until them, be quiet loser!
Re: Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped by afbstrategies: 3:31pm On May 10, 2018
UncleJudax:

I am chilling in Germany you riffraff shocked

I bet you are still struggling with WAEC...dumbfork grin

Chilling in Germany and running away from immigration officials, right? Get ready to be deported again in a couple of months. I need more information about you, what are you doing in Germany?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Election Is Over, I Can't Postpone My Music Tour - Peter Okoye / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years / Annie Idibia, Ini Edo At Ita-Giwa's 70th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.