Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

"Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian - Culture (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian (42497 Views)

Sango Was A King Before Becoming Deity – Alaafin Of Oyo / Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / 6 Undisputed Facts That Prove "Homosexuality" Is Demonic Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 1:41pm On May 10, 2018
bintin001:

I'd like to make the following points:

1) Just because a word exists in a language does not necessarily mean it is descriptive of the people or their actions. The word "Oyinbo" proves my point--it exists the Yoruba language but is definitely not descriptive of the people or anything related to them.

2) It is very likely that gods--orishas like sango were homosexuals. BUT they're certainly not of the seed of man! NOT human. Orishas descended from heaven...

3)... homosexuals are not human--not of the seed of man(at least those who initiated it and taught it to man)...as evidenced in the bible: fallen angels, the men of Sodom and Gomorrah who wanted to have sex with angels who came in the form of man; fallen angels depicted in Greek mythology(Titans) were a product of beings who descended from heaven and man.

Furthermore, contemporary culture also depicts aliens(fallen angels) as people who like to probe the anus...pretty glaring! :/

It's well established that homosexuals are not of the seed of man. So yeah, it's quite likely sango was a homosexual being, but that does not support a claim that it's of Yoruba.

Nonsense.

Orishas are not homosexuals or fallen angels. Nearly all Orishas were royal ancestors whom were deified upon death for the great accomplishments in life. We all have a chance to become immortal in the eyes of our descendants but royals even more. Sango was a good king who saved the Yoruba at a great cost to his personal life. The Alaafin is restricted to the palaace with only his wives, children and ministers and servants as company. To be king is no joke it's a sacrifice plus enormous duty to your people.

Don't allow sodomites, which are the nefarious cults, who propagate homosexual sex in the ranks to join and move up finances doing sex magick.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Temple1288(m): 1:46pm On May 10, 2018
5thElement:

A lot of ignorant people online today.

There's no doubt that every culture in the world had/has these homosexuals.

Yoruba, Igbo and Hausa are not strangers to these acts.

The question is, was it socially acceptable in Yoruba land?

Calling someone by the name "adofuro" is a big slur. A huge insult that could get you killed if you mistakenly call some innocent person that way.

In fact, homosexuals were always closeted so as not to be labelled that.

So insinuating that homosexuality was part of Yoruba culture is ignorance at its peak.

Sango dressed the way he did because that was what was in vogue. You didn't expect him to be in suit and tie did you?

How about Igbo men that tie wrapper? Are they all cross dressers too?

The lesbian that wrote that article claiming orunmila was a product of lesbian sex should go and conceive a baby with her lesbian partner and lets see how that'll come about.

There is no justification for homosexuality. The great Roman empire was great until the men diverted into perverted homosexual relationships. That marked the beginning of the end of the Roman empire.

For the Igbos jumping up and down on this thread, I think you should ask your parents the Igbo word for @ss-fvcker. I'm sure you aren't naïve enough to believe that homosexuality and lesbianism didn't exist in Igbo land too, what with the women possessing abundant male hormones enough to make them look masculine and very hairy.

STFU

It never existed in Igbo land until people started going to Lagos and Kano... How do u have affection for your fellow man?

Back then my my grandfather followed my grandma from Amorka Ihiala to Anam etiti... Too far!
It never existed! Infact if you explain it to an old woman in Igbo she'd ask you if you are mad..

2 Likes

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Temple1288(m): 1:48pm On May 10, 2018
jrusky:
So those roman soldiers during Jesus era are all homosexual right

But may I ask this question why is that some people are just born stupid What kind of post is this early morning. So the igbo and some delta elders that tied wrapper are homosexual Or is tying of wrapper a man costume Pls the poster of this thread can't you think before posting this stupid post.

Pls proof me wrong if igbo, Delta elders don't cross dress Is wrapper a man dress I can hear some idiots calling bobrisky or whatever he called himself what about numbers of time we read here an igbo guy who is a gay so what about that? Or you forget when one igbo guy in Canada was threatening Yul Edochie in gay drama a year back and host of others?

Mr poster I don't know you and I don't care who the hell you are I'm a blunt person I'm not here for like or share tick but tell you to your face reality I think your write up is disgusting, babaric, lack merit, tribalistic, senseless and silly because you were not born in Sango era to determined what his sex orietantion was. I hate when people deliberately disguise to attack people's tribe it annoys me so get lost with your nonsense weird, misinformed thrash. No apology pls

Hey you just renting....

1 Like

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Temple1288(m): 2:00pm On May 10, 2018
5thElement:

I see.

Click on this link below and educate yourself on what your ancestors were enjoying before the advent of the whites.

https://www.blackagendareport.com/content/tradition-same-gender-marriage-igboland-nigeria

Go to Igbo land and ask an old man about Gay, and you ll hear something like this "Ke ife ina kowa. Isi ozukwele gi oke'

1 Like

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by bintin001(f): 2:38pm On May 10, 2018
KingSango:

Nonsense.

Orishas are not homosexuals or fallen angels. Nearly all Orishas were royal ancestors whom were deified upon death for the great accomplishments in life. We all have a chance to become immortal in the eyes of our descendants but royals even more. Sango was a good king who saved the Yoruba at a great cost to his personal life. The Alaafin is restricted to the palaace with only his wives, children and ministers and servants as company. To be king is no joke it's a sacrifice plus enormous duty to your people.

Don't allow sodomites, which are the nefarious cults, who propagate homosexual sex in the ranks to join and move up finances doing sex magick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=np9B6S0kIAg
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by jrusky(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

oga u just a bigot......
nobody called or even the writer didn't mention igbo here......

he only said that sango is gay ie a sodomite.....and bobrisky and bisi alimi is living upto the footsteps of their ancestors.....

do u hv hard times in understanding a simple English without been a bigot.

You are not serious. Can he produce a fact to claimed Sango was a gay Can't you too understand simple fact.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 4:04pm On May 10, 2018
HeWrites:
A Ghanaian LGBT historian took to her twitter TL to share a research paper released by a Nigerian that suggested that homosexuality reigned supreme in Yorubaland pre-colonialism.

Read what she shared below;
"Homosexuality wasn't alien to pre-colonial Yoruba societies. Cross-dressing Sango initiates, a tale of how Orunmila was conceived through lesbian sex & proverbs describing homosexual intercourse defy arguments that homosexuality was introduced by the white man into Yoruba society"

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/homosexuality-wasnt-alien-to-pre-colonial-yoruba-sango-was-a-cross-dresser-historian.html

Greetings,

Recently there was a LGBT Ghanaian Historian who is claiming that Alaafin Sango was a sodomite. A sodomite is a cult temple prostitute by the way for those of you confusing it with homosexuality, as I've made this mistake before. There's no evidence that this historian presents that Sango was a sodomite other than the fact ancient Yoruba males wore what is perceived as dresses in our modern times but in fact the vogue of their time. The other points the historian brings up are all myths, allegory but as we know the canons of Ifa were never written but passed down orally from generation to generation by Yoruba nobles and priests. Nobles and priests in Yorubaland are both men and women. Unlike the Egyptian Freemasonry cult, which most modern academicians such as historians belong, Yoruba cult of Ogboni is both men and women and they both meet together and not separate like Freemasonry. Freemasonry is known to practice ritual anal sodomy among male members, sexual prostitution among Eastern Stars, which are the women, as a part of sex magick conjure and mind control over its initiates. This is Western Freemasonry which came with European Christian nations of invaders and slavers who came into West Africa around the 14th Century eventually colonizing the land. All cults have rituals that impart into initiates traditions that they want to propagate among their ranks and elevate its members. Everywhere Europeans have gone they have brought Freemasonry which was passed down to them from Egypt and Babylon. Yes, African people invented Freemasonry and also some bloodlines were known to practice ritual sodomy. Kingdoms like Phoneticians, Carthagens, Egyptians of Northern Egypt, Babylon and the last ruler of the house of Israel King Solomon was a part of the Freemasonry. Nearly all this historical activity occurred in NorthEast and North Afrika. Africans lost their lands in these areas of Africa due to their spiritual and moral corruption. These are the same spiritual Africans today who are behind this devil cult uprising of pushing homosexuality off on Afrika for the sake of European cultural imperialism and the recolonization of Afrika.

You might ask so what does this have to do with Freemasonry? The attack upon the character of Sango to propagate sodomy, rather give cultural validation to homosexuality is being propagandized by a female Freemasonry historian. Please notice that this member is wearing an ugly solid orange shirt. Freemason cults use Orange as a signal to other Masons that this a Freemason operative. Freemasonry has 33 degrees of initiation and the numerology of the word Orange is the number 33. This sneaky, covert, message sending is a way of conducting propaganda act and rally support from various members across social media without them ever meeting and discussing it. Freemasonry has taken to using color signals, hand signals and even code words and numbers to signal to members to support their propaganda on social media and in all media formats.

Notice the author wearing orange: https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/homosexuality-wasnt-alien-to-pre-colonial-yoruba-sango-was-a-cross-dresser-historian.html

Homosexuals are the confused lot of people who have been raped as children mostly in Churches and Christian schools where cults operate. The first places where colonized Afrikans could learn to read, write and speak English or whatever European language was in Christian Churches converted into schools before Christian schools were built. Lots of rape of Afrikan children occurred, this was to prepare a portion of the population to be enticed to join cults of Freemasonry where sodomy rituals were the offered sacrifice to European deities like Vikings, Greek gods, Roman gods, etc. Also those who wanted to be priests and pastors also had to go through these sodomy rituals then become apart of the process of subtle sodomization of Afrikans. I am not embarrased to say that the same process has occurred among Afrikan Americans as well in churches and schools. This is all called the Gay Manifesto, which is the subtle sodomization of the Afrikan.

Even cults are behind the rise of sodomy and they are the sodomites. These are the very ones like Bobrisky that belong to gay cults who are propagandizing homosexuality as a normal cultural lifestyle. They are being supported by the satanic America cults of Freemasonry and Satanism. Also the Roman Catholic Church who are the chiefs of sodomites are the official head of the Gay Mafia. That is the worldwide criminal mafia of sodomite cults of Freemasonry which are running the whole world. This is what the kingdoms of Afrika have been fighting and resisting for hundreds if not thousands of years. Sodomites adherents of an evil dark force that ever so often in our endless time cycles on Earth take over ruling mankind. This knowledge is contained within the Vedics and Indians also wrote much about sodomites, they are said to be demons, meaning devil worshipers. Sodomites are not fallen angels but the spirit behind them are devil entities from the lower realms of the universe. Sodomites are cult prostitutes and the European has established cults of Freemasonry all over the world where colonized and enslaved people are recruited into the army of Satan. Anyone promoting sodomy is a sodomite. grin There are evil cults behind this agenda and they are known but people are afraid to speak out. Speak up my people. Don't allow your soul to be taken.

Here's my article about sodomites: https://www.nairaland.com/4485247/eastern-stars-greek-sorority-female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=np9B6S0kIAg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by OlaoChi: 4:26pm On May 10, 2018
Mynd44:
We already know this na so she should come with something else.

It is interesting the in Yoruba there are no words for apple, pineapple and even onions (alubosa from etymology shows that it was adopted and changed for easy pronunciation) yet there are two distinct words for being gay.

You have words like adodi and adofuro meaning being homosexual has always had some place in yoruba history but what is not clear is if it was outlawed but then again, there has never being historical evidences to show anyone was punished for it.

But then again, it is never seen that people practiced it in the open either by marriage or it was socially accepted but it existed.

As for the cross-dressing, popular musician Obesere has been wearing female clothing on stage for tears so Bobrisky's antics does not even surprise me. I guess what changed is the attitude and seeming feminity of Bobrisky that draws attraction to him

And what about lesbianism?
Obinrin bi okunrin is the closest reference I can think of but even that is not a pure reference
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Olu317(m): 5:42pm On May 10, 2018
bintin001:

I'd like to make the following points:

1) Just because a word exists in a language does not necessarily mean it is descriptive of the people or their actions. The word "Oyinbo" proves my point--it exists the Yoruba language but is definitely not descriptive of the people or anything related to them.

2) It is very likely that gods--orishas like sango were homosexuals. BUT they're certainly not of the seed of man! NOT human. Orishas descended from heaven...

3)... homosexuals are not human--not of the seed of man(at least those who initiated it and taught it to man)...as evidenced in the bible: fallen angels, the men of Sodom and Gomorrah who wanted to have sex with angels who came in the form of man; fallen angels depicted in Greek mythology(Titans) were a product of beings who descended from heaven and man.

Moreso, contemporary culture also depicts aliens(fallen angels) as people who like to probe the anus...pretty glaring! :/

It's well established that homosexuals are not of the seed of man. So yeah, it's quite likely sango was a homosexual being, but that does not support a claim that it's of Yoruba.
Sango was not Homosexual.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 5:43pm On May 10, 2018
Temple1288:

Go to Igbo land and ask an old man about Gay, and you ll hear something like this "Ke ife ina kowa. Isi ozukwele gi oke'

Since I don't speak your tongue it'll be probably meaningless to me.

I'll rather go with that link I posted.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 5:45pm On May 10, 2018
Temple1288:

STFU

It never existed in Igbo land until people started going to Lagos and Kano... How do u have affection for your fellow man?

Back then my my grandfather followed my grandma from Amorka Ihiala to Anam etiti... Too far!
It never existed! Infact if you explain it to an old woman in Igbo she'd ask you if you are mad..

Don't assume. Go and ask the old woman and she'll surprise you.

https://www.blackagendareport.com/content/tradition-same-gender-marriage-igboland-nigeria

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Olu317(m): 5:55pm On May 10, 2018
OlaoChi:

And what about lesbianism?
Obinrin bi okunrin is the closest reference I can think of but even that is not a pure reference
Obinrin bi Okunrin in Yoruba terminology means; a woman who has the prowess of a man. For instance, Regent Ooni Luwô( female descendant of Odudua that became the maternal ancestor of Oluiwo),Efunsétan Aniwura, Erelu Kuti, Funmilayo Kuti(fela's mother), madam Tinubu, etc were exceptional women with such fit.. There was nothing like Adodi in ancient time or adofuro because, all these are new in Yoruba land. Some historians ,always intend to create chaotic thesis for argument sake. Book written in regard to the imaginary homosexual are just founded within the proper Yoruba tradition.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=fx45 post=67441238]

And yet 95% of all Yoruba men alive today would gladly wipe off their entire lineage just to marry an Igbo woman.

Stupid assumption. I just love the way you guys from yonder pull out figures and percentages from your anus and brand them as facts.

Look at the recent noise about town... It is still another unfortunate Yoruba man that cannot contain himself because of an Igbo girl. It is becoming very disheartening that almost every Yoruba man alive today aspires to have an Igbo wife. It is your greatest achievement. Such shame of a nation!

I don't know what noise you are talking about. Can it be that you are the only one hearing the noise in your head?

If Igbo ladies chase Yoruba men then we can only assume that they prefer well mannered and we'll cultured men as husbands.

Look inwards and ask yourselves what's wrong with Igbo men.

@Bolded. Really? And I'm sure you have proof of this. Stop making a fool of yourself bro. I'm sure you've never met one-millionth of all Yoruba men to be making such stupid assertions.

Anyway, let me put you out of your misery.

I certainly didn't mean to imply that Igbo ladies are ugly or undesirable.

If my words seemed to imply that, then I apologize really. Igbo ladies are as desirable as any other set of ladies from any of the over 250 ethnicities in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 6:07pm On May 10, 2018
jrusky:

You are not serious. Can he produce a fact to claimed Sango was a gay Can't you too understand simple fact.

the proof is there already bobrisky, denrele, obsere, bisi alimi et al
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 6:09pm On May 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mr man am from Ogun state, you can't tell me about my state, Ogun ppl have money, most of the companies/industries there belongs to Yoruba's nd whites, Igbo have nothing in Ogun state, so nw u wan run away from lag enter Ogun, we don't want u, u just wan buy land wen Ive already reach lintel, mumu u think am selling gala, go to ur state u refuse, y can't u dream of buying a land in ur village, di*k head

I don't want to know where u come from.....none of my business....i gave u a verifiable facts.........I don't want to start calling names of companies for u.....

just knoww that yoruba na thief......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

May God deliver sango from eternal torment in hell.......i will still pray for him and as for u defending a gay.....may ur end be like in the days of sodom and gomorrah

1 Share

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 6:11pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
nobody started calling ibo up and down. Ibo briught their name to the thread. So stop crying and enjoy the attention u want.

okay ma.....

nothing changes the fact that sango is gay
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 10, 2018
monex:

funny i just saw that it was your post I even commented on when admonishing an igbo tribal bigot.

I am not igbo and I stand by my earlier statement that the anti-igbo rhetoric is worse

You don't have to be Igbo. The average Nigerian is ethnocentric. That's a fact. Nobody loves reading insults about their tribes.

I believe you are an average Nigerian, yes?
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Moneywomen17(m): 6:21pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

okay ma.....

there is no “fact” in the first place but i do understand u wish for it to be true. The author said he tie wrapper if that’s a indication of gayness then all ibo men young and old are gay

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 6:28pm On May 10, 2018
Moneywomen17:
there is no “fact” in the first place but i do understand u wish for it to be true. The author said he tie wrapper if that’s a indication of gayness then all ibo men young and old are gay

lolzzzzzzz........Nne idikwa funny....
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 8:32pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

I don't want to know where u come from.....none of my business....i gave u a verifiable facts.........I don't want to start calling names of companies for u.....

just knoww that yoruba na thief......
Funny, verify able facts? Upload ur house documents, we ar still gonna chase all of unna commot our land, u get home u dey sleep another man house, prodigal son grin
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by HallaDaTruth: 8:59pm On May 10, 2018
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by HallaDaTruth: 9:00pm On May 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

Funny, verify able facts? Upload ur house documents, we ar still gonna chase all of unna commot our land, u get home u dey sleep another man house, prodigal son grin
For your mind . We are waiting for that day when you will pursue us . Keep Dreaming bro
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 9:46pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

okay ma.....

No one has proven that Alaafin Sango is a sodomite.

This is an European/American satanic propaganda that you homosexuals Africans, probably sodomite cult members, are helping push into Afrika, knowingly or unknowingly that this is about cultural imperialism and reconquest of Afrika now that their empire is declining due to Russia and China putting the squeeze on them.

How dare you devil sodomites do what your ancestors did before help with the destruction of Afrika. Sodomy is an occult practice and that means cults are behind its propagation. Those sodomites who prostitute themselves to join a secret order for rapid career advancement. I know who you are and you can't hide under the skirts of sissies and homosexual confused people that were raped as children that you are using to forward your sick agenda. You nasty Christian sodomites who rape Afrikans children so they will become homosexuals using subtle sodomization to keep your religious rule over Afrika.

We are exposing these Western organizing religions for being nothing more than what they are cults of sex and murder. I mean every one them, whether it be Christianity, Islam and Judaism has at its roots something to do with molestation of children. Soldiers coming from Christian, Muslim and Judaism background always commit rape against the people they are usually invading. Racism is inherent throughout the scriptures of Christianity, Islam and Judaism, and so is slavery, considered some Holy decree to enslave other people based upon differences in race and culture. Call it what you want, but the attack upon so-called Pagan religions was nothing more than the societies that worship in Christianity, Islam and Judaism, imposing social imperialism upon others. No can rewrite history and all I that I state is written in history with a little discernment.

The Roman Catholic Church owns the copyright on the Gospel and is officially over all other Christian denominations. The Roman Catholic Church is behind the homosexual agenda, it has been through its Freemason, Jesuits, Greek Societies, Satanic cults, contrived this systematic subtle sodomization and homosexualizing African people through our children. These people are child rapists and they are in control over community watch programs in Western nations. Churches literally have thousands of people employed to patrol the streets of the cities and towns and yet there is missing children everywhere. The amount of missing children is consistent every single year. 800,000 children go missing in the U.S alone, many African American children go missing in the Washington, D.C area. The entire Washington, D.C metropolitan area which includes Arlington and Northern V.A, Prince George County, Maryland, is covered under the Diocese community watch program. The Church pastors and Bishops use blacklisting to scape goat innocent people to take attention away from this systematic child trafficking being committed by Washington Elites? The government pays these people via gift cards and some of them are paid full time salaries to be supervisors, which means you have a 24/7 operation that is tied to the police, federal authorities and military via Freemason Illuminati societies members placed in strategic positions of command. African Americans and Africans giving their tithes to the Church are helping pedophile pastors, bishops and ministers the same as they supported Bishop Eddie Long who escaped justice by dying of AIDS. This is just karma for Bishop Eddie Long it isn't justice for the victims and their families.

Barack Obama is a Christian he challenged the world to accept same sex people rights to love each other. All the while Obama is ignoring the serious implications of child molestation involved in homosexual culture. 95% of those claiming to be homosexuals come from the background of being sexually abused as small children. Yes, it is frightening to look at where these abuses are taking place the most, they are ocurring in Churches, Mosques, Synagogues, schools, universities and in the military. Small children are the greatest victims of pedophile stalkers. There are organized pedophile groups of men riding around in cities in America using white vans, because white colored vehicles aren't pulled over by cops as much as red and flashy colored sport vehicles. There's nothing to see a white van and people think that its construction workers, utility, government or some sort of official business but these are pedophile who electronically tag children using RFID technology and kidnap them. This is a very organized system of sodomization and Barack Obama helped fund lots of community watch programs under the Patriot Act. Barack Obama and the Clinton's are heavily tied to the PizzaGate child sex and sacrifice ring in Washington, D.C Tenley Town neighborhood. Mayor Muriel Bowser is a lifetime Catholic and she utilizes the Church groups in Washington to track and target people. This is an old Catholic system of Dragon boots on the ground, Church soldiers, who are plain clothes citizens going out into the public harassing people they deem to be undesirable because they are followers of Jesus Christ. There are way too many churches and too much unregulated activities among these many weird and warped denominations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9jkwtE71eg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2lPFn5wTCs

Ase

Love Sango

We must expose this system and hold these people accountable and at the very least warn innocent people:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

The Homosexual Agenda - The 5-Step Process of Cultural Conquest - Scott Lively

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 9:47pm On May 10, 2018
Dareal90s:

the prblm with u people is dat u neva leave ur enclave to explore opprtunities elsewhere

is too bad
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 9:51pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

the prblm with u people is dat u neva leave ur enclave to explore opprtunities elsewhere

is too bad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=A2lPFn5wTCs
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by godofuck231: 10:45pm On May 10, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

story for the gods....

stop denying sango gay historys......

No wonder that's why you can't even deny buhari too
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 10:54pm On May 10, 2018
Greetings,

Nimrod was a son of Kush meaning his bloodline descended from the Kushite/Nubian Empire which was the most powerful empire in the history of Africa after the flood. Nimrod ruled over Babylon and he rebelled against the traditional culture out his egotistical quest to rule the whole world via domination of cults which used sodomy as initiation. Nimrod formed a phallic worship religion which is symbolized by the Tower of Babel. This symbolism was repeated by kingdoms seeking to imitate Nimrod by constructing Obelisks which are phallic monuments such as in Egypt, Rome, London and in the U.S called the Washington Monument. This patriarchy, male domination and rule, yet in Kush/Nubia the Kandake ruled over the people. The Kandake was a virgin queen mother and she was the ruler over both lands of Egypt, which Egypt is a Greek name. The last Nubian/Kushite dynasty to rule over Lower Kemet/Egypt was the 25th dynasty. Here is the moral code of the Dinka who reside in South Sudan, they are true descendants of the Nubian empire along with ethnic groups from Ethiopia, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Zimbabwe, Burundi, Eastern Congo, Tanzania, and Central Africa Republic. The current Egypt is ruled over by Arabs and is apart of the Arab League of Nations and is not Kushite/Nubian.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfxB1dsS3oE

Moral Code of Sexual Conduct

Dinka culturally, are more restrictive than being permissive in their sexuality, more especially, young boys and girls are expected to abstain from sex until the time of their marriage.
Women in Dinka culture ,lesbianism is totally forbidden among the same sex, it can be punishable in accordance Dinka’s customary law which drafted and passed in to law in Tonj or Wath-alel.
Incest; Sex between relatives are completely prohibited in dinka culture since it causes sex linked-diseases such as hemophilia and STDs.
Most Dinka elders do prevent young people from sexual immorality by setting up the following rules in Tonj.

A prohibition on dwelling on lascivious or immoral thoughts.
A prohibition on staring at members of the opposite sex, particularly at the reproductive anatomy.
A requirement to keep most of one’s body clothed in respectable clothing.
A requirement to avoid the company of uncouth individuals and avoid frequenting places where an atmosphere of levity and depravity prevails.
A prohibition on looking at pictures or scenes that will be sexually arousing.
A prohibition on touching a person of the opposite sex, especially in a lingering arousing manner. See
A prohibition on wearing the clothing of a member of the opposite sex.
A prohibition on looking at animals copulating.
A prohibition on erotically hugging or kissing one’s spouse in public,
A prohibition on sexual contact or touching between spouses when the wife is a (“men truant”) or has not immersed in following the menstruation period.
A prohibition on seclusion with a person of the opposite sex who is not a spouse or close relative
A requirement that men and women be separated during prayer, dancing, and on certain other occasions
A prohibition on secreting semen in vain” by men. There is no equivalent prohibition for women since there is no secretion. However, masturbation by women is considered to be a lewd act and is thus included in the general commandment “And you shall be holy”.
A prohibition on sex between men, or with any type of animal, or with a corpse.

This code proves that Nimrod was in rebellion to the traditional Kushite/Nubian culture. So was Canaan where lied the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah which were also African kingdoms. Dr. Cheik Djiop from Senegal had already proven that the ancient Kushite/Nubian empire called Egypt extended all the way to Greece in the ancient times. All of the MiddleEast is Northeast Africa continuing up to the modern nation of Turkey which is and was ancient Greece/Eastern Rome/Ottoman Empire/Capital of the Islamic Caliphate of Ten Arab Nations. Modern day Saudi Arabia is Canaan, Iraq is Ancient Babylon, Ancient Phoenicia includes modern day Morocco, Algeria, Libya and parts of Saudia Arabia. Palestine is the ancient land of Hebrews were King Solomon was the last African king of the Hebrew dynasty who were Igbos, King Solomon was a sodomite, devil worshiper and cultists as he joined the surrounding kings in their sodomite cult worship bringing an end to the Hebrew Kingdom. Read: Kings 1, Verse 11.

Nimrod's name signifies rebellion; tyrants to men are rebels to God. The days are coming, when conquerors will no longer be spoken of with praise, as in man's partial histories, but be branded with infamy, as in the impartial records of the Bible.

There is sin and then there is rebellion.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 12:10am On May 11, 2018
Greetings,

Christians are the main ones taking to promoting homosexuality and is the center of Baal Worship. Many of these cults are hidden right under nose of unsuspecting Christians in their own churches, half of the church is worshiping Christ and the other half are cult members. This is typical of Christian churches and no one calls them out on this nonsense. Rape of children is common in Christianity all over the world for nearly two thousand years since its formation in Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTGVYYzKDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Moneywomen17(m): 12:31am On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is too bad
what the Bleep are u talking about in Europe and America are there no significant Yoruba there. What of Ghana and Ivory Coast especially Ivory Coast where ejigbo people plenty like craze for there. Just cuz u have not traveled enough doesn’t mean u should be here saying bullshit.

1 Like

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Truthcat: 3:45am On May 11, 2018
When your heritage is that of ape as ibo you won't know any better than you are doing.
dadavivo:
common get out, Afonja was a well known backstabber
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 5:06am On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is too bad
If we gonna explore we go abroad where they are better than us, what do oda tribe in naija have to offer, especially igbos? Nothing so we go explore abroad for opportunities, if there ar opportunities in ur village why kill yourself in Yoruba land? We are well to do here, nd we are developing at a high pace, no b man power o, na Gods o, a time is coming dat we gonna separate the indigen from d visitors, then u will knw u ar not relevant. tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from? / Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.