Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,725 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

"Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian - Culture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian (42504 Views)

Sango Was A King Before Becoming Deity – Alaafin Of Oyo / Emir Of Gwandu, Muhammadu Bashar: Homosexuality, Lesbianism, Cause Of Insecurity / 6 Undisputed Facts That Prove "Homosexuality" Is Demonic Possession (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 5:09am On May 11, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
For your mind . We are waiting for that day when you will pursue us . Keep Dreaming bro
OK, our land don sweet u ba u no wan leave again? Till then, write down today's date, u ar going back to ur Biafra land.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 7:12am On May 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

If we gonna explore we go abroad where they are better than us, what do oda tribe in naija have to offer, especially igbos? Nothing so we go explore abroad for opportunities, if there ar opportunities in ur village why kill yourself in Yoruba land? We are well to do here, nd we are developing at a high pace, no b man power o, na Gods o, a time is coming dat we gonna separate the indigen from d visitors, then u will knw u ar not relevant. tongue

is worthless advicing a slave whose allegiance is to the caliphate

which abroad
if u talk of abroad igbos full am
simply stop deceiving una self

coz we touches lagos can be decongested and then we will separate the sand from the corn

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 7:14am On May 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
what the Bleep are u talking about in Europe and America are there no significant Yoruba there. What of Ghana and Ivory Coast especially Ivory Coast where ejigbo people plenty like craze for there. Just cuz u have not traveled enough doesn’t mean u should be here saying bullshit.

we are travellers right from time immemorial
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 7:15am On May 11, 2018
godofuck231:

No wonder that's why you can't even deny buhari too

just go back to sch
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by 9jakool: 7:30am On May 11, 2018
scholes0:

Says who?
You probably call what sango around his waist a "skirt" as well...abi?

Don't mind these fools who don't understand historical context. All this because of the imagination of one foreigner who's basing her conviction on some online article without using context. She doesn't speak Yoruba, know Yoruba history, nor understand the culture and somehow she's a spokesperson and ambassador for the entire Yoruba race.

Many men plait their hair, wear ear rings in today's world. Does that means that they are automatically cross dresser? Was Sango known for wearing women's iro and buba, and waist beads, because if he was a cross dresser, he wouldn't have any problem wearing anything a female wears. By that logic, any men who ties wrapper in Nigeria are cross dressers automatically, which means they wear anything a female wears from make up to gele to high heels. Likewise, any women who wears sokoto is a cross dresser. That's the logic she's using and it doesn't make sense.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 8:57am On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is worthless advicing a slave whose allegiance is to the caliphate

which abroad
if u talk of abroad igbos full am
simply stop deceiving una self

coz we touches lagos can be decongested and then we will separate the sand from the corn
Funny, go to ur undeveloped states, we r slaves we accept, must u die with slaves? Ur brothers selling fake products ar d ones who spoilt Nigeria, we don't want u in Ogun state. Your type can't advice a Yoruba man, what do u av in ur brain? Empty brain dat u can't use to develop Igbo land.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by godofuck231: 9:07am On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

just go back to sch
I wish I could could but am very busy, don't do local politics with nit wits
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Bonj(m): 9:43am On May 11, 2018
Believe what you want but the westerners set the stage and narrative. Braiding of hair and wearing of gowns is native to Africa and African men. And it isn't crossdressing. Homosexuality does not exist in yoruba mythology. This is what we get for not documenting our own history as we have allowed "Ajoojis" (foreigners) do it for us. This is a fallout of our oral mode of transmitting history. The proponents of this fallacy risk the wrath of the deities.
Even the Benin kingdom have similar traditional attires. I dare them to accuse the Benin kingdom of same.

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by HallaDaTruth: 10:38am On May 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

OK, our land don sweet u ba u no wan leave again? Till then, write down today's date, u ar going back to ur Biafra land.
Keep Dreaming . I want you to write down today's date . Always Mark it every year as your national day of dreaming
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by HallaDaTruth: 10:41am On May 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

Funny, go to ur undeveloped states, we r slaves we accept, must u die with slaves? Ur brothers selling fake products ar d ones who spoilt Nigeria, we don't want u in Ogun state. Your type can't advice a Yoruba man, what do u av in ur brain? Empty brain dat u can't use to develop Igbo land.
please tell us how developed is ogun state . I discovered that a lot of tribalistic People like you haven't traveled outside your homes . Nairaland is full of your type. Get money, buy a plane ticket, travel outside ogun and Nigeria , before you come an argue with my type
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 11:34am On May 11, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
please tell us how developed is ogun state . I discovered that a lot of tribalistic People like you haven't traveled outside your homes . Nairaland is full of your type. Get money, buy a plane ticket, travel outside ogun and Nigeria , before you come an argue with my type
Ogun is my state, I live there, its my home, presently in PH now so I knw much abt other ppl most xpecially igbos tongue
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 11:37am On May 11, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Keep Dreaming . I want you to write down today's date . Always Mark it every year as your national day of dreaming
You go sit down, u no sabi anything, lemme handle d other guy.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 12:23pm On May 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

lolz....talking of empty brain....i think una get am pass....if not upto 101%......of the population......

somtimes I wonder if yorubas can't just start on their own....

we started our agitation.....and at the peak of it....Yoruba started one political oduducowards republic.....and start sabotaging our great effort.....

even to th extent that coalition of una elders say igbos want to leave Nigeria without them....(facts are there to prove)........that under south we have east, west and south...so every south together and every north together.....what a sabotage.......playing back hand games....

what u people hv been known for since 1967......Tufiakwa......

anyway Victor banjo deservs what he got.....to such betrayal....
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

lolz....talking of empty brain....i think una get am pass....if not upto 101%......of the population......

somtimes I wonder if yorubas can't just start on their own....

we started our agitation.....and at the peak of it....Yoruba started one political oduducowards republic.....and start sabotaging our great effort.....

even to th extent that coalition of una elders say igbos want to leave Nigeria without them....(facts are there to prove)........that under south we have east, west and south...so every south together and every north together.....what a sabotage.......playing back hand games....

what u people hv been known for since 1967......Tufiakwa......

anyway Victor banjo deservs what he got.....to such betrayal....
Mitcheew, who wants oduduwa? Its ur ppl dat ar shouting oduduwa up n down to buttress their stupid Biafra issue, we ar Nigerians, we ar united we decide if u will av Biafra or not, without our approval u ar going no where. wink
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by monex(m): 12:49pm On May 11, 2018
5thElement:

You don't have to be Igbo. The average Nigerian is ethnocentric. That's a fact. Nobody loves reading insults about their tribes.

I believe you are an average Nigerian, yes?

do you see where i admonished them now? in reply to your original comment? you stated that you never saw where i admonished them
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 2:57pm On May 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

Mitcheew, who wants oduduwa? Its ur ppl dat ar shouting oduduwa up n down to buttress their stupid Biafra issue, we ar Nigerians, we ar united we decide if u will av Biafra or not, without our approval u ar going no where. wink

anyway ask femi fani kayode, adekunle grandson, ask una kankanfo...Gani,ask una adebanjo...plus many others....about oduduwa agitation

secondly we (igbos) are going nowhere but u want the same people u don't want to leave Nigeria to leave SW under same Nigeria.....what a gigantic pro bush......

chai...chaii

once upon a country called nigeria....a shithole in Africa ruled by an arch genocidist.....there exist a serial backstbbers and betrayals called yorubs........

Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 3:02pm On May 11, 2018
Olu317:
Sango was not Homosexual.
he was a paedophile and a queer....i guess......rabbish...
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by KingSango(m): 3:11pm On May 11, 2018
KingSango:

Greetings,

Christians are the main ones taking to promoting homosexuality and is the center of Baal Worship. Many of these cults are hidden right under nose of unsuspecting Christians in their own churches, half of the church is worshiping Christ and the other half are cult members. This is typical of Christian churches and no one calls them out on this nonsense. Rape of children is common in Christianity all over the world for nearly two thousand years since its formation in Egypt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXTGVYYzKDQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ATy0IjJAeho

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

KingSango:

Greetings,

Recently there was a LGBT Ghanaian Historian who is claiming that Alaafin Sango was a sodomite. A sodomite is a cult temple prostitute by the way for those of you confusing it with homosexuality, as I've made this mistake before. There's no evidence that this historian presents that Sango was a sodomite other than the fact ancient Yoruba males wore what is perceived as dresses in our modern times but in fact the vogue of their time. The other points the historian brings up are all myths, allegory but as we know the canons of Ifa were never written but passed down orally from generation to generation by Yoruba nobles and priests. Nobles and priests in Yorubaland are both men and women. Unlike the Egyptian Freemasonry cult, which most modern academicians such as historians belong, Yoruba cult of Ogboni is both men and women and they both meet together and not separate like Freemasonry. Freemasonry is known to practice ritual anal sodomy among male members, sexual prostitution among Eastern Stars, which are the women, as a part of sex magick conjure and mind control over its initiates. This is Western Freemasonry which came with European Christian nations of invaders and slavers who came into West Africa around the 14th Century eventually colonizing the land. All cults have rituals that impart into initiates traditions that they want to propagate among their ranks and elevate its members. Everywhere Europeans have gone they have brought Freemasonry which was passed down to them from Egypt and Babylon. Yes, African people invented Freemasonry and also some bloodlines were known to practice ritual sodomy. Kingdoms like Phoneticians, Carthagens, Egyptians of Northern Egypt, Babylon and the last ruler of the house of Israel King Solomon was a part of the Freemasonry. Nearly all this historical activity occurred in NorthEast and North Afrika. Africans lost their lands in these areas of Africa due to their spiritual and moral corruption. These are the same spiritual Africans today who are behind this devil cult uprising of pushing homosexuality off on Afrika for the sake of European cultural imperialism and the recolonization of Afrika.

You might ask so what does this have to do with Freemasonry? The attack upon the character of Sango to propagate sodomy, rather give cultural validation to homosexuality is being propagandized by a female Freemasonry historian. Please notice that this member is wearing an ugly solid orange shirt. Freemason cults use Orange as a signal to other Masons that this a Freemason operative. Freemasonry has 33 degrees of initiation and the numerology of the word Orange is the number 33. This sneaky, covert, message sending is a way of conducting propaganda act and rally support from various members across social media without them ever meeting and discussing it. Freemasonry has taken to using color signals, hand signals and even code words and numbers to signal to members to support their propaganda on social media and in all media formats.

Notice the author wearing orange: https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/homosexuality-wasnt-alien-to-pre-colonial-yoruba-sango-was-a-cross-dresser-historian.html

Homosexuals are the confused lot of people who have been raped as children mostly in Churches and Christian schools where cults operate. The first places where colonized Afrikans could learn to read, write and speak English or whatever European language was in Christian Churches converted into schools before Christian schools were built. Lots of rape of Afrikan children occurred, this was to prepare a portion of the population to be enticed to join cults of Freemasonry where sodomy rituals were the offered sacrifice to European deities like Vikings, Greek gods, Roman gods, etc. Also those who wanted to be priests and pastors also had to go through these sodomy rituals then become apart of the process of subtle sodomization of Afrikans. I am not embarrased to say that the same process has occurred among Afrikan Americans as well in churches and schools. This is all called the Gay Manifesto, which is the subtle sodomization of the Afrikan.

Even cults are behind the rise of sodomy and they are the sodomites. These are the very ones like Bobrisky that belong to gay cults who are propagandizing homosexuality as a normal cultural lifestyle. They are being supported by the satanic America cults of Freemasonry and Satanism. Also the Roman Catholic Church who are the chiefs of sodomites are the official head of the Gay Mafia. That is the worldwide criminal mafia of sodomite cults of Freemasonry which are running the whole world. This is what the kingdoms of Afrika have been fighting and resisting for hundreds if not thousands of years. Sodomites adherents of an evil dark force that ever so often in our endless time cycles on Earth take over ruling mankind. This knowledge is contained within the Vedics and Indians also wrote much about sodomites, they are said to be demons, meaning devil worshipers. Sodomites are not fallen angels but the spirit behind them are devil entities from the lower realms of the universe. Sodomites are cult prostitutes and the European has established cults of Freemasonry all over the world where colonized and enslaved people are recruited into the army of Satan. Anyone promoting sodomy is a sodomite. grin There are evil cults behind this agenda and they are known but people are afraid to speak out. Speak up my people. Don't allow your soul to be taken.

Here's my article about sodomites: https://www.nairaland.com/4485247/eastern-stars-greek-sorority-female

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=24&v=np9B6S0kIAg

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Dareal90s(m): 3:27pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

anyway ask femi fani kayode, adekunle grandson, ask una kankanfo...Gani,ask una adebanjo...plus many others....about oduduwa agitation

secondly we (igbos) are going nowhere but u want the same people u don't want to leave Nigeria to leave SW under same Nigeria.....what a gigantic pro bush......

chai...chaii

once upon a country called nigeria....a shithole in Africa ruled by an arch genocidist.....there exist a serial backstbbers and betrayals called yorubs........
You are going nowhere coz ur fake products made naija worst as it is so u must suffer it too, go nd develop ur states.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 11, 2018
monex:

do you see where i admonished them now? in reply to your original comment? you stated that you never saw where i admonished them

Keep it up. That's the way to go.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Moneywomen17(m): 4:32pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

we are travellers right from time immemorial
alright tell me the place u have traveled to and u did not see Yoruba there. This is how I will know if u have actually “travel” from ur enclave before.
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 4:38pm On May 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
alright tell me the place u have traveled to and u did not see Yoruba there. This is how I will know if u have actually “travel” from ur enclave before.

u try....coz in our travels we will be searching for yorubas....

anyway there are many places ur brodas are yet to be seen

ask wikipedia
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Moneywomen17(m): 4:39pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

u try....coz in our travels we will be searching for yorubas....

anyway there are many places ur brodas are yet to be seen

ask wikipedia
what do u do in ur travels and name one place u have traveled to where there is no Yoruba presence coz u are the one claiming Yoruba doesn’t leave their “enclave”
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 4:43pm On May 11, 2018
Dareal90s:

You are going nowhere coz ur fake products made naija worst as it is so u must suffer it too, go nd develop ur states.

first of all I wonder how igbos made Nigeria worst?

secondly from ur same mouth u said we should go and develop our states and that is the reason we are agitating for BIAFRA so dat we can go and develop our states since is not developed.......is it a crime again?
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 4:44pm On May 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
what do u do in ur travels
is this a rhetorical question?
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 4:45pm On May 11, 2018
5thElement:

Keep it up. That's the way to go.
rubbish.....
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Moneywomen17(m): 4:46pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

is this a rhetorical question?
its not a rhetorical question what do u do in ur travels do u do business, vacation what
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 4:48pm On May 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
its not a rhetorical question what do u do in ur travels do u do business, vacation what

strictly on business exploration.....

no igboman will go on vacation on any part of Nigeria aside his home.....
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Moneywomen17(m): 4:50pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

strictly on business exploration.....

no igboman will go on vacation on any part of Nigeria aside his home.....
good we are getting somewhere. Where have u traveled to in Nigeria to do business and how long did u stay
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Reelectbuhari: 4:53pm On May 11, 2018
Moneywomen17:
good we are getting somewhere. Where have u traveled to in Nigeria to do business and how long did u stay

has this turned to an act of journalism or a press conference on NL

nne biko zaa kenemu nka?
Re: "Homosexuality Wasn't Alien To Yoruba; Sango Was A Cross Dresser" - Historian by Nobody: 4:58pm On May 11, 2018
Reelectbuhari:

rubbish.....

Still following me around like puppy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Eze Eri & His Chiefs Wearing Jewish Apparel (Photos) / Top Five West African Languages Spoken In The United States - 2022 / Black Celebrities, What African peoples could they be from?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67