Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63580 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by AmericanSons: 7:31am On May 12, 2018
Sterope:
Don't mind the ignorant dude.

Is it a pack that is 500 naira Abi Na single one pad which is placed between the leg that is 500 naira?

What do you think about the idea of reusable sanitary pad?

Please do help me with answer so I can find solution. I get intrigued when people complain in Nigeria. It stirs me into action to find a solution.

Thanks.
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by alexxo11(m): 1:33pm On May 12, 2018
Rubbiish:

U ladies will soon ask govt to subsidize your panties...
Pad is just like diapers, if u cant afford diapers for your baby, buy napkin. Nobody will arrest u. If u can't afford pad, use good rags, u can even wash it for subsequent use. Sanitary pad no concern govt.
you actually telling ur women to use rags or reuse pads?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by cocoboss(m): 6:31pm On May 12, 2018
big fun..you should try it
Rubbiish:

U bleep ladies in their period
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by MIKOLOWISKA: 4:22am On May 13, 2018
Teespice:

is it so hard to read and not comment if you don't have anything sensible to say.

does this comment of yours portray you as someone who went to school at all.

tufiakwa. I jump and pass.
so that would be an emphatic no, yes?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by YoungDaNaval(m): 11:31pm On May 13, 2018
pocohantas:

Subsidising the price is better. You know lots of Nigerians are so criminal minded, if they decide to make it free...they'll still hijack it and sell.

Using tissue paper, sand and all sorts, is not just unhygienic but dangerous to the female body system.
sand? how possible?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by ElenaShine: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ladies I have the virony pads for sale at very affordable price. it can be used for 2-3months. well treated and long lasting. 08064067126. I can deliver nationwide. Its 30pieces in a pack
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Fadedvoices2: 6:53am On May 12, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Tell them.
Today Rubbiish is going back to school it seems he wasn't taught social studies,civic education and even government he doesn't know the responsibilities of government.As for prech forgive him.

Condoms aren’t free in Nigeria
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by CrazyCrane: 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2019
Some people are there thinking #500 as "common"
It might be common to you,also know today that there are people out there that are truly suffering and #500 is luxury to them if they ever see it. What about young girls from extremely poor families that can barely afford 3 square meals?talk more of buying sanitary pads. Imagine,sand and ashes...geez! So sad. I so wish the government would at least try to tackle the situation somehow. I hear our predecessors used rags in the past...dunno about that.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.