Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,407 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) (63589 Views)

Always Sanitary Pad Removes Feminine Logo To Accommodate Transgender Men / How Doctors Forgot Sanitary Pad Inside Of Me - Woman Delivered Of Twins / Women In Borno Use Sand, Ashes In Place Of Sanitary Pad - Hajiya Aisha Wakil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 9:59am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
But you guys gets condoms for free..... why are you angry.......?
Pad and condom are two different things grin
How e dey do you sef cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 10:00am On May 10, 2018
Ladies with very heavy periods see hell. There is this pad bank project that is ongoing in the North. I think everyone should donate towards the cause.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by SoapQueen(f): 10:01am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:
Pad and condom are two different things grin How e dey do you sef cheesy
Sex is a choice, our monthly isn't .

18 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:02am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:

Pad and condom are two different things grin
How e dey do you sef cheesy
They should make it free for ladies or probably beat down the price so it can be affordable

4 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by wizrose(m): 10:04am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
You don't want to embark on this journey with me.......Tender well child cool
Is like u want me to buy u a pad to block the red sea from flowing how many pad do u want girl grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 10:06am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:

Sex is a choice, our monthly isn't .
LOL
Shay you subscribe for data every month cheesy
Nobody is giving you free Pampers grin better use your data money and be buying them

8 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by wizrose(m): 10:06am On May 10, 2018
SoapQueen:
Ladies with very heavy periods see hell. There is this pad bank project that is ongoing in the North. I think everyone should donate towards the course.
even the one with more heavy pomping like rain is nothing new to guys like us grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:10am On May 10, 2018
wizrose:
Is like u want me to buy u a pad to block the red sea from flowing how many pad do u want girl grin grin
Your sisters needs them more.....

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 10:12am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
They should make it free for ladies or probably beat down the price so it can be affordable

grin
Don't worry they'll make female condoms Free cheesy

BTW I've been getting Error 502 message trying to reply your metion

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by shilz(f): 10:13am On May 10, 2018
but there are less expensive and better pads in the market.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:15am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:

grin
Don't worry they'll make female condoms Free cheesy

BTW I've been getting Error 502 message trying to reply your metion
We're talking about making pad free not condoms......

Same here
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by wizrose(m): 10:15am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Your sisters need them more.....

unluckly i dnt have none grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On May 10, 2018
Something she buys only once in a month and she's still complaining.

How much is her monthly subscription?

By the way, why would she say such a thing in a social media?

That period of a thing should be sacred, only you and may be your partner should know about it or what goes on during that time.

I just don't like hearing about that stuff.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 10:17am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
We're talking about making pad free not condoms......

Same here
Abeg go use toilet tissue make I hear word angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:17am On May 10, 2018
wizrose:

unluckly i dnt have none
grin grin
What about your mum bet she loves surprises... ....surprise her with one wink

6 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:18am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:
Abeg go use toilet tissue make I hear word angry
Tell that to your sisters

5 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 10:19am On May 10, 2018
grin grin
biacan:
Tell that to your sisters
E pain am

5 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Jeferious: 10:26am On May 10, 2018
Just pads Like you girls can't afford sanitary pads on your own?
With the way they tag every guy as broke in here, I refuse to believe this.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:26am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:
grin ;DE pain am
Really

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Shukusheka(m): 10:28am On May 10, 2018
ladiesreject:
Something she buys only once in a month and she's still complaining.

How much is her monthly subscription?

By the way, why would she say such a thing in a social media?

That period of a thing should be sacred, only you and may be your partner should know about it or what goes on during that time.

I just don't like hearing about that stuff.
You are not getting her point, that she can afford it does not mean most women can. With the poverty level of this country, most people earn below the minimum wage. Imagine a woman earning 10k per month having to spend 1k on sanitary pads alone, how will she survive?

12 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 10:29am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
Really
See as I dey look you grin grin

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Preshy561(f): 10:30am On May 10, 2018
IamPlato:

shocked
lol
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:33am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:
See as I dey look you grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by mistercharles: 10:40am On May 10, 2018
[quote author=biacan post=67437731][/quote]
Lol I don't have memes to reply you with. grin
But on a more serious note, government cannot subsidize the price of sanitary pads...The free condoms they distribute is jus to minimize cases of HIV and other STDs.

Shay you get? sad
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by biacan(f): 10:44am On May 10, 2018
mistercharles:

Lol I don't have memes to reply you with. grin
But on a more serious note, government cannot subsidize the price of sanitary pads...The free condoms they distribute is jus to minimize cases of HIV and other STDs.

Shay you get? sad
Now that's not the right thing to do sad
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by amakadihot87(f): 10:52am On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:
I hate that thing called period. undecided
.....then get pregnant and do away with it for nine months

2 Likes

Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by wizrose(m): 10:52am On May 10, 2018
biacan:
What about your mum bet she loves surprises... ....surprise her with one wink
hmmm u are so mean !
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:

lol

That Sounds Kind Of Weird Though... Do All Girls Hate it? Is It Painful or What?
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:55am On May 10, 2018
Preshy561:

lol

That Sounds Kind Of Weird Though... Do All Girls Hate it? Is It Painful or What?..
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by amakadihot87(f): 10:57am On May 10, 2018
Teespice:
I thought it was only me.

the money i spend every month on sanitary pads no be am. I use three packs per month and I have to keep extra just in case so imagine those whose can't afford same.

nobody is saying that pads should be totally free but not as expensive as it is.
......there are cheaper ones for those who dont have the money.......afterall d expensive ones are our modern pad with wings.........our mama type still dey.......u can get maternity pads for N200
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by IamPlato(m): 10:57am On May 10, 2018
amakadihot87:
.....then get pregnant and do away with it for nine months

You Took A Picture Of Your Bumbum
Re: Lady Buys N500 Sanitary Pad. Cries Out After (Photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 10, 2018
pocohantas:

Subsidising the price is better. You know lots of Nigerians are so criminal minded, if they decide to make it free...they'll still hijack it and sell.

Using tissue paper, sand and all sorts, is not just unhygienic but dangerous to the female body system.
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Disabled Young Man On Crutches Shares His Story (Photos) / Latest Worldwide Cases Of Coronavirus (Photo) / Help My Girlfriend Is Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.