Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 (82875 Views)

Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by lifestyle1(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2018
kalokalo.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 10, 2018
lol.. peoople actually believe this? grin
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by DEHVEHLOP(m): 2:57pm On May 10, 2018
Fake life everywhere...

Even Pastors are not exempted..

ASK ORITSEJAFOR..

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Bizibi(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2018
Why is everyone concerned about davido acquiring a jet,he can still make money anytime he leases it out.......
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Godwin978(m): 2:58pm On May 10, 2018
is more than 5months now i ve been waiting to get 150k to buy my private bike, this one is spending Billions god please forgive whatever me or my parents ve wrong you.bless me

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by BabaO2: 3:03pm On May 10, 2018
bigtt76:
Forget that thing ....He probably has a retainership with the flight charter company. That jet is not his! Stop over hyping things grin
it could be through help from his dad/godfathers, but definitely not for 'flenjo', it is a good line of business with entry point too high for only a few, it is going to be a monopoly kind of business. I should think it is a smart idea if I guess his motive right
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by wink2015(m): 3:04pm On May 10, 2018
PUBLICITY STUNT!!

It is all publicity stunt kind of a thing by Davido to sell himself musically into the entertainment world.

Agreed Davido is a brand.

But he wants to keep the brand flag flying and the easiest way to do it is to use posche car ( gift to Chioma ) and the purchase of this aircraft for his private use.

But I am suspecting that he did not buy the aircraft.

IT IS SOME MAKE BELIEF KIND OF A THING.

I said earlier that it is all PUBLICITY STUNT!

6 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by kmaster007: 3:07pm On May 10, 2018
think before u buy it... can you b able to afford all dis cost... well papa money dey nah. .
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by adegeye38(m): 3:09pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
Some are saying it's impossible for Davido to purchase it. I tell you I still marvel how these artists make their money. Believe me they are richer than footballers or any other athletes, why, because they are music entertainers loved by both sex
am im d entertainment industry and believe me, he cannot afford a 27 million dollar plane, its impossible, his total networth from music no fit pass 4 million dollars?, a jet dat cost 1 billion naira to maintain annually

even cronaldo, worth 200 milloon dollars rent out his

even diddy worth 800 million dollars, co owns his jet woth someone else

his father company wan buy am for business, dats it, hin just wan use am for publicity, what d whole value of the nigerian music industry

its not up to jayz's networth

13 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by manny4life(m): 3:12pm On May 10, 2018
Buying a private jet isn’t cheap, heck the maintenance is very expensive; however, there are options to jet ownership. Inasmuch as the jet's serial number indicate "sold", that’s still insufficient to dictate that the jet is “wholly’ owned by an individual. For instance, under a commonly known type of program referred to as fractional ownership, multiple people and/or entities may pool funds together to actually purchase an aircraft. There are several programs to jet ownership, but in all, whether its whole, fractional, and any sort of lease option etc., neither option is cheap.

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by stagger: 3:12pm On May 10, 2018
I can't believe that people still fall for this rubbish gist. Parking fees alone for a private jet will make the owner want to run mad. It is even better to buy a helicopter and lease it out to the oil industry players for offshore work or to lease it to NAF or the Air Division of the Navy.

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by samzzycash(m): 3:13pm On May 10, 2018
Nicklaus619:
Una too dey drink Panadol for another person headache? Some people will just sit down and use their productive time to calculate Wetin no go benefit them, abi nah Oop be davido accounting manager? grin
Chai welcome to 9ja where we stop minding our business since 1759. grin
what op did will benefit him biko.. Seems you don't realize he is a blogger and he is driving traffic.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by LordNapoleon: 3:13pm On May 10, 2018
Jenomtwist:
Niqqa u broke.get u a life and shut up
You are the one who needs to shut up. $27m is over N9b when converted to naira. And you think Davido can afford a property worth that amount? I don't want to believe that you are credulous

8 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Tospark(m): 3:16pm On May 10, 2018
Davido my Gee, I swear do your thing the way you like na your money.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Miles300: 3:17pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
Some are saying it's impossible for Davido to purchase it. I tell you I still marvel how these artists make their money. Believe me they are richer than footballers or any other athletes, why, because they are music entertainers loved by both sex
that's an ignorant ly my friend ! Pls don't say that .Lol

5 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by adims96(m): 3:18pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:

You no get talk, so go siddon

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by willibounce1(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:

nigerian artiste richer than which footballer abeg? richer than obafemi martins or mikel obi? if you say they are richer than local league footballers like elkanemi warriors and the rest i agree. but richer than people like martins, oga talk another thing abeg.

davido is a noise maker. he is not the owner of the jet and even the 45mil Porsche he claimed to buy wasn't up to 45 mil.

6 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Godwin978(m): 3:20pm On May 10, 2018
we are in Nigeria and our currency is Naira which one are you guys calling dollars, in every post, are we using dollars?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by ideology(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2018
rozayx5:
he cant afford that

davido just knows how to trend

My guy hahahaha

He is in show Biz and he has good managers & PR
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by crafteck(m): 3:23pm On May 10, 2018
Una neva tire, stop draggiiiiiiiig same news

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by samuelito46(m): 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
chuose2:

Now we understand why Adeboye is fighting Freeze on tithes!
He needs to maintain his jet.

What has Adeboye said about killings of Christians?
NOTHING!

Yet this same Adeboye who can't speak about the killings of the children of Jesus can shout tithes

Please watch this video and see how Adeboye manipulates the bible to make money for his jet!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tdv0LYAErcI

This Video shows how Adeboye makes people give him money

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

This Video shows that Adeboye is a Freemason and shows his jet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk
so all these just to get 2likes?? shm

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Donkalio: 3:25pm On May 10, 2018
We beggin to wonder about the mysterious death about his 3 friends within a month. Skull miners!

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by akiOYIBO: 3:27pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
Sir, have u been following?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Vince77(m): 3:33pm On May 10, 2018
KidsNEXTdoor:
Did davido buy this forum pls sad

Ask seun
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nedfed(m): 3:49pm On May 10, 2018
Is Davido the president of Nigeria?
Why is he always trending on NL?

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by kareemkamil(m): 3:56pm On May 10, 2018
Lies of the year

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CaptainGOOD: 3:58pm On May 10, 2018
swiz123:
Nigerians are so gullible that I am even ashamed to be called a Nigerian.

Is Davido worth 27 million dollars??

If he can actually folk out 27 M dollars in cash to buy a jet, then he certainly has more in cash, and his networth, worth even more.

Many super celebs davido wouldn't qualify as their laundry man can't afford to buy and maintain a jet; how come davido suddenly wants to buy one; a 605 challenger for that matter in the wake of purchasing a self aclaimed 45M Porsche for his ugly girlfriend.

When did he become that rich?

The poster above me said the truth; he wants to rent a jet, show it off to gullible Nigerians for 1 year, then return it.

My dear the gullibility of my countrymen makes me laff and also ashemed
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by martineverest(m): 3:59pm On May 10, 2018
swiz123:

If he can actually folk out 27 M dollars in cash to buy a jet, then he certainly has more in cash, and his networth, worth even more.

Many super celebs davido wouldn't qualify as their laundry man can't afford to buy and maintain a jet; how come davido suddenly wants to buy one; a 605 challenger for that matter in the wake of purchasing a self aclaimed 45M Porsche for his ugly girlfriend.

The poster above me said the truth; he wants to rent a jet, show it off to gullible Nigerians for 1 year, then return it.
the gullible and credulous nigerians are coming for u...they don't want to hear d truth
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Oluwasaeon(m): 4:00pm On May 10, 2018
swiz123:

One of the few sensible Nigerians left. They call themselves youth yet believe anything.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by sprints1: 4:07pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
the way u reason ehn can make someone shiiit..Nigerian artists richer than footballer...#diarrhea sef don dey worry me...nonsense post of the day....go to england Spain and Portugal see how they badly want to sex with this so called footballers... davido sef is not as rich as common Alex iwobi..kylian mpabbe earns $300,000 a week at PSG , lavessi in China earns a wooping $800k a week

6 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by emelda86(f): 4:17pm On May 10, 2018
olatunjithomas:
Well, after purchasing the jet, all you income from entertainment industry goes straight to the purse of the Aviation industry.

hope you wont sell Chefchi's Porsche to fuel it.

You learn how to cut down a tree by practically cutting it down.

E concern you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Alex Cries As CeeC Exposes How Alex Had Sex With Tobi! Fans React / Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Four Celebrities Making Waves After Leaked Sex Tapes (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.