Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,127 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:07 AM

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 (82884 Views)

Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by brightalo17: 4:17pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
Some are saying it's impossible for Davido to purchase it. I tell you I still marvel how these artists make their money. Believe me they are richer than footballers or any other athletes, why, because they are music entertainers loved by both sex
How did you come to this conclusion who told you musicians are richer than footballers

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by emelda86(f): 4:18pm On May 10, 2018
sprints1:
the way u reason ehn can make someone shiiit..Nigerian artists richer than footballer...#diarrhea sef don dey worry me...nonsense post of the day....go to england Spain and Portugal see how they badly want to sex with this so called footballers... davido sef is not as rich as common Alex iwobi..kylian mpabbe earns $300,000 a week at PSG , lavessi in China earns a wooping $800k a week

No be every talk need answer

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by greatman247(m): 4:19pm On May 10, 2018
Aldebaran:
Hmmm

Do you know the meaning of
born with a silver spoon in mouth

It simply means Born into a wealthy family

And DAVIDO is a typical Example

No music or nollywood artists should try that...

Even Footballers that tried it came out with a Bald Head -Ask Amokachi grin

The money Davido makes from Entertainment can never buy that JET...

LOL... funny you. But opp is still an unbeliever, he never still believe that Davido can achieve this and that he is simply typical example of a child born with Silverspoon in his mouth, in fact he was born with golden spoon self... Hahahaahhahahahahah

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Revolva(m): 4:25pm On May 10, 2018
all na Lamba
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
Some are saying it's impossible for Davido to purchase it. I tell you I still marvel how these artists make their money. Believe me they are richer than footballers or any other athletes, why, because they are music entertainers loved by both sex

Which footballers Abi this one is dreaming

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by clive2u(m): 4:39pm On May 10, 2018
Davido no mind anybody, btw we get one big land for villa in case u dey look for place to park your jet. We fit even use am for photoshoot for our slay mamas and oloshos...
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 10, 2018
InvertedHammer:
/*

Common sense tells that Davido cannot afford Challenger 605.

Artists need hype to sell albums. But anyone is free to believe anything he/she wants.

He isn't the first or the last to claim to have bought non-existent private jet.

People are still waiting for the private jet that Soulja boy claimed to have bought for $55m since 2011

*/

Lol, this guy must be a programmer
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Therealev: 4:47pm On May 10, 2018
swiz123:
Nigerians are so gullible that I am even ashamed to be called a Nigerian.

Is Davido worth 27 million dollars??

If he can actually folk out 27 M dollars in cash to buy a jet, then he certainly has more in cash, and his networth, worth even more.

Many super celebs davido wouldn't qualify as their laundry man can't afford to buy and maintain a jet; how come davido suddenly wants to buy one; a 605 challenger for that matter in the wake of purchasing a self aclaimed 45M Porsche for his ugly girlfriend.

When did he become that rich?

The poster above me said the truth; he wants to rent a jet, show it off to gullible Nigerians for 1 year, then return it.

Your point would have made more sense without the bashing though. You could have driven home your point without the use of derogatories
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by manforgu: 4:56pm On May 10, 2018
swiz123:

If he can actually folk out 27 M dollars in cash to buy a jet, then he certainly has more in cash, and his networth, worth even more.

Many super celebs davido wouldn't qualify as their laundry man can't afford to buy and maintain a jet; how come davido suddenly wants to buy one; a 605 challenger for that matter in the wake of purchasing a self aclaimed 45M Porsche for his ugly girlfriend.

The poster above me said the truth; he wants to rent a jet, show it off to gullible Nigerians for 1 year, then return it.
O boy!!!! See bitterness���
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by vanhelsing1(m): 5:13pm On May 10, 2018
Jenomtwist:
Niqqa u broke.get u a life and shut up
u r d one who should pack d pieces of ur life..do u kW wat it mins to acquire a jet of DAT quality evn if its tokunbo?ma friend, many musicians live above dia means. they do not really have wat dey boast.its a rented jet.das it. no more time for foolishness cos life is short.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Strikethem: 5:23pm On May 10, 2018
swiz123:

This your talk just weak me.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Femijohn198: 5:51pm On May 10, 2018
davido rent the jet,na so e easy like that.he definitely did it as a deal with the company, so that people would be celebrating him on social media.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by sangresan(m): 6:00pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:

You are deceiving yourself...You don't know that they spend money in such a way to make the gullible believe they are worth more than they really are...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by mhizoma(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2018
Money talking.

Well as we students are suffering.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by mhizoma(f): 6:07pm On May 10, 2018
Money talking.

Well as we students are suffering.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Ayobami7(m): 6:10pm On May 10, 2018
Okay
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by kolawoleibukun1: 6:40pm On May 10, 2018
Even his father's salary could never buy that jet.

You will say born with a stolen spoon not silver spoon.
Aldebaran:
Hmmm

Do you know the meaning of
born with a silver spoon in mouth

It simply means Born into a wealthy family

And DAVIDO is a typical Example

No music or nollywood artists should try that...

Even Footballers that tried it came out with a Bald Head -Ask Amokachi grin

The money Davido makes from Entertainment can never buy that JET...
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Aldebaran(m): 6:50pm On May 10, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:

You are Wicked grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 10, 2018
Actually, buhari was not wrong when he said "lazy Nigerian youths" some are very lazy and idiotic. Just a simple email or phone call to the company will tell you that he did not buy the aircraft. It's so pathetic and these are called "the future leaders". Obviously, Nigeria has no future with this lazy generation.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Samcoflex75(m): 8:35pm On May 10, 2018
Most people that buy it use it for business, to hire a private jet from lagos to ph costs over 5m naira
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by iKingsley(m): 8:45pm On May 10, 2018
Please, notify me when he wants to sell it.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by EmekaBlue(m): 9:13pm On May 10, 2018
I just sold mine due to high cost of maintenance
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by marttol: 9:36pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by chukzyfcbb: 9:41pm On May 10, 2018
Davido papa no worth pass C.ronaldo to start with. so why the noise. Abi you wan lie say davido papa worth up to 200million dollars (that's over 70billion naira)

Davido couldn't buy a brand new car for his girl but you think he can afford a private jet worth 27million dollars.

Small Mikel Obi dey earn 5.8million dollars ( 1.5billion naira) per annum at Chelsea (aside bonus fees and endorsements oh) and he played over 6years yet I'm no get JET.

E come be davido wey make him first 1million dollars from his concert and had to show off on IG. una dey use compare with footballers.

I swear una dull

Na hype! At most na bank loan I'm papa use buy am...

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 9:44pm On May 10, 2018
Lamiri:
Really still at this again mtcheew. I repeat no Nigerian celebrity can afford one
u ar just saying thrash and rubbish..p square av a standard private jet
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by onefamily432(m): 9:52pm On May 10, 2018
oga y u dey lie? settle down read watin u paste i know say u go burst laugh 4 d lies. chai there's God oo
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 10:05pm On May 10, 2018
adegeye38:
am im d entertainment industry and believe me, he cannot afford a 27 million dollar plane, its impossible, his total networth from music no fit pass 4 million dollars?, a jet dat cost 1 billion naira to maintain annually

even cronaldo, worth 200 milloon dollars rent out his

even diddy worth 800 million dollars, co owns his jet woth someone else

his father company wan buy am for business, dats it, hin just wan use am for publicity, what d whole value of the nigerian music industry

its not up to jayz's networth
actually davido's networth is $21m..but e can afford it..trust me...
davido's dad his even richer dan ronaldo and messi networth multiply by 3..chai..all dis footballer sef no 2 rich..dey ar just over hyped...mike adenuga alone wil buy ronaldo family and properties and flex on top...
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 10:13pm On May 10, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:

.u funy oo..davido's dad can buy 5 private jet if e wants...e worth close to $900m..equivalent to #250b
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CeeKay17: 10:16pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
davido's dad his even richer dan ronaldo and messi networth multiply by 3..chai..all dis footballer sef no 2 rich..dey ar just over hyped...mike adenuga alone wil buy ronaldo family and properties and flex on top...
Davido's dad isn't even worth up to $1bn. And no matter how rich his dad is, you think his dad will buy him a private jet?
Somebody who is worth $21m CANNOT afford a private jet. For example, just because you are worth $1.5m, doesn't mean you can "afford" a $1m Ferrarri.
Yes you can purchase it, but there's a big difference between being able to purchase something, and being able to afford that thing
Except you're the type of person, that would use 95% of his net-worth to purchase a liability like a plane

3 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by vickodedon(m): 10:19pm On May 10, 2018
Wating the tire me for naija dis day b say we no the calculate things based on our currency again.. convert the dollars to naira b4 posting it
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 10:21pm On May 10, 2018
chukzyfcbb:
Davido papa no worth pass C.ronaldo to start with. so why the noise. Abi you wan lie say davido papa worth up to 200million dollars (that's over 70billion naira)

Davido couldn't buy a brand new car for his girl but you think he can afford a private jet worth 27million dollars.

Small Mikel Obi dey earn 5.8million dollars ( 1.5billion naira) per annum at Chelsea (aside bonus fees and endorsements oh) and he played over 6years yet I'm no get JET.

E come be davido wey make him first 1million dollars from his concert and had to show off on IG. una dey use compare with footballers.

I swear una dull

Na hype! At most na bank loan I'm papa use buy am...
all wat u typed ar wrong...davido's dad worth #250b...so how much is now private jet??e can afford it..e is far richer dan ronaldo...
2ndly,mikel earn $180k per week..dats is (20 million naira weekly)...mikel just dnt need it dats y...a footballer travels in group...not private...
now answer dis..btw michael jackson and messi+ronaldo..wu is richer??
in conclusion musician ar far richer dan most footballers...
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CeeKay17: 10:28pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
How can you compare business tycoons to footballers, how does that even sound to you? The average salary in English Premier League is £50,000/week. That's about N24m every blessed week. If that isn't rich to you, I wonder what is

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anne Njemanze New Looks (Photos) / Four Celebrities Making Waves After Leaked Sex Tapes (pics) / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.