Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 (82896 Views)

Photos Of Davido's Private Jet As It Lands In Nigeria / A Confirmation That Davido Bought A Private Jet? (See Photo) / Air OBO!!! Davido Buys Private Jet, See The Documents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 10:33pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

How can you compare business tycoons to footballers, how does that even sound to you? The average salary in English Premier League is £50,000/week. That's about N24m every blessed week. If that isn't rich to you, I wonder what is
is not money compare to wat sum musicians earn per week..b4 michael jackson go to a show lyk $10m is already flumping...tell me a footballer dat is richer dan MJ...musicians ar far richer dan footballers...jay z sef get asset dan messi..
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Princechidexski: 10:37pm On May 10, 2018
[quote author=Aldebaran post=67437468]Hmmm

Do you know the meaning of
born with a silver spoon in mouth

It simply means Born into a wealthy family

And DAVIDO is a typical Example

No music or nollywood artists should try that...

Even Footballers that tried it came out with a Bald Head -Ask Amokachi grin

The money Davido makes from Entertainment can never buy that JET...
Guy True talk davido never get money to but private jet...how much way he tink say he get.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CeeKay17: 10:38pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
all wat u typed ar wrong...davido's dad worth #250b...so how much is now private jet??e can afford it..e is far richer dan ronaldo...
2ndly,mikel earn $180k per week..dats is (20 million naira weekly)...mikel just dnt need it dats y...a footballer travels in group...not private...
now answer dis..btw michael jackson and messi+ronaldo..wu is richer??
in conclusion musician ar far richer dan most footballers...
What kind of theory is this? Michael Jackson is not your everyday musician. The richest musicians are richer than the richest footballers I agree, but an average footballer is far richer than an average musician. You only know the likes Beyonce, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Lil Wayne and the rest. These are the superstar musicians, the cream of the crop.
There are thousands of musicians that you've never heard of, and they certainly don't earn anything close to the average footballers like Obafemi Martins, Mikel Obi or Adam Johnson

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Princechidexski: 10:39pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
is not money compare to wat sum musicians earn per week..b4 michael jackson go to a show lyk $10m is already flumping...tell me a footballer dat is richer dan MJ...musicians ar far richer dan footballers...jay z sef get asset dan messi..
no comot aside talk this one mikel obi and devido Who get money pass
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CeeKay17: 10:41pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
So you think every musician is Michael Jackson that earns $10m per show? Jay Z didn't make his money from Music. You can't use Jay Z as a comparison to Messi. JayZ isn't even considered among the best rappers in the world
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Princechidexski: 10:56pm On May 10, 2018
No Nigeria musician can afford private jet.. You are conpering musicians with footballers...no musician in africa is richer than asamoha guan of Ghana, Adebayor of Togo mikel obi of Nigeria and Samuel été'ô of Cameron even akon is not richer than these men....ur papa get planty money,no be your money.... Dangote no get children, bil gate get only one daugter but d dont brag becouse the no there is noting to brag about...

2 Likes

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Princechidexski: 10:58pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

So you think every musician is Michael Jackson that earns $10m per show? Jay Z didn't make his money from Music. You can't use Jay Z as a comparison to Messi. JayZ isn't even considered among the best rappers in the world
thank you my brother,the tink micheal Jackson is davido how much do music pay to compair to a person that the hole world is watching
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 11:04pm On May 10, 2018
VivaLaFrans:
Some are saying it's impossible for Davido to purchase it. I tell you I still marvel how these artists make their money. Believe me they are richer than footballers or any other athletes, why, because they are music entertainers loved by both sex
Really? Are you this gullible? Oh my God. Please hold your mouth and don't say it again. I personally had to deliver 2 million check from my pastor to Wizboy in those days when he was trending because he needed money to buy a Morano SUV. If you think this Musicians are richer than politicians and top footballers then I don't know what to say to you.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:08pm On May 10, 2018
Princechidexski:
no comot aside talk this one mikel obi and devido Who get money pass
u cant compare dem...mikel started his football career in 2002..wile OBO started his music career in 2011 or 12 i tink..mikel av enough aset..and even datin ambramovic(chelsea owner daughter) money dey na..mikel his paid in $$$$。。if naira and $$ ar on d xame value..david shud b richer dan him...d money mikel collects dere is notin to him..but wen e chang it 2 naira its money...
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Princechidexski: 11:08pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
is it not when musician release à hit song or go shows that the Will see money...footballers get paid every week-end Plus their match allowance Plus their club bonus do you no how much the sale golden boot..ronaldo is far richer than your j zay, Ronaldo have one of the bigest boutique in Portugal he also have a boutique in spain he have an estate in england.. Hé is the Grand ambarsodor of adidas etc tell me j zay assets
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:15pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

wat everybody knw jay z 4 is music...just knw dat sum players ar suffering in top european clubs....ronaldo must tink b4 buyin wat rick rose can buy...musicians spend heavily..dats it
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by adegeye38(m): 11:20pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
actually davido's networth is $21m..but e can afford it..trust me...
davido's dad his even richer dan ronaldo and messi networth multiply by 3..chai..all dis footballer sef no 2 rich..dey ar just over hyped...mike adenuga alone wil buy ronaldo family and properties and flex on top...
u dont knw wat u are talking about, u said som1 is worth 21 milliln dollars, so hw can he afford a 27 million dollar plane?
davido networth cant pass 6 million dollars

so obo's dad na billonaire niyen o and his name no dey forbes list
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:21pm On May 10, 2018
Princechidexski:
is it not when musician release à hit song or go shows that the Will see money...footballers get paid every week-end Plus their match allowance Plus their club bonus do you no how much the sale golden boot..ronaldo is far richer than your j zay, Ronaldo have one of the bigest boutique in Portugal he also have a boutique in spain he have an estate in england.. Hé is the Grand ambarsodor of adidas etc tell me j zay assets
and let me tell u dat michael jsckson makes money every hour..frm his youtube pages,estate endorsement in broklyn,frm music and video,frm his zoological gardens in los angeles..and many many more..mj is richer dan all footballers in d world..trust me...one of his estate his now turned to a museum were u can c his diamond and gold cloth and jewerelies...d money MJ sees a week wil displace ronaldo monthly salary..get dat...e spend heavily..ronaldo.cant spend dat way
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:27pm On May 10, 2018
adegeye38:
u dont knw wat u are talking about, u said som1 is worth 21 milliln dollars, so hw can he afford a 27 million dollar plane?
davido networth cant pass 6 million dollars

so obo's dad na billonaire niyen o and his name no dey forbes list
yea e can buy..davido is about 2 renew his contract deal wit sony..in wich dey may support him in buyin d jet...6m wat!!! dat means iyanya and mi is richer dan davido..u funy oo...i av told u davids net worth already..and lastly,david's dad worth #250b....e is a fucking billionaire..
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:34pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

What kind of theory is this? Michael Jackson is not your everyday musician. The richest musicians are richer than the richest footballers I agree, but an average footballer is far richer than an average musician. You only know the likes Beyonce, Eminem, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Lil Wayne and the rest. These are the superstar musicians, the cream of the crop.
There are thousands of musicians that you've never heard of, and they certainly don't earn anything close to the average footballers like Obafemi Martins, Mikel Obi or Adam Johnson
..musicians dnt mind dere present aset...MJ and JAY Z av alot of income dan footballers..just dat footballers knw how to plan well.dat make dem to look richer dan golf players...tiger wood is fucking rich...
anyway i wanna b d 1st person to congratulate david..e is comin to ife next week..around OAU
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 11:40pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
yea e can buy..davido is about 2 renew his contract deal wit sony..in wich dey may support him in buyin d jet...6m wat!!! dat means iyanya and mi is richer dan davido..u funy oo...i av told u davids net worth already..and lastly,david's dad worth #250b....e is a fucking billionaire..
Stay away from weed, expecially oshogbo weed! Look at what it's doing to you. You can't even make a complete sentence properly yet you claim you attend the best Uni in Nigeria. Your still an undergraduate who is yet to face the realities of hustling in Naija, yet your here defending David's networth like his account manager. Please read your books and start from Quantitative reasoning.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:40pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

Davido's dad isn't even worth up to $1bn. And no matter how rich his dad is, you think his dad will buy him a private jet?
Somebody who is worth $21m CANNOT afford a private jet. For example, just because you are worth $1.5m, doesn't mean you can "afford" a $1m Ferrarri.
Yes you can purchase it, but there's a big difference between being able to purchase something, and being able to afford that thing
Except you're the type of person, that would use 95% of his net-worth to purchase a liability like a plane
..davido dad worth #250b..$800m...e can afford 6 private jet...davido shud av buy d jet since 2016 but was waitin for his gifes sony endorsement to renew..so e can refresh his contract..david av d money jare..
#rep OBO
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:44pm On May 10, 2018
grossintel:
Stay away from weed, expecially oshogbo weed! Look at what it's doing to you. You can't even make a complete sentence properly yet you claim you go the the best school in Nigeria. Your still an undergraduate who is yet to face the realities of hustling in Naija, yet your here defending David's networth like his account manager. Please read your books and start from Quantitative reasoning.
o boy..wat is d error in my sentence?? sum pple ehnn..y did u hate davido lyk dis??rejoice wit pple wen dey acheive good tinx.dnt envy,so dat u can b celebrated...
#i always rep OBO....
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by chukzyfcbb: 11:47pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
all wat u typed ar wrong...davido's dad worth #250b...so how much is now private jet??e can afford it..e is far richer dan ronaldo...
2ndly,mikel earn $180k per week..dats is (20 million naira weekly)...mikel just dnt need it dats y...a footballer travels in group...not private...
now answer dis..btw michael jackson and messi+ronaldo..wu is richer??
in conclusion musician ar far richer dan most footballers...
Davidos dad worth 250bn? loool

he has never made Africa top 50 and you say he is worth 250billion, are you aware that's bout 640million dollars?
That means he is richer than
oba otudeko or tunde folawiyo? look Joker!

Stop quoting figures like you are in a beer parlour Oga you dull!!!
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CeeKay17: 11:49pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
wat everybody knw jay z 4 is music...just knw dat sum players ar suffering in top european clubs....ronaldo must tink b4 buyin wat rick rose can buy...musicians spend heavily..dats it
Rick Ross to Ronaldo!!! Rick Ross that's worth $35m? Same money Neymar earns in just a year? I get that you're a Davido fan, so you've refused to separate illusion from reality.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:51pm On May 10, 2018
Princechidexski:
No Nigeria musician can afford private jet.. You are conpering musicians with footballers...no musician in africa is richer than asamoha guan of Ghana, Adebayor of Togo mikel obi of Nigeria and Samuel été'ô of Cameron even akon is not richer than these men....ur papa get planty money,no be your money.... Dangote no get children, bil gate get only one daugter but d dont brag becouse the no there is noting to brag about...
and let me inform u dat AKON d (richest musucian in africa is richer dan dis pple u mentioned)..most nairalanders here ar just old wit little or no knowledge of some tinx...
i stil stand on it dat :musicians ar richer dan footballer..i can repeat it anytym anyday
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:52pm On May 10, 2018
Princechidexski:
and let me inform u dat AKON d (richest musician in africa is richer dan dis pple u mentioned)..most nairalanders here ar just old wit little or no knowledge of some tinx...
i stil stand on it dat :musicians ar richer dan footballer..i can repeat it anytym anyday
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by chukzyfcbb: 11:52pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

Rick Ross to Ronaldo!!! Rick Ross that's worth $35m? Same money Neymar earns in just a year? I get that you're a Davido fan, so you've refused to separate illusion from reality.
look baba leave these guys. na show Biz dey deceive them. dem dey compare artiste with footballers, dem never understand say football ma mad money.

Ronaldos monthly wages + endorsement and bonuses might be what rock Ross will earn in a year!
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by Nobody: 11:55pm On May 10, 2018
yusman14:
o boy..wat is d error in my sentence?? sum pple ehnn..y did u hate davido lyk dis??rejoice wit pple wen dey acheive good tinx.dnt envy,so dat u can b celebrated...
#i always rep OBO....
Nobody is envying Davido neither am I rejoicing with him because there is nothing there to celebrate. All I'm against is him trying to deceive young fellows into thinking that working hard can make you rich, it can't! Working Smart can and Davido is opportuniued because he came from a wealthy home. Now he dishes out lies for youths like you to belive and distract you from being productive. Have you heard about fiverr and how you can earn a good income from rendering your services online? I bet you haven't because your busy defending Davidos networth with the small MB way you get. Will Davido pay your school fees? Will he fit your bills? Will he secure a job for you when your done because obviously Nigeria is in a huge mess and securing a good job has never been more difficult. Why not use your time online for something more productive that will help you, and leave all these distractions. Two weeks ago it was BBnaija, last week it was Chioma, now it's Davidos private jet and next week it will be something else. This is showbiz and this is there job, what is yours? Think about it.

1 Like

Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2018
CeeKay17:

u just dnt knw wat is happenin in america music industry...rick ross furiously destroyed 3 ferari glass last month bcause his body guards brought colour red and e wants colour black..after dat e told dem to return it and gve dem a new cheque immediately to get new ones...u 2 c money...u can watch it on youtube..ronaldo is richer dan him.i concur...lol..
actually i love davido lyk...
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 12:04am On May 11, 2018
chukzyfcbb:

Davidos dad worth 250bn? loool

he has never made Africa top 50 and you say he is worth 250billion, are you aware that's bout 640million dollars?
That means he is richer than
oba otudeko or tunde folawiyo? look Joker!

Stop quoting figures like you are in a beer parlour Oga you dull!!!
..davido dad is rich..but not on d xame level wit femi otedola and adenuga...we all knw dat davido dad can buy a brand new jet 4 davido..but pple cant believ dat .d man av d money
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by yusman14(m): 12:11am On May 11, 2018
grossintel:
Nobody is envying Davido neither am I rejoicing with him because there is nothing there to celebrate. All I'm against is him trying to deceive young fellows into thinking that working hard can make you rich, it can't! Working Smart can and Davido is opportuniued because he came from a wealthy home. Now he dishes out lies for youths like you to belive and distract you from being productive. Have you heard about fiverr and how you can earn a good income from rendering your services online? I bet you haven't because your busy defending Davidos networth with the small MB way you get. Will Davido pay your school fees? Will he fit your bills? Will he secure a job for you when your done because obviously Nigeria is in a huge mess and securing a good job has never been more difficult. Why not use your time online for something more productive that will help you, and leave all these distractions. Two weeks ago it was BBnaija, last week it was Chioma, now it's Davidos private jet and next week it will be something else. This is showbiz and this is there job, what is yours? Think about it.
..it may b true bro..i remembered wen e said dat e wil buy #80m car to celebrate his 24th birthday..and e do so...am a davido fan..dats it
actually,i am always in d edu and career section of NL..but wen i c anytin relatin 2 davido i wil and i must branch on d thread..i love d guy songs...
wat kind of job can i do online?? i av one but its just lyk a scam 2 me...how can u elp me on dat??
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CeeKay17: 12:42am On May 11, 2018
yusman14:
u just dnt knw wat is happenin in america music industry...rick ross furiously destroyed 3 ferari glass last month bcause his body guards brought colour red and e wants colour black..after dat e told dem to return it and gve dem a new cheque immediately to get new ones...u 2 c money...u can watch it on youtube..ronaldo is richer dan him.i concur...lol..
actually i love davido lyk...
So Rick Ross is richer than Ronaldo because he broke a Ferrarri glass? I'm actually done grin grin
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by salesforce: 1:39am On May 11, 2018
oh
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by chuose2: 2:09am On May 11, 2018
samuelito46:

so all these just to get 2likes?? shm

Nope to let people know we have be deceived by satan's agent.

Abi u like make we all sabi grin

Sorry we all now know that Adeboye na Yahoo pastor!
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by toltee4real: 6:37am On May 11, 2018
swiz123:
Nigerians are so gullible that I am even ashamed to be called a Nigerian.

Is Davido worth 27 million dollars??

If he can actually folk out 27 M dollars in cash to buy a jet, then he certainly has more in cash, and his networth, worth even more.

Many super celebs davido wouldn't qualify as their laundry man can't afford to buy and maintain a jet; how come davido suddenly wants to buy one; a 605 challenger for that matter in the wake of purchasing a self aclaimed 45M Porsche for his ugly girlfriend.

When did he become that rich?

Chai wetin u no know big pass u.

Bros find out who is the owner of OLORUNSHOGO, PHASE 1 POWER PLANT AND OMOTOSHO PHASE 1 POWER PLANT. He's father has being using private jet as far back as 80s.

The poster above me said the truth; he wants to rent a jet, show it off to gullible Nigerians for 1 year, then return it.
Re: Davido’s Private Jet: See How Much It Costs To Own And Maintain A Challenger 605 by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 7:22am On May 11, 2018
Please, let Davido think of how he can spend his excess money to empower people or impart lives in charity works rather than going this route.
Better still, he can invest hugely in real estate/property asset even in places like the Ibeju-Lekki. Let someone give him my contact and I'll provide him and his assurance Chioma chefchi my free consulting service.
Check our signature in blue here below and you'll be better enlightened. You, can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Four Celebrities Making Waves After Leaked Sex Tapes (pics) / Pretty Mike Attends Williams Uchemba's Wedding With 6 Pregnant Women / Anita Joseph Twerks On Her Husband, Fisayo Michael

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.