Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? (56871 Views)

See The Reason Why I Decided To Be Celibate / We’re Married But Celibate / How Long Have You Been Celibate And Why? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 11:15am On Mar 13, 2023
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

I would appreciate your suggestions and opinions. Thanks.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by gfelo(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2023
having tested that forbidden fruit it takes grace of God to go celibate, but purpose is the reason we journey, if the purpose is strong she can do it, but if there is no purpose she cant.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by pryme(m): 11:21am On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Please, a woman that has about 33 bodycounts, is it possible for such a woman to become celibate? And can such a woman be able to stick with one man? Please, I want to know. Can she become celibate effortlessly if she decides to? And can she stick to one man too if she decides to? Is it difficult to do so?

And such a woman that wants to go this path of celibacy, what are the things you would say to her?

It's very possible for her to decide to stick to one man.
This may sound controversial, it's easier for women that sleep around for the fun of it to go celibate and become faithful, than a women that sleeps around just to get what she wants.
One does it because they don't have self esteem, while the other does it because they go for what they want.

So this celibate and fidelity matter depends solely on the individual.

81 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Crucialgem(m): 11:23am On Mar 13, 2023
She can it all about determination but she has to do away with lot of things like not having boyfriend, build something interesting that will pre-occupy her away from lustful thought minimize her time on social media(we see a lot of provacative thing on internet). And probably seek spirituality in her religion.
This things helps me and it is still helping me

42 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 11:28am On Mar 13, 2023
33 bodycounts ha ha.

She can stay celibate and loyal if she has a good self-control.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 12:08pm On Mar 13, 2023
pryme:

This may sound controversial, it's easier for women that sleep around for the fun of it to go celibate and become faithful, than a women that sleeps around just to get what she wants.
One does it because they don't have self esteem, while the other does it because they go for what they want.

Thanks for your input.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 12:10pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
33 bodycounts haha.

Alright.

But, why laughing though? What's funny?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by DEROX: 12:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
33 OK oo

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Qatar2022: 12:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Oga it's not possible

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright.

I wasn't laughing. I was shocked.

11 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by nicerod(m): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yes

But

1 Like

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by luminouz(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
Alright.

Because the story is about YOU.

You have been going from thread to thread asking of how to become a virgin again.

But 33 body counts from you is too much na haba!! Werin go dey the pûnani again to enjoy. Forget about celibacy and try to get married to a simp.

118 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by marlow1962(m): 2:33pm On Mar 13, 2023
Lmao

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by luminouz(m): 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
I wasn't laughing. I was shocked.
What's doing this one?

If I check your soul now, I might be shocked by how many yours amount to!

8 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by luminouz(m): 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nia69:
33 bodycounts ha ha.

You know and I know that it's not possible.

The damage those 33 diicks have done to the pûnani can't be forgotten nor reversed.

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by iInjureHerYansh: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

You have to try it first if you are the woman, then you will come tell us about the experience so we can also learn and pass unto future ones that may wanna follow the same steps. Or what do you think?

4 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by advanceDNA: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:

Sex is meant to be enjoyed....Dont feel too guilty about it unless u are selling ur body for money or suffering from sexual addiction... what has happened has happened..trust me there are babes with times two that number and they are not prostituteś..
.. u should worry more about the health implications and focus on doing better....

They say "being good is not a destination but a never ending journey of making the right decision" ... start today by taking more healthy/disciplined sexual decisions

get busy, get productive, i mean, get a job...jobless/ lazy women will always need things they cant afford, which will make them jump from one penís to another to get her financial needs met even if she's not a road side prostituté

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 2:59pm On Mar 13, 2023
Qatar2022:

Oga it's not possible
Really? You think so? Even if the woman is determined to make go that path and also make it happen? What made you think so? Are you speaking from experience?

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2023
DEROX:
33 OK oo
What's that?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
nicerod:
Yes

But
But what please?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2023
marlow1962:
Lmao
What's funny please?
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by nicerod(m): 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
But what please?

It requires strong determination
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by HanisahZuwy: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2023
Nlfpmod, please I need more opinions and suggestions on this, can you please help? Please, help someone to heal. I would want more audience, so I can see what they all have to say. It'll be really helpful. Thanks.

The said lady got disvirgined October last year. But, she stopped meeting a man February ( last month). And would like to put an end to it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 3:34pm On Mar 13, 2023
luminouz:

What's doing this one?

If I check your soul now, I might be shocked by how many yours amount to!
Please check my soul.
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2023
luminouz:

You know and I know that it's not possible.

The damage those 33 diicks have done to the pûnani can't be forgotten nor reversed.
Dick doesn't do damage to the vagina.

4 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by jagorinho: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2023
pryme:

You are using logic to judge women matters!!! grin grin grin, look at 33 bodycounts there is no going back, it is just a matter of time and opportunity. No matter how u cure a mad man, there will still be some instances he showcases flakes of insanity.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by pryme(m): 3:51pm On Mar 13, 2023
jagorinho:

You are using logic to judge women matters!!! grin grin grin, look at 33 bodycounts there is no going back, it is just a matter of time and opportunity. No matter how u cure a mad man, there will still be some instances he showcases flakes of insanity.

Well the good news is SOME can be logical.
If you hear the stories of some of these respectable married women about their past and their w.h.o.r.e phase when some of them were in school, your jaw go drop.

19 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by ItisWell22(f): 3:55pm On Mar 13, 2023
pryme:

Well the good news is SOME can be logical.
If you hear the stories some of these respectable married women about their past and their LovePeddler phase when some of them was in school, your jaw go drop.

💯

2 Likes

Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by Moh247: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
Yes
Re: Please, Can A Woman Who Has This Number Of Bodycounts Still Be Celibate Or? by wilmerameg: 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2023
I no sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / See What They Did To This Beautiful Lady Yesterday / I Refused To Let Him Take His New Babe To My House To Sleep With.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.